• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Hello everybody, I found this site (which I did). Anyway I've been a fan of pokemon since Gen 1 even though I'm 16. I also like other fandoms Homestuck is one of my faveorites. As for my fave Pokemon it would have to be Charizard, hes been with me since the begining of my journey and he'll be with me in the end

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
*ahem* Well, first of all, my real name is (grab onto your hats) Johandrys Garcia Marte. This Akenabe Shiro thing its a name I've been thinking for quite a while.
I live in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, but not for long. I've been a fan of Pokémon since Gen III, my first game being Sapphire. I don't have a 3DS as many of you would have, but since my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I may be able to trade and battle with you guys.
About how I ended up here.....one day, in my countless visits to the internet, I stumbled across a signature of a trainer card that said "Make your own at PokéCharms.com". I was intrigued by this, so I went there right away. I made this account to see the opinions of the people, and to make my own.
In that realm called "Reality", I'm just a 15 years old student. I like watching anime, but for some reason the manga doesn't attract me. My favorite anime are Naruto Shippuden (who doesn't like Naruto?), Soul Eater, Kill la Kill, Hunter X Hunter and another one called The irregular at magic school academy I think....
Last, I leave you with a question that we all have made---how old is Ash Mustard?

Last edited:
Hello i'm Koru. I'm 17 and i have loved pokemon ever since my brother gave me his gameboy color with the games pokemon yellow, gold, blue, and silver. The only bad thing about the gameboy color i got was that it did not save. So once i got a gameboy advanced i could finely save. I found out about this site from tumbler one of the people i follow posted about the trainer cards. so i decided to check out the site and i love it all ready. My first starter ever was charmander i just love the fire starters. I think my favorite region would have to be Kalos i just love all the stuff you can do in X and Y (i have X). Sadly i have no shiny pokemon. My favorite pokemon is Jirachi.
I live in the U.S.A. my hobby's are going on the computer, cooking i want to be a chef, playing magic the gathering(i'm not that good at it), watching anime right now i'm watching kuroshtsuji book of circus and Tokyo ghoul, reading manga right now i'm reading attack on titan, playing video games(pokemon and the legend of zelda are my favorites). Iove music Nirvana, Blood on the Dance Floor and Black Veil Brides are my favorite. I love the colors black and red(hate the color yellow).
a list of all the pokemon games i have Yellow, Gold, Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Fire Red, White 2, and X
list of games i have played but no longer have Ruby, Leaf Green, Pearl, White, pokemon mystery dungeon, pokemon colosseum, and pokemon channel.
i cant wait for omega ruby and alpha sapphire(i want to get alpha sapphire)
i hope to make friends with the people on here :)

Hey, I'm Spade! Honestly, you all kinda intimidate me a bit, so I may not be talking a lot. Unless you decide to talk to me. I enjoy RPing, but I honestly don't really know how to get started here. I also read a great deal of books and draw. Some of the book series are Wings of Fire, pretty much anything by Scott Westerfeld, the Inheritance Cycle and the Lunar Chronicles. Oh! And video games. Loooove video games. Stuff like the Legend of Zelda series, and of course Pokemon! The games that I like the most in the Pokemon franchise have to be the PMD series, though I was a bit disappointed with Gates to Infinity.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Welcome, all new comers! I'm Crys' and I love trains. Feel free to shoot me a message sometime if you want someone to chatter to. Also, we're not all that intimidating once you get to know us. This place is pretty radical when you get into the swing of things and remember to follow the rules. When I first started, I knew most of the rules but a few escaped me and it was kind of embarrassing... but the staff of 'Charms are very understanding towards those genuinely trying to participate in their lovely community. If you have any questions or doubts, don't hesitate to talk to them - They're all awesome to the max! Then again, most people here are in general. Best of luck and I hope you enjoy your time here!

