1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noken Reigon

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Burst Ninja, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ok this is my reigon of noken in my faveorite style of spriting, g/s/c and we got some g/s/c styled devamps.

noken:
    the reigon of noken(the noken islands)[​IMG]
    kryko the reigon norht of noken [​IMG]
    first town waveville [​IMG]
    hero [​IMG]

other:
    orre [​IMG]
    pokemon world map wip [​IMG]
    chatot,gliscor,mamoswine,mantyke, piplup, chimchar, turtwig, starly, riolu, buizel, chingling, cherubi, pachirisu:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

note: all maps/names are subject to change.​

2. Oh your that person from serebii ^_^ i remember browsing through your intresting sprites a while back. I really find it curious and intresting that you have decided to do your region in g/s/c style. your devamps are excellent and the maps look pretty good too. good work.

3. Very nice! I like how you 'down-graded' the sprites instead of trying to update them. It's original.

Have you come up with any gyms yet?

4. lol yea thats me. wow thanks a lot, it means a lot to me that you like these.

[quote author=Secad link=topic=5101.msg79017#msg79017 date=1226021190]
    Very nice! I like how you 'down-graded' the sprites instead of trying to update them. It's original.

Have you come up with any gyms yet?
    [/quote]

why thank you. sadly no, not yet

5. These look very nice. It has been a while since I've seen G/S/C sprites, so they're a welcome surprise. They all look very nice. Keep it up.

6. Sweet...

7. Woo! I love Johto, so as Jet said this is a welcome surprise.

My favourite has to be Mamoswine, who looks the most GSC out of the lot in my opinion.

Keep up the good work! :)

8. Aura, if your reply is only one word, don't post a reply. It would be considered SPAM. Expand on your comment, not post one word comments.

9. well im really happy all of you like these so i did this for fun

[​IMG]

10. Heehee! So cute! I love it :D

What else are you working on, too? *LoN wants to see moaaaar*

11. well other than devamps i do some pretty good trainers, heres a few

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Oh man I love the GSC-styled Gen IV critters. Mamoswine and Gliscor especially made me do a double-take. Are you going to do more sprites in that vein?

13. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

I feel a wave of nostalgia looking at these. It's nice to see what the newer Pokemon would have looked like back in the days G/S/C. Nice trainers too, all in all good and interesting work ^^

14. thanks both of you, its really good to know you like them...but i got some bad news.
    i broke my arm so its gonna be really tough for me to sprote so there be very few updates

15. thanks, so i do have a little update, here are some ows [​IMG]