• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Official Pokémon X and Y Discussion (All Spoilers Welcome!)

Ugh, I hated that about the DP pokemon roster. Half the Pokemon were new evo's of old pokemon and the others were legendaries. (Not being literal)

If they can have a decent balance of new evo's for old Pokemon like Johto or Hoenn had, but with most of the Pokes being new, that would be ideal.

Hoenn had 2 prevolutions and thats it iirc so that is hardly balanced, I'll agree with you on Johto though if they can recreate a Johto Dex then it should be good

As off of our new map of the Kalos Region, think the first thing that everyone notices are the multitude of megalithic structures. It would seem to me that these places are of great significance to the overarching plot in some way, most likely involving the "evil team".

While megalithic structures are placed on ley lines in our world, it could be safe to assume that the Pokemon world has them placed as such, as well. With the "Eiffel Tower" being located in almost the exact center of the map, I would like to think that the evil team takes control of it at some point to transmit a signal to the megalithic structures in order to harness the power of the ley lines for their own nefarious purposes.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Just to note, usually those "massive structures" on these maps are just 'cos they're important. It's not really to scale. It's like atlases for kids that have a massive Eiffel tower in France.

I wouldn't consider anything to do with the orientation of stuff on the map or their sizes to play any part in the story of the game.

Satoren said:
Sme things I'd like to point out from the trailer
tumblr_mgb579NBXb1qd0355o4_r1_250.gif

So we can safely assume one of the Gym Leaders is a Bug Trainer. Either that or this is some kind of swanky dungeon (I sincerely hope it's the latter)
tumblr_mgb579NBXb1qd0355o2_r1_250.gif

Skipping over the Pikachu encunter, that new Gym Puzzle puts Elesa's Neon Roller Coaster to shame! But I wonder if this is indeed an Electric Gym? (Is it even a Gym at all? It has the Unova Gym logo so I assume so)
tumblr_mgb579NBXb1qd0355o1_250.gif

Also, this is probably a coincidence, but the girl following the male Player looks a lot like Mei/Rosa. (Wouldn't it be cool if you could actually outrun AI Pokemon trainers who want to battle you though?)​

Yeah, it looks a LOT lot like Mei. Maybe there putting her in the new game?

I wonder what's gonna happen in the Eiffel tower. Maybe it's a gym. But I bet we'll end up doing something cool there, like fighting the boss of the evil team for the first time.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Pokemon X and Y is roughly a month away, so I'm bumping this in case we get some new details to discuss~

There's still lots of stuff I'd like to know about before the launch, such as evolutions for many Pokemon we've had revealed but had very little information on.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
1378627111168.jpg

This is supposedly a poster in Japan detailing all the Pokemon that will get Mega Evolutions. It's hard to substantiate as we can't really nail down an actual source for it. Take it with a massive pinch of salt, but - really- a lot of them are what I would have expected anyway. If anything, there are more surprises about who isn't on the list than who is. The absence of any legendaries for Gens III and IV is surprising - but I'd expect to see a lot more Mega Evolutions introduced through some method (DLC, new games, remakes, etc) over the coming years.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
While I never expected Mega Forms for all 649+ Pokemon, I'm surprised that there isn't one of Hydreigon considering all of the other Pseudo-Legendaries got one. It also begs the question if the Kalos starters are going to get Mega Forms or if that won't happen until later in life.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If that poster is actually real then I'm biasedly disappointed for obvious biased reasons. </3

That being said... Heracross, Zangoose, Garchomp, Scrafty, Galvantula, Lapras, and several other Pokemon that I love - yes please! I could dig 'em all having mega evolutions, especially Heracross and Zangoose. New forms for non-evolving Pokemon is always welcome in my books. ^^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
PORYGON-Z IS ON THAT LIST. MEGA PORYGON-Z CONFIRMED.

Sorry. Can't help but be excited by the possibility. xp

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Mega Druddigon is mine! Mine I say! :')If it's real then I must admit I'm a little disappointed not to see a couple of other Pokemon on there, but they seem like a good bunch if they are real, so it's all good really.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, hmm, didn't the list turn out as a fake? :o
Just wondering coz I remember reading somewhere, that this list is/was a fake.
There's no confirmation either way - the list may very well be fake, and @Doctor Oak was careful not to claim it was truthful. Personally, I almost wish it is true, because Mega Porygon-Z, Mega Volcarona (which sounds painful), and Mega Galvantula, but I'm not laying odds it is.

Mind you, Mega Garchomp was revealed after this image was leaked, so that much is true...

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I didn't update this topic, but this was confirmed as fake. Still, there's pretty much nothing on here I don't still expect to see Mega Evolve regardless.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I didn't update this topic, but this was confirmed as fake. Still, there's pretty much nothing on here I don't still expect to see Mega Evolve regardless.

Aye, I suspect that the majority of the Pokemon featured within that image will either receive Mega Evolutions now or at some point down the line (particularly Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, and Hydreigon due to Mega Garchomp's existence).

Mind you, the fact that this image was proven to be fake renews my hopes that certain other Pokemon may still receive a mega form. Let the obvious bias resume! ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Mind you, the fact that this image was proven to be fake renews my hopes that certain other Pokemon may still receive a mega form. Let the obvious bias resume! ♥
I was very hopeful that Mega Druddigon would be a thing, so I'm quite disappointed the list is fake like you're saying :/ Surely they can't boost the other Dragons and leave it out, since it doesn't even have an evolution D:

/Sadface

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
To better aid certain users in avoiding Pokemon X&Y leaks/spoilers but still give everyone else a means to discuss the information, we've decided to designate this topic for all discussion regarding the leaks. Anything X&Y related that you'd like to discuss or share here is fair game. Go wild! :D

Just please try to keep all talk of the leaked information to this topic or use spoiler tags when posting elsewhere, thanks. ^^

Simply put: if you're someone who's been trying to avoid spoilers, do not read this topic. You have been warned. :arr:

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
And to get the leaks leaking...
5jxFcH3.jpg
I shall call it Squishy and it shall be mine and it shall be my squishy. That is all ♥

He is just so adorableeee! Seriously, I'm surprised by how well the fandom is taking him, considering they've whined about everything else, seriously, I've yet to find one negative thing about him~

tumblr_mu4ybqHxp91rvtav1o1_500.jpg

these are the final forms in case anyone was curious.

also, here's a picture better showcasing what they look like drawn by DA's xous54
tumblr_mu55nfF0f41r90e4wo1_500.png

Personally, I really like both Chesnaught and Greninja, but Delphox... I dunno. Personally I would love to use both in a future team.

Last edited:
Ok, so here's two photos, showing a bunch of new Pokemon for Kalos, some confirmed and some not. These photos contain massive amounts of spoiler-y information, including most, if not all, new Pokemon and Mega Pokemon, as well as information on English names, Types, and multiple forms. View at your own risk.

Here's a photo containing 69 Kalos Pokemon and 18 Mega Pokemon. These are most, if not all, the new Pokemon. Click on the image for closer examination. http://i.imgur.com/pvz9ag7.jpg

Here's another that contains a few bits of information that the other photo didn't have, such as the name of Skrelp's evolution, 2 Mega Pokemon who weren't on the other photo because, while their Mega Stones can be obtained, these Pokemon aren't native to Kalos and must be imported from previous games, and all or most of the Pokemon from previous games that can be obtained in this game. (EDIT: Heracross is actually on this Pokedex, yet it probably hasn't been found in the wild yet, but only seen being used by an enemy Trainer.)
http://i.imgur.com/X6GVi7F.png

Well, that's a lot to discuss if you examined these. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Awesome, @ShinyZekrom009! Your post has quite a few Pokemon I hadn't seen yet.

Of the ordinary Pokemon:
I still don't know which starter I'll pick. Chesnaught doesn't seem to fit with Chespin and Quilladin - it reminds me of a Team Rocket Mecha. And I just can't get over Greninja's tongue scarf! It's just WRONG!

Aegislash is amaze and I love the entire Honedge line. There is some confusion about it possibly having Formes of some type (Attack and Defence, @StellarWind Elsydeon found some information about it last night).

I am surprised by how much I love Flabébé's evolution into Floette, but I'm not sure about Florges at all. Need a better image, really.

