• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Not a Character Needed... Something Greater!

I used to have a thread somewhat like this but I can't seem to find it. I figured now would be as good a time as ever to start up a new one. I mean, everyone is getting into the Creative Works section. Perhaps you've stumbled upon this. Sweet!

So here's the dealio. Just over a year ago, I started a little series called Batman: Eternal. I had wanted to do a comic series but my art wasn't up to par. The written works series was born. It garnered some attention, and I was approached about a spin-off focusing on Green Arrow by @Eeveechu151. I loved this. The Eternal Universe has been expanding ever since, bringing in heroes such as Superman [ @Generation Sect ], Hawkman/Hawkgirl [ @Ratbag the Coward ], and Red Hood (plus his squad) [ @HydreigonBorn37 ]. Also, @Ry_Burst signed on to pen a grand new series... If he returns. If not, RIP. He will be missed. Anyhow, as you can see, these are some high-quality, high-profile authors. How would you like to join them?

Well, I'd sure like you to. I've been searching for someone to write Wonder Woman. That's right- the big one. Quite possibly the most popular DC superhero as of her 2017 film. Many people have been slightly intimidated by her status. Will you step up to the plate?

If you're interested, let me know down below, and provide me with a quick paragraph sample or your writing style. The subject is... you and a friend have just discovered that your childhood neighborhood has seemingly vanished. What does the blank area look like? How do you and your friend deal with the immediate aftermath?

If you path this little "test", you're in. You'll need to upload at least semi-regularly (once every two weeks). Except when you're on hiatus (I mean, I haven't posted for Batman Season 3 since August!).

Random person on the internet, I would love it if you decided to rise to the occasion and join the ETERNAL UNIVERSE!

Mockingchu out.