• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza Japanese Wi-Fi Event

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
250px-Nobunaga_and_Rayquaza.png

A new Wi-Fi event has been announced for gamers in Japan with a copy of Pokémon Black & White to tie in with the upcoming release of RPG crossover game Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition for the Nintendo DS. The event gives gamers the chance to get their hands on a shiny Rayquaza. The Rayquaza's details are as follows:

Read More

Guess what Nobunaga's favourite colour is!

Quite curious, if this guy has a Zekrom and a Rayquaza. His whole team could made up of legendaries. I certainly hope this event squeezes its way to the UK to store in my box and rot Add a shiny to my empty collection.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Brendan Savem said:
Guess what Nobunaga's favourite colour is!

Quite curious, if this guy has a Zekrom and a Rayquaza. His whole team could made up of legendaries. I certainly hope this event squeezes its way to the UK to store in my box and rot Add a shiny to my empty collection.

I hope so too, even if it would just sit in my box, it'd be nice to have one anyway. :)