1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newprofile001's Art

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Newprofile001, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Tis comic is one I made myself for Linkachu. All those credited in the disclaimer at the bottom can request it to be taken down.

[​IMG]

This isn't the full size, to cope with page constraints, but it is a clickable thumbnail. Let me know what y'all think!

2. It`s ok but I can barely read it.

3. Let me get the full-sized one. Careful, it's a HUGE file.

[Attachment deleted by user due to the fact that it's GINORMOUS]

4. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Gah! Please resize that image! Your thumbnail is too small, and your fuulview is too big!

Make the thumbnail about 600px across, and the fullview about 1000px. That way, it will fit on most people's screens.... and connections.

5. Looks a little better to me, but if that's in just pencil, I recommend going over it in a regular ballpoint pen.

6. NOTICE: THE TOPIC TITLE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO "NEWPROFILE001'S ART". THANK YOU.
    Well, I decided to post my PRP character. He's Gaz.

[​IMG]

Also, I'm gonna lock this topic until I can find out what's wrong with this computer. I think the hard drive needs to be defragmented, but I don't know...

Until I unlock this, if you want to comment, just PM me with "Newprofile001's Art" somewhere in the subject.

EDIT: Turns out the compy was just doing a virus scan. XD

7. A photograph I took while I was on that cruise in December 07-January '08.

[​IMG]

Enjoy.