• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Next Hurt & Heal - Polling time!

Which of these options would you like for the next H&H?

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl + Melee (All playable characters)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Legendary Pokemon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Colors

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mythical Creatures

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Golden Sun

• Favourite PokeBall

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Favourite kind of fish

• Greek gods

• Favourite H&H from the past

• Favourite Pokemon Generation/PokeDex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty, it's voting time.

You can tell us which one you voted for and why, but this is gonna be strictly majority rules. Depending on how fast people vote and if any obvious trends appear, the polling probably won't be open for very long (a few days tops).

I might be calling on you guys for further input once the results are decided, because aside from a few of the above choices (favourite PokeBall, Generation, and SSBB/Melee characters) there's a lot of room for inclusion ideas - and I don't plan on brainstorming 'em myself XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nope, feel free to vote for the one you picked. If you really wanted to you could remove your vote and vote again, but your choice ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'd rather the poll end sooner than later so people aren't left waiting. If people want to vote, voting as soon as possible is their best bet. There is no set date for the poll to end as of yet, but I expect it to be open no longer than Saturday night/Sunday morning.

So, tentatively, we'll say Sunday morning - unless there's a very obvious leader in votes by tomorrow afternoon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ooo... That actually came pretty close, but the Brawl + Melee H&H won by two votes. :)

That's all, folks. Gonna lock this, and I'll see to starting the new H&H soon~ (Unless someone else gets to it before me? I'm a bit busy at the moment and might not have time to post it until after noon)

Thanks for voting ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.