• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ohnooo Another UC Sprite Thread...

Splice & Recolors:
mescarfskinny.png
flaregirlcopy.png
mawilegirl.png
drifboy.png

volboy.png
newmedp.png
garo.png
gigafarig.png

littlerred.png
memosprite.png
gigas.png
marley.png

duderevamp.png
request.png
duskull.png
ambipomgirlb.png

dands.png
melater2.png
marshtomp.png
flaaffy.png

evilcollaboration.png
rikku.png
paine.png
ausy.png

edit.png
imbak.png

Scratches:
sugimoriscratch1-1.png
sugimoriscratch2-3.png
GSChero.png
crystal.png

Requests: Yah. Duh. Scratches would take forever but they are still open...sort of.
If you do request make sure to include a detailed description (e.g. hair, clothes, pose {optional})

As you may or may not know...I havent sprited in a few months so I'm a little rusty but...Eh. What can you do? kthnxbye

OOO, I totally love those sprites! I didn't know you were the one who made the Marley sprite, thats so good!

And OMG you have Rikku and Paine!!!! Will you please make a Yuna too? The X2 one though, not the X one. I'd really appreciate it if you did!

can you make a eevee form for me i want it to be a normal type but like a super eevee like a godly eevee made from a god stone

please

No to everyone but Raxby and Flame....But Flame, I need a little more description.

Anywho...NEW SPRITE.
me2008.png

EDIT:

Minor edit.
me2008-2.png

EDIT #2:

Made him match the IAWW sprite...
me2008iawwmatch.png

No to everyone but Raxby and Flame....But Flame, I need a little more description.

Anywho...NEW SPRITE.
me2008.png
for the eevee or Vincent

if eevee: i dont know golden color, make it look like a rare god like pokemon um like if there was a super stone (like there is a fire stone and water stone) and you give it to eevee and it becomes that pokemon. (i know what i mean but i cant say what i mean for some reason the words are coming to me) i hope this helped if not i can keep on thinking

if you mean Vincent:
images
images

Ooh, very nice. Rofl on the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf fusion.

Could I have a sprite? It's a Pokemon professor, except unlike the others, she's young, and well, a female. I don't mind if it's a scratch or splice.
Alright, description:
_Red hair, the color of a fallen maple leaf in Autumn, elbow length
_A white lab-coat that runs to the ground, two pockets on both sides, at waist level, only top button is fastened
_Golden-yellow shirt that shows under lab-coat
_Dark brown pants
_Black tennis-shoes
Pose:
Right (her right, our left) hand behind head, looking like she just made a mistake. Other hand out-stretched in a stereotypical "professor" way, with a PokeBall in this hand. Right (again, her right) eye closed in a wink, so other eye is open. The rest of her pose is your choice.

Ooh, very nice. Rofl on the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf fusion.

Could I have a sprite? It's a Pokemon professor, except unlike the others, she's young, and well, a female. I don't mind if it's a scratch or splice.
Alright, description:
_Red hair, the color of a fallen maple leaf in Autumn, elbow length
_A white lab-coat that runs to the ground, two pockets on both sides, at waist level, only top button is fastened
_Golden-yellow shirt that shows under lab-coat
_Dark brown pants
_Black tennis-shoes
Pose:
Right (her right, our left) hand behind head, looking like she just made a mistake. Other hand out-stretched in a stereotypical "professor" way, with a PokeBall in this hand. Right (again, her right) eye closed in a wink, so other eye is open. The rest of her pose is your choice.
wow i like that one hope it does it that should like a cool sprite

Sorry. I got side tracked...but here is an "It's a Wonderful World" sprite edit....Since evryone else is doing them...I thought I'd try...The half body thing irked me so Im tried to finish it but...Uh I couldnt make it look good..
Anywho:
meiaww.png

THESE ARE NOT FOR REQUEST

Wow, that is really good! I do those IAWW, and they are hard, so I didn't even bother to try and make the bottom half, even though it would look better. But I must say, that there is a really good start on it.

For the IAWW sprite, I have a few suggestions...
For the bottom, to help with the style, to use more folds and for one side to be one line thick, and get thicker, through certain folds, while the other, is mostly thick, following the folds.

Again, this is just a suggestion. Besides that, looks really good!

Those cosplayers look great! Rikku one too :p

I was wondering if any spriters where up to the challenge of making a shiny numel cosplayer sprite :p
numelshinyspritewz7.gif

Female would be perfect.

ill wait however long it takes.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Kinda gravedigging, I know, but I just saw this thread and wanted to comment on some of the sprites.

Some of the cosplayers are amazing. In particular the Mawile girl and Volbeat boy. And the Drifblim cosplayer:
drifboy.png
is the most crazy, messed-up thing I've ever seen. Except perhaps for your Ambipom girl, which is crazy and messed-up in a disturbing way. (Something about the way the hand comes out of the... bag? ...bucket? Reminds me of Miltank's alarming udder, that it does.)

I also rather like this Gothic Lolita girl:
marley.png
. The shading on the ruffles is awesome. (I'd actually like to have her dress in real life, but I guess you can't help with that.) If that's Marley, she's a lot better looking than the one in the game!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
UC, the Vincent sprite is okay at best. He is missing his gauntlet (the golden claw on his right hand) and his boots are inaccurate. The extend up his leg, his trousers do not go over them. His face is also too aggressive. He has a calm, composed face. Fix those things and it'll be super.