• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open New Pokemon Island RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
The last one got shut down but here's the new one!
Character list
@Blue the Ralts is Blue the shiny Ralts @Lux The Luxray is Lux the Luxray @WolfyWolf is Danny the Deino @Comet Blaster is Comet the Rockruff
Rules
1. No legendarys or megas (someone tried to be a legendary and someone tried to be a mega in the old one)
2. No one liners or double posting (that happened too)
3. Have fun
Here is the bio
Name:
Moves:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Here's mine
Name: Blue
Level: 10
Moves: Growl, Confusion, Double team, Teleport
Appearance: Like a shiny Ralts with a brown bag to put stuff in
Personality: Shy
Other: Is scared of the dark
Blue woke up on a beach, the sand was warm and the sky was blue "What is this place?" Blue said. He looked around to see nobody, no humans or Pokemon. Blue walked around "Hello?" Blue said while walking "Hello? Is anyone here?".

Last edited:
Name : Lux
Level (dont go overboard) : 12
Moves : Thunder fang, Thunderbolt, bite, thunder
Appearance : just a luxray nothing special
Personality : strong
Other : stands up for friends and for self, has a allergy to water

Lux wakes up on the beach and water touches luxes paw and she jolts electricity just when a mirror came from the sea and it reflected it all the way to blue

Last edited by a moderator:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue got his by a bolt of electricity "Ow!" Blue said. Blue rubbed his head where the bolt hit him "Hey why did you do that!" Blue yelled to the Luxray. He growled at the Luxray "Why did you do that?" Blue yelled again.

the luxray starts to twitch "I'm sorry" luxray twitches harder each second "I really didn't mean it I have a fear to water and every time I touch it there is a bit of electricity that comes out of my mouth and a mirror came floating in and the electricity reflected and yeah you know..." the luxray has a electric wet tear coming down her face

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
"Oh sorry for yelling." Blue said. He teleported to the Luxray "Oh my name is Blue, what is yours?" Blue asked the Luxray. Blue sat on the warm sand and picked up a seashell. He held it in his hands and looked at the Luxray.

Oh hello blue... I'm lux, female though *smiles* lux wipes her electrical wet tear off and the water comes closer and touches the tip of luxes paw, lux try's to hold the electricity in but can't and accidently hits blue "oh are you ok I'm really sorry! Should we move further away from the water?"

Last edited by a moderator:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue smiled and put the seashell in his bag "Well it's nice to meet you Lux." Blue said standing up "So, where are we?" Blue then saw a tree with bananas on it "Hey want a banana?" Blue asked Lux. He teleported up to the top of the tree and grabbed two bananas.

"Nice to meet you too" "oh we are here at the ummm... oh I remember its the kalos region, right now we are..." lux checks her bag and finds her map "so we are right here" lux says while pointing to the middle of the region map "yeah sure I'll have a banana, I'm hungry"

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue gave her a banana "So we are in Kalos? I live in Sinnoh!" Blue said taking a bit of his banana. He teleported down from the tree and sitting in the sand, it was very warm. Blue looked at the sky to and saw the sun was setting.

"Yeah well I don't know what happened, I'm also from sinnoh so maybe I can help you get home and you help me?" The water flows back and lux avoids the water this time "wow I didn't even move and have the feeling that I needed to move... wait a second... this can't mean... NO!" Lux starts floating. Lux groans and says "put me down"

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
"Hey it's almost night so let's try to build a shelter." Blue took some branches and leafs off of the trees "Ok, let's start building." Blue began to start building "Okay Lux it's done." Blue said and went to sleep in the shelter.

"Alright I'll just sleep down here, I'm too heavy so I'll just make myself a dog house" lux grabs some sticks and builds a dog house. "Now blue don't go too far if your gonna explore"

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue is dreaming that he is back home. He wakes up to see what looks like sun rise. "It's almost morning," he whispered to himself. He teleported up a tree and came down with two bananas. Blue put one in Lux's house and started to eat his.

Name: Danny
Level: 11
Moves: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite
Appearance: Deino
Personality: a goof, but unintentionally. A bit clumbsy due to blindness. He loves and relies on his trainer.
Other: has a German accent

Danny woke up cold and wet on sandy ground. He bolted upright, panicking a bit. "Violet? Violet, vhere are you!?" He didn't hear any voices or the bells his trainer wore so he always knew where she was. "Okay... Violet, I hope you're okay... Abby! Are you here?? Samson? Kaepora? Mr. Kuro? ....Hamilton? Iz zis you, Hamilton? Boo? Very funny, Boo!"