TRNRxKou

Formerly KouOkami
Hello everyone ^-^ My name is Kota. I found this site thru someones trainer card on a facebook group :3 I look forward to being a part of the community :D

A little about myself; pokemon lover ofcourse, anime, video games, comic books, i'm a bit of a reserved individual. :3 nice to meet you all

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
Well, I'm Luxray901, better known as Luxray. I've been here for about two months, but I took a month long hiatus for almost a month. Like many, many, MANY users I found this place through the TCM. I'm only ten, but my spriting skills are a force to be reckoned with >:D [/brag]
As my name suggests, I really love Luxray. Other than Luxray, my other favorites are Typhlosion, Kyurem, Umbreon and Leafeon.
I REALLY HATE DOGS. That is all.
No it's not.
In the alternate universe called reality, I'm a ten year old nearsighted colorblind girl. Before you ask, I REALLY HATE AUTOCORRECT. And some people call me emo (I can believe that) and prone to explosions. Johto and Sinnoh are tied for favorite region.

Last edited:
What's up? Name's Misstify. I'm the girl who loves any (and every) type of video game, drawing and lots of other stuff. Whose also very clumsy...but still laughs the accidents all off. Favorite region is Unova, favorite Pokemon is Serperior. Found the site through a friend who demanded (not ask, demanded XD) I make a trainer card, I did and looked around the site. I liked it so I made an account and here I am XD.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Highlander and I am 17 years old. I live in Austria and I like Pokemon very much since Pokemon Silver was the first game I've ever played on my GBC. Also my older brother was a pokemon fan ever since Pokemon Red and Blue so I was kind of influenced by him too xD.
The Pokemon games I've played so far are Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Black, Black2, PMD Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
I do not really have a favourite region or a favourite pokemon, but if I had to choose just one then it would be the Johto region and the pokemon would be Typhlosion.
Besides Pokemon I play many other games too like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc. I also play online mmorpgs like Aura Kingdom, Shaiya, Nostale, Elsword and horror rpg games : Misao, The Crooked Man, Ib, The Witch's House, etc.
My other hobbies are: reading manga (I also watch a bit of Anime, if the anime has another ending than the manga or if there are no new translated chapters of the manga while the anime has new subbed episodes or when I'm just too lazy to read the manga because there's way too much to read xD) ,
listening to music (my favourite bands are Sunrise Avenue, White Lies, Linkin Park, Nickelback and Guns N' Roses), teamsports like basketball and handball, learning History and Geography, because it's really interesting (but I do have to admit, that I wasn't into History and Geography that much before watching Hetalia xD)
I found this page through a friend and because I like it here I made this account. I hope I can make some friends here :3
Uhh.. that's all .. I think xD Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes and such~ Feel free to correct me, because I learn from my mistakes too :DD Have a nice day~

Oh hi! I joined here a week ago :D
I found this site when someone sent me their Trainer Card and it directed me here
so I got curious, made an account and created my own Trainer Card haha

I'm actually new to Pokemon~
Pokemon X is my 2nd game and Red's my first :p

also! you can call me Janel! I'm 20 years old (ew I'm old) and an Art Student, College level!
I'm trying my best to improve my Art ;D so yeah, Drawing is my Hobby xD
Playing games too....

that's it!
oh btw, I love Delphox
*runs*

Hi, everyone my name is Janine. I'm 16 years old and I have been playing Pokémon for as long as I can remember. I found this this site when I saw someone's trainer card and thought it was cool. Some more info on me is that I love to read and I absolutely love playing Pokémon games they are my favorite. Well that's really all there is to say and I hope all of you have fantastic days!!! :)

Well hi I'm Cea. I am stubborn and shy but really fun to be with if you know me. I was introduced here by my friend Meredy. I am a really big fan of pokemon and I just love happiness. I think I kinda have an ability to know when people feel sad. It just hits me hard when I'm near someone. I love to play video games, read manga, watch anime, and talk. I'm easy to get along with but hot headed sometimes.

I love the color blue and red. Maybe because I like fire and water. I'm pretty lazy but I love stories and songs. My favorite right now is Brick By Boring Brick by paramore. Well that's enough about me. ♡

Hello there, I'm Ultimate Chimera! You can call me UC, Chimera, Ultimate, anything you want! Don't be afraid to ask me about anything I don't mention here and you would like to know.

