1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Not a normal adventure discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Mr Fishykarp, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Many very skilled trainers had arrived in the new region (still deciding a name) when, in the professors lab to talk to the Professor about... something, they are all transferred into those Pokemons' minds, and the Pokemon are transferred into theirs, by the professor. and they can only turn back if they win the Pokemon league. This adventure will
    A) Be the characters coming to terms with their transformations and
    B) The Pokemon trying win the league while pretending to be the humans, so they can return to their old way of life

Form (note the form is how they ORIGINALLY were before the transformation)

Human:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality
    Pokemon Owned (Aside from the transformation one):

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name:
    Species:
    Personality:

My form
    Human:
    Name: Will Whitman
    Appearance: Relatively tall with dark hair and eyes.
    Personality: Excitable and leaps at new opportunities, can be a bit intimidating at first but is actually really nice.
    Pokemon Owned: Wobofett, Pidgeot, Gardevoir

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name: Shellshock
    Species: Blastoise
    Personality: Smart and Practical, but a bit sarcastic and mean. Is annoyed when other people are not as smart as him

http://pokecharms.com/threads/not-your-normal-adventure.14360/#post-310946

#1 Mr Fishykarp, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  2. Human:
    Name: Ava
    Appearance: Short Red Hair Covering her Right Eye, Black victorian Styled Dress,Red Bow on the front of the Dress, White Leggings, Black Flats
    Personality:Ava is Very Coy and Silent girl. She never speaks unless she has something important to say.She loves ghost types And chooses to be a Mono-type Trainer
    • Chandelure
    • Sprirtomb
    • Gengar
    • Aegislash

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name:Icy
    Species:Froslass
    Personality:Icy is Extremely naughty, Often Playing tricks on other Pokemon and Humans. She loves to fight weak Pokemon to become stronger. She is coldblooded (Pun Intended) and ruthless

3. Your accepted, once one other person joins, it starts, i also just realised that i didnt put my form In. Editing it in now :'|

4. Human:
    Name: Tormey Jobs
    Appearance: Short stature, pale skin, dark brown hair that's relatively short, really lanky, light blue eyes, and wears warm clothes almost all the time.
    Personality: He's not an introvert, but he struggles to maintain conversation for very long. However, he is incredibly good with technology and can be a go-to for technological problems.
    Voltergeist (Rotom), Angel (Shedinja), Solara (Volcarona)

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name: Melissa
    Species: Porygon2
    Personality: Melissa is relatively cold, but also calculating and can strategize to changing situations really quickly. However, its cold nature can get in the way of what little empathy it has.

5. accepted! Making the RP now

6. Name: Shulk Devlin
    Appearance: Looks like red but is Yellow and has Black hair (So i guess he is Yellow)
    Personality: Nice, A all around Idiot, Becomes Serious in a battle, Always thinks everything in the world is happiness and Rainbow
    Pokemon Owned (Aside from the transformation one): Blaziken and Milotic

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name: Axe
    Species:Shiny Lucario
    Personality: Always wants to fight, always Serious, Thinks he is the leader all the time, all around Rude

#7 Tatzu, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  7. Axe-ccepted!

ixago likes this.
  8. -100/10 Terrible Pun

9. Fine then, just post Alex Jerkobs

10. 10/10 good burn

11. Omg, I'd love to join! Reminds me of mystery dungeon.

Human: Defaeco
    Name: Defaeco aka Def
    Appearance: See sig and avatar
    Personality: Confident, sarcastic, calm, blunt
    Pokemon Owned (Aside from the transformation one): Manectric, Venusaur, vaporeon, Mightyena, Houndoom

Transformed Pokemon: Arcanine
    Name: Growlie
    Species: Arcanine
    Personality: Loyal, Bold, Protective

12. Wait no... you are Definitely accepted :)
    Im sorry

13. This must be the best idea for a Pokémon rp I have ever seen.
    I feel like I'm cheating off of Kat by using this character, so sorry in advance. :,^)

Human
    Name:
    David Novosel
    Appearance: David is a young man of Asian descent with a seemingly undead essence to him. His hair is cheaply dyed a bright shade of lilac to match his omnipresent partner, Drifloon. He has a very disheveled look to him, as seen through his messy hair and the dark circles under his dull hazel eyes, though he is clean shaven and keeps relatively good posture. He wears a loose deep grey dress shirt with golden hemming. He sports a pair of dark grey jeans and a black belt to accompany a pair of frayed black hightops. He is paralyzed from the waist down due to a spinal defect.
    Personality: Sardonic, cynical, and bizarre. He speaks fluently in sarcasm, when he finds the strength to speak at all. He's almost always ill (Both in health and in manners) and depends on Drifloon as a sort of "crutch," as she uses Psychic to both hold him up and aid him to walk. He will sometimes get into heated arguments with himself and forget when others are present.
    Pokémon Owned:
    Banette
    Mismagius
    Dusknoir
    Golurk
    Trevenant

Transformed Pokémon
    Name:
    Akiva
    Species: Drifloon
    Personality: Innocent, musical, and melodramatic. The one thing that keeps this balloon inflated is its overflowing joy. Akiva is in constantly high spirits and constantly singing; much to David's dismay. She is always looking for ways that she can help and evens out her partner's antisocial nature with her charismatic one. Hypocritically, Akiva fusses over the smallest of details, holds grudges, and sulks when she doesn't get her way.

