• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Noken Reigon

ok this is my reigon of noken in my faveorite style of spriting, g/s/c and we got some g/s/c styled devamps.

noken:
the reigon of noken(the noken islands)
nokenislands-1.png

kryko the reigon norht of noken
kryko.png

first town waveville
startertown-3.png

hero
gsccody-1.png

other:
orre
gscorre.png

pokemon world map wip
bigmap-1.png

chatot,gliscor,mamoswine,mantyke, piplup, chimchar, turtwig, starly, riolu, buizel, chingling, cherubi, pachirisu:
gscchatot.png
gscgliscor-4.png
MAMOSWINE-2.png
mantyke-1.png
gscpiplup.png
gscchimchar-1.png
gscturtwig.png
gscstarly-1.png
gscriolu.png
gscbuizel.png
gscchingling1.png
gsccherubi-1.png
gscpachirisu.png

note: all maps/names are subject to change.​

Oh your that person from serebii ^_^ i remember browsing through your intresting sprites a while back. I really find it curious and intresting that you have decided to do your region in g/s/c style. your devamps are excellent and the maps look pretty good too. good work.

Very nice! I like how you 'down-graded' the sprites instead of trying to update them. It's original.

Have you come up with any gyms yet?

Oh your that person from serebii ^_^ i remember browsing through your intresting sprites a while back. I really find it curious and intresting that you have decided to do your region in g/s/c style. your devamps are excellent and the maps look pretty good too. good work.
lol yea thats me. wow thanks a lot, it means a lot to me that you like these.

[quote author=Secad link=topic=5101.msg79017#msg79017 date=1226021190]
Very nice! I like how you 'down-graded' the sprites instead of trying to update them. It's original.

Have you come up with any gyms yet?
[/quote]

why thank you. sadly no, not yet

These look very nice. It has been a while since I've seen G/S/C sprites, so they're a welcome surprise. They all look very nice. Keep it up.

Woo! I love Johto, so as Jet said this is a welcome surprise.

My favourite has to be Mamoswine, who looks the most GSC out of the lot in my opinion.

Keep up the good work! :)

Aura, if your reply is only one word, don't post a reply. It would be considered SPAM. Expand on your comment, not post one word comments.

Oh man I love the GSC-styled Gen IV critters. Mamoswine and Gliscor especially made me do a double-take. Are you going to do more sprites in that vein?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I feel a wave of nostalgia looking at these. It's nice to see what the newer Pokemon would have looked like back in the days G/S/C. Nice trainers too, all in all good and interesting work ^^

thanks both of you, its really good to know you like them...but i got some bad news.
i broke my arm so its gonna be really tough for me to sprote so there be very few updates