I am a typically friendly person. I hate when people are sad, and may even try to cheer those sad up. I found this site after searching for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire related things. My favorite color is black, my favorite types are ice and ghost, and my favorite Pokemon is Zangoose. My favorite game genre is RPG, and my favorite game is Mother 3. I enjoy reading, writing stories, swimming, and I am trying to learn to draw. I also enjoy just sitting around, listening to music, and being alone with my thoughts. I may seem shy at first, but when I get comfortable with someone, I become a talk machine.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Welcome to 'Charms, everyone~! There's a lot to do around here like abuse use the Trainer Card Maker/TCM, browse the Corner, upload art and writing in the Corner, stalk the forums, and even talk to some people in chat! I hope you all enjoy yourselves here and maybe even made a friend or seven~ ^^

im theclownfish and i come from terraria online (you can call me fish, as thats what a fellow member of TO calls me sometimes). i was brought here because when i joined i wanted to make a trainer card really badly and put it in my sig on TO. i then made my account and ive so far made 5 or 6 trainer cards. i love gaming and going on forums that i think are ''hospitable'' (minecraft forums are the most inhospitable in my opinion, as everyone there is a total ass). for games im a platforming, rpg, fighting and sandbox type guy. other hobbies of mine are sculpting, drawing, cooking, taking walks, driving and my occasional cosplaying. about the cosplaying, i started last year as i dressed up as kabuto from the naruto series, and i think that comicon is visiting my state again and im probably going to dress up as itachi uchiha (again from naruto). i first started cooking when i was little and i made sugar cookies and ive done many drawings of whatever the hell i feel like drawing and occasional clay objects. also im sorry if i swear at some points as its just a part of my nature. an odd story that relates to sculpting is i used to eat playdough (and ants) when i was little. ive also been electrocuted but i dont have any broken bones. just to let you know im going to end it here as im a very, very, very complex person and i could go on with this forever

'Hoy there, you can call me Emerald. Found this site a few years back thanks to the Trainer Card Maker and I just now decided to sign up. I've been into Pokemon since the second grade after a friend of mine gave me a Poliwag card. My favorite Pokemon is Leafeon and Lyra is pretty much my favorite character.

Hey guess I should introduce myself you can call me Lance found this site because I wanted to make a Trainer Card and thought sure I might as well sign up and here I am im a huge pokemon fan have been since I was a small kid I live in Ireland right know

I hope to be able to travel real soon ive always wanted to go to Japan my hobbies are playing pokemon reading manga and watching anime and I also used to draw but its been quite a while since I drew anything thats all for know if you want to know anything just fire away and ask me a question and ill answer ^^

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
So, I've already introduced myself here, but things have changed since then. And when I say they changed, believe me, they CHANGED.
So without further ado, Four fucking months after I came upon this website...
My name is Jason. I am 10 years old and soon to be 11. My favorite Pokémon is Umbreon (Edit: No, it's Keldeo.), closely followed by Lucario and Greninja. I live on the East Coast of the USA (and ironically in the same state as @Luxray901 and @Tjtbunny). Some other of my Favorites include:
Yveltal
Sandslash
Blaziken
Charizard
Mewtwo
Zapdos
I tend to be on Pokécharms about 1 to 3 hours a day. (Although most of that time is spent in conversations with @Luxray901, @steveplays, @LatiasMusic, etc.)

Last edited:
I've Been On For About 4 Months But Wynaut?
I'm Tjtbunny Or Taylor. I'm 12 At The Moment. My Favorite Pokemon Is Sylveon And Oshawott Is Second. I Like Eeveelutions As Well.My Favorite Gym Leader Is Korrina.My Favorite Type Is A Tie With Fairy,Water And Electric.I Enjoy Lots Of Video Games And My Favorite Franchises Are Pokemom And Sonic The Hedgehog. Just As @Jason59707 Said,I Live In New England. I Got Onto Pokecharms Cause Of The TCM And It Was One Of The Worst Days Of My Life. (Until I Found This Site) I Have So Many New Friends That Actually Enjoy Pokemon Cause At My School There's A Group Of Boys (I Think There's 8 Of Them) And There's Me. Everyone Else At School Makes Fun Of Pokemon. So To Brighten Up The Mood,I Also Enjoy Drawing,Singing And Just Chillin' With People I Like.Bye!
EDIT: I'm Also Never Serious,I'm Just Too Annoying And Funny.

