• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OC Submissions for a Story (Seeking Minor Characters)

Okay, technicality time! Multiple regions have more than eight gyms. How many gyms should we have?

• 8 gyms

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10 gyms

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 12 gyms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One for each type

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (post in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Cmeriwether, I'm going to put you down as 4th Gym Leader, because I have my E4 already. I forgot to write it down. Sorry about that. Do you mind picking out 3 or 4 mons out of the team you wrote down?t
@PrincessPika As it's the only spot left, you're going to be writing the 2nd Gym Leader. Unless you don't want your spot anymore.
@SwiftSwoobat Accepted. I'll put you down as Allie's Father/Elite Four (Ghost).
@Grand Master Koop Sorry, I must have missed that. I'll reserve the final spot for you.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
@Cmeriwether, I'm going to put you down as 4th Gym Leader, because I have my E4 already. I forgot to write it down. Sorry about that. Do you mind picking out 3 or 4 mons out of the team you wrote down?t
@PrincessPika As it's the only spot left, you're going to be writing the 2nd Gym Leader. Unless you don't want your spot anymore.
@SwiftSwoobat Accepted. I'll put you down as Allie's Father/Elite Four (Ghost).
@Grand Master Koop Sorry, I must have missed that. I'll reserve the final spot for you.
Oh yeah, I've not been in a writing mood lately sorry~
I kinda wanted this character to be the fourth leader, so for second I'd probably have to drop one Pokemon of their's from their team.
(I also suck at writing backstories which is another reason why it's taking so long)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name (First and Last):Mentiras Konvoy
Appearance:Admin
Description: Mentiras has dark rich brown hair that is often swept to the side, he has blue eyes and is otherwise generally handsome and pleasing about 5'11 and is white with a nice tan
Personality: Mentiras is a tricky man that will lie, and make deals, only to twist the words of the deal later, his favorite play is to make a deal to force his victim to do what he wants, although he is dishonest he has an air of trustworthiness about him and is a very pleasant man, he is extremely convincing and can often convince people of ludicrous things
Backstory: The only way to get what he wanted growing up was to trick the people around him into doing it for him, so he got really good at that kind of thing, he joined team rocket and quickly climbed the ranks
Goal: I don't know the plot, but he will probably be trying to trick people into being turned into pokehumans
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?):will see her and have a pleasant chat, when he hears her goal to be the very best, he will try to sweet talk her into 'enhancing' her into his project somehow
Role:Admin

Pokemon Character Sheet (One for each of your OCs Pokemon):

Species:Arcanine
Nickname:Hope
Ability:Flash fire
Back story:The one and only volunteer to become a full pokemon, she is a very powerful pokemon
Personality:Very intelligent, calm and nice

Species: Alakazam
Nickname (Optional): Bronze
Ability:inner focus
Backstory:was Mentiras first pokemon, Mentiras tricked someone into giving him Bronze while Bronze was young
Personality:calm and collected, Bronze rarely stirs, and will act like an old man giving advice

Species: Sylveon
Nickname (Optional): Calmerce
Ability: Cute charm
Backstory: Mentiras got Calmerce at a much later time with the want to have a pokemon that could calm people down for his deceptive purposes
Personality: highly curious and playful, she loves wrapping her ribbons around people

Species: Zoroark
Nickname (Optional): Tricky
Ability:Illusion
Backstory: Mentiras happened upon her in the wild and befriended her, putting her on his team, not often using her illusion, preferring words he will if he has to
Personality:Tricky, loves playing small pranks

Species: Metagross
Nickname (Optional): Steelix
Ability:clear body
Backstory: he was caught and trained like normal, but is still a loyal pokemon
Personality:strategic, and straightforward, does not care id a plan is simple if it works

note: all his pokemon like him, he is not an oppressive master

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Eliiiscool Accepted! I'm catching the Pokehuman Encounters reference. ;)
Also, you mind giving some physical appearance detail? I've yet to decide the outfits for Team Cyber, but I'd like to know some physicalities as well (hair color, eye color, height, skin color, etc.)

And with that we have the main cast! Random character submissions will stay open through the story and I may add roles as I see fit, but for now the main cast submissions are closed.
Anyone with reserved spots, please have your characters submitted hopefully by the end of the first week of June. I will start writing then.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
A character for an investigator to interrogate:
Name: Ella Brandenburg
Appearance: She seems like a normal grandma, always happy, very calm, the whole thing. She wears an orange sweater with dark blue pants and black shoes. Over that she wears a white cardigan and a pair of spectacles.
Personality: Nice and caring. Though, she has dirt on Team Cyber she kept quiet for 40 years or so.
Backstory: She came from a far-off Germany-based region. When Ella moved to Ferrine in her 20s or so, she came across the newly, non-publicized Team Cyber, and heard their goals while walking past them.
Goal: To stop Team Cyber as peacefully and non-discreetly as possible.
Relation to Allie: Her neighbor, and the 'mascot' of the Starting Town, as she is the oldest person whom lives there.
Role: Random Person

Species: Stoutland
Nickname: Strawberry
Ability: Intimidate
Backstory: Ella's first Pokémon she received from her mother. It helped herd Mareep and Miltank in it's prime.
Personality: Protective and very loyal. Never left Ella's side to this day.

Species: Scyther
Nickname: Dale
Ability: Swarm
Backstory: Her second Pokémon. Helps sow seeds and still does in Ella's garden.
Personality: Tame and quiet. Likes playing with kids.

Species: Flaaffy
Nickname: Fluff
Ability: Plus
Backstory: Her favorite Mareep that just can't evolve into Ampharos.
Personality: Jolly and cheerful. Helps deliver mail across the town.

Last edited:
Name: Christa Killian
Appearance: Standing at 5'10" with Peach skin, Dark green eyes and long smooth Dark blonde hair, her figure shows clear signs of being athletic. Her attire consists of a White tank top underneath a Yellow sweater with lots of little heart shaped holes in it, Blue shorts and White trainers. Several people have described her as 'Absolutely beautiful.'
Personality: Christa is a friendly, carefree happy go lucky individual who does what she can to befriend almost anyone she sees as a potential friend. She is especially loving, supportive and clingy toward her husband, Brian and greatly looks up to him, she also loves her Pokemon above all else, but knows when to admit/accept defeat.
Backstory: Born in Kalos to a relatively wealthy family, Christa grew up to greatly admire Pokemon trainers ever since she was young and wanted to become one the first second she could. Her parents tried to support her and give her one of their Pokemon, but Christa wanted to catch her own one. After she found and caught her first Pokemon, Flabebe, she set out on a journey and decided to go to Kanto to start it off, along part of her journey through Kanto, she met a Psychic type Pokemon trainer called Brian who she quickly befriended and decided to travel with. As the pair traveled from region to region, her feeling for Brian grew every step of the way. When they journeyed through her home region of Kalos, it was there that Christa finally mustered up the courage to confess to Brian... but to her surprise that Brian had the same plan and thus started what grew into a loving relationship. After the two settled down for a little while and got married in Brian's home region of Unova, Christa was overjoyed when she heard her husband was given the chance to become an Elite Four member of the Ferrine Region, Christa immediately went with Brian to the new region and swore she would help him however she could, just as Brian would for her... despite all she wanted was for him to be a good husband, to which he managed to succeed in doing every day.
Relation to Allie: She will meet Allie and others while she is out going for a walk with Florges, the latter wanders off and runs into Allie and co whilst Christa shortly searches for her only to find her with Allie's group. She will try to befriend Allie and should any of them ever mention anything about her husband, she would talk about him like an excited high school girl talking about a cute and popular person.
Role: Random Character

Pokemon Character Sheet

Species: Florges (Red)
Nickname: Rosie
Ability: Flower Veil
Backstory: Ever since Rosie was caught by Christa when she was just a Flabebe, she went with her as her main Pokemon through every journey in each region.
Personality: She is very compassionate and loves making new friends. Although she can get very serious when the situation requires it as if she had two personalities.

Species: Gourgeist (Super sized)
Nickname: Big Jess
Ability: Insomnia
Backstory: Big Jess was caught by Christa after quickly befriending Rosie, the pair have a lot of conversations especially during Christa's travels with Brian.
Personality: She is very kind and polite, although she can get rather flirty with big, strong Pokemon.

Species: Goodra
Nickname: Slimy
Ability: Hydration
Backstory: Slimy was captured by a Pokemon hunter, but quickly saved by Christa and Brian, instantly grateful toward the two and wanted to join them so he could get stronger. Brian kindly allowed Christa to have him (Not that it was because he wasn't a Psychic type) and trained hard ever since.
Personality: Slimy is seen as a lovable oaf and isn't that smart, despite this, he is very kind and supportive and always wishes to help however he can... even if he is a little bit clumsy doing it.

