1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OC Submissions for a Story

Discussion in 'Creative Discussion' started by EeviumZ, May 15, 2019.

1. Hello everyone!

So, I have wanted to write a story for a while now. I finally came up with a plot, but I want to reach out to the community for characters.

The story is yet to be titled, I'll take suggestions on that as well. It will center around a young Trainer beginning her journey (My OC). It will play out like the typical Pokemon games, with the eight gyms, evil team, Elite 4, and eventually the Champion. It may be similar to the anime, in that there will be filler material and a more fun/comedic tone. However, the villainous team arc will be taken seriously, and may get a little bit dark.

RULES:
    Note which Pokemon your character starts with, and which they obtain later.
    No legendaries or Battle Bond Pokemon.
    Keep it PG.
    If you wish to attach art of your OC, the art must be made by you.
    You may add sections to the character sheet as desired, but please do not remove any sections.

EVIL TEAM
    The villainous team is called Team Cyber. The team seeks to capture Pokemon and enhance them using technology, making them into incredibly powerful battling machines. Then, they want to take over the world with their new army.

REGION
    The region is called the Ferrine Region. It is a geologically diverse region, with everything from towering mountains to sprawling countrysides.

If you wish to submit a character, please fill out this character sheet. Note that I may not accept your character, but if I do, I will give you a reason and you can edit and resubmit.

Name (First and Last):
    Personality:
    Backstory:
    Goal:
    Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?):
    Role:

Pokemon Character Sheet (One for each of your OCs Pokemon):

Species:
    Nickname (Optional):
    Ability:
    Backstory:
    Personality:

Roles:
    Main Character (1/1) Allie Silverstone
    Main Character's Mother (1/1) Katlynn "Katie" Silverstone
    Main Character's Father (1/1) Silas Silverstone
    Travelling Companions (3/3)
    Johann Dogwood by @Cmeriwether
    Loki Primus by @SwiftSwoobat
    Calvin McCloud by @Red Gallade
    Rival (1/1)
    Lana Montgomery by @Cmeriwether
    Ferrine Professor (1/1)
    Professor Aurora by @Slatzsly
    Gym Leaders (8/8 )
    Julie and Karen Fieldfist by @Cmeriwether (Fighting, 7th Gym),
    Reserved spot for @PrincessPika (Fairy)
    Jerry Thompson by @ManyAchievables (Water, 1st Gym),
    Joline Cross by @Grand Master Koop (Flying, 8th Gym),
    Dan Darke by @ManyAchievables (Dark, 3rd Gym),
    Christian Nasken by @DoggoKing22 (Rock/Ground, 6th Gym),
    Paul Ylepis by @SwiftSwoobat (Poison, 5th Gym)
    Elite Four (2/4)
    Justin Hardin by @ThatJustin’sASpy! (Electric),
    Brian Killian by @Red Gallade (Psychic),
    Silas Silverstone by @SwiftSwoobat (Ghost),
    Reserved spot for @Grand Master Koop
    Champion (1/1)
    Rohan Nasken by @DoggoKing22
    Team Cyber Admins (2/3)
    Paul Ylepis by @SwiftSwoobat,
    Reserved spot for @Grand Master Koop
    Team Cyber Leader (1/1)
    Veronica Malwair by @SwiftSwoobat
    Random Characters (4/?)
    (Note: These characters will have at least one appearance in the story. Some will have larger roles than others.)
    Clyde Nyen, Patty Newman, and Cameron Mann by @SwiftSwoobat, Firey Argenston by @Cmeriwether, Gustav Berlitz by @Cmeriwether

This is the main character of the story.

Name (First and Last): Allie Silverstone
    Appearance: She has long brown hair and blue eyes, and stands at a height of 5'5. She usually wears a blue t-shirt, a black skirt, a black vest, white leggings, and blue and black running shoes. She is of caucasian decent.
    Personality: Bright and bubbly, Allie is your typical 13 year old girl. She loves adventure and is always up for a challenge, but tends to be rash.
    Backstory: She doesn't have much of a backstory yet, because she is just starting her journey.
    Goal: To be the very best, like no one ever was.
    Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): Uh... Yeah. Don't think I need to answer this one.
    Role: Main Character

Species: Eevee (Partner)
    Nickname: Evie
    Ability: Adaptability
    Personality: She basically has the same personality as Allie, but with a bit more sass.
    Backstory: She was/will be obtained as Allie's starter.

(Note: Allie will later obtain more Pokemon.)

The submissions will be closed and the story will start once I have the main cast.

#1 EeviumZ, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019 at 3:25 AM
    DoggoKing22 and PrincessPika like this.
  2. Name: Johann Dogwood
    Appearance: He has Brown hair and eyes, and wears light blue, the outfits depend on weather.
    Personality: He is very serious and is a bit of a Daredevil.
    Backstory: Before he came to Ferrine, he was in both Alola and Hoenn, catching his team.
    Goal: To become the best Flying Type Trainer in the Region.
    Relation to Allie: If he were a Traveling Companion, he'd be the voice of reason in the group

Pokemon
    Species: Taillow
    Nickname: Timmy
    Ability: Scrappy (Hidden ability)
    Backstory: His partner since the beginning of his second journey.
    Personality: He is always very excited about meeting new people and Pokemon. That's why Timmy stays out of its Pokeball.

Pokemon 2
    Species: Decidueye (Caught as Rowlet)
    Ability: Overgrow
    Personality: He is the Voice of reason amongst his Pokemon.
    Backstory: He is Johann's Starter.

Pokemon 3
    Species: Altaria
    Ability: Cloud Nine (Hidden)
    Personality:Very shy at first but as you get to know her, she is Very Cheerful and Bubbly, unlike the rest of his Pokemon.
    Backstory: She was caught in Hoenn, after someone tried to poach her, mistaking her for an Articuno.

Pokemon 4
    Species: Gyarados (Caught as Gyarados)
    Ability: Intimidate
    Personality: Gyarados is a Serious Powerhouse, not one to mess with.
    Backstory: Gyarados originally acted like Ash's Charizard, but got over it a lot quicker. Now he's the most powerful Pokemon on his team.

Pokemon 5
    Species: Crobat
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Personality: Very Lazy, likes to Sleep all day.
    Backstory: Crobat was caught as a Zubat in Alola.

Last Pokemon
    Species: Noctowl
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    Personality: He acts like a baby.
    Backstory: He hatched when he got into Hoenn, and Evolved into Noctowl during the Hoenn League.

Role: Possible Traveling Companion?

EeviumZ likes this.
  3. @Cmeriwether
    Accepted! I like the personalities for his Pokemon!
    Also, good to know that he'll be the voice of reason. Considering Allie's rashness, I think they'll need one. ;)

4. I feel so rushed to submit my character... and here he is!

Name: Loki Primus
    Appearance: Loki has green eyes and black hair. Loki wears a black sweatshirt, with a white collar. He wears black boots that have mountain shaped shapes on them. His scarf is grey and has a Poke Ball imprint on it. Loki wears a chullo with a snowflake embroidery on it. He wears a belt with his PokeBalls in it. Loki always carries a broken Pokedex around, as he ever finds the time to get rid of it. Also, he has Alien Hand Syndrome on his right hand, who he named 'Carmen'. Carmen helps Loki revise his decisions. Training/Battling Appearance: When he is training or battling, he gets very serious, letting his mind do the work. He wears a red band with he word "VICTORY!" on it. He wears a martial arts wardrobe, but keeps his chullo and his scarf on.
    Personality: Loki's name may sound intimidating, but he values in good work ethic and friendship. He sometimes gets too close to his Pokemon that he ignores people. He is quick to make a strategy and usually thinks multiple steps ahead of his opponent. Loki seems very calm when battling, but other times he has high energy, and likes to socialize with large groups. In his head, he is always thinking of what he looks like to other people, so he seems worried when you first talk to him. Loki also hates losing, he is usually able to crush his opponent, but when he doesn't, he acts quiet, and doesn't talk to anyone until the next day.
    Backstory: Loki grew up on a Pokemon Nursery/Ranch that his great great grandfather built a long time ago. He is the middle child out of seven, and is known as the 'good kid' to some.
    Goal: To help Pokémon make peace and be friends.
    Relation to Allie: Her second (or first) best friend
    Role: Travelling Companion

Species: Alolan Sandshrew
    Nickname: Permafrost
    Ability: Slush Rush
    Backstory: Permafrost and Loki go all the way back. She nearly fell off a cliff in Mount Mortar, but Loki rescued her just in time. Permafrost and Loki have memories of each other that will never go away. They are basically unbreakable in terms of bond.
    Personality: Permafrost always tries to help everybody, no matter what the case.

Species: Spinarak (Will Evolve at the Second Gym)
    Nickname: Netting
    Ability: Sniper (Hidden)
    Backstory (Caught on First Route): Netting was Loki's first Pokémon. He was caught when Loki ran ahead of the group and into a huge Spinarak net. Netting temporarily captured Loki, before another trainer broke him free, even Permafrost was stuck. Loki was weirdly enraged by the little bug, and challenged it to a battle. And he lost, but then stalked it with a PokeBall, eventually catching it.
    Personality: Netting likes to annoy the group, or make anyone scared of it.

Species: Deino Egg, hatched immediately due to backstory. (Evolved at Sixth Gym, then Eighth Gym)
    Nickname: Essen
    Ability: Hustle
    Backstory (Caught after First Gym): Loki was strolling in a forest, when a Deino Egg dropped on his head, and then it called him 'Mama' when it hatched right after. Immediately, Loki caught it.
    Personality: It is too headfirst and thinks too highly about itself.

Species: Porygon (Upgraded before the Fifth Gym, glitched near the Seventh Gym)
    Nickname: Java
    Ability: Download
    Backstory (Caught near Third or Second Gym): In a city, a Porygon followed Loki, curious about him. It kept appearing only to Loki in various ways of technology. Eventually, it hopped out of Allie's Pokedex and challenged Loki to a battle. With the help of Essen's Fighting-type Hidden Power, he won the battle.
    Personality: Very observant. Loves to battle.

Species: Salandit (Evolves into Salazzle near Sixth Gym)
    Nickname: Inferno
    Ability: Corrosion
    Backstory (Caught after Third Gym): Inferno was being bullied by other Fire-types for it's scrawny appearance. Loki helped it feel supported, and, with Loki's help, defeated the stronger Fire-type Pokémon. As a little I.O.U., the Salandit joined Loki's team.
    Personality: She nurses other Pokémon, and likes to use Toxic a lot.

Species: Solosis (Evolves near the Sixth Gym, then again before the Eighth Gym)
    Nickname: Nano
    Ability: Overcoat
    Backstory (Caught after the Fifth Gym): It dropped from exhaustion at a local Pokémon Center. Even Nurse Joy couldn't treat it, so she called in people who could help heal the poor thing. Loki was the only one who prevailed, and caught the Solosis, as it seemed to be abandoned by an awful person.
    Personality: The Solosis is lazy, and just likes having a general good time.

(Also, their personalities usually shift a bit when they evolve.)

#4 SwiftSwoobat, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 5:54 PM
    EeviumZ likes this.
  5. @SwiftSwoobat
    Does your character have any Pokemon yet/will he catch any Pokemon in the future? Other then that, accepted!

6. @EeviumZ do you want me to submit a Gym leader or Even a couple of random roles?

EeviumZ likes this.
  7. I forgot to add his Pokémon, so I edited it.

EeviumZ likes this.
  8. @Cmeriwether If you could submit a gym leader, that would be great! Any other role would be nice as well.
    @SwiftSwoobat Thank you for clarifying! Just curious, would Permafrost be open to evolving in the future?

