• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Official Animal Crossing DS "Wanted Item(s)" Topic

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah... If someone can think of a better topic title I'll edit the current one, though it pretty much explains the topic.

What are the items people are looking for? Just list 'em and what you're willing to trade/pay to get them. If someone has that particular item they can set-up a deal with you/time and location to meet over the WFC.

Major edit. Got my Master Sword *huzzah!* and my new list is in my bumped post.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Bumping to post my up-to-date wanted list, but this is the only time I will. If after this the topic still gets no attention I'll just let it die.

As of now the things listed for my museum are what I want most:

Fossils - Willing to pay up to 10,000 bells each for the ones listed below.
T-Rex tail
Pachycephalosaur skull
Iguanodon torso
Stegosaur torso and tail
Seismo torso and tail

Paintings
ANY but the quaint painting and strange painting, and no fakes :p

Nintendo stuff
Metriod

Robo
Robo-Chair
Robo-Stereo
Robo-Lamp
Robo-Table
Robo-TV

Space
Lunar Horizon

As of now, I just want that because it's pretty ^^

So, got any of these things? Let me know and we can set up a deal.

I don;t have any of that stuff. ^^;

As of now, I'm looking for anything in the Blue series aside from the wallpaper, carpet, chair, and bookcase.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've got the blue bed and wardrobe, and they're both yours if it'll actually let me visit your town ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm gonna be around most all of this weekend (including Friday afternoon) so anytime during that would be great to connect up. Considering that this is also Winter-een-mas week (check the topic if you don't know what it is :p) I'm gonna try to leave my gates open whenever I'm playing so people can drop by my town. I've got a few cool Nintendo items if people want them, but it'll cost ya ^^

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
In case anyone didn't get a letter from Satoru Iwata about a fortnight ago and missed out on getting the Gold Coin, I'm willing to give mine away for a more interesting piece of Ninty crap.

I hear there are some nifty Zelda things available. ^^

Again, I repeat my protest - is the 10 year old Pokemon franchise not classic enough to get it's own special items and features in these retro-lovin' games?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yay!!! I get Animal Crossing tomorrow...so Katie...we should definately plan a time for me to visit your town(since mine will be crappy). Gaahhh...I can't wait till tomorrow. ^^

Hey, your town might not have much but it's still fun seeing what animals live in it. It'd be nice if it had oranges, too. That's the last type of fruit I need to complete my collection ^^

Just contact me over MSN about it after you get the game. That'll be the easiest way for us to plan a time.

The thing in Animal crossing that I'm anticipating for is the Camp Hyrule week in the summer. I wonder what it's going to be like and how it's going to work. It sucks how I can't get connected with anyone but when I do I'll let you guys know.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The thing in Animal crossing that I'm anticipating for is the Camp Hyrule week in the summer. I wonder what it's going to be like and how it's going to work. It sucks how I can't get connected with anyone but when I do I'll let you guys know.

They still do Camp Hyrule?

I tried to register for that years ago but they were dickheads and you had to be American. :(

Lame.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Updated! Finally met Saharah and got the Lunar Horizon wallpaper. I also recently bought the Robo-TV ^^

I've added Space themed stuff to the mix. If I already have the most expensive piece of the collection I might as well collect the rest. Edits are in the quote below.

Fossils - Willing to pay up to 10,000 bells each for the ones listed below.
T-Rex tail
Pachycephalosaur skull
Seismo tail

Paintings
Amazing Painting
Basic Painting
Calm Painting
Common Painting
Dainty Painting
Famous Painting
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting
Lovely Painting
Moving Painting
Nice Painting
Opulent Painting
Perfect Painting
Rare Painting
Scary Painting
Solemn Painting
Warm Painting
Worthy Painting

Nintendo stuff
Metriod

Robo
Robo-Chair
Robo-Lamp
Robo-Table

Space Theme
Lunar Rover
Asteroid
Space Station
Rocket
Space Shuttle
Lunar Surface

If any of you guys have access to any of these, let me know.

Mkay, my want list at the moment has been cut down considerably, thanks to Linkachu and amazing luck (two of the items I needed were in the lost and found and recycling on the same day!).

-Blue Clock
-Blue Table
-Any Nintendo related items
-Anything from the wrestling series aside from the sandbag.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mkay, my want list at the moment has been cut down considerably, thanks to Linkachu and amazing luck (two of the items I needed were in the lost and found and recycling on the same day!).

-Blue Clock
-Blue Table
-Any Nintendo related items
-Anything from the wrestling series aside from the sandbag.

You're in luck. I just bought a Blue Clock today :)

I've got some random wrestling series stuff too, most notably the Blue corner. Give me a bit and I'll get an exact list of what I have.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to Sally and Yoshi's I've edited my list a bit (scroll back to the quoted list above).

Nobody has said anything about paintings yet... Am I really the only one here collecting them? :p

For the record, whenever one of you guys have your turnips selling at Nook's for more than 300 bells either PM me about it or post about it here/the DS online discussion thread. I'm debating whether to make a topic solely for turnip discussion but it's probably not worth it.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Resurrecting this topic to add my stuff ;). This isn't a complete list of everything I want or have, just the most important parts at the moment. And yes, I know Linkachu bought some of this stuff for me, but I've forgotten what :-[.

[size=14pt]Stuff I want:[/size]
Furniture Series
Blue Dresser & Blue Table
Kiddie Bed & Kiddie Stereo
Modern Wardrobe
Exotic Table
Robo-Lamp

Mad Scientist Theme: Medicine Chest, Amazing Machine, Unknown Machine

Mossy Garden Theme: Backyard Pool, Garden Gnome

Space Theme: Moon

Plum Bonsai

Papa Bear
Baby Panda, Mama Panda

[size=14pt]Rare Items I Have In My Inventory:[/size]
Complete Mush Series
Ship Cannon & Helm (Pirate Theme)
Papa Panda & Lovely Phone (Lost Kitten)
Massage Chair (Trading game)
Box Of Tissues - Savings Account reward
Halo
Splendid Shirt & Fiendish Shirt (Gracie tops)
Ancient Wall, Music Room Wall & Floor, Tropical Vista (Saharah)

Superceded: see my post of 9th December for the latest list.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And yes, I know Linkachu bought some of this stuff for me, but I've forgotten what :-[.

:p

I'll have to boot up the game later tonight and see (busy, busy). I was waiting for someone to update this thread. Me thinks I'll repost my updated wanted list later on, too ^^

baratron

Staff member
*bumping* to say I've edited my list a bit. I'm most desperate to finish the Blue, Exotic and Kiddie Series.

The things I've listed as Rare Items I have in my inventory are things I can get out of storage, but want to keep. So you'd have to pick them up and drop them again.

There are a large number of gyroids I want too, but it seems pointless taking any more when all the rooms in my house have their maximum 4 gyroids :(. After that they don't animate or make their noises, and what use is a static gyroid statue?! ;)

Mainly for Katie:
Non-rare items I can order from the Catalog:
Regal Series
Space Theme (all except carpet & wallpaper - Saharah only)
Study Set, Office Set, Hospital Set, Dharma Set, Golf Set, Lava Lamp Set
Red Furniture Set (wooh!), Totem Pole Set, Pear Set, Watermelon Set, Citrus Set
Pine Bonsai Set
Pine Set, Daffodil Set, Iris Set
Vase Set, Drum Set, String Set
Stereo Systems, Arranged Flowers, Other Beds, Lights and Lamps

All non-Saharah Carpets & Wallpapers
All Umbrellas & Parasols

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Btw baratron - I have the Unknown Machine.

Any Nintendo items
any space theme items
any robo items other than the dresser, tv, and floor

I have an extra Master Sword now (thanks to the Ninty giveaway for Zelda TP's release), and can order you in the Arwing and Triforce. I also have the Mario coin, but I don't think you can order it in =/

While baratron probably has all of this stuff, too, I have everything in the Space and Robo sets not mentioned in my wanted list below. If you want everything I'll order it all, but I'll need a bit of money first. I'm more or less broke since spending everything I had on the Royal Crown ^^;

Hmm... Time to post my list. Thanks go to baratron for helping me patch it up a bit ^_^

Stuff I Need to Complete My Series'/Themes
Regal Clock
Modern Wardrobe
Robo-lamp
Robo-table

Lunar Surface

Stuff I Want
Metriod
The Mario Tube
Golden Axe

Willing to pay large sums of money for any ^^

Paintings I need
Amazing painting
Basic painting
Calm painting
Common painting
Dainty painting
Fine painting
Flowery painting
Moving painting
Nice painting
Perfect painting
Rare painting
Scary painting
Warm painting

For people collecting them too, I have whatever's not listed ;)

I have an extra Master Sword now (thanks to the Ninty giveaway for Zelda TP's release), and can order you in the Arwing and Triforce. I also have the Mario coin, but I don't think you can order it in =/

While baratron probably has all of this stuff, too, I have everything in the Space and Robo sets not mentioned in my wanted list below. If you want everything I'll order it all, but I'll need a bit of money first. I'm more or less broke since spending everything I had on the Royal Crown ^^;

I have 58,677 bells would that be enough for everything.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I have 58,677 bells would that be enough for everything.

It's a start ;)

j/k. That'll be just fine. The main fee is the Moon anyways, which is 32,000 bells.

Any particular time you'd want to meet? And do you have MSN? That'd be the easiest way to connect up. That, or enter the Pokecharms chat and look for me on it.

baratron

Staff member
Btw baratron - I have the Unknown Machine.

Coolness - can you order it for me, please?

I've ordered the:
Regal Clock
Robo-table
Calm painting
Common painting
Fine painting
Moving painting
Nice painting
Perfect painting
Rare painting
Scary painting

...I think. I may have ordered one of the paintings twice and not ordered one of the others (they're in a strange order in the Catalog ;)).

rinok: I have the Nintendo Bench, Big Bro Hat, Shirt & Moustache, L'il Bro's Hat, Toad Parasol and Toad Shirt. I don't have the L'il Bro's Shirt. Any of that count as "Nintendo stuff" for you? Or are you just after the big expensive items?

rinok: I have the Nintendo Bench, Big Bro Hat, Shirt & Moustache, L'il Bro's Hat and the Toad Parasol. I don't have the Toad Shirt or L'il Bro's Shirt. Any of that count as "Nintendo stuff" for you? Or are you just after the big expensive items?

