• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nuotykiu Sinnoh

Ace jumped a bit as well, surprised at the reaction of Eileen. When she rose from her chair, Ace thought she should run, because he had a feeling she was going to hit him. When she didn't, he relaxed, and just looked at her.

He couldn't help but feel rude, but he just stared, trying to dig out any specific things that were similar to the night before. But he saw her hair and her eyes, and knew it had to be the girl from the night before.

When she spoke the words "Lacey Annie" he winced. So many people had made that mistake before. He used to take offense whenever they would, but he had somewhat gotten used to it.

"I-it's pronounced...Acīāne(Ace-I-Ain)" he shyly responded. He slowly felt like had a loss of words.

"You're...you're that girl from the PokeMart last night...right?" He asked, rubbing his left arm with his right.

"Sorry," apologized. She hadn't meant to offend him; that was just the first ting that came out of her mouth."Yes," she tried to reply casually. "That was me." She hoped that if she tried to play it off as nothing, he wouldn't get suspicious. Now she just felt awkward standing there.

She wasn't quite sure what to do, so she stuck out her hand to Acīāne. "That was some sick battling," she said. "I'm Na-" she caught herself just in time and took a breath. "I'm Eileen." She wanted to wait for his response before bringing up that he had let her win.

Ace started to smile. She wasn't as bad as she seemed, proabably just a little shy, as he was. He held his hand out and shook hers.

"Oh thanks, it was nothing, you won! Your strategy was on point. We should have an actual battle some time." He replied.

He wondered how Eileen would do in an actual battle.

Nacadia managed to nod, but she was way to under confident in her actual team to try a real battle with someone as good as Ace. Shedinja and Duskull were her best friends, but they tended to creep other Pokemon out and she didn't seem to get along with Pokemon other than ghost types.

"About that last move," Nacadia started to ask, "why did you let me win?" If he said it was because she was a girl, she was prepared to reconsider slapping him.

Ace started to blush. He was at a loss, having no idea how to answer.

"I-...I didn't let you win..." He sputtered. "I ran out of Power Points for Bite...I had battled somebody else before, and I had ran out of power points.." He managed to conjure up and speak.

He really didn't feel that he let her win, he had to follow the advice his father gave. If he wanted to become a strong gym leader some day, he had to start off right.

"Fair enough," Nacadia said. She hadn't considered that Ace might've used up some PP before battling her. She studied him. He seemed nervous, like he wasn't used to talking to people. A small smile played across her lips; Nacadia knew a thing or two about not talking to people.

She noticed the blue bandana tied around his neck. Her hand went absently under her baseball cap and roughed the green bandana that held up her ponytail. She pointed to his. "Why the bandana?" She asked.

Ace was slightly taken aback. Nobody had ever asked him about the blue bandana he was so closely bonded too. He felt a bit nervous trying to explain why he always wore it.
He reached his hand up and felt it.

"It...soothes me..." He admitted. "I'v-...I've had it since I was about...5-" Headaches surged straight into Ace's mind.

All kinds of memories flashback to when he was little, and the incident with his father. Everything he tried so hard to burry came back to him. He took a minute to re-coop. In just a few seconds his whole life of being yelled at and pressured played back for him. He shook off the thoughts and continued speaking to Eileen.

"Since I was about 5...it was originally a b-..." He hesitated to continue. "Originally a cloth. I would hold it and use it as a blanket at times..for some reason it means a lot to me, and it feels as a good luck charm..." His cheeks went red as he embarrassedly admitted his reasons.

He wondered why he even told her, he could of tried to come up with a lie...but a strange instinct told him he didn't want to lie to the girl.
Ace noticed the green bandana, somewhat hidden behind the cap that held up her hair that she fiddled with.

"What about you?....why the bandana?"

Nacadia smiled a bit. She reached up and untied the bandana from around her ponytail. Her long black hair fell around her shoulders. Other students would see, but she didn't care. "My sister gave it to me," she replied. "She used to always tie it to our Nincada, insisting that we make it different from other Pokemon. I thought it was stupid, but... it's nice too keep around now."

She didn't mention that she hadn't seen her sister since she ran away almost a year ago. She liked to think about her sister as she had been when they were young, but Candice had changed. She was now obsessed with winning, she had been ever since her parents...

