• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Newstone High

(sign up: https://pokecharms.com/threads/witchsona-rp-discussion.17322/ )

Alya sighed as she curled up on her bus seat. Her head was turned so she could watch the world pass outside the window. She hated visiting the city but now that her small town highschool has been closed down she was being sent to the closest one, the closest city school. Turning her attention to her phone she started to play music to distract herself.

A figure in a dark blue hoodie sat in one of the large trees that were outside Newstone high. A notebook sat in the figure's lap and it was filled to the brim with sigils and glyphs along with diffrent phases of the moon.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan had lived closed by to the school she was heading to. A school where she can meet others like herself. She had gotten ready and began to walk in the direction of the school with a bit of a pace. She has a hoodie on and she looked around at her surroundings. She didn't know what type of people she was going to meet. But she hoped that she would be able to at least talk to some people.

A young man wearing a gray trench coat and jeans was walking around outside His name was Thomas he was bored off his mind as he walked to school from the dorms, When he saw the figure sat up in a tree he just thought what are they doing up there and then he noticed the notebook in there hand with the different phases of the moon but he thought nothing of it and just laid down in the grass and yelled over to them "Hey what you doing up their I mean ain't that a bit dangerous just saying!"

The figure didn't move as it continued to move a pencil about the page it was on. The lunar witch looked up when she heard the bell before she climbed down and rushed off into the crowd heading inside.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Her ears perked up from under her hoodie and she began to take off, passing by Thomas during her run. "O-oh no..I-is time already..?!" She cried out a bit. "H-hopefully I can make it!" She added.

Tom heard the bell within a second thank's to his enhanced dragon senses and got up slowly walking inside to class he really hated crowd's after all he had very few friends so just took it slow as walked to the school's main building. Then out loud he spoke " my god people need to calm down they don't rush you to get to your classes."

Alya noticed that the city kids seemed to look weirder but didn't think much of it. She shuffled along to her locker and switched out her stuff before running to her next class. She sat in the back of the math class and opened up her books.

Kat sighed as she sat down in her lunar witchery class. Pulling out her notepad she pulled a pencil from 's rings. Her eyes moved up to look over the rather boring teacher before back down to her book.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan arrived at the school interior and went inside. She sighed of relief.."I-I'm so glad I made it.." She noticed some students and walked from a distance from them. "Huh.." She looked around the school and uncovered her hood, revealing her wolf ears as they twitched. She then started to walk to her first period, Math.

Tom walked into the building thinking to himself of course their are new students I wonder if I get to mess with any of them and have a laugh. As he began to walk up stairs he noticed a werewolf showing their wolf ears and he instantly thought that it was a bad idea as he ran over to her and spoke "May I suggest hiding your wolf ears some of the new students are humans who don't know about magic and think that magical creatures are myth's."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan looked over and saw an unfamiliar face and immediately flustered a bit. "O-oh! I-I"m sorry sir...I didn't know.." She hid her ears again under her hood and smiled slightly. "T-Thank you uhm...your name?" She asked him softly.

"The name's Thomas Tanir don't worry about it," spoke Thomas softly he felt bad for making her hide her ears but it was for the best " oh and can you not call me sir I'm only seventeen, I'm not an old man yet and may I ask for your name madame?"

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She blushed a bit more. She was very easy to fluster, especially with talking to a male. "M-My name is Faelan..it's nice to meet you Thomas!" She held out her hand a bit and gave him a smile in her shy manner.

"Anyway I got have to go see you around Faelan it was nice meeting you and if you ever need to talk I'll be on the roof relaxing." Shouted Tom as he ran down the hall to Classes, he wouldn't say he was a dragon yet as he didn't want more people to fear him because of what he was in the world.

Last edited:

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She nodded but then realized. "W-Wait! S-shouldn't you go to class?!" She yelled a bit to him. For some reason. She was already concerned and worried for him. She didn't think she would feel that way though. She then walked into the classroom only to see a lot of unfamiliar faces. She started to really nervous since she couldn't handle that many people in one place. She immediately went to sit in the first desk she can find.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ruston had used magic to make himself invisible to most people. He heard stories about the school from his parents, and briefly talked to a dragon that was supposed to go to the school before Ruston was going to go himself. Ruston was at the school since midnight, and fell asleep in his own locker (what a very skilled demon). He yawned and stretched his arms before leaving the locker. He was heading for class and saw a familiar figure talking to a girl. He looked closer and realized the figure was a Thomas, the dragon he had spoken to before. Deciding to put on a show, Ruston used his fire magic to make a bunch of fire come out of the ground and gave himself wings. He flew between the two lines of flames and flew downward until he reached the now alone Thomas. "What were you talking about to that girl?" He asked.

Tom just turned around running down the Hall toward ruston and yelled at him "What the hell are you doing man stop flying around for a second and listen to me, since your my one friend I'll be honest don't use your abilities in the hallways damn it there are normal humans in the school who don't know about magic use your brain you idiot demon!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ruston calmly grinned at Thomas. "You think I don't know what? I just used it because flying is fun. You should know, you're a dragon. Well I'm off to my first class, cya," he explained before turning invisible and putting on his wings again. He started zooming over people and saw people already in class. He decided to sit a bit in the middle and saw a familiar female figure near him. "Hey, class hasn't started yet, and I'm a bit new to this, but do you think we can be friends?" he asked while holding out his hand.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She looked and saw another unfamiliar face. "F-F-Friends..?" She blushed slightly. "I-I mean..I hardly know you.." She smiled a bit though. "O-Oh alright.." She smiles a bit more shyly and holds out her hand to him. "My name is Faelan..i-it's nice to meet you..!" She said a bit nervously.

