• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Not a Normal Kalos Journey DISCUSSION

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Roleplay Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/not-a-normal-kalos-journey.21701/
This role play is quite similar to an older role play I made earlier in the year, like about April. I wanted to bring it back up because the other one did quite well.
Plot:
As the Kalos region is quite unique and mostly safe, you begin your journey over at Lumiose City to begin your Pokémon journey. As you didn’t know, however, is that evil has easily been spreading through the whole region. Team Flare and Team Aura have both been building themselves up to prepare for their respective goals, which are unknown at the moment. Chaos will erupt and anarchy will soon fall upon Kalos, but each evil team has a weakness. Each other.
Rules:
1. Follow all PRP and Global Rules.
2. No legendaries, mega evolutions, z-moves, or mythicals. Fakemon and shiny Pokémon are allowed.
3. No mary or gary sues are permitted of any kind.
4. Gym battles are to be summarized in one post to keep the RP up and going fully.
5. This isn’t really a rule, but the real plot will occur after the 4th gym.
6. No autoing characters unless permitted by the character’s owner.
7. All starters must be first stage, like Eevee or Vulpix. Non-evolving Pokemon are also permitted.
8. Romance is allowed, but no further than just a simple kiss.
9. Put “hi.” in other if you read all of the rules.
—————————————————————————————————————————————-
Bio Format:
Name:
Age (11-14):
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Starter:
Other:

My Bio
Name:
Hope Winter
Physical Appearance: Hope has a tall height for her age, and has a normal, rather skim build. She has long, blonde hair that stretches down to her half of her arm length. She has dark brown eyes, and very lightly tanned skin.
Clothing: Hope usually sports a maroon sweatshirt with long, black sweatpants and white tennis shoes with white socks. She also wears a pink watch as well as a black and white striped shirt.
Personality: Hope is usually, well, in the mood of never giving up. She will always be stubborn despite any dangers, and is also friendly and talkative.
Starter: Eevee
Other: hi. Also, she doesn’t live in Kalos, rather she lives in Unova.

Last edited:
Hello, you know me from the previous RP. So, howabout I rejoin? I think that's a good idea! Hey! I even still have Amber's trainer card! No, Zuo won't make a return...

Name:
Amber Watt
Age (11-14): 12
Physical Appearance: Amber is 4'9, still growing, caucasian girl with blue eyes and brown hair that is in a braid.
Clothing: Light blue top, black skirt, and leggings, yellow flats.
Personality: Amber is energetic girl who loves electric-types. She's loud a lot, being hyper and all. She is also very emotional.
Starter: Shinx, like last time...
Other: hi

Last edited:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Hello, you know me from the previous RP. So, howabout I rejoin? I think that's a good idea! Hey! I even still have Amber's trainer card! No, Zuo won't make a return...

Name:
Amber Watt
Physical Appearance: Amber is 4'9, still growing, caucasian girl with blue eyes and brown hair that is in a braid.
Clothing: Light blue top, black skirt, and leggings, yellow flats.
Personality: Amber is energetic girl who loves electric-types. She's loud a lot, being hyper and all. She is also very emotional.

Ah yes, I remember you!

Anyways, accepted!

This role play seems interesting! How about I join?

Name: Kayla Paris
Physical Appearance: Having around an average height for her age, Kayla has shiny black hair that isn’t that long compared to girls with long hair, but still quite long nonetheless. She has clear, soft skin and has a small scar near her right eye.
Clothing: Kayla often wears black shorts (with two very small white stripes) with black leggings, with a black shirt and a black sweatshirt also with two white stripes.
Personality: Kayla’s personality is very, well, mixed. She can go from a nice, friendly girl in one second to a rather, bitter and rude one in another. Her temper can be low sometimes, but she is usually just an average positive personality.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
This role play seems interesting! How about I join?

Name: Kayla Paris
Physical Appearance: Having around an average height for her age, Kayla has shiny black hair that isn’t that long compared to girls with long hair, but still quite long nonetheless. She has clear, soft skin and has a small scar near her right eye.
Clothing: Kayla often wears black shorts (with two very small white stripes) with black leggings, with a black shirt and a black sweatshirt also with two white stripes.
Personality: Kayla’s personality is very, well, mixed. She can go from a nice, friendly girl in one second to a rather, bitter and rude one in another. Her temper can be low sometimes, but she is usually just an average positive personality.

You are accepted!

Anyways, I think I might start the actual role play thread soon. It may take a while, but it will come.

I am always up for a good journey RP. Let me know if this character is ok.

Name: Luna Stone
Physical Appearance: Luna has long white hair that is slightly wavey and comes to about her lower back. The color seems to complement her bright blue eyes, and pale skin. Being a vivid runner and swimmer has given Luna a lithe build that goes well with a striking features. She stands around 5'7, which makes her build that much more prominent.
Clothing: Luna tends to wear a black sweater, that is bit oversized and almost covers her hands fully. She pairs this with a pair of black skinny jeans that are ripped in different places. On her feet is a pair of galaxy print converse with dark purple shoe strings. Around her neck she wears two necklaces. One is a ribbon choker that has a moon and sun symbol attached to it. The other is a heart shaped locket in rose gold. On the inside is a picture of herself and her grandma.
Personality: Luna is kind and tends to be very honest. She hates people who are rude to others and is not afraid to tell them. Luna can sometimes be someone who cared more about pokemon then she does people.
Other: Hi.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I am always up for a good journey RP. Let me know if this character is ok.

Name: Luna Stone
Physical Appearance: Luna has long white hair that is slightly wavey and comes to about her lower back. The color seems to complement her bright blue eyes, and pale skin. Being a vivid runner and swimmer has given Luna a lithe build that goes well with a striking features. She stands around 5'7, which makes her build that much more prominent.
Clothing: Luna tends to wear a black sweater, that is bit oversized and almost covers her hands fully. She pairs this with a pair of black skinny jeans that are ripped in different places. On her feet is a pair of galaxy print converse with dark purple shoe strings. Around her neck she wears two necklaces. One is a ribbon choker that has a moon and sun symbol attached to it. The other is a heart shaped locket in rose gold. On the inside is a picture of herself and her grandma.
Personality: Luna is kind and tends to be very honest. She hates people who are rude to others and is not afraid to tell them. Luna can sometimes be someone who cared more about pokemon then she does people.
Other: Hi.

Accepted! Looks like it’s only girls right now, heh.

I will now start on the roleplay thread.

Name: Sterling Hercules
Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'5” with Silver hair, Royal purple eyes, and Fair skin.
Clothing: Purple hoodie with fur on the hood, sleeveless Black overcoat, Blue Jeans, Black trainers
Personality: Sterling is seen as a somewhat confident and laid back individual with a love for being outdoors and an even stronger love for Pokemon and battling, one day dreaming of being a "Dragon Master." He enjoys anything that would get his heart pumping and likes to spend most of his time relaxing on a tree branch. He hates loud noises or losing Pokemon battles and isn't afraid to talk back to anyone regardless of the consequences.
Other: He has a wooden flute that he likes to play, his tunes are especially comforting to Pokemon.

Pokemon: Axew

Shouldn't we put down what Pokemon they have?

Last edited:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Sterling Hercules
Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'0" with Silver hair, Royal purple eyes, and Fair skin.
Clothing: Purple hoodie with fur on the hood, sleeveless Black overcoat, Blue Jeans, Black trainers
Personality: Sterling is seen as a somewhat confident and laid back individual with a love for being outdoors and an even stronger love for Pokemon and battling, one day dreaming of being a "Dragon Master." He enjoys anything that would get his heart pumping and likes to spend most of his time relaxing on a tree branch. He hates loud noises or losing Pokemon battles and isn't afraid to talk back to anyone regardless of the consequences.
Other: He has a wooden flute that he likes to play, his tunes are especially comforting to Pokemon.

Shouldn't we put down what Pokemon they have?

Red Gallade does have a point, I was thinking of that since I am thinking about using one of my fan made Pokémon here after reading the rules.

I'm going to work on an essay for a bit before working on the character bio.

Thanks for pointing that out! I didn’t put it down, my bad.

Anyways, @Red Gallade, you are accepted.

@Kiraru, no worries, take your time.

As for the first Pokémon situation, please put it on the bio, or just tell me directly who your starter shall be.

About 40% done with my character bio. Should I have the trainer start off with the Fakemon, or have the Fakemon be in the laboratory / near it / somewhere else?

I'll just put a brief preview down to give a little hint about the Fakemon while working on the rest of the character bio.

Fauna Scan Complete...
Opening File H-044...

An eccentric Pokémon with turtle-like characteristics, rarely found in debased bodies of water. It is often seen eating anything that is plastic, which ranges from everyday cutlery to disposable bags recently banned from most Huniaruian counties. It is about the size of a human toddler, and often attracts many concerns from trainers when utilizing its freakish means of combat.

Notable Features:

1. Malleable Shell
The Pokémon's shell can easily be shaped into a variety of figures through various means without breaking. The smooth, pliable shell gradually adapts to physical trauma received to cushion against future attacks.

2. Unusual Combat
Unlike other Pokémon, this Pokémon primarily battles with plastic on its side. It is capable of locking trainers and other Pokémon with polyvinyl string; and drawing it within reach of its sharp, nylon claws, and pointed, plastic straws located outside its tiny nostrils.

3. Odd Diet
The majority of this Pokémon's diet composes of many types of plastic primarily found in single use products. It is still a mystery as to how this Pokémon is able to digest the synthetic material without health issues.

4. Profile
The Pokémon measures around a little over half a meter tall. It bears resemblance to young sea turtles, most notably the olive sea turtle. It is often observed swimming in contaminated rivers and other polluted areas looking for any form of plastic it can get its tiny claws on.

5. Behavior
The Pokémon displays a passive-aggressive type of conduct around other wild Pokémon. It is often indirectly resistive towards low levels of threat, but becomes highly defensive when under critical danger. It has been reported from a news broadcast that this Pokémon almost caused a Sedan to crash in a heated fight.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okey doke, I'll probably post a bio tomorrow. ^.^
Also, I know you said no MegaEvos, but my character I plan on using has a sibling with a Mega Evolution (fully moderator-approved). If said sister pops up at any time (she's Kalosian as well, so it's feasible), would it be okay to mention it?

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
About 40% done with my character bio. Should I have the trainer start off with the Fakemon, or have the Fakemon be in the laboratory / near it / somewhere else?

I'll just put a brief preview down to give a little hint about the Fakemon while working on the rest of the character bio.

Fauna Scan Complete...
Opening File H-044...

An eccentric Pokémon with turtle-like characteristics, rarely found in debased bodies of water. It is often seen eating anything that is plastic, which ranges from everyday cutlery to disposable bags recently banned from most Huniaruian counties. It is about the size of a human toddler, and often attracts many concerns from trainers when utilizing its freakish means of combat.

Notable Features:

1. Malleable Shell
The Pokémon's shell can easily be shaped into a variety of figures through various means without breaking. The smooth, pliable shell gradually adapts to physical trauma received to cushion against future attacks.

2. Unusual Combat
Unlike other Pokémon, this Pokémon primarily battles with plastic on its side. It is capable of locking trainers and other Pokémon with polyvinyl string; and drawing it within reach of its sharp, nylon claws, and pointed, plastic straws located outside its tiny nostrils.

3. Odd Diet
The majority of this Pokémon's diet composes of many types of plastic primarily found in single use products. It is still a mystery as to how this Pokémon is able to digest the synthetic material without health issues.

4. Profile
The Pokémon measures around a little over half a meter tall. It bears resemblance to young sea turtles, most notably the olive sea turtle. It is often observed swimming in contaminated rivers and other polluted areas looking for any form of plastic it can get its tiny claws on.