I may try to think of more minor characters because these kinds of threads really help bring out my creativity.

Last edited:
Name (First and Last): Chelsea Jio
Appearance: Medium blond hair was extend to her neck, wears the team Cyber uniform under a white lab coat.
Personality: Free spirited and pretty sassy. Puts her goals over all else.
Backstory: Jess used to work for a company pursuing research on energy, she was fired from the company after she got too ambitious and disregarded them telling her to stop her research. She joined Team Cyber to have the equipments necessary for her research but her loyalty to the team is questionnable.
Goal: To pursue her scientific research freely and without restraints.
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): As she isn't entirely loyal to team Cyber, she might give Allie and anyone else info if it benefits her.
Role: Admin

Species: Rotom
Nickname (Optional): Bolt
Ability: Levitate
Backstory: Not much is know where Bolt came from and why its following Chelsea(Leaving this open)
Personality: A jokester who doesn't care what others might think of them.

Species: Galvantula
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Unnerve
Backstory: Caught sometime during one of Chelsea's reaserch trips
Personality: She is pretty shy around new faces

Species: Magmortar
Nickname (Optional): Duck
Ability: Flame Body
Backstory: Chelsea's oldest pokemon, was given to her when he was an egg
Personality: Acts tough but is actually very friendly

Species: Magnezone
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Sturdy
Backstory: Chelsea caught him one day when she was reaserching around a mountain
Personality: Serious and cold towards others

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
i haven't felt alive so random character?!? owo
Name (First and Last): Kali Kana
Appearance: Short girl with silver hair, with a black dress.
Personality: Calm and collected.
Backstory: Apart from a rich family, yet was forced to live in another home. She was moved to more of a mansion, with other kids.
Goal: To try and stop Team Cyber!
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): If Allie goes in a team cyber base / Gets in a fight, Kali would most likely step in and join the battle?
Role: Random

Species: Cleffa / Clefairy / Cleffable
Nickname (Optional): Bailey
Ability: Magic Guard
Backstory: Kali's Childhood Pokemon, and best friend. She was with Kali as a Cleffa and was shiny! When Kali meets the protagonist, it's a Clefairy.
Personality: Shy, and prefers to stay next to Kali.
Maybe - Midbattle of a team cyber fight, Bailey would evolve into a Clefable?

Species: Spheal / Sealeo
Nickname (Optional): Pepper
Ability: Thick Fat
Backstory: Sealeo was brought into Kali's life shortly after being brought into the mansion, Being injured while being brought in. ( Of course, it cared for meanies- )
Personality: Sealeo is a friendly Pokemon, one of the few Bailey/Clefairy will be next to.

Species: Litwick / Lampent
Nickname (Optional): Doug
Ability: Flame Body
Backstory: Doug was given to Kali as an egg.
Personality: Protective, and serious.

Species: Venonat/Venomoth
Nickname (Optional): Ledi
Ability: Shield Dust
Backstory: Was caught in an open forest tour. Kali found interest
Personality: Collected and Cautious.

Last edited:

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
I've decided to make a second one, cause why not! (also added the last name for Kali- )

Name (First and Last): Mako Maso
Appearance: Long black hair which goes to her stomach area. She is also wearing a Skirt, with of course you nasty- a shirt.
Personality: Caring, and protective.
Backstory: Was in foster care for more than half her life, but then started to travel at the age of 17! ( aka escape!! ) She made it to where the current cast is, and met up near the Professor's lab ( Maybe they visited- ) Or near a contest!
Goal: To become a Top Coordinator / Continue the professor's research!
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): If possible, maybe add a professors assistant to the story? Otherwise, only a random character.

Species: Mothim
Nickname (Optional): Mothra
Ability: Swarm
Backstory: As a Burmy, she was always around the Nature infested places around Mako, So the soon to be Mothrilla traveled constantly with her, sometimes to mako's surprise! Burmy has evolved into a Mothim before they meet the crew.
Personality: He is very confident and oddly sneaky!

Species: Lilligant
Nickname (Optional): Peti
Ability: Chlorophyll
Backstory: One of Burmy's close companions, Especially as a Petilil! they were quite a duo and was always by Mothrilla's side.
Personality: Confident, and cautious.

Species: ( Female ) Meowstic
Nickname (Optional): Esp
Ability: Hidden; Prankster
Backstory: Was caught AFTER meeting the protagonists, but when caught; The small Espurr was a scared, shy pokemon, and would constantly use its psychic abilities to scare other pokemon. Mako, however, calmed the sweet thing, and BANG! they have been friends.
Personality: Shy, yet calm.

