• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Octopath Traveler: Aftermath (Discussion)

"There existed a menace know simply as 'Him'. Even if it wasn't exactly human, it looked fairly male. It was laid to rest almost 1,000 years ago...It was slowly raising its powers for that time, until it had enough power to lay a shadow down on the entire land. It made the animals and such go completely CRAZY. "I shall have enough power..." he declared. "To rule this ENTIRE LAND..." he grinned. "Or even better...The WORLD!" he grinned.

-You have to obey Pokecharm rules.
-Make at least a paragraph. No 2 liners.
-No, you can't have a character that can stop this in a instant. They don't even know this is happening yet. Beside the monsters going BONKERS.
-Have fun!

Name:
Class:
Town:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory
Weapon(s):
Other:

Name: Coldric
Class: Hunter
Town: Sunshade
Appearance: Coldric wears the skin of a Manticore as a cloak, covered in the feathers of a Giant Falcon. They're often seen with a Assassin Bug, which they call 'Feisty'. They have Black eyes and shaggy brown hair, and a white sleeveless shirt. They wear leather boots and short beige pants. He is very slim. He wears a headband with the horn of a Manticore attached to it.
Personality: Coldric is very strict and traditional, believing in luck and rituals. They are good with a Bow, despite his skinny appearance. They also seem more smart than they let on, often saying some thing logical before ditching it.
Backstory: Being a simple hunter, he hunts the few monsters he needs to survive, making a cloak from some of the monsters he has hunted. When somebody crossed his path, he was put to labor. Being a hand of the stage attraction of dancers. He seeks of the men who told 'master' of him, planning to dispose of them.
Weapon(s): Wolfs Bow, Arcane Hatchet.
Other: N/A

If I’d seen this earlier, I would have joined. This could be awesome if more people join. Sadly, I don’t think many people know what Octopath is...
Name: Daen Talvin
Class: Thief
Town: Stillsnow
Appearance: A little like the thief subclass version of Cyrus.
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, but rather uncaring when it comes to those he doesn’t know. However, when Daen meets someone he does know well, he steals from them often anyway as a practical joke.
Backstory: He may be the best thief of all time, but nobody knows. All of the good heists have been taken by someone before him, probably the great Therion, and now, Daen looks to prove his worth to the world by finding the hardest heist of all time and succeeding.
Weapon(s): Chainbreaker, Captain’s Sword
Other: N/A

@LeBarrel42 I can't really explain it, but it is the best RPG ever.
Also, for anyone who actually knows what this is, which probably no one does, I just beat the Omniscient Eye of Galdera on Octopath. Look it up.