• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

News Round-Up 1/2/12

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
170px-493Arceus.png

Our round-up of news today really does include something for everyone, with news on a real life UK tournament, a new Pokémon to download for gamers with a copy of Black or White and a new C-Gear skin for gamers with a Japanese copy of the games. So let's just jump in, read on to find out more.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh. This Arceus doesn't interest me, but I'll definitely pass this news onto my younger siblings. They're sure to be excited over it. :)

Also, good luck to any 'Charms members who attend the London Gamerbase tournament! :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Right, now we might have a small problem with facts.

Despite our Official Nintendo Magazine and Serebii both reporting the Arceus event to end on the first of May, a few more reports I've seen since say the 29th of Feb. I will go hunting for the truth, I'd say end of Feb is more likely then May though as it's the date mentioned throughout the poll etc. It runs from today regardless of it's end date though, so doesn't effect us too much yet.

Just a heads up. :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm so upset that I can't go to London, stupid work ;______;
Going to rock VGC and Paris though, yere~

I got the Arceus, with it being there for the taking and all. I had a nice old go on the Dream World too while I was there, I really haven't had much to do with it for ages. I quite enjoyed it XD

Hmm Arceus doesn't bother me. I'll probably just get it to fill up my pokedex and let it rot and die in my PC

As for the London tournament again no interest other than spectating as I'm not a competitive battler.

The Klink C-Gear looks pretty nice a bit too basic in my opinion but still looks good