5. Behavior
The Pokémon displays a passive-aggressive type of conduct around other wild Pokémon. It is often indirectly resistive towards low levels of threat, but becomes highly defensive when under critical danger. It has been reported from a news broadcast that this Pokémon almost caused a Sedan to crash in a heated fight.
You can do whatever fits you, but I would recommend that you would start with it as the Professor would probably not know about it.
Okey doke, I'll probably post a bio tomorrow. ^.^
Also, I know you said no MegaEvos, but my character I plan on using has a sibling with a Mega Evolution (fully moderator-approved). If said sister pops up at any time (she's Kalosian as well, so it's feasible), would it be okay to mention it?
Hmm...

Sure, but the character can’t be major and can only pop up occasionally.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: Noah vendetta
Age (11-14): 14
Physical Appearance: standing at 5'1 with short black hair, brown eyes, and white skin.
Clothing: Bright red hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Noah is very patient with his Pokemon, but also very stubborn when it comes to him changing his mind about something, he also tends to think about his Pokemon more than other people.
Starter: Murkrow
Other: Hi.......I'm bob

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Noah vendetta
Age (11-14): 14
Physical Appearance: standing at 5'1 with short black hair, brown eyes, and white skin.
Clothing: Bright red hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Noah is very patient with his Pokemon, but also very stubborn when it comes to him changing his mind about something, he also tends to think about his Pokemon more than other people.
Starter: Murkrow
Other: Hi.......I'm bob

Accepted. Welcome to the roleplay.

Name: Kaylee "Kay" Argentston
Physical appearance: She has brown hair and blue eyes, standing 5'4", with a slightly thin build.
Clothing: She wears a light red cloak, with a light blue crop top, a white tank top, and blue shorts, has running shoes on her feet.
Personality: She is very shy and doesn't talk to too many people.
Starter: Dratini
Other: Hi. She has an older brother who would be travelling with his girlfriend around this time, if you need me to bring them in for the plot, just let me know.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Kaylee "Kay" Argentston
Physical appearance: She has brown hair and blue eyes, standing 5'4", with a slightly thin build.
Clothing: She wears a light red cloak, with a light blue crop top, a white tank top, and blue shorts, has running shoes on her feet.
Personality: She is very shy and doesn't talk to too many people.
Starter: Dratini
Other: Hi. She has an older brother who would be travelling with his girlfriend around this time, if you need me to bring them in for the plot, just let me know.

Accepted.

Also, if the older brother and his girlfriend are going to appear a lot, then you may need to post a bio format for them.

Well, going to use one of my newer fan made Pokémon here.

