• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OC Submissions for a Story (Seeking Minor Characters)

Okay, technicality time! Multiple regions have more than eight gyms. How many gyms should we have?

• 8 gyms

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10 gyms

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 12 gyms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One for each type

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (post in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(This prolly took long enough to do)

Name: Rohan Nasken
Appearance: Rohan sports a grey tank-top, covered by a leather jacket. He also wears navy blue pants and black sneakers. He has brown eyes and black hair in a style similar to Josuke’s in JJBA Part 4
Personality: Rohan is mostly laid-back, but he will get serious and act mean whenever he is in battle or someone insults his hair. He’s also quite a “mature” person
Backstory: Since he was 13, Rohan decided to travel the world, in search of gym badges and Pokémon from region to region. Many years have passed, and Rohan came across the Ferrine Region, a beautiful region with strong trainers to face off against. When he has gotten all 8 badges, he decided to challenge the Elite Four with the team he has now. After five long and hard battles (E4 and champ), he has become the new champion of Ferrine. No one knows where he came from, but people have been speculating that he came from either the Johto or Sinnoh region because of his ace Pokémon, Ambipom.
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie): “I’ve been waiting for you, Allie! Before we start, I must say. Your skills are quite remarkable. Even I’m surprised you managed to make it through the Elite Four! Ever since I first met you, I knew there was something about you that ticked. Your kindness towards everyone. Your trust within your friends. Your love for your Pokémon! You may have what it takes to be champion of this region! Unlike another trainer that challenged me before you. She had a lot more to learn. What was her name again? I’m pretty sure it started with an L or something. Can’t really remember. What I do remember is that she had a Feraligatr, like me. What a disappointment that one was. Anyway, enough stalling. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST CHAMPION ROHAN! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!”

If Rohan wins: “Heh. I think you’re not strong enough to beat me yet. Good match, though. You did pretty well, Allie! Let’s have another match soon, okay?”

If Rohan loses: “.......Wow. You actually did it, Allie. Congrats! You are now the Ferrine region’s new champion! I knew you had the potential. To be honest, you put up a really good fight, and it paid off. I learned a bunch of stuff from you, and that makes me want to battle you more and more now. Enough with the chitchat. Let’s get you registered into the Hall of Fame.”

Goal: Stopping Team Cyber
Role: Champion

(Like Blue, Rohan uses multiple types of Pokémon instead of one type. And yeah, his Pokémon are named after irl bands, songs, and pop culture references)

Species: Ambipom (Male)
Ability: Technician
Nickname: Gorillaz (band reference)
Backstory: Ambipom is Rohan’s partner and ace Pokémon
Personality: Similar to Rohan, Ambipom is quite laid-back, but he is more energetic than Rohan by a long-shot

Species: Feraligatr (Female)
Ability: Torrent
Nickname: Africa (song reference)
Backstory: It hatched from an egg Rohan and Gorillaz found that was abandoned near a lake. Since it hatched, Rohan kept it on his team for his whole life
Personality: Feraligatr is always serious and super obedient to Rohan, even when he is joking around with her

Species: Toxicroak (Male)
Ability: Dry Skin
Nickname: Crazy (Song reference, AKA Crazy Frog)
Backstory: He was caught by Rohan in a safari zone
Personality: Toxicroak is always a big showoff whenever Rohan uses him, even in double battles.

Species: Trevenant (Female)
Ability: Harvest
Nickname: Willow (Pocahontas reference)
Backstory: Caught by Rohan while traveling through Kalos
Personality: Trevenant is a big jokester and likes to pull pranks on Rohan and the others by camouflaging with surrounding trees

Species: Metagross (Mega)
Ability: Clear Body (Tough Claws when mega evolved)
Nickname: Bastion (nErF bAsTiOn)
Backstory: Caught by Rohan when starting his adventure in the Hoenn region
Personality: Likes to act intimidating when around new or familiar people. But on the inside, it’s a big softie for nature

Species: Lycanroc (Male, Midnight form)
Ability: No Guard
Nickname: Danny (JJBA reference)
Backstory: Caught by Rohan in Alola
Personality: He doesn’t really like to obey Rohan, but will do so when necessary. He also likes to act like a gangster. For some reason, he and Toxicroak are best of friends

If you want me to change some stuff, let me know

Last edited:
(This prolly took long enough to do)