Nacadia shook off the memory. She didn't have to think about these things anymore. That's why she had left, wasn't it? Nacadia was about to try and change the subject to school or battling or really anything less personal when a man with a ridiculous uniform and blue haircut kicked down the door.

Ace smiled a bit, he was interested in her mini past story. He thought what she and her sister did was unique.

He was about to open his mouth to speak, but before he could the door bursted open.

Ace turned his head. He had jumped when he heard the bang of the door. He noticed the strange looking man with the uniform and haircut cut he had never seen before.

What's going on?! Ace thought.

"Who is he...?" Ace asked aloud.

Several more nearly identical people walked through the door behind him. "Everybody put your hands up," he boomed. "If you try to resist," he nodded to the people behind him. In a flash if red light, dozens of sinister-looking Crobat appeared.

"Galactic grunts," Nacadia murmured. She had run into them before, when she was hiding out in Floraroma Town. These idiot were the reason she ended up inJubilife in the first place. "Get down," she whispered to Ace as she ducked under the table. If they could hide from the grunts for at least a little while, it might buy them enough time to come up with a plan.

After Nacadia explaine who they were, Ace was frozen petrified. Fear filled his trembling body.

G-Galactic!? He panicked in his mind.

They were the reason he is at the trainer school, and the main cause of the stress and burdens he carries.

Ace had never actually encountered Team Galactic members face to face before - only seen them on the television. Seeing them now created an anxiety attack in Ace.

He wanted so bad to just throw out one of his pokemon and fight them, but he would be outnumbered, and he had no idea what they were planning.

Ace managed to pull himself together and quickly fit into the left over space under the desk next to Nacadia.

Nacadia's heart raced. Calm down, she scolded herself, you have to think. She wracked her brain for Crobat's secondary type. She knew it was primarily poison. If she just knew the second type, she could at least come up with a plan.

Some of the grunts started taking supplies from the school while others corralled the teachers and students. She balled up her fists; she had half a mind to walk up to a grunt and punch him in the face. Nacadia eyed the students in the corner as one reached for a Pokeball. In a flash of red light, he released a Starly.

The grunt who had walked in first, who seemed to be in charge, snapped twice. The Crobat attacked simultaneously with Wing Attack, knocking the Starly out. The boy tried to run to his Starly. Two grunts grabbed him by the arms and dragged him out the door. "Starly," he screamed, "Starly, get up!" His word were lost on the fainted Pokemon, which was already being contained by the Galactic Grunts. "Anybody else?" The main grunt asked, scowling.

Nacadia was glad that the boy had attacked, in a way. Now she at least had a bit more information on the Crobat. They were flying and poison types, and were very effective when fighting together. "We have to split them up and use grass, electric, psychic, and ice moves," she whispered to Ace. She frowned; he still looked pretty shaken up.

"Duskull can turn invisible and start using Blizzard from the front," she explained. "That should distract them enough for Staryu to come in from behind and use Psywave and any other psychic moves. Then Shedinja can start charging for Solar Beam. I miss any type advantages?" Ace still looked on edge. She shook him. "Hey, you okay?"

Ace, who managed to snap from his fearful trance, nodded. He had saw what happened to the boy and his Starly, which sparked a fuming anger inside of Ace. He couldn't stand seeing injustice in that way.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Also, Piplup knows Ice Beam - if that's any possible help." He whispered, and grabbed for Staryus Pokeball on his belt.

He held it in his hand, and nodded to Nacadia, signaling he was ready whenever she was. He knew he had to help protect his classmates.

Ace seemed ready, and Nacadia grinned. "Have Piplup attack with Staryu after Duskull distracts them. Try to get them from different directions and split them up." Nacadia grasped Duskull's Pokeball with a shaking hand. She was nervous, but also excited, in a way.

Nacadia pressed the button on the Pokeball and red light flashed. "Hey!" shouted a grunt. Nacadia panicked. "Blizzard!" She yelled much louder than intended. Though Duskull was nowhere to be seen, a snowstorm whipped up inside the school and chaos broke loose.

Crobat attacked in every direction. Several students screamed. The grunts shouted commands, but the Crobat seemed to have lost their obedience. Nacadia frowned. The Blizzard had definitely confused the Crobat, but it didn't seem to be doing much damage and one of their attacks was bound to hit Duskull eventually.

Hoping no one would notice, she released Shedinja. "Start charging for Solar Beam," she whispered. She glanced around with a wild look in her eye. Surely none of the grunts had noticed the red flash, right?

Ace winced. He hadn't expected te whole thing to happen to quickly. He heard the screeching of each Crobat. He tried to cup his hands over his ears to spare himself of the ear splitting noises, but he re-focused. He knew it was no time to play a victim.

As the blizzard raged throughout the room and distracted the Crobat, Ace saw this as the perfect chance. He grabbed Piplup's Pokeball as well, and pressed both buttons on each pokeball behind him. He tried to hide it, but he doubted with the snow through out the class, that any grunt would notice.

Piplup and Staryu both appeared after the red light flashed. Staryu stood silent, which was normal - but Piplup, his partner who always had a knack for dramatic enterences, was jumping and squealing his name.

In a rush Ace grabbed the penguin pokemon's beak and held it closed. It seemed tht Ace only had to give a few looks to his pokemon, and Piplup understood. Without any hesitation the two pokemon stood, looking very confident. Ace was glad that his pokemon were ready to fight, but he frowned.

It's always a shame when your pokemon are braver than you are... Ace thought.

He then nodded to Piplup and Staryu, and looked around. He noticed two grunts, and their Crobat, who were flailing around, most likely trying to locate Nacadias Duskull, who he himself hadn't even seen.

Ace, Staryu, and Piplup dove out from under the desk. They made their way through the blizzard, and came up behind the two grunts.

"Ok, Piplup! Use Ice Beam! Staryu, Psywave!"

Ace had still been a bit shaky. He had never but once commanded, let alone battled with two pokemon before. On top of that, he only had two effective moves against the Crobat, that he knew of, anyhow.

The beam of ice blasted from Piplup's beak, and the psychic energy came from Staryu's gem and hurdled at the second Crobat.

But Ace was too loud when he called the attacks, and one of the grunts had noticed. The grunt that had heard him turned and shouted out to Crobat. The bat like pokemon dodged the Ice Beam, but the other grunt wasn't as quick, and Staryu's Psywave blasted it back. The big amount of damage done to the Crobat was clear to see, but Ace mumbled and started to panic as the remaining Crobat used air slash on Piplup.

"Piiiii!" The penguin squealed as it was sent tumbling into a chair.

"P-Piplup!" Ace ran over to his partner, trying to make sure he wasn't severely hurt. But he remembered he still had Staryu.

"Staryu, Swift!" He called out, sitting Piplup upright.

Staryu sprung into the air and rapidly spun, stars jetting out and hitting the Crobat. It didn't do too much damage, but Ace expects it to weaken it enough for his next move.

"Ok Piplup please try and use Ice Beam again!"

This time Piplup pulled through. He shot the beam of ice out and it hit the Crobat head on. The barrage of hits caused the Crobat to faint.

Ace sighed in relief, but he then turned and noticed that him and Nacadia still had a few more grunts to go, and the leader of their bust-in-gang.

"Hurry up!" Nacadia urged through gritted teeth. Shedinja had begun to glow, and it looked at her with a patient, knowing expression. Nacadia tried to calm herself. The longer it charged, the more powerful the attack would be. Shedinja must know that. She glanced at the expressionless Pokemon, unable to telling it was wise or just lazy.

Piplup and Staryu had managed to defeat a Crobat, but there were still six remaining. Nacadia smacked her her head; her plan was going south fast. They had four Pokemon with type advantages, but each had only one type effective move, and they would run out of PP eventually.

She wracked her brain for strategies. Ace still had Gyarados, but the huge Pokemon would be extremely limited in the small schoolroom. "Blizzard again!" Nacadia yelled to Duskull. She spotted a hazy spot near the teacher's desk, out of the Crobat's attack range. Another blast of icy wind tore through the room, hiding the hazy spot once again. The toll it was taking on the Crobat was now obvious, they seemed tired and in pain.

A lightning fast blur streaked out of nowhere. Within three seconds, Duskull was hit by a blast of electricity, the Blizzard stopped completely, and a figure strode through the door, shaking her head. Her hair was slightly longer than usual, but it still had the color and precise cut of a Team Galactic member. She had a mature and confident look about her, but she couldn't have been more than fifteen. An Emolga zipped to her shoulder.

"Really, Jed, I thought you could handle this." She tried to sound annoyed, but couldn't hide the amusement I her voice. The grunt who had once seemed in charge now cowered. "What gives, sis, I was almost done here!" The girl, his sister, apparently, snickered. "Almost done getting beat by a couple of weaklings hiding under a table."

Nacadia's heart raced; she hadn't even seen the girl look towards her and Ace. She hoped Duskull was okay. Emolga had obviously knocked it out, but it didn't seem to have become visible again. Her attention shifted back to the Galactic grunts, who all seemed as scared as Jed.

"You get in, you get what you need, you get out," said the girl, her tone becoming more serious. "You don't get into pointless battles unless you want to get fired, you hear me?" "Yes, Aris," Jed murmured. "What was that?" Jed sighed. "Yes Commander." Aris smiled sweetly and turned to the rest if the grunts.

"You all, get the books. History, battle strategy, anything useful." She watched them intently, paying no attention to Nacadia and Ace or the students. Nacadia jolted when she noticed Emolga staring right at her. Think, idiot, think! Nacadia scolded herself, but it was no use. With Aris in charge, the grunts were obedient and organized. The had what they needed in under a minute.

"Jed," Aris called. "Arrange a story for the two under the table. Surely you can manage that. That Espeon of yours may come in handy for 'persuading' the witnesses. I'm thinking along the lines of: Local Trainers Terrorize School. Something flashy; you know I don't do understated. People need to understand the consequences of interfering with team Galactic."

With that, she walked out of the school. Nacadia muttered "I hate you," as well as several less polite things. At that moment, Shedinja let loose a blast of light. It blew a hole clear through one of the walls. Nacadia's mouth fell open. And a grunt with a video camera caught every bit if it.

Ace freaked out after seeing everything play out. Whilst he was petrified at this Aris girl, since everyone else was, one of the Crobats had knocked out Staryu.

Ace was so frustrated. He couldn't save his mates, help defeat the grunts, protect the schools information on pokemon, or have the guts to stand up to this Aris, who apparently knew about them without even glancing their way. That's what really had him scared. And on top of all of that, now Ace and Nacadia, the two who tried to help fight, were about to be framed for terrorizing their own trainer school.

What's going to happen. Will we get arrested! What happens when my parents find out!? Oh my god, why...what do I do - what CAN I do?

Ace felt completely helpless. But he hoped maybe his dad could help explain things if they explain everything that happened? But again, Aris mentioned an Espeon, and Ace knew it was Psychic Type, and probably had a whole list of moves that could make people believe almost anything the grunts wanted them to believe. The late solar beam was a big and dangerous piece of evidence, but that's all they could've gotten, right?

Nacadia gritted her teeth as the grunts led the students out of the school. She hated feeling so helpless. She wanted to get up and fight, but she knew better than to face six Crobat and an Emolga with just one Pokemon.

She crawled out from under the table and looked forlornly at the wrecked school. Walls were crumbling, papers were strewn everywhere, and most of the books had been taken or destroyed.

Nacadia bawled her hands into fists. "Screw you, Galactic!" She screamed. She turned to the thing nearest to her, a plastic chair, and kicked it halfway across the room. She knew throwing a fit wouldn't help anything, but didn't care anymore.

"We have to stop them," she breathed after calming down some. "But we aren't strong enough. Not yet." Nacadia walked over to the teacher's desk and returned Duskull, who had finally become visible again.

Long green hair was splayed out on the ground as a yawn came out. The girl blinked wearily as she glanced up from behind a closet.

"Did the bell ring or something?" Cobalt eyes glanced around until it stopped at a rather large and recent hole in a wall.

"Was there a battle here or something? Hey, you two!" Marleigh turned to where it seemed the wreckage originated from, an enraged girl and a frightened boy. Marleigh carefully stood up, one hand releasing her Voltorb and the reaching for stability on the closet that was her hiding spot, which crumbled once she put her weight on it.

"What happened here?" Marleigh called to them as she carefully crossed the wreckage, her Voltorb protectively scattering sparks.

Last edited:
Ace crawled from under the table as well. He looked around at the disaster.

"Yeah, but how are we going to get strong enough to find those guys and-" He was cut off after hearing a closet crumble to the ground.

His head shot towards the direction it came from, and noticed a girl and a Voltorb. She was asking what was going on.

" Y-you didn't hear..?" He nervously answered.

Marleigh turned her attention to the boy who crawled out, yawning as she turned to him.

"Hear what? I fell asleep as soon as class started." Marleigh knelt down and picked up a random pencil that was half broken. Voltorb started rolling into her short legs, wanting attention, which she gladly gave with a few pats.

"Though I did hear something about strength just now from you. Who do you need to find? Oh, was everyone abducted by a horde of Deoxys?" Marleigh started spouting off some random nonsense about Deoxys while Voltorb glared at the other two humans. It kept them in eyesight as it went over to the computers to try and find one not broken or gone.

Last edited:
Ace raised his eyebrow slightly. How could she have slept through everything that had happened? He began scratching his head. He felt relieved, at least she didn't think it was them, like the grunts will soon try to make everyone else believe.

"W-well...these Team Galactic thugs...they came in and destroyed everything..." He looked once more at the rubble around him.

A little Piplup then crawled out from under the same table Ace was under and clung to Ace's legs. Piplup was too, shaking. Everything that happened, and having to battle shook him up a bit. Ace bent down and stroked the Penguin Pokemons head, trying to reassure him that everything was ok.

"They tore this place apart looking for- I think it was battle strategies and information on Pokemon. I-it was horrible.." He answered, beginning to grow shy again. Remembering his communication with strangers wasn't the best.

"Team Galactic? I thought they were trying to find cleaner ways to use energy to stop hurting the environment..." Marleigh glared at a random spot on one of the remaining walls. Despite it standing, the cream wall had spiderweb cracks running from different areas. Nearby, she saw out of the corner of her eye that Voltorb sparked angry at its lack of findings of a working computer. Marleigh's eyes softened at the scared Piplup that was shivering.

"Oh, I packed berries for lunch. If you guys are hungry, you can have some. I always put away surplus in case of Voltorb or one of my other pokemon decide to feed off of anything other than electricity." Marleigh walked to the back of the room to a barely standing desk and pulled from behind it a turquoise backpack with dark blue lightning bolts design imprinted on it.

"Oh no! It seems they took my books too... Ah, well, at least I still have my berries." Marleigh pulled out two smaller bags from the bigger backpack and opened them, letting the many scents of her berries waft through the air.

Last edited:
Ace smiled. He was unsure though, despite his Piplup jumping and cheering - it's fearful emotion quickly changing to delight.

His stomach then growled...he had to skip breakfast, and Galactic sort of ruined lunch. This girl was very kind and generous to offer her berries. He didn't want her to waste too many on him though.

I don't know...maybe if we do just try to take our minds off of it... He thought to himself. Maybe the stress would leave if he did just sit and relax over lunch.

He remembered this really great place across the street. He never could afford to eat there, but they had an indoor cafe, and a calming outside sitting area with tables and umbrellas. Ace would go there to study about becoming a Gym Leader as his dad made him, or just to relax. He figured they could go there, after at least calling Officer Jenny.

Ace finally decided and nodded. "Thank you so much, it's very appreciated." He answered, lifting Piplup in his arms.

He then looked over to Nacadia. He hoped she would come too.

Nacadia stared in awe at the stranger, but it quickly turned to anger. "You're telling me you just slept through a Blizzard, an attack by some idiot grunts, and Shedinja basting a hole through the wall?!" She wasn't even really sure why she was mad, but she was mad.

When the girl offered her berries, Nacadia wrinkled her nose. "Eh, I'll come," she said reluctantly. "But only cause there's food."

Marleigh blinked once more, finally waking up a little better since of Nacadia's rant. "Uh... Sorry? I got really tired because Voltorb and I were perfecting Eerie Impulse last night. A move that can knock your opponents Special Attack a whole two stages is incredibly useful in battle." Marleigh's eyes sparkled before taking in what had happened into consideration.

"Did I really sleep through that much though? Geez, maybe I shouldn't have trained till three in the morning..." Marleigh scratched her head in wonderment.

"Oh, and, just take how ever many berries you want from the bag, there's plenty to go around." Marleigh released a white squirrel with a blue stripe and a blue and black lion cub. The Pachirisu and Shinx looked around in shock, but quickly went over to the food, preferring to play and eat then to deal with fighting.

Ace and Piplup simultaneously flinched in shock at Nacadias snap. Why was she so angry? It couldn't have been that she was mad that her shedinjas attack wasn't powerful enough to wake the girl? No - that'd be stupid.

Ace could sort of understand her anger. He was a bit annoyed as well that the girl was sleeping this whole time, while the classroom was being raided and turned to havoc, and she wasn't even awake to try to help.

He relaxed as Nacadia accepted the offer, though. He told the two about the cafe that they could eat at. His eyes then trail to the sweet smellin berries, and notice that they were in a bag, that she pulled out of her backpack, where her books were stolen.

This thread of thoughts ended in Ace's face going pale. Out of no where he dropped Piplup, and ran to where his desk was once standing, mumbling something about gym tactics.
After pushing aside the rubble, he found his blue gym sack that he used as his backpack. He opened the top and rummaged through it, worried. Finally, his hand came across familiar material. He yanked his hand out, gripping onto a hard-covered journal only a bit bigger than his hand. Ace was worried that the Galactic Grunts would've stolen it, according to the useful things and secrets that were inside.

Thank god for the wooden rubble. Ace held the book close to him, before placing it back in the sack, and slinging it onto his back after placing his arms through the strings.

Ace walked back over to Nacadia and the other girl. "So, let's head over there now...I can call Officer Jenny on the way - if the grunts didn't already do that." He spoke, lifting Piplup once more.

Marleigh nodded, shooing her baby electric types away from the food and repacked them. Then she pulled out an orange pokeball with a lightning bolt in the middle and two spots on either side and returned Voltorb. Shinx and Pachirisu became saddened by the lack of berries to gorge themselves on, so they ran to Marleigh and began making pitiful noises to make her give them food. Marleigh just rolled her eyes and gave them each some pats.

Aces lightly chuckled at the pokemon pleading to their trainer.

Piplup, inconveniently, saw the Pokemon eat and ask for more as well, resulting to him bouncing from Ace's arms and striding towards Marleigh, begging along with the two electric types.

"Piplup! That's rude, be a bit patient." He spoke to his Pokemon.

"I'm sorry about that." He told Marleigh. "Oh!" He sputtered aloud. He totally forgot.

He took off his bag and stuck his hand inside, pulling out a small container made of sturdy material.

"There's not many..." He embrassly admitted. He pulled open the top and inside were a few pink and green colored treats - Poffins.

Piplups eyes lit up as he caught the scent of the baked goods, and dashed back to Ace, starting to beg him.

"Sorry, I was only able to make about two flavors." He said, handing a pink one to his water type.

Ace then took the 3 remaining and held them out in his hand for the Shinx and Pachirisu, offering them, if they liked them.

Pachirisu's and Shinx's eyes shone with happiness as they jolted from their trainer's side and stopped in front of Ace's outstretched hand. Pachirisu picked a pink one while Shinx took a green one and ate them to their pleasure.

"Thank you." Marleigh murmured out softly as she stared at her baby Pokemon delighted faces.

Nacadia sorted through the berries, picking out the pecha and mago ones. She knew they were usually only meant for Pokemon, but she was used to eating whatever she could get. She glanced towards Ace and his bag of Poffins and saw one float from the bag to Shedinja's mouth.

"If we're going to take down Team Galactic," Nacadia said with a mouthful of sweet berries, "we're going to have to target their bases." She pulled a map of Sinnoh and a fat blue marker out of her backpack. Taking the marker, she drew a circle around the Valley Windworks.

"I know they've taken over the Wndworks in Floraroma Town," she continued. "And they've all but taken over the caves in Mt. Coronet. Do you know of anywhere else?" She turned to Ace and the girl. They were occupied watching their Pokemon eat Poffins. She glared at them and snapped her fingers. "Hey! Sleeping Beauty, Lacey Annie, know any Galacticbases?"

Marleigh turned from her Pokemon, who were now just running around the rubble and picking up whatever they find, and looked at Nacadia.

"There is one in Veilstone City. That is where they talk about renewable energy and a better world." Marleigh frowned as she remembered almost joining them for what she thought was a great cause. "Oh, and my name is Marleigh, and it is unfortunate we met under these circumstances." Pachirisu ran up to Nacadia and jumped slightly, chattering excitedly and waving hello.

Though she was trying to stay mad, Nacadia couldn't help but smile at the little electric Pokemon. Usually all Pokemon but ghost types avoided her because of Shedinja and Duskull, but she could still remember playing with her sisters Pokemon when she was little.

Nacadia turned away from Pachirisu and gritted her teeth. Even without being around, Candice refused to stay out of her life. Nacadia circled Veilstone on the map. "So what is this 'better world you keep talking about? All I've seen Galactic do is harass people and take over stuff."

(OOC: If there is to be any reason for Pachirisu trying to talk to Nacadia it is because of her nature, Naive. I chose that nature while looking for what natures like pink or sweet poffins the best.)

BIC:

Pachirisu refused to be ignored and jumped on top of the map, staring at her with deep grey eyes.

"Pachirisu! This is important, stop upsetting her!" Marleigh attempted to scold her pokemon but to no avail, she had decided this was the perfect opportunity for a staring contest, and ignoring her trainer. Groaning, Marleigh continued, "The person at the reception desk talked all about how they were making the world better with studying wind energy when I wandered there one day lost. He then told me once I'm eighteen I could be recruited to help them achieve their goals." Marleigh sighed in disappointment that it was a hoax. Shinx, sensing her distress, stopped exploring and started to demand for attention, which she gladly gave.

Nacadia narrowed her eyes and grinned at Pachirisu. "Aren't you a stubborn one." She grabbed it under its arms and set it on Marleigh's lap.she felt a small shock when she let it go. "That's a pretty special Pokemon," she said in a whispery voice without really knowing why.

Nacadia quickly snapped out of her daze and turned her attention back to the map. A few notes next to Snowpoint city caught her eye, and she quickly scribbled them out. After thinking about it, she put a big blue X over the whole town.

"Ace, are we missing anything?" She asked. He seemed to have zoned out.

Nacadia clenched her fist. Did Ace just ignore her? She had been spending so much time trying not to be noticed that she forgot how much she hates being ignored. She shot Marliegh a death glare. Ace had been acting weird ever since she got here, and Nacadia did not like it one bit.

Trying to shake it off, Nacadia stepped through the sizable hole in the wall. In spite of everything, she was actually pretty proud of Shedinja for charging such a powerful Attack. "We'll need to stop by the Pokecenter, too." She called to Ace. "Duskull's still fainted, and something tells me we're going to need all the battle ready Pokemon we can get."

Ace focused back on Nacadia when she called his name. He nodded.

"Staryu is out like a light as well." He said, popping a Pecha Berry into his mouth.

Ace stepped through the hole after Nacadia, but he realized that SnowPoint had a huge scribble all over it. He always admired the town and the chilling weather. Him and Piplup always enjoyed traveling over there with Father to participate in the trainer school there and to watch father help the gym leader out. I guess it was something with Ice and Water being some sort of element cousin that made his dad and the leader there good friends.

"W-why'd you X out SnowPoint...don't tell me that Galactic took over the town, did they!?" He starts to hesitantly speak. Piplup hears Ace's words and the worried tone, and climbs up to him and clings to his beanie, looking as worried as Ace.

(OOC: Wah! I was gone for a couple of hours and Nacadia is exploding. If its okay, I'll wait for Lazuli to reply before I comment on what my own characters are doing)

"Galactic isn't in Snowpoint, at least I don't think they are," Nacadia said dryly. Despite trying to cut herself off from the place, she couldn't help checking up on it from afar. If Galactic was in Snowpoint, she would know. She knew the others were probably waiting for an explanation, but she didn't give one.

Nacadia strode across the street towards the diner. There weren't many people on the street, but the hole seemed to be attracting some attention. Nacadia knew that the lunch rush would start in a few minutes, and it wasn't likely that a hole in the side of a building would go unnoticed for long.

"We should try to get away," she called to Ace and Marleigh. "Wouldn't want to linger around the scene of the crime." You didn't do anything wrong, she tried to convince herself. Still, Nacadia felt like criminal. It was probably that grunt's stupid Espeon, she thought angrily, even though he never actually released the Espeon.