Name: His name is Feng Hal.
Physical Appearance: Feng has gray hair, brown eyes, and a pale skin tone. He stands at a short height of 4'7" and has a skinny build.
Clothing: Feng casually sports on a long-sleeved, cadet gray T-shirt. He wears a cloud gray hoodie over his shirt, as there appears to be nothing too special about the zipped jacket. He has on a pair of coin gray sweatpants that also have long sleeves like his other articles of clothing. He wears a pair of light silver sneakers, and white socks to go along with it. He has on a flint gray rucksack that also does not appear to display any distinct features, or other special aspects that would make him easily stand out in public.
Personality: Feng is the optimistic one that tries to find light in any situation, even if the times are covered in murky water. He has an impartial outlook, and does not mind battling with others. He finds everyone to be unique in their own ways, instead of looking at one as being more superior than the other. He dislikes environmental extremists, and chatterboxes that attempt to interrupt every word that tries to politely come out of his calm mouth.
Starter: His starter Pokémon is Pastudo. (Information about the Pokémon is located in the other bio below.)
Other: He likes to say hi sometimes to others, even if they are complete strangers. He has some plastic bags and other disposable articles in his bag for his Pokémon if needed.
Name: His name is Pal.
Species: Pastudo | Plastic Turtle Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Normal[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though his small size might make him look young.
Native Region: Huniaru
Primary Moves: Scratch, Strawfire, Polypin, Turbid Tail
Ability: Ductile Armor (A malleable shell cushions the Pokémon against incoming damage when the attacker uses physical-based moves in succession.)
Height: 1'10" | 55.88 cm
Weight: 11.8 lbs | 5.35 kg
Appearance: Pastudo is a small, bipedal Pokémon that resembles an olive green sea turtle. He has a big head in proportion to his body, along with large, gray eyes, and a small, toothless mouth. A modest blue tongue can be seen when he opens his mouth. Two pointed, plastic straws are located just outside his tiny nostrils. His lime green underside has a clear plastic ring around the center of the body, which gives off the impression of a belt. The smooth, malleable shell in a seafoam green hue has a hexagonal pattern on it. The figures are almost straight, and the stripes on the figures are in a lighter shading of lead gray. His stubby arms and legs each have three tiny, nylon claws that give off a teal hue upon closer inspection. Like his limbs, his olive tail is short and thick. The plastic tip of his tapered tail is also blue like his tongue.
Personality: Pal is described from his trainer to be a docile, quirky Pokémon. He usually sports a relaxed outlook, as he attempts to not let his appearance get in the way of basic conversations. He tends to be rather hasty with performing everyday tasks, especially one as simple as eating a meal. Since he enjoys eating various types of plastic, he tries to keep his feedings to a minimum when out in public. However, if he cannot control the urge, he might go as far as to eating the synthetic litter or even going straight to dumpster diving.
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry A: "Nicknamed "The Litter Glutton," Pastudo is widely repulsed by many. It feeds on many forms of plastic in any polluted sea. The source of the oceanic litter has been traced to disposable bags, and other single use items."
Poké Browser Entry B: "Pastudo, the Plastic Turtle Pokémon. The hardness of its plastic claws, straws and tail is the main indicator its of health. Having a firm texture signals good health, and being brittle is a strong sign of illness."
Fauna Scan Complete...
Opening File H-044...

Notable Features:

1. Malleable Shell

2. Unusual Combat

3. Odd Diet

4. Profile

5. Behavior
Other: He might be attempting to learn how to say hi, or at least use the gesture. He has a bad habit of keeping some plastic in his mouth, and using it like a pacifier at times.
Vulnerable vs: N/A - 4x Damage
Weak vs: Fighting, Grass, Electric - 2x Damage
Resistant vs: Steel, Fire, Water, Ice - 0.5x Damage
Resilient vs: N/A - 0.25x Damage
Immune vs: Ghost - 0x Damage
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Physical
Condition: Tough
Power: 40
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 35
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: A rudimentary move that most species of Pokémon already know from birth. Sharp claws or pointy nails are used for raking the foe to inflict physical damage.
Effects: This move has no secondary effects.
Category: Special
Condition: Cool
Power: 15 x 5
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 20
Range: 7.5 Meters
Description: The user fires sharp, plastic straws at the target. Two to five salvos are shot in rapid succession.
Category: Status
Condition: Smart
Power: 35
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15
Range: 5 Meters
Description: The user launches a thick, tight strand of polyvinyl string that traps the target for two to five turns. The target becomes locked to their current location, and cannot switch out of combat. However, the same also goes for the user.
Effects: The target loses 1/16 of their maximum HP every turn after the attack for two to five turns. Both the target and the user of the move cannot switch out or flee for the move's duration.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Power: 60
Power Points: 10
Description: The user strikes the target with its tail as if it was a violent ripple from murky water. It may also poison the target, causing gradual damage in combat.
Effects: There is a 25% chance of inflicting poison with this move. When a Pokémon is poisoned, it loses 1/8 of its maximum HP every turn.

Last edited:
Here are the two.

Name: Firey "The Cloaked Rider" Argentston
Physical appearance: Slim, slightly toned body, standing 5'11" with solvsilver hair and blue eyes.
Clothing: Silver cloak, with hood, used when as The Cloaked Rider, with a light green shirt jeans and running shoes.
Personality: He is serious, and can be very stern with his Pokemon, is very affectionate towards Ariana though.
Pokemon: (I gave him a full team since he travelled through Hoenn three times and Unova once.) Burny (Blaziken), Sceptile, Metagross, Salamence, Weavile, and Volcarona.
Other: Hi, and Weavile will in fact be just caught too, and he will most likely be in Laverre City, just after his sweeping Victory over Valerie with his Metagross.

