• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OMGosh! 12th movie!

I heard on Serebii.net that the 12th movie is called something like Arceus:Towards the Overcome's Time Space! Since I didn't see it in site news i put it here. Apparantly it has a big fight between Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and another legendary. It also features a female pichu known as the notched-Ear pichu. It is due for July 18th 2009. Another mark on the calendar!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This doesn't belong here. And is rather inane to be honest. News of Movie 12 have been floating around for quite a long while now.

Another warning for the collection. Watch out. That's one more warning to N00b status.

And moving this.

Anyone catch a whiff of that new Movie 12 Poster? Completely off topic, a GS remake is now more imminent than it ever was before. Also the random inclusion of Heatran is just hilarious.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
What are we betting it's going to crawl out of its volcano, help out in the final battle, then crawl back in and NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN? >>

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
What are we betting it's going to crawl out of its volcano, help out in the final battle, then crawl back in and NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN? >>

A lot, because it's very, very likely XD

Anyways, yeah. I'm actually more interested about the roles of those Johto starters and Heatran than Arceus. You can pretty well already assume what Arceus is going to do. The rest of 'em are a bit more of a mystery...

With all of these random Johto inclusions, though, I'm starting to wonder if movie 12 is going to see another Pikachu short film ... Maybe one with a random disgruntled Heatran antagonist? XD

I don't think they've dropped any hints towards something like that happening though, eh? Either way... movie 12 is gonna be insane, and I can't wait to see it. ^^

its very cool. now arceus is an official pokemon! (it wasnt before because you couldnt acually get it without cheating)
but hey! notched pichu is in there! and the 3 starters of jotho! how strange! i know its about the REMAKE what almost everyone wants to see! i think that it's clear now! there IS going to be a remake of G/S/C ( i think its almost the dream game for some people)

Why can't these pokemon get along? The last couple of movies involved Dialga,Palkia,and recently Girantina was added to the mix. This movie might be more interesting with Arceas in it. I wonder what moves he'll have. I love creating movie characters with the same move sets! ;D I can't wait for this movie!
A lot, because it's very, very likely XD

Anyways, yeah. I'm actually more interested about the roles of those Johto starters and Heatran than Arceus. You can pretty well already assume what Arceus is going to do. The rest of 'em are a bit more of a mystery...
As of Heatran, I think he'll be like Regegigas in the Shaymin movie. He'll wake up, and stand in front of something to help out a bit.

Why can't these pokemon get along? The last couple of movies involved Dialga,Palkia,and recently Girantina was added to the mix. This movie might be more interesting with Arceas in it. I wonder what moves he'll have. I love creating movie characters with the same move sets! ;D I can't wait for this movie!As of Heatran, I think he'll be like Regegigas in the Shaymin movie. He'll wake up, and stand in front of something to help out a bit.
Kinda what I was gonna say...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... Explain to me what the hell was the point of this post? It has nothing to contribute to the discussion and it seems to only be here for the sake of being all OH HAI I'M HERE TOO.

This kinda falls under SPAM. Have a warning. Have a nice day.

On second thought, judging by a few other posts of yours, I don't think you deserve to stay unn00bed.

Interesting fact: Pokemon have made movies of every event pokemon, plus it's in the order of the national pokedex! First manaphy, then darkrai, then shaymin now arceus!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting fact: Pokemon have made movies of every event pokemon, plus it's in the order of the national pokedex! First manaphy, then darkrai, then shaymin now arceus!

That's actually a fairly well-known fact XD

Every movie involves one or more of the legendaries, and if they can shove an unobtainable legendary in somewhere - they do. Myself, I'm curious to see whether or not Ho-oh will ever have a proper movie appearance (Mew's transformation doesn't count), and if the emotion trio/Creselia will be left solely to the Anime or make it into movie 13/14 somehow (stranger things have happened). Little chance Raikou will ever see a movie appearance due to the special, but you never know... Mew's been in two movies now, and if they did a G/S tribute it could easily involve Raikou and/or Ho-oh.

But... getting slightly off topic now XD

To put things back to movie 12, Arceus looks purdy in motion. The trailers released so far just make me more interested in this movie. Not too much longer now until it hits theaters... but by the time it's actually out in a way I'll be able to view it I'm sure most of my anticipation will have worn off like it did with movie 11, lol.