• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open (No more than 3 people please!) Shouko's New Journey.

It all began in Littleroot Town of the Hoenn region, where Shouko made her way through the entire Hoenn region, making her way up in the ranks of trainers. With her loyal pokemon, Leif the Sceptile, Twilight the Shiny Ariados, Banana the Tropius, Azura the Gardevoir, Jumpy the Jumpluff, and Itar the Tyranitar, Shouko became the champion of Hoenn. However, she was quickly defeated by a close friend of hers, and she decided to move onto other regions. She kept Leif and Twilight with her at all times, even when traveling to Sinnoh. She didn't stay there for long, but caught herself a Rosa the Roselia (now a Roserade) on the way. Shortly after, she arrived in Unova, where she caught Emolga and Malla the Cinccino (used to be a Minccino), before finally stopping in Alola, where she met an abandoned Popplio, and took him in. Now, she wanders around Alola, making sure she stops by all the important landmarks. As she pushes her sunglasses to her face, she rides around Melemele Island on her new Ride Tauros, exploring the new region and seeing all the new Pokemon there is to see. "What a beautiful region! I can't wait to see what else lies in store for me!" she smiles happily at the bright, blue sky above her.

Name:Zain
Pokemons: frogadier and bisharp
Apparence:Black pants,red shirt,Black sneakers,Black hair,Black ninja mask and scary red eyes
Other:he can uses jutsus to do things

Zain was in a tree mediting and his frogadier Popped out of The pokeball "Frô Frô ga" Zain looked at him and Said "Yeah you are right" Zain Said jumping out of The tree and seeing Shouko

Zain looked at shouko "From Kanto" Zain Said walking to a Pokémon Center taking off his mask and putting his pokeballs on the healer and picking back, "Great,now i'm going to pick something to I eat" He said walking to a café

"Feel Free" Zain said.His bisharp poped out of The pokeball "bi bisharp!" His bisharp Said Very angry "I'm not going to catch any weak Pokémon like a emolga"

"Weak? Emolga isn't weak.." she holds onto a Luxury ball and frowns. Her Emolga tries her best to keep up with the other members of her team. She's proven to be a good member of her team.

Name: Charles
Pokemons: Rockruff, Salandit and Combee
Apparence:Black pantse\,blue shirt,red sneakers,Brown hair
Other:he Specializes in the evolution