And the girlfriend.

Name: Ariana Montgomery
Physical appearance: She is 5'4" with a medium frame, not toned. She Also has platinum blonde hair and green eyes.
Clothing: She wears a purple jacket with a tank top of the corresponding color, jeans and running shoes.
Personality: She is very caring, sweet and kind, and the same towards her Pokemon.
Pokemon: (Like Firey, she travelled through Hoenn and Unova, so she will have four Pokemon.) Hydreigon, Houndoom, Snivy, and Mudkip.
Other: Hi... she has a paralyzing fear of Totodiles.

(Also, Firey also plays a role as a Vigilante to prevent incidents like the one that happened to Ariana from happening again.)

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Well, going to use one of my newer fan made Pokémon here.

Name: His name is Feng Hal.
Physical Appearance: Feng has gray hair, brown eyes, and a pale skin tone. He stands at a short height of 4'7" and has a skinny build.
Clothing: Feng casually sports on a long-sleeved, cadet gray T-shirt. He wears a cloud gray hoodie over his shirt, as there appears to be nothing too special about the zipped jacket. He has on a pair of coin gray sweatpants that also have long sleeves like his other articles of clothing. He wears a pair of light silver sneakers, and white socks to go along with it. He has on a flint gray rucksack that also does not appear to display any distinct features, or other special aspects that would make him easily stand out in public.
Personality: Feng is the optimistic one that tries to find light in any situation, even if the times are covered in murky water. He has an impartial outlook, and does not mind battling with others. He finds everyone to be unique in their own ways, instead of looking at one as being more superior than the other. He dislikes environmental extremists, and chatterboxes that attempt to interrupt every word that tries to politely come out of his calm mouth.
Starter: His starter Pokémon is Pastudo. (Information about the Pokémon is located in the other bio below.)
Other: He likes to say hi sometimes to others, even if they are complete strangers. He has some plastic bags and other disposable articles in his bag for his Pokémon if needed.
Name: His name is Pal.
Species: Pastudo | Plastic Turtle Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Normal[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though his small size might make him look young.
Native Region: Huniaru
Primary Moves: Scratch, Strawfire, Polypin, Turbid Tail
Ability: Ductile Armor (A malleable shell cushions the Pokémon against incoming damage when the attacker uses physical-based moves in succession.)
Height: 1'10" | 55.88 cm
Weight: 11.8 lbs | 5.35 kg
Appearance: Pastudo is a small, bipedal Pokémon that resembles an olive green sea turtle. He has a big head in proportion to his body, along with large, gray eyes, and a small, toothless mouth. A modest blue tongue can be seen when he opens his mouth. Two pointed, plastic straws are located just outside his tiny nostrils. His lime green underside has a clear plastic ring around the center of the body, which gives off the impression of a belt. The smooth, malleable shell in a seafoam green hue has a hexagonal pattern on it. The figures are almost straight, and the stripes on the figures are in a lighter shading of lead gray. His stubby arms and legs each have three tiny, nylon claws that give off a teal hue upon closer inspection. Like his limbs, his olive tail is short and thick. The plastic tip of his tapered tail is also blue like his tongue.
Personality: Pal is described from his trainer to be a docile, quirky Pokémon. He usually sports a relaxed outlook, as he attempts to not let his appearance get in the way of basic conversations. He tends to be rather hasty with performing everyday tasks, especially one as simple as eating a meal. Since he enjoys eating various types of plastic, he tries to keep his feedings to a minimum when out in public. However, if he cannot control the urge, he might go as far as to eating the synthetic litter or even going straight to dumpster diving.
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry A: "Nicknamed "The Litter Glutton," Pastudo is widely repulsed by many. It feeds on many forms of plastic in any polluted sea. The source of the oceanic litter has been traced to disposable bags, and other single use items."
Poké Browser Entry B: "Pastudo, the Plastic Turtle Pokémon. The hardness of its plastic claws, straws and tail is the main indicator its of health. Having a firm texture signals good health, and being brittle is a strong sign of illness."
Fauna Scan Complete...
Opening File H-044...