9. I'll do a Fairy-type gym leader if that's okay? Can't think up most of the stuff for the bio though right now...

EeviumZ likes this.
  10. Names: Julie and Karen Fieldfist (The gym would work like Tate and Liza of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald)
    Appearance: Both have Black hair and brown eyes, stand 5'7", and wear training clothes.
    Backstory: They are the Co-gym leaders of a town, their family is important to the town, as their grandparents served on the council, went on a Journey to master Mega Evolution.
    Personality: Julie is very serious, while Karen is bubbly.
    Goal: To be better Gym Leaders
    Relation to Allie: Karen would greet her cheerfully while Julie would glare at her.
    Role: Gym leader

Karen's Pokemon

Species: Hawlucha
    Ability: Limber
    Personality: A bit showy, otherwise nice.
    Backstory: Hawlucha was the first Egg Karen Received, hatched two years before the story.

Species: Bewear
    Ability: Fluffy (Physical moves do half damage, but is now weak to Fire type Moves)
    Personality: Very motherly towards Baby Pokemon, especially Hawlucha, and will attack any non-challenger who tries to hurt him.
    Backstory: This Bewear was caught on a family vacation before the story.

Species: Heracross (Holds Heracronite)
    Ability: Swarm (Skill Link)
    Personality: He is the Voice of reason amongst both Fieldfist's Pokemon.
    Backstory: Heracross was her starter and her only candidate for Mega Evolution. He was the one who went on the Journey to Master Mega Evolution

Julie's Pokemon

Species: Primeape
    Ability: Anger Point
    Personality: Rather calm, not as calm as Heracross.
    Backstory: Primeape was a wild catch rampaging through their town when she got back from her journey

Species: Monferno (Should Evolve during Allie's gym battle with them)
    Ability: Blaze
    Personality: He acts like a baby, since he hatched a week before the story started.
    Backstory: Hatched as Chimchar right before story starts.

Species: Gallade (Holds Galladite)
    Ability: Steadfast (Inner Focus)
    Personality: He is very chivalrous, much like a Medival knight
    Backstory: He was Julie's Starter, went on the Journey to Master Mega Evolution

EeviumZ likes this.
  11. @Cmeriwether
    I really like that pair! Accepted! I think I'll put them in as the 7th gym leaders. They'll be quite the interesting opponents for Allie!
    @PrincessPika
    Sure! I'll reserve the spot for you.

PrincessPika likes this.
  12. Might make a char for this later. But Imma reserve the last travelling comp role if possible.

PrincessPika and EeviumZ like this.
  13. PrincessPika likes this.
  14. Hey, I can’t write up a post atm, but a bit later I can. I’d be interested in being an Elite 4 member. I’ll post a bit later

EeviumZ and PrincessPika like this.
  15. It took me a while but here it is.

Name: Calvin McCloud
    Appearance: He stands at 5'7" with Fair skin, Dark blue eyes and Short smooth Brown hair. He wears a Jet black t shirt underneath a Beige knee long open jacket with fur linings on the bottom and hood, Dark blue jeans and Black boots.
    Personality: Although he's mainly calm and serious at times, he's very caring especially toward his Pokemon as if they were his children and loathes losing.
    Backstory: Calvin comes from a long line of Pokemon veteran trainers from Unova and aspires to be like them however he can, his ambition eventually drove him and his Pokemon partner, Hamilton to a new region for a style unique to his family's.
    Goal: To become the strongest Pokemon trainer he can be.
    Relation to Allie: Decides to travel with her and her friends in the hope they can help each other get stronger.
    Role: Travelling companion who helps out if his friends or their Pokemon get ill or injured.

Pokemon Character Sheet

Species: Tepig (Eventually Emboar)
    Nickname: Hamilton
    Ability: Blaze
    Backstory: Was given to Calvin by his father then and the two shared a close relationship with one another. (As the story goes, they'll eventually become close as brothers.)
    Personality: Is very playful and always active, he cares deeply for Calvin and would threaten anyone who would even think of hurting him regardless of the consequences. As he evolves, he'll become a lot more calm and stoic.
    Other: Regardless of his evolution, he'll always remain out of his Poke ball and doesn't like being in it.

Pokemon he'll obtain later in order.

