1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open New. Want to start a role play.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by ThatPokéLover, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Hello! I am an avid fan of Pokémon. I just signed up for this site, and want to start a roleplay. I have previous experience with online roleplay too. I would like to start one within the Kanto region as a new trainer. Would anyone be willing? It would be an adventure, more about finding new things than the final destination.

2. Hi there fellow Pokéfan! I appear to be in the same boat as you, and I'd be interested in role playing whatever ideas you have. :)

3. SageNeb

SageNeb Previously 5DigitNeb

Sure but you should probably give a Bio so people know what their Pokemon, appearance, name, etc are

4. What do you mean? I ahould give a preview? Like plot and stuff?

5. SageNeb

No but you should type something like:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Pokemon:
    Hometown:
    Backstory:
    This ain't exactly a bio you have to have but it's a decent example. Also I've seen RPs (role plays) that optional stuff, like instead of "Backstory" you can have "Backstoy (optional)

6. Okay thank you! I appreciate the help. I will probably post soon.

7. Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

8. Thank you! Just look for it. It will be called Pokémon: The Beginning.

9. SageNeb

@Solar 80162 what region are you currently in? In your RP

10. SageNeb

@ThatPokéLover two things, you should probably link the discussion thread in your RP post, two most RPs have people sign up in the discussion thread

11. SageNeb

Near the unwatch thread there's something and click on it. There should be something like "edit thread" after. Then change it at the end to tell people to sign up in this page. Again you don't have to, just a suggestion.

12. SageNeb

One last thing, you have to begin the RolePlay by starting out the journey or something. That way people can begin RolePlaying as well, just a reminder, you should probably make sure that people have a way to talk to you in the rp

13. Thabk you for all the help! I have it set to " ask to join."

14. SageNeb

do you want to make it closed? so it can be like the anime and just 3 of us?

15. Yes, im acually going to do that now.

16. SageNeb