He walked a little ways away from the sound of waves and sat down. "Vell zis iz a predicament..."

Danny found himself in a new, unfamiliar environment, apparently alone. Being completely blind, this was a problem. He could call out for help, but what if whoever heard him was... 'unfriendly?' He supposed it was worth a shot.

"Hello!? Can anyvone hear me? I am blind! Help please??" He waited a moment. "But not too blind that I can't hurt you if you try anything!" he added hastily.

Last edited:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue heard someone talking. He walked around and found a Deino! "Um hello." Blue said to the Deino "I'm Blue, what's your name?" Blue then remembered that he heard the Deino saying he was blind. "Um was it you that was saying he was blind?" Blue then realized it was morning.

Danny stood, facing the direction of the voice. "Oh, zhank Arceus! Yes, hello, I am Danny, and I am indeed blind. Could you tell me vhere I am, please? I need to find my trainer." He considered how to describe her... as he didnt kow what she looked like. "She vears bells around her ankles so I can find her. Vhat kind of pokemon are you, by the way?"

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
"Well I know that we are on a island in Kalos, we never saw any trainers here though." Blue said "Oh and I'm a Ralts, a shiny one. My friend lives over this way. Her name is Lux, she is a Luxray." Blue put his hand on Danny's back and took him back to were he and Lux slept "Hey there is a banana tree over here, do you want one?" Blue asked.

Danny smiled widely. "Oh, I love Nanab berries!" But then he frowned. "An island? Oh, dear... and no trainers? Vhat do I do... do you two live here? Maybe my friends have also vound up here. Perhaps vee could find zhem?"

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
"We don't live here, we got washed up here. That is were Lux slept and that's were I slept." Blue then remembered Danny couldn't see. "Um maybe your friends could be around here, what Pokemon were they?" Blue asked Danny. Blue opened up his bag and took out the seashell he found earlier.

This information made Danny a bit worried. "Ah, let's see... there's an Abra, two haunters, a noctowl, and a Murkrow and a Honchkrow. Obviously, I dont know vhat zhey look like... Abby is zhe Abra, original name, i know, she is razher lazy, I don't expect her to be looking for me. Hamilton and Boo are zhe Haunters. I don't really trust eizer of zhem... Kaepora is zhe Noctowl. Samson is zhe Murkrow, and Mr. Kuro is zhe Honchkrow. Mr. Kuro and Kaepora are very big... and zhey are more responsible zhan zhe rest. Perhaps zhey are searching for me?"

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue took in the info. A Abra, two Haunter's, a Noctowl, a Murkrow and a Honchkrow. "I will look for they, you can come if you want or you could stay here with Lux." Blue said to Danny. Blue put the seashell back in his bag. "Well if you want to come let's go." Blue said waiting for a response.

(At work now,will be back in 8 hrs)

"Vhat are we waiting for? Let's go!" Danny took off and immediately tripped over a rock. He stood up as if nothing happened. "Okay... you lead zhe way!"

Name: Comet
Level: 15
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Bite, Rock Throw
Appearance: Normal Rockruff
Personality: Optimistic, kind, brave, resourceful,
Other: She is good st jumping and running, however, she cannot climb.

Comet woke up under a large Palm tree. Shaking her head to rid of the dizziness, she jumped up to take in her surroundings. Close by, she saw three other pokemon, a shiny Ralts, a Luxray, and a Deino. Not knowing what else to do, or where she was, she raced over to them. " Excuse me, do any of you know where this place is? I can't remember how I got here! "

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue turned around to see a Rockruff "Oh this is a island in Kalos." Blue said. "Oh, I'm Blue." he said "And that's Lux." he pointed at Lux "And that is Danny." he said pointing at Danny. We all got lost here in different ways. I am a wild Pokemon, Danny told me that he had a trainer. I'm not sure about Lux though.

Comet nodded, glad to get information on where she was and who these pokemon are. " Hello, Blue, Lux, and Danny! I'm Comet! I don't have a trainer, I'm wild. " She looked around again, taking in her surroundings. " I have no idea how I got here...I'm from Alola. "

"Vell, hello, Comet. I hope things turn out okay... I honestly haven't spoken vith many vild pokemon. I vas hatched by a breeder. I hope we get along despite that." Danny sat down again. "This von't be easy... Not only am I blind, but I've never really spent much time in zhe vild. I hope I'm not a burden. I do vell in battles, zhough!"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
RubyRedGem has sockpuppetted after being moderated - and has thus been set read only. As they were fairly prominent in this thread and as the frequency of one-liners here is not exactly in line with our rules, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.