Name: Rohan Nasken
Appearance: Rohan sports a grey tank-top, covered by a leather jacket. He also wears navy blue pants and black sneakers. He has brown eyes and black hair in a style similar to Josuke’s in JJBA Part 4
Personality: Rohan is mostly laid-back, but he will get serious and act mean whenever he is in battle or someone insults his hair. He’s also quite a “mature” person
Backstory: Since he was 13, Rohan decided to travel the world, in search of gym badges and Pokémon from region to region. Many years have passed, and Rohan came across the Ferrine Region, a beautiful region with strong trainers to face off against. When he has gotten all 8 badges, he decided to challenge the Elite Four with the team he has now. After five long and hard battles (E4 and champ), he has become the new champion of Ferrine. No one knows where he came from, but people have been speculating that he came from either the Johto or Sinnoh region because of his ace Pokémon, Ambipom.
Goal: Rohan doesn’t have one at the moment
Role: Champion

(Like Blue, Rohan uses multiple types of Pokémon instead of one type. And yeah, his Pokémon are named after irl bands, songs, and pop culture references)

Species: Ambipom (Male)
Ability: Technician
Nickname: Gorillaz (band reference)
Backstory: Ambipom is Rohan’s partner and ace Pokémon
Personality: Similar to Rohan, Ambipom is quite laid-back, but he is more energetic than Rohan by a long-shot

Species: Feraligatr (Female)
Ability: Torrent
Nickname: Africa (song reference)
Backstory: It hatched from an egg Rohan and Gorillaz found that was abandoned near a lake. Since it hatched, Rohan kept it on his team for his whole life
Personality: Feraligatr is always serious and super obedient to Rohan, even when he is joking around with her

Species: Toxicroak (Male)
Ability: Dry Skin
Nickname: Crazy (Song reference, AKA Crazy Frog)
Backstory: He was caught by Rohan in a safari zone
Personality: Toxicroak is always a big showoff whenever Rohan uses him, even in double battles.

Species: Banette (Male, Mega)
Ability: Frisk
Nickname: Muppet (pop culture reference)
Backstory: Caught by Rohan while traveling through Hoenn
Personality: Banette is a big jokester and likes to pull pranks on Rohan and the others.

Species: Jumpluff (Female)
Ability: Leaf Guard
Nickname: Snoop (You can already probably tell why she’s called that.)
Backstory: Caught by Rohan when starting his adventure in the Johto region
Personality: Likes to act cute when around new or familiar people, but will act tough when in trouble

Species: Lycanroc (Male, Midnight form)
Ability: No Guard
Nickname: Danny (JJBA reference)
Backstory: Caught by Rohan in Alola
Personality: He doesn’t really like to obey Rohan, but will do so when necessary. He also likes to act like a gangster. For some reason, he and Toxicroak are best of friends

If you want me to change some stuff, let me know
Is that a JoJo's reference?

Alright then! I'll make the 3rd Gym Leader!

Name (First and Last): Dan Darke
Appearance: He wears a grey hoodie, with plenty of wrinkles in it. He wears brown leather jeans and some grey bandages on his hands. He always wears his hood, no matter if he's inside or outside. All of the trainers in the gym wear white cardboard masks with faces drawn onto them.
Personality: Dan could be considered quite emotionally unstable, and a little bit manipulative of his friends.
Backstory: Dan has few friends in his life, the three that he DID have had been his friends since the day they met him. Their names were Julie, Joey and Susie. Together, they created his gym and are the three follow-up trainers to Dan. Somewhere along the way, something snapped inside of him, and he lost most of his sanity. Not enough to make him want to kill, but enough to make him a lot more aggressive than he used to be.
Goal: To be the strongest gym leader along with his friends.
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): He'd start by saying: "You. Are you interested in joining my club called the Legion? We'll make you the strongest of the follow-up trainers, which ALL LOST BY THE WAY!" He'd shout that end bit to Julie, Susie and Joey. He'd then turn back to Allie, saying: "So, interested?". If she says no (which I'm assuming she will), he'd get super angry and start the fight. After Allie wins or loses the fight, he says absolutely nothing, he just stands there, staring.
Role: Gym Leader (Dark Type, since none of the games have one and we need one imo.)
Pokemon:

Species: Umbreon (F)
Ability: Inner Focus
Backstory: Frank had been searching for his team as the Gym Leader. He kept finding Pokemon that didn't seem to work for him. He was getting ready to give up, but then an Eevee appeared, he had heard that it could evolve into so many types, he caught it, and kept training it in the night, until it eventually evolved into an Umbreon.
Personality: The definition of strong but silent. It doesn't grunt, it doesn't say its own name, it just attacks.

