• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nydia Region Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nydia Region. A region bursting with different climates, cultures, and Pokemon! People from all over flock to see the massive, bustling city of Bama. There, people can see the many actors in Pollywood. They can also see the skyscrapers that scratch against space. Or perhaps they came to see the glorious Mah Tahal. The palace built by Emperor Jahs Shahkar. It's beautiful marble build attracts many tourists. But maybe they traveled here to explore the dense Yurna Jungle, or climb through the Himayo Mountains. But the biggest reason that tourists visit Nydia is to bathe in the Ganji River. The river is a very spiritual place, said to cleanse the spirit of all sin.
These features are just some of the many diverse places throughout Nydia. There's also Mahman Tower, where people go to train in the spiritual arts, or Pavirtri, the city on the banks of the Ganji. A holy city. Plus so many more wonderful places!
In case you haven't noticed, this region is basically India in Pokemon. Because INDIA IS AWESOME!
So yeah- join... Please... I need an RP... I am a sad little soul...
Anyhoo, if you do decide to join, just fill out a little thingymadoob.

NAME:
WHERE FROM:

That's all!

Here's mine.
NAME: Connor Hayes
WHERE FROM: Johto
APPEARANCE: Tall, thin, close-cut blond hair and blue eyes

Phew. That was long. Too long. But whatevs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.