• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Not a Normal Kalos Journey

"Yeah, I think we should-" Feng replied, before he picked up on several loud sounds nearby.

"Woah... that was loud. I think it was probably outside. I have no clue what it is, but I think we should go out and check," The boy promptly added, while he followed the girl out of the laboratory.

The robotic Pokémon continued to lie as still as a statue. A cyan, holographic screen projected from his forehead after a brief moment. The screen continuously updated its information, which read:

Code:
Error: Improper shutdown detected.
Rebooting...
Attempt Failed, Rebooting 2x...
Attempt Failed, Rebooting 3x...

Notice: Enter login information.
User: Z1-L0
Pass: ************
Perm: | | | - | | | | - | | - |

Log Match = 1...
Activating Retinal Sensors...
Stimulating Vocal Receptors...
Powering Hydro Cells...
Switching Gears: Combat > Passive...
Switching Rig: Silent > Standard
Resetting Pressure: 2500 kPa > 150 kPa...

Opening Docinator...
Scanning Mechametrics...

Danger: 
- Chassis integrity compromised.
- Critical external frame damage detected.
Alert: 
- Minor core damage sustained.
- Movement module failure detected.
Caution: 
- Approaching safe temperature threshold.

Opening Scanlow...

Time: Day
Temperature: 41.2°C
Condition: Caution
Goal: Track down any leads of the girl.

Sterling smiled when he saw Kay's shy personality easily change to confidence. "Your brother huh? Must be nice, I'm... an only child." He said as he joined Kay towards the door. "Let's go on ahead so that we can start our Pokemon journeys. But what lies ahead of us? New adventures to go on, new friends to make, Pokemon to find and dreams to fulfill. And mine is to become a full fledged Dragon Master!" Sterling said as his tone grew more and more dramatic, only for him to suddenly blush in embarrassment at how he acted. "Sorry, you shouldn't have seen that..." He said within a nervous chuckle whilst his tusked reptilian partner lightly snickered.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“I have a feeling this is just a random robot that got off course and got worn down. I think it’ll be okay, but I have some weird feelings that something is up with those loud noises earlier. Oh well, I’ll carry this to the Pokémon Center to see if anyone recognizes this thing.” Hope said.

She tried to lift it, and she managed to for a while while rushing to the Pokémon Center, but the heavy weight of it made her intentionally drop it down lightly. “Geez, this thing is quite heavy.” she said.

"Hey! Come on, I'll help you if you want me to! What's going on there buddy? Are you alright?" Feng asked the unfamiliar Pokémon in a noticeably louder voice of concern than usual.

"E- eek! Wahhhh!" The robotic Pokémon cried after picking up on a sudden, huge spike of volume! The little robot covered the sides of his head and started to tremble with terror.

Code:
Al ert:  RA Move rlo addet ect ! ed

Op enin g Pic ... pe d ia
Sea rch i ng Te r: m Poké " mon Cen te"...r
Se arc = h ..1.
Lo ad i ng da .t ..a

Pok é mo nC en t:er
-Abuil d ing com mon ly ha v in gan ora ng e r o of.
- Oft enuse d f or hea li n g i lla ndinju redPok ém .on
-Som eP ok émo nCe nter smay ha ve o the rro oo msf ortr ain er s.

"No! I... I... d- do... do... on... don... don't!" The Itonidon cried after barely processing someone else's statement. He attempted to get back on his feet as quickly as he could. The light fall minimally affected the robotic Pokémon compared to the prior incursion.

The little Pokémon wobbled a lot, and had apparent difficulty with simple movements. He turned away from the orange building after he noticed an older boy holding a turtle Pokémon of some sort. The Itonidon lightly shook his squeegee tail and looked up at the girl in blonde hair.

"P- pl... pl... pl... ple... a- as- ase... n- no... g- g- go," The robotic Pokémon babbled, while his head slowly spun around for a brief moment. His eyes started to stare off into space, and his tail drooped soon after.

Kay giggled at Sterling's response, "Don't worry about that, it's just you're ready to go."

Kay walked out the door, as Dratini started napping in his usual position. The girl looked around at the scenery of Lumiose City, buildings, there were Pidgeys, Zubats, and a Shedinja that flew right into Kay's face and knocked her over.

"Owww, that hurt." Kay mumbled.

"Shed?" The Pokemon asked and then flew off, looking for someone else.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“Wait a moment, this is a Pokémon? Never seen anything like this..” Hope said, as she looked at the robot-like Pokémon closely. She thought that this was rather a peculiar one, but she blanked out as she looked at it, trying to find what was wrong with that robot.

"U... h- h... h- he... hel..." The robotic Pokémon blubbered. A loud thud followed within a split second. The Itonidon started to stare off in space, while his titanium body twitched like a child that had seen the forbidden scene of an early show.

"I don't know, but I'll see if the Browser picks up anything. I know there was plenty of machines and stuff in Honglong," Feng added, while he drew a handgun-shaped device after a brief moment. The muzzle was pointed at the little Pokémon. About a few seconds later, a cyan beam steadily made its way from the outer portion of the device onto the mechanical Pokémon.

"It was rumored that this Pokémon was originally going to be used for the Great War of '18, though the designer decided to settle for a cleaner theme instead," The Poké Browser stated with a male, robotic voice in a clear monotone.

"Hmm, well I think I might need to find more about this Pokémon. I think I might need to carry you soon uhh... cleaner thing," The boy added, while he flicked a tiny lever from an area that had a small image of three black waves to another with a large, blue square. The Pastudo was placed down next to the little robot. The plastic turtle watched his trainer putting one of their hands beneath the mechanical Pokémon in an effort to support their head.

"Switching to display mode. Cleaning all light emitting diodes and laser magnifiers," The device said, before the light beam faded. A blue holographic screen soon took the ray's place. The display read:

Use the touchscreen to scroll, or select the listed options. Tap the screen three times quickly to return back to narrator mode, or flick the switch back.

060 - Geroka
061 - Gertosan
> 062 - Itonidon <
063 - ----------
064 - ----------

[ Search | Info | Habitat | Size Scale | Battle Sim | Doc Scan ]

[ Info Page 1 ]
Name: Itonidon
Category: Lil' Cleaner Pokémon
Pronounced: Eye - toe - nee - don
Type: Water | Steel

"It was rumored that this Pokémon was originally going to be used for the Great War of '18, though the designer decided to settle for a cleaner theme instead."

[ Battle Sim ]

> Type Match <
Move Exam
Dummy Train

Choose any type for Itonidon to go against. Use the other pages or the search function if the desired type is not here.

Normal
Fire
Water
Grass
> Electric <
Page 2
Search

Offense vs Electric: Somewhat Ineffective
| | |
Defense vs Electric: Vulnerable
| |

Evaluation:
This Pokémon is both offensively and defensively ineffective against electric-type Pokémon, due to its defensive weaknesses and offensive capabilities with Steel-based attacks. It is recommended to use another Pokémon against these types of Pokémon if possible.