Species: Pawniard (Eventually Bisharp)
    Nickname: Slasher
    Backstory: He was found by Calvin after he got injured from a Pokemon hunter. After Calvin helped him recover, he was grateful and decided to join him, eventually running into the Pokemon hunter and getting his revenge.
    Personality: One of Calvin's most loyal Pokemon and always strives to get stronger, after his revenge, he displays a more laid back persona. His closes friend in Calvin's team is Hacker. After meeting Midori, he'll gain feelings for her and eventually get into a promising relationship.
    Other: Wears a little purple scarf.

Species: Axew (Eventually Haxorus)
    Nickname: Hacker
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Backstory: Meets Calvin and his Pokemon and immediately demands to battle them and show off his strength, after battling Slasher, he gains a quick liking to him. Calvin decides to catch him after seeing the fire in his eyes, quickly becoming Calvin's second strongest Pokemon.
    Personality: Cocky and competitive, he always boasts about how strong he is, although he does acknowledge people he sees as equal or respectful and listens to Calvin to some extent. When he sees Slasher gain feelings for Midori, he does what he can to encourage him into being with her.
    Other: Hates Leppa berries.

Species: Petilil (Eventually Lilligant)
    Nickname: Midori
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Backstory: The second she meets Slasher, she falls head over heels for him and immediately wishes to be with Calvin so he could be with Slasher much to their surprise. Calvin is unsure at first, but after she helps him when Hamilton gets badly hurt, he lets her join the party.
    Personality: Despite her strong feelings for Slasher, she is very supportive toward the entire party and Calvin's friends, helping out whenever she can. Despite the fact that she doesn't like battling much, she isn't afraid to do so or get stronger for Calvin's (And Slasher's) sake.
    Other: She'll be considered a 'support Pokemon' with her end moves being Energy Ball, Sunny Day, Leech Seed and Light Screen.

Species: Rufflet (Eventually Braviary)
    Nickname: Nuage
    Ability: Keen eye
    Backstory: Calvin found him when he was just an egg, conveniently in time to see the little Pokemon hatch and instantly imprint on Calvin, seeing the latter like a father figure, much to Calvin's slight annoyance. He accepts Nuage in the end and trains hard with him.
    Personality: Ever since he was hatched, he saw Calvin as if he were his father, rarely leaving his side and at some point sees Midori as a big sister. When he evolves, he will become a lot more mature and loyal.
    Other: When he evolves into Braviary, he will be big enough for Calvin to ride on. (Like Baraz' Braviary from the Hoopa movie)

Species: Cubchoo (Eventually Beartic)
    Nickname: Zero
    Ability: Slush Rush
    Backstory: Zero had always been training ever since he was young, wanting nothing more than to get as strong as he could, when he met Hamilton, he instantly demanded he battle him. During the battle, Zero shows honor and potential which catches Calvins interest. The battle ends in a draw and Calvin decides to catch Zero, helping him receive his wish an become strong, in return, Zero will help Calvin become a powerful trainer.
    Personality: Zero has the heart of a warrior and a desire to get stronger like one wouldn't believe. He abhors battles where the enemies would use unfair tricks to gain the upper hand and would cause him to go berserk and attempt to obliterate them just to even the odds, he shares a great deal of respect for Hamilton and would gladly take a hit for him and Calvin.
    Other: He shares a small rivalry with Hacker due to the latter's ego.

#16 Red Gallade, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 9:10 AM
    PrincessPika likes this.
  16. @EeviumZ Yeah, probably around the Seventh Gym

PrincessPika likes this.
  17. @Red Gallade Accepted! Thank you for letting me know who he starts with and who he catches later, and which Pokemon evolve.

PrincessPika and Red Gallade like this.
  18. Hello! I just randomly came in on this so... let us go for it! I'd like to try out for either.. Professor or the champion! ( Gasp! )
    She'd probably your rich champion! She's quite the little girl. People often think she is a horrible champion and doesn't deserve it for being such a little girl! Despite this, she loves to overcome challenges with the help of her friends! She is an adventurous kid, and will go all out just to see multiple beautiful sights!
    Appearance: Grey clothes and hair, as well as strap on ears!
    Personality: Stubborn, Yet Kind!
    Backstory: Her backstory is from a rich family, where they got money from discovering new food!
    Goal: To beat her challengers!
    Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): Long lost Relative?
    Role: Champion!
    Formal Name; Slatzy Kali.
    [​IMG]
    Next, we have Kali. Formal; Kali Slatzy. ( Male version of Slatzy basically, so just read Slatzy! [​IMG])
    If you want to see them, please check the spoilers. The next one below is going to be the professor / Older champion of. ( Your choice~! )
    [​IMG]Aurora is ( probably ) the professor! Aurora was just a little girl, constantly being bullied by the popular girls. ( HEATHER, HEATHER, HEATHER? ) Alone, she ran away toward a barn, finding a small mareep! This mareep would soon become her companion, in this long journey of research!
    Formal Name; Aurora Paulina
    Appearance: Dark haired, Sometimes wears a lab coat.
    Personality: Calm.
    Backstory: Explained ;
    Goal: Research:
    Relation to Allie: Professor / Champion? ;x;
    Role: Prof / Champ
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]Oh~! And by the way, all the pokemon from Aurora were caught BEFORE she meets the protagonist! ( And the badges are just extra- )

#19 Slatzsly, May 17, 2019 at 4:31 AM
    Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM
    EeviumZ likes this.
  19. Time to make the evil villain, it just seemed like a 'me' thing to do.

Name: Veronica Malwair
    Appearance: She is taller for her age, and wears high heels which are more like boots, going up half way up her shin. She wears a Team Cyber suit, with a futuristic visor on her eyes. She has brown hair, which goes down to her elbows.
    Personality: Veronica sympathizes for no one, just wants to pursue her dream. No one knows if she can feel empathy or kindness, or just doesn't express it. Either way, she is considered cold-blooded by nearly everyone who's ever met her.
    Backstory: She is actually Allie's aunt, and hopes Allie will help her pursue her dream. Her parents used to treat her very cold, paying more attention to Allie's mom. She holds a grudge on her sister, though not her niece.
    Goal: To automate all Pokémon to control the Region.
    Relation to Allie: Aunt and Evil Team Leader
    Role: Evil Team Leader

Species: Ferrothorn
    Nickname: None
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    Backstory: Originally a rusted Ferroseed, Veronica showed some sympathy for it once in six blue moons and caught it.
    Personality: Aggressive and ruthless.

Species: Beeheeyem
    Ability: Telepathy
    Backstory: It invaded the Team Cyber base, and the Admins failed to capture it, so Veronica had to do it herself, successfully capturing it.
    Personality: Unique and curious.

Species: Bisharp
    Backstory: Veronica found it when she was journeying Ferrine.
    Personality: Loyal and talented.

Species: Luxray
    Ability: Intimidate
    Backstory: Veronica hatched it from an egg when she was on her journey.
    Personality: Charming and devious.

Species: Mimikyu
    Ability: Disguise
    Backstory: Given from a friend when she was journeying.
    Personality: Seems nice at first, but when in battle, it is terrifying.

Species: Mega Aggron
    Ability: Sturdy/Filter
    Backstory: Her starter Pokémon.
    Personality: Every single bit of Veronica's personality but a bit more aggressive.

#20 SwiftSwoobat, May 17, 2019 at 2:08 PM
    Last edited: May 20, 2019 at 11:34 PM
    EeviumZ likes this.
  20. I just have Oc's so-
    AAA [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So uh, just tell me if you'd rather use them? ( Pfft, it's not like I didn't work hard for the other 3- )

EeviumZ likes this.
  21. @SwiftSwoobat Accepted for Team Cyber Leader! That backstory's going to get interesting :-O
    @Slatzsly
    Aurora is accepted for the role of Professor. Professor Aurora of the Ferrine Region - has a nice ring to it, in my opinion~
    However, I'm looking for a more mature Champion (due to what I plan on doing with the story, which will not be revealed at the moment). I would have picked Aurora for Champion but I just really thought she'd be a great professor.

Thank you both for giving me some OCs :)

Slatzsly and PrincessPika like this.
  22. I can't wait when this RP will come up! Is it okay if I mention anyone?

23. It's not an RP, it's a story. But you are free to mention someone if you wish.

PrincessPika likes this.
  24. Ok, Assuming I don’t have to level up Pokémon as an Elite 4, here is a bio.

Name: Justin Hardin
    Appearance: Justin stands at 6’00”, with a weight of 175.00lbs. He has thick medium dirty blonde hair, deep brown eyes, and pale pink skin. He wears a light grey lab coat and pants, as well as somewhat of boots.
    Personality: Justin is somewhat calm and cool, but quirky, especially when it comes to meeting new Pokémon or analyzing new technologies. He does care about others, but rarely shows it.
    Backstory: Justin grew up with a passion for Pokémon and technology. The Pokédex caught his interest, but wasn’t something he’d like to put all of his time into. Instead, he studied for making technology that would make the bond between humans and Pokémon tighter and stronger. He now serves as an Elite Four member and an ambassador for many scientific labs from other regions.
    Goal: To make technology that will be beneficial to Pokémon and humans alike
    Relation to Allie: Will greet her and her friends by admiring their Pokémon. He’ll continue on to explain his main goal, and then continue to on to his battle.
    Role: Elite 4

Pokémon:

Name: Montey
    Species: Magnezone
    Personality: Rather neutral, but protective. He normally floats around and acts as a guard.

Name: Shelly
    Species: Lanturn
    Personality: Calm, serene, and caring. She will help those in need, and is a guardian when needed.

Name: Static
    Species: Rotom
    Personality: playful and mischievous. He gets into trouble quite often, but he’s really nice and loves to play

Name: Jethro
    Species: Manectric
    Personality: Serious, normally acts cocky and arrogant along with this.

Name: Stanley
    Species: Galvantula
    Personality: Overall very friendly and cheerful. Sometimes silly and quirky, but will get along well with others.

Name: Ramen
    Species: Raichu(Normal)
    Personality: Loves to eat. A little clumsy and lazy, but over all optimistic.

Sorry for making you wait so long!

EeviumZ likes this.
  25. I'll be apart of this!

Name (First and Last): Jerry Thompson
    Appearance: He has short hair with a small bit of blue to it. He always seems to be smiling, no matter what. He wears a short sleeved, light-blue shirt with the picture of a waterfall on it. He also wears a pair of black shorts.
    Personality: Jerry is always happy or some variation of happy, no matter what the situation. Despite being only 12, he's quite a strategic child. Nothing in the world could make him angry.
    Backstory: His father was a fire type gym leader before he passed the torch down to Jerry. Jerry, however, hated fire type Pokemon. He found them to be too vicious. He grew a love for water types, as they were usually very nice and unintimidating. He, along with his Pokemon, reformatted the gym to how they wanted it.
    Goal: To become a strong gym leader along with his Pokemon.
    Relation to Allie (How will your character interact with Allie?): He'd introduce himself, saying something like: "Hello! I'm Jerry, the Gym Leader! Everyone says I'm too young, but I say I'm not young enough! Hehehe... alright, then, you ready to fight me? My water Pokemon will leave yours all washed away!"
    Role: Gym Leader (Water type, I was thinking that he could be the first or second.)

Pokemon (I will build this off of if I am the second Gym Leader)
    Species: Feebas (M)
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Backstory: One day Jerry was fishing, he kept on finding nothing but Magikarp. He felt bad for the Magikarp, so he kept releasing them back into the wild. But one time, the fishing rod felt like it was twice as tough to reel in, and he encountered the Feebas.
    Personality: It is quite unimpressed about a lot of things. It's not very aware, honestly. It IS good at one thing though, taking out other water Pokemon.

Species: Oshawott (M, his ace Pokemon)
    Ability: Torrent
    Backstory: Jerry's brother moved all the way to Unova when Jerry was about 2 years old. He sent over the Oshawott five years later as a thing to remember him by. Since then, their bond has only grown, and Jerry and his Oshawott now pretty much breathe in sync.
    Personality: Oshawott is easily excited, it can get quite frustrated when it fails and loses in a fight. It gives all it's got and has will tougher than nails.

I hope this is good. :)

EeviumZ likes this.
  26. @PlayfulShinx47 Sorry to bother you, but keep in mind, this is just a story -- not a RP.

27. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

I'll make a character later... I have a lot of posts to post right now. Once I get some free time.

Cmeriwether, EeviumZ and PrincessPika like this.
  28. Now that I think about it, I should probably add his future team!

29. Cmeriwether and PrincessPika like this.
  30. @EeviumZ do you have a Rival for Allie yet if not, here's my take on the rival role.

Name: Lana Montgomery
    Age 13
    Appearance: Stands 5'5" wearing a blue dress that reaches her knees.
    Personality: She is Calm and collected, and can be a bit snarky to those she perceives as her rival.
    Backstory: She started in Johto and traveled through both there and her home region, Unova.
    Goal: To win the League.

Pokemon

Species: Croconaw (Evolves around Fourth Gym)
    Ability: Torrent
    Backstory: Lana was born in Unova, but was in Johto the day she started her journey, and she selected Totodile
    Personality: He is a very excitable Pokemon and will challenge any Pokemon to a battle, he once challenged a Rayquaza to a battle, and lost badly.

Species: Gible (Evolves to Gabite around Second Badge and to Garmchomp during her Seventh Gym Battle)
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Personality: He acts like a baby as he was Hatched right before the Unova league
    Backstory: Gible was hatched prematurely right before the Unova League, causing Lana to almost miss it.

Species: Glaceon (Shiny)
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Personality: Glaceon is very calm and collected kind of like Lana, but is a lot less snarky.
    Backstory: Lana had Hatched an Eevee on the boat to Ferrine and it stopped near the Ice Rock in Sinnoh, She touched the rock and started glowing, evolving into Glaceon.

Species: Watchog
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Personality: It is the Pokemon that takes the graveyard shift watching over camp, so it sleeps in the day and is active at night.
    Backstory: Watchog was caught as A Patrat in Unova, it evolved during the Unova League.

Species: Pinsir
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Personality: Pinsir tends to be a bit of a Flirt, generally flirts with other bug types.
    Backstory: Caught in Johto after someone had trouble with it in their yard, is now one of her powerhouses.

Species: Piloswine (Learns Ancientpower during third Gym Battle, Evolves immediately after learning the move)
    Ability: Oblivious
    Personality: Much like his ability, he won't notice if even a Legendary Pokemon was in front of him. This has happened twice, once when a Lugia appeared in front of her boat and sent it off course, forcing it to dock in Sinnoh, and happens again when Croconaw challenged that Rayquaza to a Battle.
    Backstory: Piloswine was caught as a Piloswine somewhere near Mt. Silver. Been with her main six since.

Notes about Lana: She doesn't face Allie until around the third badge

31. trainercard-Karen and Ju.png trainercard-Lana.png trainercard-Johann.png
    These are their trainer catds

32. I would like to reserve a spot for the eight gym leader

PrincessPika likes this.
  33. @Cmeriwether I actually forgot all about a rival. I feel stupid now. :(
    But, needless to say, I’m adding that role and Lana is accepted!
    Also, because this isn’t an RP, Mega Evolution is allowed. Would you want either Lana’s Garchomp (when it evolves) or Lana’s Pinsir to have a Mega Stone, or neither?
    @Grand Master Koop Okay, I’ll reserve the spot for you! Keep in mind that because you are that far into the gyms, you may use Mega Evolution.

PrincessPika likes this.
  34. Do you want me to make another character? Because I'd be glad to!

35. I see, thanks for mentioning it

36. @Cmeriwether Okay, good to know!
    @ManyAchievables If you want! I’m most in need of Gym Leaders (preferably earlier ones) and Team Cyber Admins.

37. DoggoKing22

DoggoKing22 Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing

Hi! Is it ok of I save a role for champ? If that’s not possible, then i can go for gym leader