Species: Absol (M)
Ability: Super Luck
Backstory: Legends say that Absols appear when a possible danger is about to happen. This Absol had been following Dan for a while, until Dan spotted it on a high up mountain. He battled it with his Poochyena and Umbreon and caught it. It has since then been a crucial member of his team.
Personality: It waits for the right moment to strike, and will take a more defensive route in battles.

Species: Mightyena (M, his ace Pokemon)
Ability: Intimidate
Backstory: Dan has been with a Poochyena since he was born, and he naturally was and still is very attached to it. He had challenged the 2nd Gym Leader when he was challenging the gyms. When all seemed hopeless, Poochyena evolved into Mightyena and won the battle and badge for him.
Personality: It plays dirty. It would do anything to win, scratch the enemies' eyes, throw dirt, etc.

Yeah... I just kinda went full edgy with this character. I hope that it is good, if it needs any changes, lemme know!

DoggoKing22

Nice! Thank you! I can tell Rohan might be a hard opponent to challenge.

Also one more thing to add. Whenever he sends out Feraligatr, he says “Africa! Bless the rains!” He says this because his strat with Africa is starting with rain dance, and then hitting hard with a certain water move I’m not gonna say. (No it’s not Hydro Pump/Cannon....or is it?)

Also do i need to add the movesets?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@DoggoKing22 The story isn't bound to game mechanics. A Pokemon can learn as many moves as it wants, but has to train to learn how to use them, and they don't come easily.
Here's the rules I came up with around it:

1) The capacity for the learning of moves depends on the Pokemon itself, its strength, and the effort it's putting in.
2) A Pokemon can easily learn moves that are basically the same as their natural abilities. For example, a Blastoise would have no trouble learning Water Gun, but would have to practice for a while to learn Dragon Pulse.
3) I may alter movesets for the story continuity. For example, we all agree that a Machamp should be able to learn Mach Punch...

Hope that makes more sense :)

DoggoKing22

@DoggoKing22 The story isn't bound to game mechanics. A Pokemon can learn as many moves as it wants, but has to train to learn how to use them, and they don't come easily.
Here's the rules I came up with around it:

1) The capacity for the learning of moves depends on the Pokemon itself, its strength, and the effort it's putting in.
2) A Pokemon can easily learn moves that are basically the same as their natural abilities. For example, a Blastoise would have no trouble learning Water Gun, but would have to practice for a while to learn Dragon Pulse.
3) I may alter movesets for the story continuity. For example, we all agree that a Machamp should be able to learn Mach Punch...

Hope that makes more sense :)
Yeah that kinda makes more sense now. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Three Random Characters because no one else is doing it:

Name: Clyde Nyen (Cloud Nine)
Appearance: He wears a lab coat, stuffed with papers. His briefcase is also overflowing with them, and he has brown hair slicked back to make him look fancier. He always has a worried expression on his face.
Personality: He is a klutz, stuffing papers wherever he can, he constantly worries about everything.
Backstory: He came to Ferrine from Hoenn to start the Weather Institute Ferrine Branch. Maybe Team Cyber could try and get answers as to how they automated a Grumpig to predict weather.
Goal: To be able to predict weather easily.
Relation to Allie: He ran up to her, begging her to get Team Cyber out of his Institute.
Role: Random Person, but also a Weatherman on TV

Species: Grumpig
Nickname: Coily
Ability: Thick Fat
Backstory: It was Clyde's first Pokémon, and wanted to help achieve Clyde's dream by getting the top scientists in Hoenn o automate it so it could predict weather.
Personality: It likes to hop around like a Spoink and help Clyde all he can.

Species: Castform
Nickname: Accu
Ability: Forecast
Backstory: She fell from the sky one day directly into Clyde's backyard.
Personality: Arrogant and bashful.