I thought Bunnelby was a horrible-looking Pokemon when I saw it before. Diggersby is nightmare fuel. Those EARS!

Bergmite is adorable, but Avalugg much less so. It looks like it evolves from something small and cute and fast into a Pokemon that's much tougher, but also much slower.

What is with Gourgeist's hair that is also arms? There is a bit of a worrying trend, with Diggersby's ears that are also hands, and Barbaracle's head that is also a hand.

Klefki is amazing, I want it.

Of the Megas:
Mega Mawile and Abomasnow look AMAZING!

Thank you for the list of names. I've been waiting for someone to find one of those.

I really can't decide whether to try to do a Kalos-only run or simply play with whichever of my favourite Pokemon show up. Perhaps I'll simply take as much time as I need to explore and forget rushing through the gyms.

I'm pretty sure one of the leakers said they found a Manectric mega stone not sure if it has been confirmed to be true though

Also fairly certain Skrelp's evo is Poison/Dragon and called Dragalge

Last edited:
My thoughts on the Pokemon in the photos.

Regular Pokemon:
Well, this confirms what I've seen for the final starter evolutions, Noibat, Binacle, Fletchinder, and Goomy.

Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja's second types come as no surprise to me, especially after seeing what they looked like. I am very annoyed by Greninja's tougue scarf, on that note.

After Doublade, I really wasn't expect yet ANOTHER evolution for Honedge. However, Aegislash, far from disappointing, is probably my favorite out of all the new Pokemon on here! I love that they actually used a bit of creativity here and gave it a shield, rather then making it three swords together, somehow.

As for Diggersby? Kill it. Kill it with fire and water and random household objects.

The odd thing is, I like Clauncher, but not its evolution; that massive claw in comparison to the rest of its body is a little over the top for me. By contrast, I don't like Skrelp, but Dragalge, its evolution, looks kind of cool to me.

As predicted, Helioptile got an evolution, and one that I kind of like.

Ah, Orotto's English name! I like Trevenant, but not its pre-evolution, nor do I like the other Ghost/Grass line....at all.

The Binacle line can also die. Major dislike emanating from me every time I see either Pokemon in that line. I mean seriously, I hand for a head?! :@

The Goomy line's alright, but Noibat? Thank you, Game Freak, for that Noivern pre-evolution!

And lastly, Zygrade. Looks like we will be getting a Pokemon Z with this guy on the cover, and as I predicted, this Pokemon is green. I noticed how there is only 3 Legendaries, the least amount of them ever. At first, I was in a state of disbelief, but then I remembered the Mega Pokemon, which sort of explains it for me. I think, instead events centered around Legendaries for distribution, such as with Pokemon like Keldeo and Darkrai, we will get a few Mega Stones with the first form of the Pokemon at these events.

Mega Pokemon:
Mega Gengar, Mega Gyarados, and Mega Gardevoir were all meh to me, but Mega Abomasnow was pretty cool, and I love Mega Aerodactyl! It looks so much better to me :love:

Also, the news that there will be Mega Heracross and Galvantula? OMG GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!

...Ahem. Anyway, I noticed that there weren't photos of them, and it only listed their names on the second photo, saying that there were Mega Stones for them, but the Pokemon themselves weren't found. However, Heracross was on the Pokedex, so maybe the Pokemon just hasn't been found in the wild yet, but seen being used by a Trainer. As for Joltic and Galvantula, they are either in one the blank spots and haven't been found in the game yet, or they can't be obtained in-game and must be imported. Either way, I will do what it takes to obtain these! And hopefully, their Mega Forms do these Pokemon justice.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Warning: the following contains EXTREME spoilers including stats, some new moves and much hurdadurdalur. Read at your own risk!