Species: Aurorus
Nickname (Optional): Sylva
Ability: Refrigerate
Backstory: Was caught as an Amaura, and has been adventuring with Mako before the protagonists, but was stuck in a Pokeball! Of course, it was evolved before a contest!
Personality: Focused, yet Judging.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Slatzsly Accepted! I won't be adding a Professor's Assistant role specifically, but she can be the Professor's assistant. Yes, there will be Contests/Showcases/that type of thing.

I'm thinking of creating a document to file all the information about the region. (Towns, gyms, characters, special mechanics, etc.) I'll place a link in this thread when and if I do.

Bolero

Previously Boleroofnoodles
Well, I want to fill one of the infinite randoms, if at all possible.

Name: Rudolf Tuttle
Appearance: even from the trainer card below
Personality: Optimistic, Creative and Peaceful
Backstory: Rudolf and his Pokémon like a lot of battles, their teammates get tired of fighting, so he trains beginners on their journeys
Goal: He has already achieved all of his goals, now he helps others achieve their goals.

Species: Dragonite (meet as Dratini)
Ability: Multiscale
Personality: Courageous, ready to face the opponent, no matter the size

Species: Scizor (meet as Scyther)
Ability: Light Metal
Personality: Impatient, Serious and Nervous

Species: Swampert (meet as Mudkip)
Ability: Damp
Personality: calm, patient and relaxed

Species: Weavile (meet as Sneasel)
Ability: Pickpocket
Personality: Lazy, Troublemaker and Agitated

Species: Whimsicott (meet as Whimsicott)
Ability: Infiltrator
Personality: optimistic, charismatic and funny

Species: Alolan-Marowak (meet as Marowak)
Ability: Rock Head
Personality: Serious (only)

725152_trainercard-Bolero.png

Last edited:
Name: Jaclyn Merinsky
Appearance: Black hair, Green eyes, wearing a black jacket, white tank top and black pants.
Personality: She is a nice girl, but is a very serious battler, can be a little flirtatious with the Traveling companions.
Relation to Allie: She'd be a sub-rival, not like Lana, who is the Main Rival.
Goal: Help stop Team Cyber, and compete in the league

Pokemon on person as of first encounter (Should be early in the story)
Species: Charizard
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Is a bit dense, and will occasionally stumble in and use Blast Burn on Poachers' personal Pokemon.
Backstory: She was Jaclyn's Starter.

Species: Tyranitar (Mega Stone)
Ability: Unnerve/ Sand Stream
Personality: He is very protective of Jaclyn and will pop out of his Pokeball if he senses danger to Jaclyn.
Backstory: He was the first Pokemon caught in wild by Jaclyn, as a Larvitar, and has been there since, he is kept in a Specially designed Pokeball, it is green with two grey stripes and a grey center dot.

Pokemon caught Later

Species: Mareep (caught at first Encounter, Evolves between first and Second Encounter, and again during the final stand against team Cyber)
Ability: Static
Personality: He is a bit Bullheaded and may battle something he shouldn't.
Backstory: He fell into her Backpack during the encounter.

Species: Shuppet (egg from before, hatched during first encounter)
Ability: Insomnia
Personality: Very Mature for such a young Pokemon
Backstory: He hatched during the first encounter with the Travelling companions.

Species: Baltoy (Shiny) (Caught before Second Encounter, Evolves before battle with Team Cyber)
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Baltoy has a serious Rivalry with several wild Pokemon and will pick fights.
Backstory: He was caught randomly as she was trying to Find her Charizard.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Eliiiscool
It depends. I will be creating (at the very least) a fourth Cyber Admin myself and possibly a few random characters. I might give Allie a sister (Talia, except she's not a Pikachu this time). I wanted to have a lot of community input on this one since A) I'm new to writing, B) I'm limited on time, and C) I wanted to.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
what if we had a bunch of experiments going on all at once, like team cyber from here doing the robot thing, and team rocket doing the pokehuman thing, Its a fun idea I think, just thought I'd put it out there and not necessarily saying you should

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Eliiiscool I actually never thought of that! Of course, Cyber will be my priority, but it could be fun to have a secondary plotline about Project Hybrid. It could be fun to see the two teams team up at some point (considering that they have similar goals).

(For anyone who doesn't know what I mean by Project Hybrid. It's basically the main plotline of the Pokehuman Encounters RP.)