Name: Patty Newmann (Newsman)
Appearance: She wears a black, fuzzy shirt overlapped by a dark red coat. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Her hair is rather short, going down half way down her neck. She always seems to have a smile on her face. She wears purple high heels.
Personality: Always welcoming and very patient. She seems calm and collected.
Backstory: Patty strived to be the best reporter, and keeps on following that dream to this day. Patty seems to always be on top of latest and greatest stories so effortlessly.
Goal: To be the best reporter.
Relation to Allie: Interviews her sometimes. Also, she is pretty well known as a World Class new reporter
Role: Random Person/News Reporter

Species: Joltik
Nickname: Shock
Ability: Unnerve
Backstory: Her first Pokémon. Helps broadcast the News with Cameron.
Personality: Hyper and eccentric.

Species: Swirlix
Nickname: Candy
Ability: Sweet Veil
Backstory: Adopted as an egg by Patty. Sometimes co-stars on the News.
Personality: Naïve and jolly

Name: Cameron Mann (Cameraman)
Appearance: He wears a backward baseball cap and a blue T-Shirt. Cameron wears grey sweatpants and black cleats. He constantly lugs his camera everywhere.
Personality: Kind and courageous. He helps Patty pursue his dream and is always open for adventure.
Backstory: He originally came from Sinnoh. He moved to Ferrine when he was 24. He now is the cameraman for the Ferrine News.
Goal: To be the best cameraman
Relation to Allie: Tags along with Patty on adventures, and helped her interview Allie.
Role: Random Person/Cameraman

Species: Lickylicky
Nickname: Sushi
Ability: Own Tempo
Backstory: Cameron caught it when it ate all the food in a sushi restaurant in Pastoria City.
Personality: Lazy and constantly eats. Sometimes carries another camera around for Cameron.

Species: Klinklang
Nickname: Toothy
Ability: Minus
Backstory: Best friends with Shock. Also helps broadcast the news.
Personality: Curious and shy.

Name (First and Last): Joline Cross
Appearance: Standing at just below the average height for an adult human woman. She has long black hair which flows to her upper back tied in a ponytail. She wears a black lowcut top under a sleeveless red pirate cloak, red miniskirt with white ruffles, black fingerless gloves, black thigh highs under black knee boots and a red pirate hat. Has a necklace with a key stone on it and a ring on her right ring finger.
Personality: Extremely tomboyish, carefree and excitable, she is usually jolly and motivated about her goals and loves all things adventurous. She is merciless towards her opponents. Has an unexpected sweet side towards her husband.
Backstory: Grew up in a port town, Joline grew fascinated by the life of a sailor. She stated sailing the day of her 16th birthday and has been in love with the sea ever since. Met her husband on one of her journeys.
Goal: Exploration
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): TBD
Role: 8th Gym Leader

Pokemon Character Sheet (One for each of your OCs Pokemon):

Species: Noivern
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Infiltrator
Backstory: He was found by Joline on a stormy night washed on her ship. Was taken in by the trainer.
Personality: Childlike and energetic, likes to be on for the ride.

Species: Salamence
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Intimidate/Aerilate
Backstory: Joline's oldest and longest partner, he has been with her since her childhood.
Personality: Battle Junkie, loves a good battle and any form of excitement.

Species: Altaria
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Nature Cure
Backstory: When a flock of Swablu flew by her ship, one of them decided to land on Joline's head and has been with her ever since.
Personality: She is the calm side to the energetic side of Joline's team

Species: Crobat
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Inner Focus
Backstory: Received in the form of an egg as a gift on the day of her wedding.
Personality: He is confident and forward.

Species: Skarmory
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Sturdy
Backstory: He crashed on the deck of Joline’s ship one day and had a battle with her. She defeated and captured him.
Personality: laid back nature, gets fired up during battle.

Species: Talonflame
Nickname (Optional):
Ability: Flame Body
Backstory: Ran into Joline when she was just a fletchling while the trainer was getting ready to set sail.
Personality: Sweet and caring, curious.

Hope this is alright and not too brief

This took me a while, but here it is!

