• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Official Animal Crossing DS "Wanted Item(s)" Topic

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome. For once, Red didn't rip me off :p

Got the Flowery painting now, so not counting the one rinok has for me, I only need three more to complete the collection ^__^

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Quote from: Doctor Oak on November 28, 2006, 11:37:20 PM
What's an Unknown Machine?

For some reason, I keep getting a feeling of deja vu in this topic.

Hehe, I don't really know what any of the Machines are. They seem to be large black boxes with flashing lights on them. The Complex Machine is 4 squares and can be used as a table. The Amazing Machine is 2 squares, and the Unknown Machine is 1 square. They're just random Mad Scientist stuff, y'know? :D

baratron

Staff member
Okay. I was in the middle of editing together rinok's posts and a car crashed through the garden walls of two houses on the other side of our road. Fortunately I got the registration number - on the piece of paper that I was writing down my Animal Crossing items on! 8) I only hope they catch the guy/s, because they were clearly drunk to have been driving at that speed and with that level of control at 1.30am - and I'm worried about the level of damage they could do to e.g. innocent pedestrians returning home after a night out.

Anyway: rinok said:
Baratron I can get you all of these:
Garden Gnome
Striped Cone
Black Pawn
Green Drum
Tulip Chair
Ruby Econo-Chair
Cream Sofa
Miniature Car
and the Amazing painting
Saw Horse
Storage Case
Robo-Lamp
Wide-screen TV.

Things I do want
Robo-Closet
Robo-Table
Country Guitar
Ebony Piano
Sword
Ninja Sword
Lucky Cat
Lucky Black Cat
Lefty Lucky Cat

OK, I can get you all of the items listed above. I *think* the value of the items you've bought for me is about equal to the value of the items I'll get for you. The Ninja Sword and Miniature Car are both around 10,000 bells, and the Lucky Cats + Ebony Piano are around the same price as the Black Pawn + Amazing Painting + Ebony Piano. So I think it's all about right. Does that seem fair to you? I'm willing to haggle ;D.

Do you need any of the fossils for the museum? I've been hanging onto duplicates. Also, do you need any other fruits? Both Linkachu & I have all six fruits growing in our villages.

When can we meet up to exchange items? I'm in the UK but usually on pretty late - after 9pm and before 3am GMT. Tomorrow evening my time would be good. Post in the thread here or PM me when you're around.

Yeah that sounds good I do need the fruit I cut down all the trees in my town because they kept getting in my way and just incase your wondering the exact price for all of the stuff I got you is 28,260 bells.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, time to make two lists. One will be the stuff I can get for rinok, the other for baratron. Hopefully I won't be repeating stuff you two have already swapped together.

Stuff I can get for baratron
[Everything I already bought her ^^]

Stuff I can get for rinok
Triforce
Snowman Bed
Snowman Chair
Snowman Fridge
Snowman TV

... Here's the thing about the Snowman stuff, though. Do you want it simply for your collection, or for your house? I'm hoping to collect it all myself this winter and you can't buy it at Nook's, so I don't really want to give everything I already have away =/

baratron

Staff member
Alright, time to make two lists. One will be the stuff I can get for rinok, the other for baratron. Hopefully I won't be repeating stuff you two have already swapped together.

Well, I haven't swapped anything with him yet, but maybe later today :).

[quote author=Linkachu link=topic=800.msg10096#msg10096 date=1165156278]
Stuff I can get for baratron
Clackercart
Baby bed
Judge's bell
Blue corner
Cement mixer
Covered wagon
White King
Black Queen
Checkout counter
Jukebox
Hamster cage
Papa bear
Mama bear
Space heater
Deluxe washer
Gold econo-chair
Ball return
Pantheon post
Spaceman Sam
Mummy's casket
Alarm clock
Arcade machine
Flowery, lovely, solemn, and strange paintings
[/quote]

I need all of those except the Judge's Bell, Ball Return and Alarm Clock. The Judge's Bell turned up in Tim's shop and the Ball Return turned up in mine. Plus Wolfgang, who is one of my favourite characters because he is a grumpy wolf ;) gave me the Alarm Clock randomly yesterday. I do like it when characters give you things you didn't already have!

The total is 69390 bells. Eeek.

Sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday baratron but I had plans that no one told about I can go on tonight if you want.

... Here's the thing about the Snowman stuff, though. Do you want it simply for your collection, or for your house? I'm hoping to collect it all myself this winter and you can't buy it at Nook's, so I don't really want to give everything I already have away =/

Just the Triforce is good then unless you have two of any of them.

baratron

Staff member
Yeah that sounds good I do need the fruit I cut down all the trees in my town because they kept getting in my way and just incase your wondering the exact price for all of the stuff I got you is 28,260 bells.

Now you're going to make me do maths >:(. 26,200 bells for my lot, apparently. If I'm giving you a load of fruit it probably works out even, though - non-native fruit's worth 500 bells each and I have loads of them for you.

[quote author=rinok link=topic=800.msg10162#msg10162 date=1165275136]
Sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday baratron but I had plans that no one told about I can go on tonight if you want.
[/quote]

Yep - I'm about now. Give me about 20 minutes to get sorted out - I'll PM you my village ID and friend code number.

By the way, Tim, who has only ever linked up with me, has a new villager who moved to his village from Treno (Linkachu's village), and I have a new villager from Pokétown - whose village is that? Never been there, anyway :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep - I'm about now. Give me about 20 minutes to get sorted out - I'll PM you my village ID and friend code number.

By the way, Tim, who has only ever linked up with me, has a new villager who moved to his village from Treno (Linkachu's village), and I have a new villager from Pokétown - whose village is that? Never been there, anyway :).

Cool should I come to your town or do you want to come to mine. Pokétown is my town thats wierd.

baratron

Staff member
Cool should I come to your town or do you want to come to mine. Pokétown is my town thats wierd.

I think it's great. You don't just get new villagers from villages that you visit - you also get them from villages that your friends have visited. That's pretty cool!

At the moment Katie has Cesar in her village - he just moved there from meeping, which is Tim's village. But he came originally from DoctorOak's Charmsly, then was in my village Baratown, then in Tim's village meeping. Actually, I think he moved between meeping and Baratown a couple of times. Cesar moves a lot!

I'll be annoyed if any of my wolfies leave, though. Wolfgang keeps trying to leave because he's a grumpy character.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This is a bit off-topic, but if anyone who has WFC access could check their turnip prices for today it'd be very appreciated... Mine are currently going for 46 bells, and I was hoping to make somewhat of a profit on the batch I bought for this week =p

That is all.

baratron

Staff member
Yay. The list of stuff I Want Or Have has got so long, I'm going to split it into two posts for easier reading ;).

[size=14pt]09 December 2006 update: Furniture, Wallpapers, Carpets[/size]
In case you're wondering, the titles of series/themes/sets etc. that I use come from Liquefy's Item List at GameFAQs.

[size=12pt]Stuff I want:[/size]
The following items in purple are things that I need to complete sets that I have in my actual house. I am willing to pay 4 x Tom Nook's price for them, because to be quite frank, they're pissing me off!

Furniture Series: Blue Table, Modern Wardrobe, Exotic Table

Mad Scientist Theme: Amazing Machine

Mossy Garden Theme: Backyard Pool

These remaining items are things I need to complete the Catalog rather than things I want to display, so I'll just give you the normal value of them:

Boxing Theme: Red Corner
Construction Theme: Steam Roller
Western Theme: Saddle Fence

White Chess Set: White Rook
Backyard Set: Deer Scare
Japanese Set: Samurai Suit, Black Katana, White Katana
Apple Set: Apple TV
Froggy Set: Lily-Pad Table
Welcome Kitty Set: Lucky Gold Cat
Bonsai Set: Plum Bonsai
Teddy Bear Set: Papa Bear
Panda Bear Set: Mama Panda

Chairs and Sofas: Throne
World Icons: Spaceman NOT Spaceman Sam!
Camping Gear: Compass
Beach Items: Treasure Chest
Musical Instruments: Biwa Lute

Does anyone have any Gulliver items at all in the DS version ???? I've seen the UFO all of once, and it was before I had the Golden Slingshot, so I didn't have too much hope of shooting it down.

Paintings: Basic, Dainty and Warm Paintings

Fossils:
for me: Pachy skull, Stego skull
for Tim: Pleisio skull, Ptera left wing

[size=12pt]Stuff I have & can trade to you:[/size]
COMPLETE: Cabana Series, Kiddie Series, Regal Series, Robo Series
COMPLETE: Nursery Theme, Space Theme - except for Saharah-only wallpaper & carpet
COMPLETE: Black Chess Set, Study Set, Office Set, Classroom Set, Hospital Set, Oil Drum Set, Dharma Set, Golf Set, Lava Lamp Set, Red Furniture Set, Totem Pole Set, Cafe Set, Pear Set, Watermelon Set, Citrus Set, Cactus Set, Pine Bonsai Set, Pine Set, Daffodil Set, Tulip Set, Iris Set, Vaset Set, Guitar Set, Drum Set, String Set

I also have all Household Items, Color Televisions, Stereo Systems, Arranged Flowers, Sports Items, Assorted Clocks, Other Beds and Arcade Games.

I have all non-Saharah wallpapers & carpets, and a shockingly large number of fossils. If you need a fossil post a request here, I may well have it.

Rare Items I Have In My Inventory That You Can Hold:
COMPLETE Mush Series
Pirate Theme: Ship Cannon, Helm
Lost Kitten: Papa Panda, Lovely Phone
Box Of Tissues - Savings Account reward

Rare Items I Have In My Inventory That I Can Trade You:
Trading game: Massage Chair, Country Guitar
Gracie tops: Splendid Shirt, Fiendish Shirt
Saharah wallpapers/carpets: Ancient Wall, Music Room Wall & Floor, Tropical Vista
We can negotiate a price for these rare items, or I'll trade like-for-like: a Saharah wallpaper/carpet for another Saharah wallpaper/carpet that I don't already have. I'm specifically looking for the Lunar Surface & Lunar Horizon, if anyone's willing to part with them.

baratron

Staff member
[size=14pt]09 December 2006 update: Clothes, Umbrellas, Hats, Notepaper[/size]
[size=12pt]Stuff I want:[/size]
Clothes: As far as I know, these are all orderable (non-Gracie) tops.
Argyle Knit
Beatnik Shirt, Beige Knit, Blossom Shirt , Bright Shirt, Burglar's Shirt
Blue Check Print, Blue Diamond Top, Blue Grid Shirt, Blue Stripe Knit
Cafe Shirt, Candy Gingham, Chocomint Shirt, Cloudy Shirt, Crewel Shirt
Daisy Shirt, Dapper Shirt, Dark Polka Shirt, Dawn Shirt, Dazed Shirt, Dreamy Shirt
Earthy Knit
Firefighter Tee, Flame Shirt, Flowery Shirt, Frock Coat
Gaudy Sweater, Green Bar Shirt, Green Vest, Gumdrop Shirt
Hot Spring Shirt
Laced Shirt, Leather Jerkin, Lemon Gingham, Li'l Bro's Shirt, Lotus Shirt, Lovely Shirt
Melon Gingham, Mint Gingham, Mummy Shirt
New Spring Shirt, Nile Shirt, Nurse's Uniform
Orange Check Tee, Orange Tie-Dye
Peachy Shirt, Pink Tartan
Rainbow Shirt, Red Check Shirt, Red Down Vest, Red Warmup Suit, Ribbon Shirt
Sharp Outfit, Silk Bloom Shirt, Snowcone Shirt, Star Shirt
Tropical Shirt, Tulip Shirt, Two-Ball Shirt
Vogue Top
Western Shirt, Winter Sweater
Yellow Tartan, Yodel Shirt

Hats and Headgear: Red Cap, Orange Knit Hat, Crown
Wigs, Masks, and Glasses: Powdered Wig, Diving Mask, Space Helmet
Paper: Petal Paper, Fireworks Paper, Composer Paper

[size=12pt]Stuff I have & can trade to you:[/size]
Any Umbrella or Parasol - I have all 32
Any Hats and Headgear not mentioned, except the Feathers and Royal Crown
Any Wigs, Masks, and Glasses not mentioned
Any tradeable Notepaper not mentioned (i.e. excluding Tortimer Paper, Insurance Paper etc.)

Rare Items I Have In My Inventory That You Can Hold:
Halo
Gracie top: Barber Shirt

Rare Items I Have In My Inventory That I Can Trade You:
Gracie tops: Splendid Shirt, Fiendish Shirt
We can negotiate a price for these rare items, or I'll trade like-for-like: a Gracie shirt for another Gracie shirt that I don't already have.

Also, if anyone wants a nice formatted list of items with ticky boxes, I have a couple of OpenOffice documents which print a complete list over 7 A4 pages. OpenOffice is a word processor & spreadsheet package, like Microsoft Word & Excel - but free :D.

Baratron I can get you

Flame Shirt
Blue Diamond Top
Two-Ball Shirt
Dawn Shirt
Dapper Shirt
Beige Knit
New Spring Shirt
Mummy Shirt
Fireworks Paper
Biwa Lute

Things I want

Triforce
Black Katana
White Katana
Metroid
Lucky Gold Cat
Snowman
Snowman Bed
Snowman Chair
Snowman Clock
Snowman Dresser
Snowman Fridge
Snowman Lamp
Snowman Sofa
Snowman Table
Snowman TV
Snowman Wardrobe
Snowman Wall
Snowman Carpet
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface
Bass(not the fish)
Cello
Conga Drum
Djimbe Drum
Ivory Piano
Sleigh
Timpano Drum
Ukulele
Vibraphone

baratron

Staff member
I have a black katana. Is anyone still looking for that?

Oh yeah, and I'd rather like a lucky gold cat too.

My village is weeks behind the real date and I've got obsessed with Pokemon Diamond again, but I'll probably be catching up over the next week or so :).