Last edited:

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
Well, hello, I'm LatiasMusic but you may call me Lati. I like almost any Pokémon, but specially Dragon-types, Psychic-types, Dark-types and Flying-types. Oh yeah, I don't like much Ice-types (except Glaceon). I found Pokécharms when I searched some Pokémon sprite devamps. I found a guy that made a Trainer Card here. So I just clicked on it and it brought me to Pokécharms. I quickly signed up and met people that became friends with me, like @Luxray901, @Tjtbunny, @steveplays and @Jason59707 . Most of my time here is with conversations between us. And I live in Brazil. Very far away from them. :(

Last edited:
Hello im new here to p-charms, im not new to forums and i do know alot about profile customization but im also a big nerd for another series called "Advance Wars" its and old series but im also into megaman, yugi oh, and Pokemon, if you ever want to battle, trade, and or just talk you know where to find me ^^

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
I REALLY HATE AUTOCORRECT.

iFunny - 8_10_2014 9_56_25 PM.jpg

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Hi there! You can just call me Azure Edge. (Or Azure for short.) I come from the magical city called NYC (That everyone wants to go to one day, although we locals like to make fun of tourists~) and my hobbies are reading manga, watching anime, and writing fanfiction. I'm currently writing some Pokemon fanfics, if you'd like to read sometime~. I am a part time secretary, as I'm still finishing up school, or law school, whatever you'd like to call it.
I found this site on Facebook when someone posted a trainer card. I thought it looked cool and signed myself in.(And here I am!)
I do like to trade and battle other players so if you want to battle you know where to find me!

Last edited:
Hey there everyone, my name is Jordan, It's nice to meet all of you. I'm currently 20, and I've been playing since the old Red and Blue days, but what got me hooked was Crystal version, that was my favorite, and still is. I made an account here so that I could make trainer cards to share my Friend Code a lot quicker. Now, about me... well, there's not much to tell. I'm from a small town, Alex, Oklahoma. I have a wonderful fiance, and I'm a 2 year HS graduate, currently enrolled in a computer class because I love making computer builds and learning all about how they work. My favorite foods are simple ones: PB & J, eggs, mac & cheese various appetizers, and Chinese food, and I especially love coffee. I love my Techno and Metal music, and some of my favorite bands are Mayday Parade, Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, and All Time Low. There's a lot more to know, but that's about me in a nutshell I guess

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hai guys, wassup?

The name is supertrainer300, I've been a regular for about a year and a half now. Like half the people on here I came to make Trainer Cards, but then found a button labeled "Forums" and clicked it. Now I'm here.
In the not-so-amazing maze that some of you call "Reality", I'm a ten-year-old book fanatic who somehow saw a video game named Pokemon. Then I played it. Now I'm here. (again.) And have been here (not on Pokecharms, but into Pokemon) since I was six. Yey!

I guess I should probably make a post here. Because why not.

I am Cloudbreath9. Or Cloudbread9. Or Cloud. Or Ben. Whatever floats your boat.

I've occasionally visited the IRC channel since about a year ago, though I've been a bit more active lately (it's become something of my idle process). I'm here because the wonderful individual known as Kyubeon seemed to be stapled to this place, so I decided to check it out. So here I am.

So heya. I'm a 2nd-year college student down in the University of Texas at Austin studying Computer Science. I enjoy coding, video games, making (crappy) music, and people, but mostly I just stare at dumb things on the internet all day and procrastinate. I vicariously like Pokemon and anime, since I haven't really consumed either (I think I played half of Gold forever ago, and the only anime I've watched is Cowboy Bebop ♥).

Uhh list of things: Ace Attorney, TF2, Valve, Bastion, Transistor, Long Live the Queen, The Yawhg, indie games, Borderlands, ponies, webcomics (Dumbing of Age, Nerf Now), reddit, tumblr, dumb internet things, amazingly animated things, good code, good music, doing things with friends, creating vauge lists about vague things. Art is cool, guys.

Right, I'm a guy. Doing things. If you have a thing you want to say or a rant you want to rant or whatever, feel free to PM/Query me. I like listening.

Poof.

Oh, my god, how long has it been? According to my join date, four years. That's... disconcerting. Alright then. [clears throat]

Hello, my name is Kera. I'm old. Archaic. I've been here, since, like... I think the first time was 2009? Wow. Let's not talk about the person I was back then. I'm glad to say that I'll probably stick around this time. I'm a writer, even after all this time, and I have most of my literary projects on back burners for now. I've been working on shorter things, mostly sonnets and poetry and plays. I've actually won awards for my writing recently. I also act, and I must say I'm pretty good. Not to to sound boastful, but if I'm going to pursue a career in theatre, I have to have some confidence in my abilities!

I haven't given up pixel and sprite art completely... I've gotten a lot better than I used to be, which is a miracle. Though, I probably won;t be posting any. The world doesn't need to see how I've become Homestuck trash. I'm also furry trash, but we all saw this coming. I mean, my title is 'LYCANTHROPE KERAUNO.' It's on my card. I've fallen into the abyss and it is not going to give me back.

All in all, it feels good to be back on Charms. The first few days will be a little rocky, but I'm glad to be back. You might see some of my writings in the Pit, so try not to tear them apart when you see them. Thanks for still being pretty cool, Charms. Don't let me down!♥

Hello!
Col, Colipso, Coli and Erin all work for me. I came to PokeCharms by chance when searching for a way to create a trainer card out of pure boredom. I've been playing pokemon since I was in gradeschool(25 now) and won't quit until they stop making them. I can not get over how the graphics have changed in the games but I still love the orginals more than any of the hundreds of new pokemon.
I'm always open to FC adds on 3DS and I'll probably check on my account once a day if anyone feels like chatting.
Happy Training! :)

Hello everyone! Pleasure to meet you all! My name is Tristan Bolyard.
I have loved Pokemon since shortly after I was born when my mother had gotten me little Pokemon figurines from the first series. Shortly after that my mother was channel surfing as I played with my figures until she came across the original Pokemon anime. Ever since I have been watching the show, playing the games, and all that good PokeFanatic stuff. I learned of this site when I saw people use their trainer cards to give info to other trainers for trading through the games. My favorite Pokemon for years is Darkrai. I have one in my Pokemon Y game that I have grown incredibly close with that I refuse to trade no matter what anyone offers. My favorite Pokemon games so far have to be Emerald (which I hope they do end up making the remake Delta Emerald) and Platinum.

Outside of Pokemon, I love all anime that I see. My favorite anime so far has to be FMAB and Dragon Ball Z. I have started to lose interest in the Pokemon anime over the years, though. (Don't get me wrong, I still love the games) I live in Pennsylvania, USA, and I am 18. I attend a community college near where I live where I study Psychology (teaching me how to help others with their problems). I love playing ice hockey and have been playing it for 6 years now. (My current position is goalie.) I also love to sketch, and can sketch almost anything I see. I have less experience sketching from thought, though, so it's not as easy sketching what I think as it is sketching what I see. (For example I can sketch a block of wood in front of me, but I can't sketch an anime character from thought.) Most of my time is on my computer, but I do enjoy listening to music (my favorite genre is Pop and my favorite music artist is Bentley Jones) and hanging out with friends when able. I am an easy enough kind of person to get along with, and am always looking for new friends.
I look forward to meeting everyone!

Heyaz,

I'm a pokemon, marvel and minecraft fan from ireland. My fave pokemon is mudkip, but my fave type is steel. I am 14, 6 feet and 2 inches tall, with blonde hair, and my eyes are green on them outside and brown on the inside.

My favourite regions are hoenn and sinnoh, I own a legit shiny greninja, rapidash and aegislash, and my friend has a shiny deoxys also legit.

Well, bye!!!

Hiya people~!

I'm Liru, and I'm also Irish! I'm 18, and I've grown up playing Pokémon (or rather my dad playing it, and me watching as a child ^-^). I ADORE Poison Types, especially Crobat ♥ Precious bae

I love collecting Pokémon, and I hate trading them because I seem to love every single one of them ♥ But if I figure it'd help someone, then I'd trade.

I came here, looking for somewhere to RP with new peoples, and hopefully make some new friends!

So, it's nice to meet you all!!