Name: Brian Killian
Appearance: Standing at 5'11" with skin between Pale and Fair, Hot pink eyes and smooth Dull dark blue hair that goes down to his shoulders. His attire consists of a Black t shirt underneath a Fuchsia knee long closed trench coat with a White scarf, Dark brown pants, Black boots and a Fuchsia pointed fedora. He also wears two rings on his right hand; the first ring is a wedding ring and the second ring is on his middle finger which houses a keystone.
Personality: Brian is a kind and friendly individual who tries to behave like a gentleman, especially toward women. He has a good sense of humor and rarely gets angry... although when he does, he can be very cruel and terrifying. He cares deeply for his Pokemon as if they were his own children and would do anything to protect them. He also chose to train with only Psychic types like his father who was a gifted fortune teller and through this, has a strong belief in destiny.
Backstory: Born in Unova between a Female Pokemon Veteran and a gifted Fortune Teller with great Psychic abilities to see the future that his family had for generations. Brian unfortunately didn't posses his father's gift, but he and his mother raised him well nonetheless. As Brian's childhood went by, they began to realize that he was a lot more like his mother; Someone who loved Pokemon and battling with them considering how often Brian battled with his mother's beloved Arcanine. One day he was gifted a Pokemon egg which soon hatched into the Ralts that became his first partner Pokemon. His father ended up having a vision that involved Brian "Reaching a new height as a Pokemon trainer", so Brian decided to travel the world and train to live up to his father's prediction. He decided to travel to Kanto as he figured it was the best place for him to start his journey, it was there that he met a girl by the name of Christa who he quickly befriended and decided to travel with, the pair traveled from region to region, catching new Pokemon and making new friends, overtime, the two began to fall deeply in love sometime during their travels in Kalos. After that, they spent a bit of time in Unova where they got married and it was there that Brian was given the opportunity to become a part of the Elite Four in the Ferrine Region, to which he accepted, Christa couldn't help but join him and help support him however he can and vice versa.
Relation to Allie: (Might talk with EeviumZ about this as idk if Brian will first meet him in the Elite Four chambers or somewhere outside beforehand.)
Role: Psychic type Elite Four

Pokemon Character Sheet

Species: Gallade (Mega)
Ability: Steadfast
Backstory: Gallade was with Brian ever since he hatched from an egg. Since then, the two were inseparable and slowly grew a bond almost like brothers. When he heard about Brian's future, he went with him in the hope that he could exceed Brian's expectations and in doing so become as strong as they could be, and then some. During their journey, Gallade eventually fell into a loving relationship with Brian's Gothitelle.
Personality: Gallade shares a similar personality to Brian and undoubtedly loyal to him. He tends to try and help others whenever they need it and can show a somewhat playful side toward the younger Pokemon.
Other: Wears a Purple scarf which holds his mega stone (A lot like Sawyer's Sceptile).

Species: Gothitelle
Ability: Competitive
Backstory: Gothitelle was a wild Pokemon in Unova who fell head over heels in love with Brian's Gallade (Ralts) at first sight. Ever since then, she tried to do what she could to be 'worthy' to join Brian's team... only to be surprised when she was able to join easily. As time went on and after she evolved, she eventually confessed to Gallade and began a promising relationship, all while helping Brian with his future.
Personality: She has a caring side like one wouldn't believe, especially toward Gallade, she gets jealous very easily if a female Pokemon interacts with him and is considered a mother figure to some of Brian's Pokemon.

Species: Metagross (Shiny)
Ability: Clear Body
Backstory: Metagross was found in a cave by Brian ever since they were a Metang, Brian tried several times to bond with the Metang in the hope that he would catch it, only to learn that Metang would only join him after they saw how he was in battle. The battle was a difficult one which ended in a tie, the Metang was convinced and joined Brian's team. He became even more loyal to Brian after evolving into a powerful Metagross, becoming Brian's second strongest Pokemon. (And mode of transportation during emergencies)
Personality: Has a strong sense of loyalty and honor when it comes to battling; one of the reasons why he joined Brian... Although he does share Brian's mercilessness when it comes to dealing with bad guys.

Species: Meowstic
Ability: Keen eye
Backstory: Back when he was an Espurr, he curiously followed Brian ever since he sensed 'something' from him. Once Brian noticed the little Espurr, he was curious as to why he followed him. Brian eventually saw promise in the little guy's potential and caught him. He became a bit more lazy upon evolution though...
Personality: Sometimes a mixture between lazy or curious, he does listen to Brian to some degree, but follows his commands without question when in battle.

Species: Delphox
Ability: Blaze
Backstory: During Brian's time in Kalos, he and Christa found a Pokemon egg just in time for it to hatch. The newborn Fennekin immediately imprinted on to Brian, thinking he was her father, Brian decided to take care of her until she proved she was a lot stronger than they originally thought, she became a lot more loyal upon her final evolution and one of Brian's most helpful Pokemon alongside Raichu.
Personality: Delphox started off as childish and hyperactive ever since she hatched, almost never leaving Brian's side, as she evolved, she became a bit more arrogant when it came to how powerful she was, but after being defeated even when she evolved into Delphox, she realized she had a lot more to learn about being strong.

