• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nintendo Network IDs

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nintendo's console friend codes are finally dead (yay). I'm not expecting much activity from this thread anytime soon, but I would like to add anyone from Charms who does end up buying a Wii U. :)

My ID name is Linkachu. Creative, I know. :p

I don't have any games that can be played online nor will anytime soon, but Miiverse is kinda cool. At least it gives me a new way to stalk my gamer friends~

Note 11/12/13: As Miiverse has now been added to the 3DS we'll be using this topic to keep track of Nintendo Network IDs in general. :)

Nintendo Network IDs

Linkachu: Linkachu
Doctor Oak: DoctorOak
Teapot: UppityTeapot
Magpie: SilvMagpie
SuperSableye24: SuperSableye24
Demelza: Reporterdem
SarahtheEmolga: EmolgaSnivyMii

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
:'D
*cough* You still need to add my 3DS friend code *cough*

I already have you on my 3DS friends list though... :x

Since a few of us have Wii U consoles now, I've put together a list in the first post and will continue to update it as more people share their IDs. ^^

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I already have you on my 3DS friends list though... :x
That's old me. You need new 3DS XL me ;p

Games-wise I have Pikmin 3 which I'm hoping to start today or tomorrow now that I actually have so time to myself (I hope).

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Miiverse came to the 3DS, so now I have a network ID for people who want to stalk me :D

I'm Reporterdem. Demelza was taken </3

My NNID is EndermanIAC. Yeah, my mii name is now Da Freezah, too! I go on Miiverse quite a lot... I have 142 followers right now too! I also followed everyone! :)

Edit: I use 3DS, so friend requests or PMs won't reach me. Just comment on one of my posts if you want to contact me.

Last edited:
My NNID is janspinoy (1: don't ask where I got it from and 2:spelled exactly like that. No spaces no caps.) I play Splatoon so if you guys added me I guess we can be in a game and battle against each other!