• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ominous Winds of Destiny

Adan and Alakazam just remained silent. At that point the slightest move could have enraged the pack of wild houndours, and after some brief thinking; trying to help the hurt pokémon did seem like a sensible way to go, considering that they would leave if it could get back on its feet.

Last edited:
Once Noah made it over to the injured pokemon, without any sudden moves, he stroked its fir attempting to calm it down. The alpha, once again, growled. It was then that the houndour started breathing normally, and the alpha backed off.
Noah opened his bag and took out a paralyze heal. Once he used it, the hound our nearly toppled him over while licking his face.
Noah looked to the alpha, and it seemed to nod. With that all the houndour ran off. All except the previouslyrics hurt one.
Noah simply smiled, and tossed an empty ball.
*bing* *bing* *bong*
"Geehee."

Adan could finally relax, watching the houndours run off into the gloomy forest. They truly were intelligent pokémon, being able to understand their member's wishes to remain with Noah. "Well done, Noah. Not only did you solve the problem, you also caught a houndour. You should be proud of yourself." Adan gave him a warm smile, before getting Alakazam back into his pokéball. "Again, I'll get you out once breakfast is ready." The luxury ball in Adan's hand emitted the iconic red beam and drew the pokémon inside.

"Now, we should check on Rachel... and find out what happened with the other guy. Not to mention preparing some breakfast."

OOC: If you still don't mind people joining, mind if I join in this adventure?
((OOC: Go right ahead! Just make sure to read up on the things we've done so far, it's not much. So that you know what you're getting into. Also, Xeltoph wrote some very rude comments on here and deleted them afterwards. He them wrote the same comments to me and said he's not in the RP anymore. Figured everyone should know!))

Last edited:
After hearing the sound of a Pokemon battle, Ryan began walking through the forest following the direction the sound had come from. Releasing Azumarill from it's Pokeball, it looked at him questioningly.
"Azumarill, let's see if we can find those trainers I heard earlier," said Ryan.
Bouncing in agreement, Azumarill stood for a moment before leading the way. following Azumarill, it lead the way and they soon found themselves in a camp sight occupied by a lone girl. After standing for a few seconds in silence, Ryan Introduced himself.
"Hi, my name's Ryan."

((OOC: Yeah, there might just be room for one more. Assuming that the other players still wanna play we are now 5 players in total. That said, ShockWeb is in charge and decides how many we can be. Reinia, make sure to read up faintly on what we've done so far, it's not much. That way you know what you're getting yourself into.))

"Hey Blaziken you find anyone yet?" *Blaziken shakes his head* Well I might set up camp. "Blaziken Can You go look for Firewood? Ill set Up the tents." "Blaze" *Blaziken Goes out searching while Evan sets up tents*