1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old drawings I, well, drew.

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by snowyarticuno, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Well, whilst looking through my desk, I found my folder of drawings I made when Ruby & Sapphire had just came out(I think I was about 7-8). They aren't that good, but hey, I may as well scan & post them. Prepare for eye bleeding.

There are a lot of wings. Poorly drawn, really out of place, wings. Don't know why, there just is.

I've only scanned five of them so far, & not all of them are fanemon(some are Megaman and a couple of Sonics).

[​IMG]
    Cycanic- The first one I drew, draws HEAVILY from Kyorge. He would bring about thunder storms when he roared and didn't get along with Dacalanic(who is analongous to Groudon).

[​IMG]
    Dacalanic-The second one I drew, and could be considered analongous to Groudon. Where as Cyca brought on thunderstorms when he roars, Daca brought on nice, sunny wheather.

[​IMG]
    Flora-The 4th one I drew; think it was either supposed to be a plit-evo of Sunkern or an Evo for Sunflora.

[​IMG]
    Dragineon-#24, was a dragon(obviously). Borrowed alot from King Ghidorah.

[​IMG]
    Valecia-She IS a ghost type. The 23rd one I drew. That white space? Supposed to be yellow but my scanner messed it up. By now you've noticed tha my eyes are either ^_^ or "evil anime eyes"

2. Well, I kinda liked the last one's color combination. Valecia, is it? It looks like a stuffed animal with a grabby claw for a tail. -^~^- Weird, but I like it.

3. Thank you for the compliment.

Oh, I'm about to try and scan a couple more, and was wondering what the image limit of a post was. Don't want to break any rules now.

Eh, maybe I'll just use my old deviantart account for older ones and just replace the first 5 with the next 5.