Species: Alolan Raichu
Ability: Surge Surfer
Backstory: He was found by Delphox (Braixen) when he was alone and abandoned in the Alola region and was immediately brought to Brian's attention, Brian took him to the Pokemon center to get him healed and was grateful ever since, following him around until he protected Brian from a horde of Beedrills. Brian considered them even and decided to take him in and train him.
Personality: Like Delphox who he saw as a big sister, he started off childish and always did his best to return favors however he could no matter what.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Red Gallade
I'm actually planning for Allie to get a shiny as well. Shinies won't exactly be very common in this story, but Brian is an E4 member who's been training for years so it's fine.

Also, I just realized something. I plan for Allie to obtain a Ralts and evolve it into Gardevoir, so we might have a Mega Gardevoir/Mega Gallade battle :-O

I wouldn't mind that at all, although Gallade will be Brian's only Mega because I don't think it's a good idea to make him too strong even if he is a member of the Elite Four. Who knows, perhaps I'll even make a bio on Brain's wife, Christa for the random encounters section.

DoggoKing22

ok so i want to add in a character as a reference to a separate RP that i'm in. I want to make him the brother of Rohan and a leader that uses rock and ground types. and his ace is a Kabutops (rock and water type). Some of you might know who I'm talking about

Name: Firey Argentston
Appearance: Stands 5'10 wearing a Blue Polo and Pants, and a Grey Cloak, wears a Pokeball on Necklace, empty, but to a Pokemon that he almost never uses.
Personality: Very Mysterious normally, Serious battler.
Goal: Investigate team Cyber.

Pokemon
Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Burny
Ability: Blaze
Personality: He is much like his trainer.
Backstory: He is Firey's starter and Very Powerful.

Species: Skorupi (Shiny)
Ability: Sniper
Personality: Very Playful, is much like a Toddler.
Backstory: Hatched in Kalos, is being eased into training.

Species: Weavile
Ability: Pressure
Personality: He is highly protective of Skorupi and is the most serious of the Pokemon.
Backstory: He was caught after a Trainer abandoned him and Weavile took out a Legendary on its own.

Species: Gigalith
Ability: Sturdy
Personality: Laid back, but is very powerful.
Backstory: Took out half of Firey's Pokemon when he was caught, been on the team since.

Species: Metagross
Ability: Clear Body
Personality: Serious battler, otherwise is very lazy.
Backstory: it was hatched as one of the three eggs that his father left him.

Pokeball around Neck's Pokemon
Species: Steelix
Ability: Sturdy/Sand Force
Personality: The voice of reason in the group, he is the most powerful Pokemon on his team, more so than his starter.
Backstory: He once defeated a Lugia in a One on one, it took Mega Evolution to do it, it took his entire team to help catch him though.

Last edited:
@EeviumZ Random Character, and is kinda like a Mentor, not Allie's father, Also as Relation to Allie, also he spent three years training in Mt. Pyre in his home region of Hoenn, and came to Ferrine when he heard about the region.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

(YEHAW!! It's cowboy time my dudes!! Another gym leader comin your way!)

Name: Christian Nasken
Appearance: sports a green t-shirt with a light brown, unnzipped jacket. He also wears dark blue jeans, tucked into boots that resemble Timberlands. He has dirt brown hair and eyes, topped off with a cowboy hat.
Personality: Chris is very full of energy, and he kind of let’s that out in Pokémon battles with Kabutops. But once he loses at least one battle, he goes into Hol Horse mode, and also starts to get all pessimistic about people.
Backstory: Three years after Rohan started his adventure, it was time for Chris to leave and set out on an adventure. When he set out, I guess you can say he wanted to follow in his brother’s footsteps. He, too, traveled the world in search of badges and Pokémon. Eventually, both Chris and Rohan crossed paths when they went to this region. After a little while, Chris decided to take role of the sixth gym leader of the region.
Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie): “Howdy, partner! Welcome to the sixth gym. You may already know my name, but I’ll say it anyway. Name’s Christian, and I’m the one that runs this establishment. I see you’ve gotten past the trainers here. That’s wonderful! Judgin by the Pokémon yous be seein from the trainers, I guess ya know what ‘Mons I specialize in. That’s right! I specialize in the bulky and rock hard Rock and Ground types! Before we start, I gotta lay out some rules real quick. The rule is that you and I can only use up to four Pokémon for this battle, so choose wisely, partner. Chose the Pokémon already? Alright. Here we go, partner! Me and my ace, Kabutops are gon be tearin ya to shreds! YEEHAW!”

