1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Round-Up 2/8/12

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

News may have been quite quiet since the Japanese release of Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 in Japan, however the last couple of days has seen a number of interesting things revealed, such as a couple of new C-Gear skins, the US release date for the 3DS app, Pokédex 3D pro, and a new Wifi tournament for Japan. Read on to find out more!

Read More

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the Dream Radar app, but I wish the selection of Pokemon you can obtain via it was better. I was hoping it would contain at least 50 Pokemon to catch but as of now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Any word on whether they'll be expanding how many Pokemon are obtainable through the app? I've been trying to keep up with Japanese news regarding it but I've not done a great job of doing so. XD
    2. Coreysawrus
      Coreysawrus
      I would expect the number to go up as it seems a waste of an app the have around 25 Pokemon on it.