• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Old drawings I, well, drew.

Well, whilst looking through my desk, I found my folder of drawings I made when Ruby & Sapphire had just came out(I think I was about 7-8). They aren't that good, but hey, I may as well scan & post them. Prepare for eye bleeding.

There are a lot of wings. Poorly drawn, really out of place, wings. Don't know why, there just is.

I've only scanned five of them so far, & not all of them are fanemon(some are Megaman and a couple of Sonics).

Cycanic.png

Cycanic- The first one I drew, draws HEAVILY from Kyorge. He would bring about thunder storms when he roared and didn't get along with Dacalanic(who is analongous to Groudon).

Dacalanic.png

Dacalanic-The second one I drew, and could be considered analongous to Groudon. Where as Cyca brought on thunderstorms when he roars, Daca brought on nice, sunny wheather.

Flora.png

Flora-The 4th one I drew; think it was either supposed to be a plit-evo of Sunkern or an Evo for Sunflora.

Draconic.png

Dragineon-#24, was a dragon(obviously). Borrowed alot from King Ghidorah.

Valecia.png

Valecia-She IS a ghost type. The 23rd one I drew. That white space? Supposed to be yellow but my scanner messed it up. By now you've noticed tha my eyes are either ^_^ or "evil anime eyes"

Thank you for the compliment.

Oh, I'm about to try and scan a couple more, and was wondering what the image limit of a post was. Don't want to break any rules now.

Eh, maybe I'll just use my old deviantart account for older ones and just replace the first 5 with the next 5.