1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Wi-Fi Event Revealed For US

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

natgeo.jpg
    A new Wi-Fi event has just been revealed for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y owners in the US and Canada. This event will be giving Pokémon fans the chance to get their hands on a Pinsir for their Pokémon Y game or a Heracross for their Pokémon X game. The details of the two are as follows:​
    214.png
    Name: Heracross
    Held Item: None
    Level: 50
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Swarm or Guts
    Moves: Bullet Seed, Pin Missile, Close Combat, Megahorn

127.png
    Name: Pinsir
    Held Item: None
    Level 50
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Hyper Cutter or Mold Breaker
    Moves: X-Scissor, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Return
    As you may have noticed, neither Pokémon come with a hold item. The reason for them being item-less is because GameStop will be giving away serial codes for the Heracronite and Pinsirite depending on which Pokémon game you own. GameStop will be giving the codes away from the 18th of August until the 31st.

The Wi-Fi event to get the two Pokémon will be held from the 13th of August until the 17th of September.

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Burgundy
      Burgundy
      I already have both, but I'm glad we're finally getting one of these "Mega Stone Distribution" style events. I'll definitely get them both. ^w^
      Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    2. 0w0panty
      0w0panty
      So will it be on the 13th or the 18th? Do you have to physically go into the store or do you sit at home and download it? I'm going to get a Heracross! ^-^
    3. Burgundy
      Burgundy
      You can download the Pokemon over Wi-fi by going to Mystery Gift. The Mega Stones require you to physically go to Gamestop. ^w^
    4. Sand Attack
      Sand Attack
      Yeahh! So glad to get Heracross! Not my normal choice in a pokemon, but I hope to utilize him in my next playthrough of SS, see how he runs, and utilize this one for business in X.
    5. Lady-Kato
      Lady-Kato
      I ♥ working at walmart cause I can walk to the gamestop that is to the right of us!
    6. Keleri
      Keleri
      I wish that the shiny Jirachi event that Japan is getting was available here too. T.T

Mega Pinsir was part of my X playthrough team but I'll be happy to get extra mega stones, too bad you have to physically go to GameStop though.
    7. Burgundy
      Burgundy
      I think that event is celebrating some Japanese holiday, so it's unlikey that we'll get it here. :(
    8. Centauros
    9. Sand Attack
      Sand Attack
      I was always jealous of the Japan wi-fi events. Movie releases are popular methods of doing so, and I've always wished the US had similar events and activities (US hosted official Pokemon events and mall tours) but the market just isn't the same, I guess.
    10. Centauros
      Centauros
      i agree.. like the pokebank.. they got it first.. but i guess its better than nothing 'sigh' -.-
    11. 0w0panty
      0w0panty
      Oh, alright then. I guess while I'm at the mall I can go shopping~!!
    12. Donna Cecilia
      Donna Cecilia
      I don't like Heracross, but, as a completionist I was starting to feel frustrated because I can't get it via the GTS. So, good news for me.

:up:
    13. Skyy-chan
      Skyy-chan
      I can kill two birds with one stone now. I can just go to GameStop and get the mega stone, while I go get another game. (Or two...)
    14. Lance Baby
      Lance Baby
      Finally cant wait to try out Mega Heracross so hyped :halo:
    15. Secad MS
      Secad MS
      I'm excited. Mega Heracross seems super cool. I haven't messed around with many of the megas yet due to life eating my game time, but yay!
    16. crax686
      crax686
      GameStop is the US Version of EB Games, correct?

Does that mean I can go to EB Games (me living in canada) to get the stones?
    17. Teapot
      Teapot
      Unless EB Games have specifically said they're doing the distribution too, you can't assume they are - but I think they probably are. You'd have to check with them.
    18. Trainerlal
      Trainerlal
      Are they doing it for free? For the serial codes?
    19. Teapot
      Teapot
      Yup, events are always free, this time included :)
    20. Trainerlal
      Trainerlal
      THANKS