Right. First of all, I'm amused by how so many of the leakers use Xous54's art for species that haven't gotten art yet. XD

The starter finals are all rather different from what I expected but their stats seem to generally match their appearances - with Chesnaught being a slow, armored tank that can take physical hits (but dies quickly to special ones - special flying moves in particular will murder the poor thing over easy with that typing), Delphox being a special attack oriented, fastish creature favoring the special stats and Greninja being a fast glass cannon that slightly favors special over physical but dies horribly at the first sign of conflict. Design-wise neither of them is horrible but neither of them is particularly amazing, either. Chesnaught (barring its adorable face and awesome design inspirations) is a touch too stiff and its color scheme makes it look ridicoulously out of place, Delphox is lovely except for its head being virtually the exact same as Fennekin's (which makes the poor thing look a bit like a Fennekin in a stiltwalker costume) and Greninja's sheer awesome gets marred only by its retarded fucking tongue scarf. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs a solid kick in the teeth.

I utterly love their names though.

Their signature moves are rather strange. Chesnaught gets Spiky Shield, a 5-turn defensive move similar to Reflect/Light Screen except it returns half damage to creatures that use contact moves while it is in effect. (So basically temporary Rough Skin/Iron Barbs I guess?). Delphox's Mystical Fire is apparently a Power 65 special attack that may lower the opponent's special attack (we're still not sure if it has a chance to do so or if it always does so - nothing to write home about if the former, but if the latter it could have its uses. I wouldn't try it on Bisharps though XP). Greninja gets Water Shuriken, a Power-15-Accuracy-100 physical water move that hits 2-5 times. The difference? it gets priority. Gren does seem to favor special over Physical slightly so it's kind of questionably useful, but the priority and STAB means that it would probably end up doing somewhere between 45-112 base damage. Which makes it better than most priority moves already. XD

It's rather disappointing that the only new Bug is Another Generic Lep with what seems to be Butterfree-tier stats (and the different 'patterns' appear to be just a cosmetic difference, too). I suppose that after the lovely renaissance Bug-types saw in Gen 5 we couldn't expect them to produce more amazing insects so quickly. We've yet to see any proper bug Megas, too - although since Mega Stones WERE found for a few, I'd imagine we'd get to see what old bugs got even MORE awesome and which one makes it onto my team. (Megalvantula pls). On a side note, If Joltik and Galvantula are unavailable in game I will be PHENOMENALLY pissed off. There will be blood.

Meanwhile, Fletchling gets a midforme between it and Talonflame. I'd have appreciated it if it actually looked like an intermediate between Derp Generic Burd and ANGRY FOOTBALL PEREGRINE FALCON, but nope. It's just a Fletchling with bigger wings and a disappointed expression. Can't blame you, Fletchinder. Can't blame you.

Now that the derps finally figured out how the hell Sylveon evolves (As guessed before, it's basically Pokémon-Amie bullshit - the Amie happiness stats is completely different from the basic happiness/tameness/friendlines stat) we have a general look at its stats, and unless it doesn't follow the same guidelines as the rest of the Eeveelutions (which I doubt) and it looks like Special Defense, HP and Special attack are its best stats while everything else is more or less shite. Welp. Now I know what's going to become a staple of Mega Mawile's diet.

I am INCREDIBLY pleased with Aegislash's progression. I have to admit I kind of did a double-take when I saw Doublade's stats - the thing's lazy design aside, its stats were kind of what. No special defense, no speed and a higher defense than its attack which was just decent. Not what you'd expect of a sword. I was kind of meh about the whole thing. And suddenly THIS lovely motherfucker. It loses No Guard, but takes some severe levels in badass. For one it actually gets fairly good speed - but the most interesting thing about Aegislash is its Stance Change mechanism. Aegislash starts combat in its Shield Forme (which has high defenses and rather mediocre attacks) - but don't let that fool you. Using an offensive move flips Aegislash into its Blade Forme, which essentially swaps its attacks and defenses around (speed and HP remain the same), and using a defensive move (confirmed to work with its signature move, but I'm not sure about other moves) causes it to revert to Shield Forme.

The Signature move in question, King's Shield, is basically Protect But Even More Broken - if an opponent uses a move that makes contact while King's Shield is active, not only is the attack nullified but also the opponent's attack stat falls harshly. Sounds broken as fuck (and it probably is) particularly with that Steel/Ghost typing. Although considering how steel types have been raped up the posterior with losing their resistances to Ghost and Dark... Yeah. Plenty of ways to counter this thing. Like killing it with fire from a long way away.

Flabébé and its evos (all confirmed to be Pure Fairy, with Florges evolving from Floette via Shiny Stone) may or may not be useful but I haven't seen a decent stat spread for them. All I really know is that they might be fast special-oriented things and they get a dual Grass/Electric (or was it Electric/Grass?) move called Light Ray. Still can't say I'm particularly impressed with that line.

Diggersby is basically the Hiker trainer type except it's a rabbit. XD

Heliolisk is fucking adorable and is a REALLY nice upgrade from the otherwise excruciatingly Derp-looking Helioptile. It's a sun stone evo (continuing along the sun theme) and I'm not sure if its stats are worth it, but it's utterly adorable and about time we got a proper frilly. ^^

I fucking love Clawitzer. I've had high hopes for Clauncher ever since we saw it (PISTOL SHRIMP MOTHEREFFERS) and Clawitzer did NOT disappoint. The only meh thing about it is the fact it's a pure Water-type - but the thing has NICE defenses and a SPECIAL ATTACK STAT FROM HELL, coupled with Mega Launcher for ability which means that it's basically going to destroy faces with Water Pulse. It's quite slow obviously, but the damn thing is a turret, not a swan dive. THAT DESIGN THOUGH. THE PLATING. THE PLATING. EEEEEEEEEE ♥

Dragalge is a very nice improvement over Skrelp in terms of appearance (it actually looks more like a goddamn leafy sea dragon and less like a Horsea on Meth) and the Poison/Dragon type certainly helps. Not enough to sway me from mfking Clawitzer, but it could be interesting to train one.

Apparently, both evolve via a combination of level (37?) and knowing a certain move (Crabhammer for Clauncher, Camouflage for Dragalge) - but that's still kind of nebulous right now.

Bergmite/Avalugg are a line I most likely wouldn't train. Slow, defensive ice types are not my thing. I'm curious wtf is going on with Avalugg's face though. Its design otherwise is... uh... It'd make a fine coffee table?

Phantump is derp, but I QUITE like Trevenant's design - and a Grass/Ghost type is certainly something I've been looking forward to in a long time. Sadly however it appears to be slow and frail and it gets Frisk or Natural Cure for an ability. Naturally - poor thing had to be sort of disappointing... Ah well, at least it doesn't explode when killed like certain other Elder Trees. (fistshakes at Earthbound).

Pumpkaboo CRACKS ME UP because it's basically Halloween in Pokémon Forme. Gourgeist still has potential since all we saw was one of its forms (the Small Form). Very little is known about it. Maybe it will be a Grass/Ghost worth using? Maybe?

Binacle and Barbaracle CRACK ME THE FUCK UP EVEN MORE. Leave it to game freak to take an obscure sea creature (a species of Japanese Goose Barnacle) and give it faces oddly reminiscent of Statler and Waldorf - and shortly after, evolve them into a GIANT COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS B-MOVIE MONSTER made of barnacles and rocks. Not exactly my Water/Rock type of choice but I find the thing INCREDIBLY hilarious.

(It totally fistshakes with its head).

The Goomy line is a huge flagrant fucking disappointment. The first form cracks me up in a weird Sherlock the Cowcopter-faced sort of way and I had great hopes that it would evolve into some kind of badass Glaucus Dragon. But - much in the same way of Litleo not going Manticore and Spritzee not going Plague Doctor, Sliggoo proceeded to evolve into what is essentially Puff the Magic Dragoonite. And it's a mono-dragon Type. Disappointment a-la mode and a cup of tea.

Klefki amuses me. I'm not one for most random artifact-creature, but the idea of a Keyring pokemon with a lock for a face running around and carrying keys is quite amusing. Plus it appears to be a prankster fairy/steel. Curious implications - depends on the movesets I guess.

Noibat is fucking adorable. I will however need someone to breed one for me whenever I get the game because while accounts vary, they seem to only be found in Victory Road or Post Elite Four altogether, giving them a terrible case of Hydreigon syndrome (plus considering you can find some of the pseudos remarkably early, most people wouldn't even bother. But I want one anyway.)

