• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

October CoroCoro Leak Shows new Mystery Dungeon in the Making

Rex

Resident Furry
corocoro_oct_12_mystery_dungeon_2%20small%20image.png

It's that time of the month again. Once again Japanese Pokemon magazine CoroCoro has leaked, and so far we've gotten a nice little tibbit of information.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: October CoroCoro Leak Shows new Mystery Dungeon in the M

w00t! Here I was only looking forward to the Wii U news today and this info leaks as well. What a nice surprise. Haters gonna hate~

Even though I've only ever bought one PMD game from each plot line I'm happy to hear that this will be a standalone version. The graphics aren't bad and will hopefully look even nicer in 3D.

Looking forward to hearing more about its release details. ^^

Well this is a surprise, buy it's good to see that Pokemon will start making full use of the 3DS's capabilities. And a standalone version? That's a first. Methinks this game will have a sequel, but its too early to talk about that when the game isn't even out yet XD

I hope we get a lot more choices for our player/partner Pokemon. I was disappointed when the Wii-ware titles never came here, so maybe they'll make up for it by letting us pick Pokemon like Growlithe or Mareep this time around. (also, I find the fact that the human becoming a Pokemon through a dream to be ironic :p What if the whole dream world in BW was actually our Pokemon kidnapping that world's Pokemon? ._.)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord

Hoo-bloody-ray. Another boreathon.

Can we please have either a genuinely new Pokemon title or a new main series title already?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

TheSurrenderable said:
It'll probably just be for the 3DS or the WiiU and it'll have generation five for sure, which just kills it for me... :(

It's a 3DS game yes, but considering that all future handheld Pokemon games are likely to be on the 3DS you'll need to get one sooner or later if you plan to keep playing the new games.