Tom walked straight to a seat upon entering the classroom at the front near Ruston and just turned his head back and whispered "You and me roof breaktime and know what I'm going to say and Faelan don't worry about Ruston he's a good guy once you get to know him but he's a bit of an idiot."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She looked at him and nodded in understanding. "O-Okay.." She said quietly as she gave him a small smile. "I-I guess we're in the same class.." She added. Though she did feel comfortable knowing that she had 2 friends, she still could not help but fluster whenever someone were to engage in a conversation with her.

"Ruston by the way here a little gift don't use it in school since I know what your like," spoke Tom as he handed him a pouch with crystallised dragon inside before Turning to Faelan "And let me guess Faelan your shy and get flustered whenever you talk to men trust me we all have are own personalities and we can't change that."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ruston looked at the pouch and smiled. Then, he elbowed Tom."Don't say stuff like that. And don't listen to him Faelan. He's a dork that doesn't know the first thing about people. If you want to change so you can be happier, then I'm sure you can. You just gotta believe. Seriously though, you can relax when you're talking to us. Nothing bad's going to happen, and I'm sure you'll get happier every second you stay in this school. After all, you're nice and that makes you likeable," he told Faela as optimistically as possible. He didn't like it when others felt uncomfortable, since it made him feel bad as well.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Her ears flattened under her hood and looked down a bit. "W-well..." She said softly and blushed a bit. "I-I can't help it.." Faelan added to her statement. "Besides..I'm not the most outgoing person Thomas.." She smiled a bit nervously. "A-and he's not wrong Ruston..I am kinda shy. So don't worry.." she said.

"Fae you can put your hood down in here trust me everyone in this class knows about magic and some of them are werewolves and then their are also a few a vampires and witches but there's only one demon in this class and That would be Ruston here so don't feel like you need to hide them in the halls, you got that." spoke tom softly to Faelan and then he turned to Ruston" Also,Your pal I really don't know the first thing about people but I supposes that's one of my quirk's."

Last edited:

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"A-are you sure..? Well...okay." She lowered her hood down and revealed her ears. "T-that's better.." She smiled a bit. "Thank you Thomas.." As she thanked him, she pulled a chocolate bar from under her robe and started to eat it casually. "Yummy..." She smiled a bit more.

Derrick was running through the hall. "Oh no I'm so late. My parent are really gonna get me this time", he mumble to himself. He reach the door, and surprisingly class hasn't started. He sigh of relief, and look for an empty seat.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan started to get lost in thought by enjoying the chocolate bar too much. "Way too yummy..." She blushed a bit as her ears twitched and her tail swayed happily. She started taking another bite of it.

Derrick found an empty seat, and he sit in front of a werewolf girl who's enjoying her candy bar. He decide to talk to her. He turn around and said, "Hi my name is Derrick and who are you."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
After about a minute of being distracted, she gets back to her sense and looks. "H-huh?.." She says quietly while blushing. "M-My name is Faelan.." She says softly and faces him.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She blushes a bit more. "Y-yeah..it's nice to meet you too." She holds out her hand to him. "Y-yep..hopefully I'll last through this school.." She said while giggling a bit.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She looked at him and smiled a bit again. "N-Nope.." She said a bit shyly. "I was just thinking about something." She told him. She brought a bar of KitKats and started to bite on it. "So yummy...." She started to stare off again while blushing from the flavor.

"You are sure a strange one",he said with a chuckle. He just remember that they're in class,and the teacher is staring at them. "Um Fealan. You should stop eating your snack right now. Class just started and the teacher is giving us a glare." he said with a nervous tone that he will be dead meat by the time he comes home.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She finished her KitKat after a few seconds and looked back at him. "O-oh..okay.." Her ears flattened but she still gave him a shy smile. "A-alright then.." She said softly.

Tom just turned his head back to Ruston a bored look on his face because class had started and whispered "Dude can you think of anyway to make this class less boring because honestly this class will be the death of me soon so you got any ideas on how to liven it up because I am really bored of listening to this teacher."

Derrick was trying his best to not fall asleep. "Man this class is so boring", he thought to him self. Few minutes later he was knock out cold due to the boredom of the class.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ruston had been focusing a lot on Math, and got most of his questions right. He ignored Tom's complaint and sighed when Derrick fell asleep. "The more I focus on class like this, the more I can remember when it really matters. I gotta keep on focusing" he kept thinking. Contrary to what Ruston though he'd be like, he raised his hand often and had good conduct. "I can do this. But maybe I need to relax, it's just math. Nah, gotta stay focused!" he thought while slapping himself.

"That's it I'm out of here, I can not take this anymore later." spoke Tom as he got out of his seat and walked to the door of the classroom to leave but just as he opened the door he heard the teacher yell at him:
" Mister Tanir get back in your seat this instant you hear me you Idiotic beast . . ." yelled the teacher but then she stopped when she noticed him glaring at her as he walked out " Wait did I say Beast . . . I'm sorry mister Tanir go ahead and leave."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan watched Tom leave the classroom while also looking at the teacher with the uncomfortable expression. "D-did he just scare that teacher..?" She asked herself that question quietly. "Now I'm really concerned for him." She added as she went back to taking notes about the formulas.