If Chris wins: “Ooooooooooooh. That’s gon be stinging for a while, partner. You did good. Come back later when you stronger.”

If Chris loses: “...................HUH?! I...lost?! HOW?! I was the one that got teared to shreds! I can’t believe you got through Kabutops! Ughhhhhh.....fine. Here. Take the badge to prove that you beat me fair and square. And lemme tell ya this before you leave. You ain’t gon have the strength to take the champion throne away from my bro. He’s crazy strong. See ya around.”

Goal: Helping Rohan (and possibly the MCs) stop Team Cyber
Role: Gym Leader (6)

(If Chris had the full team, these were the Pokémon. Also they’re all named after rock bands except two. (Get it? ROCK bands. Haha I’m so funny))

Species: Kabutops (Male, ace)
Ability: Swift Swim
Nickname: Oasis (Band name. Oasis)
Backstory: It was a couple of days after a rainstorm. When Chris was a kid, he tripped onto a rock with weird indents on them. He decided to keep the rock and show it to his parents, who later told Chris that is was a fossilized Pokémon. When he got older, he sent the fossil to a restoration center, where it was later sent back as the Pokémon Kabuto. This Kabuto would later on be Chris’s partner and eventually evolve into Kabutops
Personality: Oasis is very fierce and would usually act super intimidating when around anyone unknown to him

Species: Torterra (Female)
Ability: Overgrow
Nickname: Nirva (Band name. Nirvana)
Backstory: When Chris was traveling through Sinnoh, he was always getting followed by a small little Turtwig, that was taking a fond of Kabutops. After a little while, Chris decided to catch the Turtwig and add it to his team. The Pokémon would later evolve into Torterra near the end of his Sinnoh journey.
Personality: Even though Nirva looks scary, she is quite the sweetheart towards everything.

Species: Tyranitar (Female, Mega)
Ability: Sand Stream
Nickname: Godzi (Godzilla reference.)
Backstory: Chris decided to go into the Safari Zone in Johto. While searching through it, he was suddenly attacked by a Larvitar. After a couple of thrown Safari Balls, the Larvitar was caught and later evolved into Tyranitar
Personality: Godzi likes to run into sturdy objects to try and keep balance so it can get more stronger. Even Chris has no idea why she does this.

Species: Claydol
Ability: Levitate
Nickname: Tusk (A song from Fleetwood Mac, and ANOTHER JJBA reference!)
Backstory: Chris and Oasis were wandering around Hoenn, until they found a Baltoy floating around their heads. To Chris, it seemed like the Baltoy wanted to battle Oasis, so they did. The wild Pokémon put up a really good fight against Oasis, and was later caught and evolved into Claydol
Personality: Tusk is pretty nice to anyone he meets, but would later go sicko mode in battles.

Species: Tyrantrum (Male)
Ability: Rock Head
Nickname: Sabbath (Band name. Black Sabbath)
Backstory: Chris was exploring a cave in the Kalos region, when he suddenly came across another weird stone. Realizing it was another fossil, he decided to take it and show it to the scientists at the fossil restoration lab in Ambrette Town. The fossil was quickly revived and formed into a Tyrunt. Chris would eventually use the newly revived fossil on his Kalos journey and evolve it into Tyrantrum.
Personality: Sabbath has a strange hobby of scaring people whenever Chris is in a public area or in a group.

Species: Mudsdale (Male)
Ability: Stamina
Nickname: Old Town Road (There is a reason why he is named that, and you might know why.)
Backstory: Because Chris and Oasis had a lot of time to kill, they decided to help a nearby farm in Paniola Ranch for a couple of days. While they were helping, one of the Mudbray grew a likeness over Chris. When it was time for him to leave, one of the ranchers let him chose one of the Pokémon as a thank you gift. And, of course, the Mudbray that liked Chris was chosen. The Mudbray was a really helpful Pokémon on his Alola team, and would later evolve into a really strong Mudsdale
Personality: Although Old Town Road may look nice on the outside, he won’t hold back during a Pokémon battle. Especially when it’s a gym battle against someone.

Last edited: