• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open OC Stars (Discussion)

Name: Fenriswolf
Codename: Fenri
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 221 centimeters
Weight: 140 kg (308 pounds)
Appearance: Even though he weighs alot, he's pretty fit, and tall. He has long, black hair and white skin. His eyes are brown and he almost always wears t-shirts of his favourit bands. He has a lether belt with throwing knives and guns, and one or two daggers.
Personality: He doesn't really care about anyone and has a hard time making friends. He is lonely and depressed and uses a lot of drugs, alcohol and violence. However, he is very smart and is a good strategist.
Alignment: (I don't really think I understand but from what I've read and if I understood right) Chaotic Neutral.
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, stamina, unlimited growth and transforming (to transform between his huge wolf form and his human form,) is very good at fighting (taijutsu,) is good at throwing/fighting with knives and using guns.
Weapons/Gadgets: Knives, both throwing and daggers, guns, a staff.
Backstory(Optional): In old nordic mythology there was a huge wolf, and the son of Loki, who was called the Fenriswolf. The Fenriswolf grew up in Asgaard, until it became so big that the gods had to lock him up. After trying, and failing, with the biggest chains in the world the dwarfs gave them a magic rope, but it was so thin that the Fenriswolf became suspicious. However, Tir, the bravest of the gods, agreed to putting his hand in the Fenriwolf's mouth as payment. The Fenriswolf couldn't break free from the rope, and he bit Tir's hand off. He is destined to kill Odin in Ragnarok.
Other(Optional): He uses alot of drugs and alcohol. When I say huge I mean huge. In Snorri's description of Ragnarok, the wolf shall be loosed and shall wreak havoc upon the world: Fenris-Wolf shall advance with gaping mouth, and his lower jaw shall be against the earth, but the upper against heaven,—he would gape yet more if there were room for it; fires blaze from his eyes and nostrils. (To give you an idea about how big he is in his wolf form.)

Just to clarify, we can only have multiple characters if they're important to our main one, right? Cause I had a great OC idea, but he isn't really important to Neon. (I mean they'd get along, and would be related, but that'd really be it. Sorry for double post.)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
I dunno why I took so long to think of a char. Anyway I'll fix whatever I did wrong.

Name: Loufe Wolven and O.S
Codename: None
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'9 ([Nice] He's naturally tall thanks to his wolf genes) 10'10 when in wolf form (on his hind legs) and 12'6 when in sync wolf form
Weight:220 (Loufe is fairly skinny)
Appearance: Black hair/Brown eyes/ and tan skin. Wears a blue hoodie and a red undershirt, along with jeans and sneakers.
Personality: Loufe is friendly, loyal, and intelligent, if a little sarcastic. He's enjoys helping people, and is selfless ( a good and bad thing).
He also lacks a backbone, and is a terrible liar.

O.S is much more sarcastic, somewhat sadistic, and cares for no one other than himself and loufe.
Alignment: Neutral Good (Loufe) True Neutral(O.S)
Powers:
Loufe:
Enhanced abilities (Senses, strength, speed, the works)
Magic (Pretty much any kind of magic.)

O.S
Enhanced abilities (The same boosts, but stronger)
Magic resistance ( His skin is naturally resistance against magic, although not invincable)
Healing factor
Magic consumption (O.S is able to eat magic and temporarily use it with a limited reserve)

Both:
Spirit transfer: Somehow, Loufe is able to transfer O.S into someone, allowing them to become part werewolf. When they shift, O.S gains all of their abilities, along with his own wolf ones. O.S is still in control, pretty much overriding the body of the person, and can control the like a bot, once their in wolf form, at least. This can only be done through contact, and while it works almost immediatley if the person agrees to it, it's take longer if the person fights. So far, O.S has not failed a transfer, although they don't know what would happen if he did.

Weapons/Gadgets:None
Backstory(Optional): Loufe grew up in a forest, without any family. He currently has no idea what happened to them, whether they abandoned him in cold blood or died for his sake. Either way, his lack of parenting caused him to lose control over his wolf side and gain a sort of second personality, called O.S (Short for other self). He managed to stay alive thanks to O.S's hunting abilities, until he was taken in by an orphanage. He was never adopted, and eventually he left the location and became a traveler, helping people whenever he can.
Other(Optional): When in wolf form, Loufe isn't in control. O.S is the one at the wheel. Once the two agree with each other and are in perfect sync, they'll become a bigger, stronger werewolf capable of using magic. Unfortunately, this is hard to achieve, as they bicker, A LOT.

Last edited:

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Name: Asher Moss
Codename: Ash
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 130 lbs
Appearance: Ash is thin and lanky. His hair is flaming red and is styled so that it sticks up, but has a wavy feel. His skin is fair and his eyes are crystal blue. He has a sharp face, and a few freckles on his nose. His clothing style is mostly vests and jackets, in the 1920's paperboy style. Picture at the end.
Personality: Ash is smart and protective, but can also be violent and a bit rude. He enjoys playing chess.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Powers: Lie detecting/ Avian Physiology. User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into birds, either every species, family, genus, or a single species. (In this case, he can mimic/transform into species of the Aquila, Falco, and Buteo genus, AKA eagles, falcons, and hawks.)
Weapons/Gadgets: Revolver, Walkie-talkie
Backstory(Optional): Ash grew up in a London family of Avians. His mother was a Hawk Avian, and his father was a Falcon/Eagle Avian. He had a little brother, named Finn. He gained the power to detect lies after being given a blood tranfusion by an oracle at the age of 14.
Other(Optional): He has Zemmiphobia.
Picture here
ash-thingy-pixilart (1).png

Psymallard

Previously mallard
@Captain Pokémon If you want multiple characters, they must be of much importance to the main character's backstory and such.

@Gamingfan Accepted.

@Sol the Lycanroc Accepted.

Please warp your character to the stands, were there will be an invisible seat belt restraining them. The arena will have a force field around it, preventing anyone from coming in or out. Anyone who wants to fight my weakened character, be my guest. The first to get their character there will be the second gladiator, but if you were halfway through your post you can join too.

Sorry for another double post. Anyway, this is the character I was talking about. Also, I know it's late, but, it's summer and quarantine, so my sleep schedule is pretty bad. I really gotta fix that. I also worked on this for hours, so, hope it gets accepted.

Name: Jay Barry
Codename: Jester
Sexuality: Straight, but pretty uninterested, so it's unlikely you'll get his attention in that department.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: Average, around 130 pounds. (Pretty sure that's average?)
Appearance: (Concealed) Jay has many traits that stand out. However, his eyes stand out the most. His pupils are white and glow. He appears to have no iris, and his sclera is pure black. Moving on. His skin is mixed, not tan, like Neon's. He wears a purple pull-over hoodie with the hood often up. He has shaggy dark brown, almost black, hair. He wears black jeans that are slightly ripped. Like Neon, he has a locket that is often hidden with a picture of his family. His teeth are also sharp. Additional: His voice is usually kind of pixel-y and echoes. (Like Jevil's from Deltarune, but less "Video Game" sounding.) However, his voice goes clear when he's dead serious about something.
Appearance: (Revealed) Like Neon, Jay has a revealed form. However, Jay's revealed form is very different. He has no bodily features, but he does have all facial features apart from a nose. In his revealed form, Jay becomes a large shadow-y figure, standing at about 9'3". His eyes become larger and completely red. His mouth becomes much larger. (Although it was already pretty large already, adding to a certain vibe I'm going for with this character, which will be obvious in the personality section.) While in this form, he becomes physically unable to stop smiling in an wide, toothy, and a little scary manner.
Personality (Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. Insane characters are fun to write.): First things first, Jay is insane, but in a kind of confusing way. Yes, he has the unhinged insane laughter, the scarily wide grin, and the carelessness for safety. However, in the ultimate balancing mechanism that determines whether someone is good or evil, Jay falls into the "Good" category, as he does have morals. Here are a few examples: 1. He won't hurt animals. (Unless an enemy turns into an animal, then he doesn't give a crap.) He has a dog for crying out loud. The guy wants to be loved, and animals provide that love. 2. He won't hurt babies, infants, or small children. At least not on purpose. Moving on. He is ALWAYS SMILING. The only people who have seen him perform any other expression besides smiling are his family members. He thinks smiling is a way to assert confidence, to show that you have no fear. He considers frowning or crying to be a sign of weakness. He's also insane, so that adds reason to why he's always smiling. He is usually toothily grinning. Although, when he isn't in the greatest mood or surprised, he will simply smile. If he is upset or mad, he will barely smile, but still smile.Because of this, he is very hard to read, so you must rely on his eyes for any sign of how he actually feels. For example: If he rolls his eyes, don't bother talking anymore. When he does this, that means he "Doesn't give a shit" about what you're saying anymore. (Ah, right, this character WILL cuss sometimes, but mainly for comical reasons. Don't worry, it won't be excessive. I myself dislike cussing, but it felt right to include some in this character.) Another example is when he looks someone up and down. This means he's judging them. This is usually to confirm if they are an ally or not. If he slightly nods, that means he has confirmed them as an ally. If he squints, that means he doesn't really care about them one way or another. If he squints, but his eyebrows also angle down, that means he has confirmed them as an enemy. (Not really a frown, as he will still be grinning.)Which you do not want.However, while he doesn't look like it, Jay is VERY intelligent, like Neon. Jay is almost always taking the tension out of a situation, by doing things from simply breaking the ice, to insulting his enemy immaturely. He often says silly things during battle like "Bye bye!!" or "This is getting boring. TIME TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING!!!" After saying this, he'll usually do something unpredictable. Be wary when fighting him, because, unlike Neon, he won't show mercy to his enemies, and won't hesitate to kill them, in fact, he usually makes a dumb joke about it. (As shown in my first post with him when he said "You just lost your neck privileges." I'll probably add to this part later.)
Alignment: In the gray area between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral.
Powers: He. Can. Literally. Do. Anything! (Got the idea from Jevil, yes, but I don't think Jevil can LITERALLY do anything. Jay can.) He can do anything from create gusts of air to zaps of lighting. While this sounds really overpowered. (And it kind of is.) Jay can't think of every possible thing he can do with his power, so that is kind of a limit. The scary thing is, he LEARNS. He is very observant, and has a habit to mimic things he has seen before. This makes him a very formidable opponent.
Weapons/Gadgets: He almost always uses some kind of melee weapon in battle, usually a scythe to which he has a special connection with, allowing him to do some "Cool Shit". (His words.)
Backstory: Him and Neon have the same source of power, a large energy source from space, which provides "power" for the universe. The good, and the bad. They were both exposed to this energy at the same time, giving them a special connection, which means that if one dies, the other dies as well. This also grants them immunity to "Being erased" which means being banished from existence. (Which most gods in this universe can do, I assume?) This also makes them very hard to kill, but they can be killed, and literally can not exist without each other. As mentioned before, this energy source provides everything, good and bad, to the universe. When exposed to the energy, Neon got the powers based on the good things in the universe. (Or something like that. Backstories are difficult.) Jay, however, got the powers based on the bad things in the universe. Unfortunately, the bad things in the universe greatly outnumber the good things, so Jay was exposed to much more power and energy than Neon. Which is why Jay is so insane, as this incident severely injured Jay's mental health beyond repair. Neon is lucky Jay was there, as if he wasn't, Neon would have been exposed to all the energy by himself, killing him. Jay is also lucky Neon was there for the same reason. (I know, it's a bit sloppy, but it's the best I can do. I'll try to clean it up later.)
Other: Him and Neon are brothers, with Jay being the little brother, and Neon being the big brother.
And... I think that's it.

Last edited:
@Captain Pokémon this RP I mostly wanted to stick to your character's canon selves. Is this something you've made up specifically for this RP, or if someone asked you to write a book about your character would Jay be included?
I originally came up with Jay just for this Roleplay, but he grew on me very fast. So, yes, if there were other roleplays like this, or if I wrote a book about Neon, Jay definitely would be included. Jay is canon. Jay will be included in most of my future roleplays from here on out.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I did say they didn't need to have superpowers. This was supposed to be a world where you could just interact with other OCs, but do as you like with your character.

well she was teleported via Caeleatian tech. their own tech, so they know their way around their own aura and abilities

would be likely to have the stadium brought to her since the other two would not effect her. though she may be in his dimension he cannot affect her, though she wouldn't really atack the clown but rather study it as an anomoly lol

Psymallard

Previously mallard
May I ask how Ziph is immune to teleportation? For example, Mallard is immune to telekinesis, telepathy, and possession, but that's because his "duck's feathers" ability makes anything not solid just slide across the shield.

Nullification field, emits an aura close on their body that nullifies/cancels radiation, magic, special abilities, negative/positive effects, etc. essientally reverts things back to a state of 0

listed as part of her abilities in her bio/profile, its something her species has

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Oh yeah. But... the entire realm is basically just an extension of Peekaboo, and whatever he wills is basically just how that dimension is now. He can control the realm to create large structures of invisible solids to displace bodies to exactly where he wants them, or just make it so that two points are right next to each other. Basically, everything he does in this world is pretty much natural.

night (wow r-ight with the space just lookes like night lol), so that's why i said u can bring the arena to Ziph since that does not displace her directly, you can do anything you want to the space around her, just cant affect her directly.