• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Of Castaways and Stowaways

Should everyone be able to RP as Team Wyvern or Pokemon?

• Only be able to RP as Team Wyvern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only be able to RP as Pokemon

• No to Both

• Total voters
The S.S Razor, A Ship that Journeys from the Kanto Region all the way to the Alola Region, A Year long Journey around the entire world, Some may think that it is a worthless holiday But some... This is a retreat, A Back door away from Guilt and Problems, Most Trainers or People that journeyed on this Ship have been known to be Depressed, Angry, Private about their real lives, Some even going missing on the cruises....

-----------------------------------------
You are a Trainer, Joining the Cruise to get away from something, The Cruise has a room for every Trainer and good service for everyone, The Staff seem nice but most people on the Cruise will usually leave when you talk to them.....
-----------------------------------------

THINGS TO KNOW
This is a Cruise around the Pokemon world, We will start at the Kanto region and journey around it until we move to Johto then to Hoenn Eg.
This will not be a starter RP, I expect to see people having only four Pokemon something Like Blastoise, Talonflame, Mimikyu and Snivy is fine but I DO NOT want someone having... A CHARIZARD, BLASTOISE, VENUSAUR, UMBREON, TYRANTRUM AND SALAMENCE
A Evil Team known as Team Wyvern has been following the cruise for some time, Get ready...
----------------------------------
Rules
NO LEGENDARIES OR MEGA EVOLUTIONS
The cruise is meant to be a bit sad, I would like if someones starter post isn't "WOW PIKACHU! THE SUN LOOKS GREAT! I LOVE THE WATER! EVERYTHING IS GREAT! YAY!"
Z-Moves will be allowed but don't use them ALL the time
I want only FOUR pokemon on your team, Not six or five, You can get more in the RP
-------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality (You can leave this Blank and reveal it in the RP):
Backstory (You can keep this Blank):
Other stuff:
Pokemon
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Other Stuff:
---------------------------------------------------
My Bio
Name: Jack Devlin
Appearance:
Personality: Im gonna leave this Blank since im terrible at it
Backstory: Jack was born in Hoenn and trained at a young age to do Hand-to-Hand Combat and Sword fight, He was later taught how To raise a Pokemon and Battle while also learning a massive amount of knowledge about Dragon Types,He adventured through Kanto and Hoenn until He moved to Alola for a short time until he was invited to Live with his brother Alex in Kanto, In a massive battle against Team's rockets new leader, Alex was killed because of Jack, he has lived in the house for 5 months until he found the Cruise and bought a Ticket
Other stuff: He made his own Grappling hook and can really put up a Fight
Pokemon
Name: Luke
Species: Lucario
Appearance: Normal
Other Stuff: N/A

Name: Ignis
Species: Charizard
Appearance: Normal

Name: Rock King (Rocky for short)
Species: Tyrunt
Appearance: Shiny

Name: Rose
Species: Kirlia

---------------------------
The RP will be made when I finish it :)

I also ask that if two people already have Decidueye, Charizard or Umbreon, Don't add it to your team, I really do not want everyone having a Sylveon

(Wow... Joe also has a brother named Alex, reminds me of that scene in Batman vs Superman "your mum's name is Martha too! We are totally best friends now!" Nice name by the way)

Name: Joe Whitman
Appearance:
Personality (You can leave this Blank and reveal it in the RP): Although Joe used to be a fierce, competitive battler, Joe is now quiet and regretful, his family's deaths weighing heavily on his heart. He is afraid to form attachments to anyone else in case he loses them as well.
Backstory (You can keep this Blank): Once Joe was a great battler, participating in competitions, tournaments and battles all around the world, then during one of his aforementioned trips, he heard news of his Brother and Fathers' deaths. Blaming himself for not being there, for not spending any time with his family, Joe has gone on the cruise in an attempt to escape reality.
Other stuff:
Pokemon:

Name: (No Nickname)
Species: Blastoise
Appearance: Normal Blastoise

Species: Nidoking
Appearance: Normal Nidoking

Species: Dugtrio
Appearance: Normal Dugtrio

Name: King Karp
Species: Magikarp
Other Stuff: Quite powerful for a Magikarp

Name: David Gordon
Appearance: Has a black hoodie (unzipped) and a green striped t-shirt, blue jeans and white shoes
Personality: nice, relaxed, has a sense of humor
Backstory: Was born in Kalos, and lived their ever since, but when he became champion of Kalos he decided to Explore different regions, causing him to get on this Cruise.
Other stuff: N/A

Pokemon:
Name: Hunter
Species: Greninja
Appearance: Male, Normal

Name: Go-Grant
Species: Gogoat
Appearance: Female, Normal

Name: Gang
Species: Gengar
Appearance: Male, Normal
Other Stuff: can do ghost stuff

Name: Sn-Knifes
Species: Snivy
Appearance: has a black top hat, a monocle, and a black cane
Other Stuff: faster then most Snivy's

(is that good?)

399662_trainercard-David.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Lucas Stevenson
Appearance:Lucas has Shaggy, Black hair with Purple Streaks in it. He has Dark Tan Skin with Brown Eyes. He wears a Black Hoodie With a Fluffy Top Part and Blue Jeans. He also wears Black Tennis Shoes ( Sorry I am Horrid at Descriptions, See Below On Card)
Personality:Lucas use to be a happy go lucky child, Never really having a care in the world. He loved everyone and everything.Well, That was until his sister died. After that, He became rather sad and quiet. He is often seen sitting alone silent with a look of sadness on his face.
Backstory: Lucas was born to a family who specialized a in a particular Pokemon Type, That being Dark. His family would take care of injured or sick Dark types and Raised them till they were strong enough to go back into the wild. The House, Also Known as the Shade House. After Years of helping injured pokemon, Lucas decided to become a Trainer. His Older Sister, Zara became a Trainer when Lucas was 12. He finally became a trainer at 14. While on his journey, He learned his sister had died from a attack of some wild Ursarings. Lucas was terribly close to his sister and still Mourns her death.
Other stuff:N/A

Pokemon
Name:Zara
Species:Zoura
Appearance:Normal Zoura, Female
She wears a small Ruby Collar
Other Stuff:Zara was Lucas's first Pokemon

Pokemon
Name:Sparkles
Species:Weavile
Appearance:Male,Shiny Weavile (I hope You Don't mind)
He also wears a Ruby Tiara He stole from Zara.......

Pokemon
Name: Rex
Species:Luxray
Appearance:Male, Normal Luxray
Other Stuff:N/A

Pokemon
Name: Blare
Species:Houndoom
Appearance:Normal Houndoom, Female
Other Stuff:N/A

upload_2016-12-13_9-35-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-13_9-29-16.png
    upload_2016-12-13_9-29-16.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 27
Am im late?
Name:Alex
Appearance: Im Horrible. look at meh card Below.
Personality (You can leave this Blank and reveal it in the RP):Yeh, I'll edit it in as le Rp Goes on.
Backstory (You can keep this Blank):"Dont go searching here"
Other stuff:

Name:Miki
Species:Charizard
Appearance:Shiny Chari :3
Other Stuff:Somewhat stronger than normal.

Name:potato
Species:Swellow
Appearance:Normal
Other Stuff:Bigger then Usual.

Name:Asharoo
Species:Abra
Appearance:Shiny
Other Stuff:Smaller then usual

Name:Caterpuzz
Species:Oshawott
Appearance:Red Shell, Green Skin.
Other Stuff:Taller then usual & Stronger.
http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/alex.334995/

Last edited: