• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OC Voice Actors

Okay, I really liked the results that the personal theme song and RX's OC image songs got, so I began to ponder what my characters would sound like if they had any VOice actors. THat's when I realized that "OMZGs, this would make an epic topic!". SO, if you could choose a Voice actor for your OC, who would you get?

here's some I've picked:

Diego and Drago (Human): I've always pictured either Jason Griffith (prefereably the Sonic voice), Yuri Lowenthal, or Johny Bosch for their voices.
Cybec (Sonic char) and Ace: Vic Mignogna

and I've picked more, but I don't feel like typing my all star cast :p So, what about you? Does your OC have a voice?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a topic along these lines pre-fallout, though that topic was geared more exclusively towards Pokemon OCS [/trivia]

So, for this post, I'm gonna discuss the voice actors for RX's main posse:

I can think of two people who'd voice RX in an Anime setting (and to an extent, Ruin.) If it were up to me, I'd pick either Mamoru Miyano or Miyu Irino to be RX/Ruin's voice actor. Mamoru Miyano is known famously for his roles as Light Yagami from Deathnote, Suoh Tamaki from Ouran High Host Club and Riku from Kingdom Hearts. He's also rumoured to play Dento in the upcoming B/W anime. Miyu Irino is also a fairly well-known actor. He voices Sora and Vanitas in Kingdom Hearts, Daisuke in DNAngel and Syaoran in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Sample voice clip is here for both of them Irino-san and Miyano-san meet each other in a lot of anime actually, it's not all that surprising xD

As for an English Voice Actor, I'd pick Samuel Vincent. Voice acting is his profession so he's a fairly well known person, and has a great many roles under his belt. One of my favorite though, was when he played Athrun Zala in the Gundam Seed series.

Voice clip...cannot be found :/ At least specifically of him playing Athrun.

. . .

Moving on~I'm not sure most of you know Z-I.M.D.A.S. S.I.G.G.M.A. all that well, but there is a particular voice actress I'd like to play her in Japanese. While I don't know Asami Imai all that well, I loved how she played Tsubaki in Blazblue, and It'd be neat for her to voice the prim and proper Z-I.M.D.A.S.

Voice Clip. Here she's voicing the character Tsubaki (the one with the red hair)

For her English voice actress, I also want to pick someone from Blazblue~ Miss Cristina Valenzuela sounded awesome playing the Murakumo units. (Lambda-11, Mu-12/Noel Vermillion and Nu-13) So playing another cyborg girl shouldn't be too hard on her part if I ever had the resources to cast her~

voice clip, specifically of Lambda and Nu.

. . .

Lastly, there's Zilla. Which isn't a hard choice at all :V Ash Buizel's kept the same voice actor for both the english and japanese dub, so Kiyotaka Furishima is my definite pick.

lol Buizel voice clip.

Whee~ Must do this, it's fun~

For some reason, it's really hard for me to pick an Japanese voice actress for Anzuru. However if I narrow them all down, then it's Fumiko Orikasa. Her most notable works include Rukia Kuchiki in Bleach, Yuzuki in Chobits, Riza Hawkeye in FMA: Brotherhood, and Shirley Fenette in Code Geass. These are a few of her works, although two of them are character songs.
I definitely see Michelle Ruff as her English voice actress, though. Michelle also took on the roles of some of my favorites such as (no surprise there) Rukia Kuchiki in Bleach, to Chii in Chobits, to even Yuki Nagato in the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Again,these are some examples.

Kane is an easier character to pick out a Japanese voice actor. I would pick Takahiro Sakurai for the role, due to his roles as Suzaku Kururugi in Code Geass, (seen here,) Claude Faustus in Black Butler, and Kira Izuru in Bleach. (And here.)
As for an English voice actor...well, that would definitely be doublerado's choice, Vic Mignogna. He needs no introduction or sample clip, he's practically a god to fangirls and fanboys everywhere.

And lastly, Hana. I've always imagined her to have a voice similar to Satsuki Yukino or Megumi Hayashibara. Satsuki Yukino is known for voice acting Yoruichi in Bleach, Kaname Chidori in Full Metal Panic!, and Kagome in InuYasha. (Voice clip here.) On the other hand, Megumi Hayashibara has played as the female Ranma in Ranma 1/2, Rei in Neon Genesis Evangelion, Faye Valentine in Cowboy Bebop, and Jessie in none other than Pokemon. (And here.)