• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

No game description for HG/SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Anyone realized that there is no game description for HG/SS?
its one of my Favourite games, and there is no description ~:(~

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
What? I have no idea what you mean, I'm afraid.

Are you referring to our site, another site, or the game in general? If ours, where is there no description? Should there be one?

What you've posted right now is not nearly enough information for us to understand you, sorry. :)

Ok, sorry, I mean that on our site that there is no game description, if you go to "games Database" then Gen IV then "gold and silver remakes" it says "There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs." thanks.

-Arcanine

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The Games Database is an abandoned project and is pretty much only still online for archival purposes. So yeah. Don't expect any updates to the thing.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The Games Database isn't getting any more updates from us, so as kind as your offer is, it'd be a waste of time. Any attempts to bring the Games Database back to relevance would be a colossal amount of work, and post-relaunch the Database will be vastly changed, if not removed entirely.

Honestly: For more than really basic information, Bulbapedia is the best place to go. We're affiliated with them because they've done a really good job at something we don't have the time to do, so they complement our features well.

Thank you for your offer of help, though. I really do appreciate it.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Arcanine said:
Ok, Ok, Ok, sorry I asked...
You really don't need to apologise for asking! You didn't know we'd stopped working on the database :)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And since this has no further discussion value, I'm locking this. Please direct any further inquiries re: the Games Database to our dead project department.

Note: We don't actually have a dead project department - At least not the way you think. We have a project department and they ARE dead - it's a complicated story and not one I'd venture to tell at this hour. We tried putting them back together as cyborgs, but they kept mumbling about brains so we had to put them out of their misery. Sad, really, but what can one do?

Status
Not open for further replies.