I want the big expensive items.

Linkachu do you still need an amazing painting?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Linkachu do you still need an amazing painting?

Indeed I do ^^

Well, now that I've ordered all of my Space Theme stuff back, I've ordered this stuff extra for baratron:
Unknown Machine
Master Sword
Arwing
Triforce

And... I'm broke again, lol. Can't order anything else at the moment anyways. If I don't get it to you first, maybe baratron can help you out with your Robo stuff, rinok?

baratron

Staff member
[size=14pt]29th November 2006 Update:[/size]
[size=12pt]Stuff I want:[/size]
Furniture Series:
Blue Table
Kiddie Bed & Kiddie Stereo
Modern Wardrobe
Exotic Table
Robo-Lamp

Mad Scientist Theme:Medicine Chest, Amazing Machine
Mossy Garden Theme: Backyard Pool, Garden Gnome
Nursery Theme: Clackercart, Baby Bed
Boxing Theme: Judge's Bell, Red Corner, Blue Corner
Construction Theme: Striped Cone, Saw Horse, Cement Mixer, Steam Roller
Western Theme: Saddle Fence, Covered Wagon
White Chess Set: White King, White Rook
Black Chess Set: Black Pawn, Black Queen
Cafe Set: Checkout Counter, Jukebox
Oil Drum Set: Green Drum
Classroom Set: Hamster Cage, Clear Model

Backyard Set: Deer Scare
Japanese Set: Samurai Suit, Black Katana, White Katana
Apple Set: Apple TV
Froggy Set: Lily-Pad Table
Tulip Set: Tulip Chair
Welcome Kitty Set: Lucky Gold Cat
Bonsai Set: Plum Bonsai

Papa Bear
Mama Panda

Space Heater, Deluxe Washer, Wide-screen TV, Ruby Econo-Chair, Gold Econo-Chair, Throne, Cream Sofa
Ball Return, Pantheon Post, Spaceman, Mummy's Casket
Alarm Clock, Antique Clock

Compass
Storage Case
Treasure Chest
Arcade Machine, Miniature Car

Paintings:
Amazing, Basic, Dainty, Flowery, Lovely, Solemn, Strange and Warm Paintings

Fossils:
for me: Pachy skull, Stego skull
for Tim: Sabretooth skull, Pleisio skull, Ptera left wing

I have plenty of Bells and also lots of rare hybrid flowers...

Superceded: see my post of 9th December for the latest list.

Baratron I can get you all of these Garden Gnome, Striped Cone, Black Pawn, Black Queen, Green Drum, Tulip Chair, Ruby Econo-Chair, Cream Sofa, Miniature Car, and the Amazing painting

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Linkachu if I gave you the amazing painting and 8000 bells could I have a triforce?

Sounds good. I probably won't be able to get it to you until tomorrow, though. Did you want an Arwing as well?

And HL, I'll go through my stuff later (probably tomorrow as well) and tell you everything I have. I should be able to get you a number of random things. I'll also keep on the look out for the fossils you guys need ^^

Baratron I thought I had the Black Queen and Miniature Car but it seems I didn't. I did however get everything else and a Saw Horse, Storage Case, Robo-Lamp, and Wide-screen TV.

I also have a Robo-Lamp for you Linkachu and no I don't want an Arwing.

Things I do want

Robo-Bed
Robo-Closet
Robo-Table
Country Guitar
Ebony Piano

Triforce
Sword
Ninja Sword

Black Katana
White Katana
Metroid
Lucky Gold Cat
Lucky Cat
Lucky Black Cat
Lefty Lucky Cat

Snowman
Snowman Bed
Snowman Chair
Snowman Clock
Snowman Dresser
Snowman Fridge
Snowman Lamp
Snowman Sofa
Snowman Table
Snowman TV
Snowman Wardrobe
Snowman Wall
Snowman Carpet
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Katie, how much should I pay you for an Arwing? I'll give you double what it costs to order =]

They're around 6000 bells for me, but I still owe you, so don't worry about it =)

So, got one Triforce and one Arwing ordered for rinok and El respectively. I still haven't had the chance to go through my catalog and figure out everything I have that you guys want (being baratron and rinok).

There's a new item I have my eye on now, though: the Throne! A spotlight item worth 800,000 bells. I need it @_@

Quote from: Doctor Oak on November 28, 2006, 07:37:20 PM
What's an Unknown Machine?

For some reason, I keep getting a feeling of deja vu in this topic.

Not really sure what you meant by that, but if you really want to know what an unknown machine is, I'll order and give you one ;)

Anyways, gonna post my updated list since receiving the latest stuff from baratron. I'll put a star by the stuff rinok's said he ordered for me.

Stuff I Need to Complete My Series'/Themes
Modern Wardrobe
Robo-lamp*
Lunar Surface

Other Stuff I Want
Metriod
The Mario Tube
Golden Axe
Throne
Lucky Gold Cat

Paintings I need
Amazing painting*