14. Accepted, but i cant find a pun... looks like i don't get any punniness todayvid

15. (studio audience jeering)

16. ahahaha!! 20/10 A+ pun
    I am forever a member of the pun club

I see you had NO doubts about NOvosel

17. [A balding baby boomer in a Hawaiian shirt stands from the crowd and yells Get off the stage]

Defaeco likes this.
  18. Hey can I join sounds like a lot of fun!!!
    Human
    Name: James saphire
    Appearance: James is a young man around 6foot he has light green hair Gold eyes and a pair of rectangular glasses. He's mostly chill but can be serious at times. He usually beats him self up when he doesn't win a battle (and that's rare)
    Pokemon (not including transformed)
    •Luxeray
    •Roserade
    •Greninja
    •Frostlass
    •Staraptor

Transformed Pokemon
    Name: Blaze
    Species: Infernape
    Personality: restless, proud and determined. Nothing keeps blazes flame hotter than a good old fight and nothing will stop his flame from burning because he's never lost a fight this is one tough Pokemon. He's always looking for a fight and can get pretty competitive over the smallest challenges.

19. And so in comes James in a BLAZE of glory :)

20. Heh nice one bad but nice

21. human:
    name: Kathleen or lee
    gender; female
    appearance: short brown hair that covers her eyes. most likely found in a hoddie and jeans.
    Pokémon(not including transformed one):
    +pangrow(aka hinder)

transformed Pokémon:
    name: Cass
    speeches: poochyena
    personality: fun and likes to be in everything. She also likes puns although lee in not a fan of them.

22. Maybe you could make your team a bit stronger, considering most people have three max evos, aside from that you can join, not trying to HINDER your RPing or anything. :)

23. you made that pun CASSified hahah....

anway I will than expand my pokemon:
    +glaceon( aka ice)
    +houndoom (aka brian)

24. Is it "Cheating" for the human to become Slowking, Alakazam or Metagross. Mainly because their all extremely intelligent, also Slowking can speak fluent English.

25. Human:
    Name: Walt
    Appearance: Short black hair brushed to the right, black tee, navy jeans, black shoes
    Personality: Friendly to almost everyone but will whoop you if you annoy him, loyal to his friends, tactical
    Pokemon Owned: Staraptor, Garchomp, Luxray

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name: Arcynn
    Species: Infernape
    Personality: Unaware of his own power, logical, puts his own life at stake on behalf of others

26. Accepted and @SpectersSong, it depends how much you abuse it or if it makes the entire transformation obsolete, therefor destroying the plot

27. Wassup! I'm gonna use one of my recently made OCs for this one! You may recognize her somewhat...
    Human:
    Name: Amalie May(Prefers to be called Ama)
    Appearance: Ama has shoulder length brown hair with pink dyed streaks and blue eyes. She wears a pink tee shirt, jeans, and pink sneakers. Ama also has a blue backpack.
    Personality: Strongly Loyal
    Pokemon Owned (Aside from the transformation one): Quilava and Sylveon

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name: Ana(ANAranjado, the Spanish word for orange)
    Species: Arcanine
    Personality: Strongly loyal.

28. I May accept you, if you can Amause me.

Sorry... accepted

29. XD Also, I have an idea for the Professor's name...
    Professor Aspen(Cos Aspen trees actually exist look it up)

30. For those of you who don't want to look it up, here's a picture.
    [​IMG]

31. I think you are just a tiny bit obsessed with Aspen Trees...

32. No, I just...yeah I got nothing...

33. Well, I know SOMEONE is also Obsessed with SOMETHING

SMRPG64 AND MAGIKARP

Cloudswift likes this.
  34. Okay, thanks for letting me know!

35. Hope it ain't to late to join! Anyways here is my form:

Human:
    Name: Makayla Mika
    Appearance: Long, brown hair in a ponytail, square glasses, tank top (black), plaid skirt (purple and black), and blue sneakers.
    Personality: Nice, Fierce, Loves battling, Dedicated to her Pokemon.
    Eevee (Spice, Male)
    Wurmple (Mimi, Female)
    Gourgeist (Cocoa, Male)
    Lampent (Lightie, Female)

Transformed Pokemon:
    Name: Fikayla
    Species: Sylveon
    Personality: Quirky, Highly curious

36. Not too late to join?

Human:Soras
    name:Soras(or S for short)
    personality:Check Bloka discussion
    Appearance:Black jacket/hoodie, red shoes, grey jeans
    Pokemon owned(Apart from transformed one):Venasaur, chespin, goodra.

Transformed Pokemon
    Name: drill
    Species: Dunsparce
    personality: Same as in Bloka
    This okay?

#39 Fraseandchico, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016