• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Pokémon Masters Trailer & Information

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon_Masters_Key_Art.png
A brand new trailer for up-coming mobile game Pokémon Masters has been released today and brought with it some information on what the game is about. You can check out the trailer for yourself below, which we recommend for the really cool anime section at the start!

In Pokémon Masters you will set out on a journey on the island of Pasio, a place where trainers come to compete and determine who's the best in a bid to become the champion of the Pokémon Masters League. As you play through the game you'll recruit trainers to your team and then take part in 3vs3 battles against other trainers. The battles take place in real-time, with a move gauge that refills over time and allows your team to perform actions.

As a player you'll be in charge of all three trainers and their three Pokémon. Not only will the Pokémon battle, your trainers will be able to assist by using moves and healing items to increase a Pokémon’s stats. You can also command your trainers to deploy powerful 'Sync Moves' with their partners.

Sync_Move_EN.png
Trainers all have one partner Pokémon to their name and together the two are known as 'Sync Pairs'. For example, Gym Leader Korrina is partnered with Lucario. At launch the game will have 65 sync pairs with more to follow.

Red___Charizard.png

Pokémon Masters is set to launch in Summer 2019 and will be free-to-start with in-app purchases, although it's not clear what that will entail at the time of writing.

Are you excited for this new mobile experience?

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
So excited! These are my imaginary teams so far:

Champion Dream Team
Diantha
Steven
Cynthia

Rightful Rivals
Barry
Wally (If he's in the game)
Blue (He's probably in)

EDGELORDS
Gladion (Saw him in the trailer)
Silver (I never played Gold or Silver but I've heard things)
(Insert edgy character)

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
oh boy, cant wait for everyone to use a team of 3 cynthias steamrolling the whole game

maybe only 1 unique master can be used in a team, basically denying you multiple cynthias

also is chespin in this

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Some Characters I hope are in the game and some pokemon they could use (Idk if all pokemon used are gonna be really strong or weak so i'll include multiple pokemon:
N (What with? Either, Reshiram/Zekrom or Zorua/Zoruark)
Zinnia (With Salamence or Whismurr)
Bianca (With Musharna or one of the Unovan starters) [Cheren is in the game so i think this could be likely]
Gladion (With Sivally or Type Null)
Literally all the evil team leaders

Also is it just me, or does that girl with the red glasses look like Hunter J from the Anime?

Last edited: