• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Offering: Legendaries, Shinies, and events

Here's what I'm offering:

Events I have

TRU Arceus of Adamant, Jolly, and Quiet nature
Shokotan PCP
Gamestop PCP
Japanese Arceus(Eikigan)
NZ Jirachi
Wishmakr Jirachi
Space C Deoxys
Gamestop Deoxys
Ageto Celebi
10th anniversary Celebi
10th anniversary Ho-Oh
10th anniversary Latios(T)
10th anniversary Suicune
10th anniversary Mew
Hayley's Mew(T)
Hayley's Mew
Naval Rock Deoxys
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
E4All Manaphy
TRU Regigigas
Japanese Movie Regigigas
VGC Milotic
Flower Paradise Shaymin(T)
Movie Shaymin
Newmoon Island Darkai
Pokepark Celebi
PokePark Mew
Alamos Darkai
Ruby Zigzagoon
Birthday Pikachu

Shiny Legendaries

Shiny 10th anniversary Latias
Shiny 10th anniversary Raikou
Shiny Lugia(poke saved)
Shiny Rayquaza(T)
Shiny Rayquaza(hacked)
Shiny Deoxys(T)
Shiny Deoxys
Shiny Manaphy
Shiny Shaymin(T)
Shiny Arceus
Shiny Kyorge
Shiny Articuno
Shiny HG Ho-Oh

Shinies

Golem
Stunky
Gible
Chimchar
Dusclops
Starly
Whismur
Lickitung
Heracross
Eggxcutor
Beldum
Scyther
Bulbasaur
Carvanha
Chimchar
Piplup
Dratini
Wobuffet
Illumise
Gyrados(not LoR)
Purugly
Cyndaquil
Absol
Ponyta
Eevee
Meganium
Honchkrow
Bagon
Empoleon
Metagross
Hoothoot

Legendaries

HG Latios
HG Latias
SS Latios
SS Latias
HG Kyorge
SS Groudon
HG Ho-Oh
SS Ho-Oh
HG Lugia
SS Lugia
HGSS Rayquaza
HGSS Articuno
HGSS Moltres
HGSS Zapdos
FRLG Deoxys
FGLF Suicune
FGLF Raikou
XD Raikou(T)
FGLF Entei
FG Zapdos
FG Articuno
FG Moltres
FG Mewtwo
RSE Rayquaza
RSE Kyorge
RSE Groudon
RSE Latios
RSE Latias
RSE Deoxys
RSE Regis
Pt Regis

I live in GMT -5 which is Eastern Time in the U.S.

I am looking for:
Kyoto Cross Media Experience 2009 Pikachu
Birthday Chimchar
Pokémon World Championships
2009 Weavile
Nintendo of Korea Mew
PC Osaka Meowth
Akiyama Slaking
Baba Flygon
Golgo Octillery
Saikyou Salamence
Palcity Lucario
Palcity Mew
Yamamoto Whiscash
Yokohama Pikachu
Sapporo Pikachu
GW Pikachu
Wish Pokemon(pokemon that can't usually learn wish)

Those these are my main wants I will consider most things if you offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got protector, kings rock, metal coat, electirizer, reaper cloth, a master ball i might be willing to part with, lots of tms, and lots of berries

Yes i need the pikachu colored pichu wonder card im also willin to part with many Tms i will give out the rarest berries and medical items but everything else i only have one of each so i cant right now i have to wait for a couple of my friends to send me more

what do you mean by thunder wave i thought it was only giga impact as a Tm yes i know you were talking to the other person but i also have giga impact so if you want it what pokemo do you want along with it

here is my friend code just incase 3137-4876-6724

what do you mean by thunder wave i thought it was only giga impact as a Tm yes i know you were talking to the other person but i also have giga impact so if you want it what pokemo do you want along with it

here is my friend code just incase 3137-4876-6724

Again as you stated, I wasn't responding to you. You wanted a shiny Dratini, Wishmakr Jirachi, and PCP, but so far you haven't offered me anything. Also next time use the correct punctuation. I can't understand what you are saying if you use a run-on sentence.

yeah you were trading me that on my other thread. But my cousin participated in the event so he gave me his sinse he is'nt getting HG/SS so yeah its up for trades for your PCP

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, just a quick note to say that a couple of you seriously need to take another look at the rules before you get violence bestowed upon your persons.

poke_master123: Please use proper English in your posts. "Im" isn't a word, "I'm" is.
PokemonDynasty: Double-posting is frowned upon here - if you have something to add, please edit it into your previous post.

Thanks. :)

I've got giga impact now I'm working on thunder wave I've a;so got thunder wave now so I can trade when your ready. I'm in New Zealand so time might be a problem so it would e easiest to trade on the weekend

Hey, you have a shiny Eevee? Which gender is it? If it's a girl I'll take it (needing a shiny Espeon, have a shiny male Umbreon) - but I can't say I have too many shinies/legendaries. But if you want any particular items/TMs, then I might be able to help. :]

tunduli: I can find you a shiny Eevee my friends has a bunch im not sure if they are legit. But if you dont mind them not being legit i can get you one what are you offering? ???

I don't know, but does the Birthday Pikachu know Fly by any chance? I can offer almost any hatchable shiny pokemon for it, or a Wishing Eevee, or a shiny Wishing Eevee if it does.

Sure. I'll check what I need and get back to you.
[/quote]

Ok but how do i give you the tm just teach it 2 a pokemon or attach it i dont know how to so you have to tell me