Notable Features:

1. Malleable Shell

2. Unusual Combat

3. Odd Diet

4. Profile

5. Behavior
Other: He might be attempting to learn how to say hi, or at least use the gesture. He has a bad habit of keeping some plastic in his mouth, and using it like a pacifier at times.
Vulnerable vs: N/A - 4x Damage
Weak vs: Fighting, Grass, Electric - 2x Damage
Resistant vs: Steel, Fire, Water, Ice - 0.5x Damage
Resilient vs: N/A - 0.25x Damage
Immune vs: Ghost - 0x Damage
Moves Information:
Power: 40
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 35
Description: A rudimentary move that most species of Pokémon already know from birth. Sharp claws or pointy nails are used for raking the foe to inflict physical damage.
Category: Special
Condition: Cool
Power: 15 x 5
Power Points: 20
Range: 7.5 Meters
Description: The user fires sharp, plastic straws at the target. Two to five salvos are shot in rapid succession.
Effects: This mode has no secondary effects.
Category: Status
Condition: Smart
Power: 35
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15
Range: 5 Meters
Description: The user launches a thick, tight strand of polyvinyl string that traps the target for two to five turns. The target becomes locked to their current location, and cannot switch out of combat. However, the same also goes for the user.
Effects: The target loses 1/16 of their maximum HP every turn after the attack for two to five turns. Both the target and the user of the move cannot switch out or flee for the move's duration.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Power: 60
Power Points: 10
Description: The user strikes the target with its tail as if it was a violent ripple from murky water. It may also poison the target, causing gradual damage in combat.
Effects: There is a 25% chance of inflicting poison with this move. When a Pokémon is poisoned, it loses 1/8 of its maximum HP every turn.
You are accepted!
Here are the two.

Name: Firey "The Cloaked Rider" Argentston
Physical appearance: Slim, slightly toned body, standing 5'11" with solvsilver hair and blue eyes.
Clothing: Silver cloak, with hood, used when as The Cloaked Rider, with a light green shirt jeans and running shoes.
Personality: He is serious, and can be very stern with his Pokemon, is very affectionate towards Ariana though.
Pokemon: (I gave him a full team since he travelled through Hoenn three times and Unova once.) Burny (Blaziken), Sceptile, Metagross, Salamence, Weavile, and Volcarona.
Other: Hi, and Weavile will in fact be just caught too, and he will most likely be in Laverre City, just after his sweeping Victory over Valerie with his Metagross.

And the girlfriend.

Name: Ariana Montgomery
Physical appearance: She is 5'4" with a medium frame, not toned. She Also has platinum blonde hair and green eyes.
Clothing: She wears a purple jacket with a tank top of the corresponding color, jeans and running shoes.
Personality: She is very caring, sweet and kind, and the same towards her Pokemon.
Pokemon: (Like Firey, she travelled through Hoenn and Unova, so she will have four Pokemon.) Hydreigon, Houndoom, Snivy, and Mudkip.
Other: Hi... she has a paralyzing fear of Totodiles.

(Also, Firey also plays a role as a Vigilante to prevent incidents like the one that happened to Ariana from happening again.)
Those two characters are accepted!

Actually, I think I might have to quit this RP.

I really was excited to be a part of it, but since school is becoming my main priority and I’m limited on the computer every day, I won’t be active enough to fully participate in this role play. I’m sorry.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Actually, I think I might have to quit this RP.

I really was excited to be a part of it, but since school is becoming my main priority and I’m limited on the computer every day, I won’t be active enough to fully participate in this role play. I’m sorry.

I’m sorry to see you go, but I understand. School can be really grueling at times and take up your whole mind, as it has happened to me multiple times before.

Ah, I am somewhat in the same boat with college, though I'll have much more time once I am done with midterms.

I should probably make a status sheet for Pastudo.