• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Pokemon Battle Revolution Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome indeed ^^

The DP Pokemon models look great. Being able to see them in 3D so soon after DP's launch is a really nice treat.

Here's a question, tho. Was that vid sped up, or was the speed of the battle actually faster-paced then Colosseum/XD? Because that would be a well-wanted improvement and make things feel less lagged.

Another interesting thought that since that a Pokemon will now move towards an opponent that is the target of a physical attack, will we finally see what a Diglett or a Dugtrio looks like beneath the soil when Seismic Toss is used against them?

Another interesting thought that since that a Pokemon will now move towards an opponent that is the target of a physical attack, will we finally see what a Diglett or a Dugtrio looks like beneath the soil when Seismic Toss is used against them?
Nah, that would probably require more graphics, details, designs, and whatever than the people making the game want to have to deal with.

Plus, that would be waaay too easy. X3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Lucario up close! :D
Rentora looked awesome, too ^^

The more I see of this game, the more I want to play it. But when are they finally going to state/show anything concerning a Story mode? I'd like to know if Battle Revolution even has one and, if it doesn't, what things have been included to replace it (ie. Battle Frontier-like battle modes, mini games, etc.).

Lucario up close! :D
Rentora looked awesome, too ^^

The more I see of this game, the more I want to play it. But when are they finally going to state/show anything concerning a Story mode? I'd like to know if Battle Revolution even has one and, if it doesn't, what things have been included to replace it (ie. Battle Frontier-like battle modes, mini games, etc.).

Yeah, the Story Mode thing was the reason why I don't have Pokemon Colloseum/XD. I geuss you can say that I'm like Emerald of the Pokemon Special Manga, I only battle with rental Pokemon.

Another thing: Doesn't seem cheap when Kouki returned his pwn3d Rentora back into it's Poke-ball, and the Poke-ball just vanished in his hand? I hope they'll change that. O_o

Edit: Check this out-http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/wii/pbr_sp/battle.html

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Clearly, you didn't read the rules. Revival of dead thread with pointless post. I'm sorry, but this is your first warning. Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.