Lastly there is Zygarde. I love that thing. It's officially one of my favorite legends yet. SO DAMN ALIEN. EEE. It also brings to mind the idea that there may indeed be a reference to Yggdrasil in the three version legendaries, with Yveltal representing the (in some accounts blind) Eagle that perches atop Yggdrasil (closest to Asgard), Xerneas representing the four stags (in some representations having jewels in their horns) that live amongst Yggdrasil's branches and eat its leaves (closest to Midgard) and Zygarde respresenting Nidhoggr, the serpent that lives amidst the tree's roots and gnaws on them. (What next, Ratatoskr mewannabe?) - However, these may be appearance influences only. The descriptions of the trio with Xerneas as a life-deity, Yveltal as a death-deity and Zygarde as a guardian deity (monitoring the ecosystem in search of those who would harm it from the depths of its underground domain) is more consistent with the Hindu Trimūrti - The concept of Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver and Shiva the Destroyer. I have to admit, I love the fact that Pokemon mythology, while drawing references from our world, is still largely its own thing ♥ I'm looking forward to see what the hell the deal is with all three of them.

Anyway. I don't have much to say on the megas at the moment. Some are REALLY awesome looking whilst others are.. less so. I will however say that I utterly adore Mega Gengar FINALLY looking like it's literally emerging from a shadow! There are rumors it's Ghost/Psychic type, but I don't think anyone literally confirmed it yet.

On the whole, yes I am psyched for this. Dying to train a few of these bastards!

Last edited:
While I'm plannng on catching both Litleo & Helioptile, I'm torn between which one to keep on my main team & which one to keep as a rotational reserve

On one hand, I've always had a fire type on my main team, while I've never had an electric type & Helioptile still looks like an awesome, whether or nit I decide to evolve it into Heliolisk

On the other hand, Pyroar would fit with the heroes theme I'm trying to work on for my team, & how can you not fall in love with this face?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
BVryQSmIQAAX_z_.jpg-large.jpeg

This is from a week or so ago and sadly no images are yet to surface of either the stones or the Mega Pokemon themselves so it's looking less and less likely. I will be so sad if this is false. So very sad. I want my Mega Druddigon :( Druddigon is in the 'Dex though...

View attachment 10881
This is from a week or so ago and sadly no images are yet to surface of either the stones or the Mega Pokemon themselves so it's looking less and less likely. I will be so sad if this is false. So very sad. I want my Mega Druddigon :( Druddigon is in the 'Dex though...

Don't lose hope! Since I also saw the same thing about Heracross and Galvantula on one of the leaks I shared, I believe that it will happen, and that leads me to believe Mega Druddigon is true as well, so keep your hopes high for Mega Druddigon, Mega Galvantula, and Mega Heracross :)

Plus, keep in mind that just because some megas may not be in X or Y, that doesn't mean they won't appear sometime down the road (whether it be the sequel/third version or next gen). Who knows, maybe that's when our beloved Venusaur and Blastoise would get second Mega Evolutions.

also http://www.youtube.com/user/utuber6061backup/videos seems to have uploaded a good majority of the game's ost. THE POKEMON CENTER MADE ME CRY IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL :') warning though, it could get taken down, so if you want to listen to it, I'd suggest you do so asap

Also Gardevoir you look so freakin pretty I bet you and Gallade go dancing on the ballroom dance floor. justwaitfortherule34toruinthisgracefulimage

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Putting the following in a spoiler as just my reaction should be anything you need to know...

megaman.jpg

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. It's amazing and pointy and amazing and eeeeeeeeeee! Brain does not compute these levels of joy. Mega Thunderdog, bitches!

Oh.
My.
God.
*dies*

Oh and the Mega Stone is exclusive to X so I demand all your stones. All of them.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Oh and the Mega Stone is exclusive to X so I demand all your stones. All of them.
If I find it, it is yours. :)

Also, while I am here:
Does anyone have any concrete info as to how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon? I've tried getting five hearts in its Pokémon-Amie Affection then levelling up, maxing out all three stats then levelling up, doing the tango backwards and sacrificing a Swirlix to a very hungry-looking Gabite, and various other things, but still no luck. Kinda confused now.