• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Types

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I've always wondered what type curse should belong to, maby genV will awnser that.

And let's not forget that Arceus would have to be given an additional plate all of the sudden, which would mess up the general idea of him and especially the movie.

No new types.....they are already good enough and it's also pretty hard to memorize type advantage....It took me 2 hours!
And a bunch of gym leader rematches so no new types!!!

I don't reckon there should be any new types, it would mess with everybody's mind too much and give more plot flaws to the game and anime. On the other hand a divine type would be cool, it's not super effective against anything and nothing is super effective against it, this way it doesn't change the weaknesses and super effective cycle. And with gen4 games not being able to battle with gen5 games, they could change pokemon like arceus to this type.

Thepokemontrainer said:
I always wanted an everything type: No weakness, counters everything.
What?! That would destroy the whole game! Do you know how hard it would be to fight a Pokemon of that type?
HARD. And I mean REALLY HARD.

If we really need to get into new types, then we will need to cover the remaining elements like Light, Wood, and Wind (but flying can substitute for this).
But knowing them if they DO they'll probably come up with some more man made types like Plastic type

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, because Grass is not Wood. Not at alllllllll.

Anyway, as it turns out that there are no new types in Gen V (and most likely, there never will be in any generation), this thread has about as much of a point as a lettuce-drying centrifuge.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.