• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Noctie: English is not your native language - and you're actually trying, so you have an excuse.

My issue with Jay was the fact that English IS his first (and only) language, but he wasn't trying. What can I say? It grinds my gears when people boast about being 'Veteran RPers' (or really, Veteran ANYTHING) whilst simultaneously typing like morons. However, it appears that when he wants to, he can put some effort into his posts. First impression mildly corrected, only offset by his acting like petulant child, triple-posting and then deleting one post that was particularly sassy. (I merged the other two).

Either way, this has derailed enough. Back to member introductions, please.

I have decided to come here because, well, I am frankly in love with Pokémon!
My favorite pokemon, as said in my name, Is Dedenne! "HEY! THAT'S A PIKACHU RIP-OFF!"
No. It's a cute creature who is not a Pikachu clone. Pikachu is not fairy type. Which, is my favorite.

Um, my first game was platinum, but my first game in the series was, Pokémon rangers, shadows of Almia. My favorite game is HeartGold/SoulSilver, the pokemon which followed you really sold it. And it was the first pokemon game I looked forward to. Anyways, this is kinda off topic. Well, not really, but back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I recently joined a few days ago. My name is James, but people call me JJ or Jay for short. I knew about this site for awhile now and decided, maybe it's time to start an account here. I first stumbled upon this site from my cousin, back in 2004. The whole Pokémon Trainer Card maker drew me to it. I'm 25 and live in the United States. I'm a huge fan of Pokémon, in both the anime series and games alike.

I'm an all around nice guy. Too nice for my own good, is what people say. But I don't care its me, and no one is going to tell me how I should or shouldn't be. My personality is kind, caring, loving, and humorous. I love to Draw, Write, and play Video games in my free time. When I'm not occupied with work, school, my loving fiancé, and her eight year old son; who I love and care for as my own. I get bickered at for fun by her saying her boy is getting into Pokémon and other things. Becoming another James hahaha. I used to be a well known and seasoned Role-Player back from when I was sixteen till up till I was twenty, but the last five years I've ceased in doing so.

I been well known fan-fictionair on many different topics from: Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, and many others; by my friends and family. I'm hoping to get in the gaming, anime, or manga business. I should have a career by now it eats me up. I can't let my talents go to waste or this hand catch dust. I'm hoping to kick off my retired shoes of Role-Play, and Role-Play again. As well as meeting, socializing, and just plain out fun with others. I'm not going to go on an on, because I can write a book on all about me. Just feel free to hit me up and we will chat, Role-Play, or just exchange words haha. Thanks for the ones who take their time to read this long Introduction.

Jay

Hey, y'all!
Jaz here. A newborn member in pokecharms. Idunno when was it that I first went to this site just to make a trainer card, in elementary I think. I joined a few days ago because, well, I find the forums fun. Fun.
My hobbies are reading a few novels, more on comics. Playin video games, and breeding my poke's and wonder trading them.
I like Klinklang, I just do. Those twisting shifting gears, it amuses me. <.>
Oh yeah, my favorite types were Dragons and Steels. Oh, and Fairies. I find em cool. And Mawile instantly found its way into my 6-man gang.
First pokegame I ever played, well, crystal version. But my pokeaddiction all began when the series started airing on our local TV station when I was still a little lad. True love, I say.
Well, let's keep loving pokemon. Pokemon who knows no age, gender, nationality, yeah. Just love.
fc- 0834 1620 3232

Greetings, I Am Hax4Ever A.K.A Poison-Snivy.

I Came To The Forums Just To Be Able To Communicate With Others And Have A Laugh Every Once And A While! As A Fact I Like To Play And Modify The Game "Cave Story" Quite Alot. For Minecraft Players My Username Is: ZennorHax

Hi, everyone! I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nikki if you'd like. I've been using Pokécharms for years to make trainer cards, and finally made the decision to join up. I've been playing Pokémon since I was 3, but I didn't have my own game until my 7th birthday, when I got Gold. My starter was a Totodile, and I can still remember the excitement! I still have that cartridge, and surprisingly it still works like new, even with all the cheats I used on it and the 11 (almost 12) years that have gone by.
Anyway, I live in Maine, which is that one state on the east coast that's way up Canada XD. I'm a senior in high school and I enjoy writing, drawing, playing video games (mostly Pokémon and The Sims) and watching TV.
I've taught myself how to read Japanese, German and Icelandic, and I'm currently taking a class in Latin, so that will make 5 languages I know. I like to play Pokémon in these languages, as well, but I usually play in English because it's my first language.
I'd also like to apologize in advance for my excessive use of "lol" and "XD" - I know I use them way more than I should. Sorry!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Hello and welcome to all of the new people. Follow the rules, post often, drop into chat and have fun. ^^

I would especially suggest dropping by chat once you feel you have good grasp around here, as that is where most of the regulars lurk.

Hope to see you all around the forums.

OK, i'm pie,because well i like pie, i found out about this through retrogamr. I like pie,minecraft,pokemon, doctor who,comics and other stuff. I LOVE 'MERICA

oh yeah, and as for DW, #SAVETHEDAY.

Hello, I'm Teaby.

I've been raised on Pokemon which may be why I love the series. I've mooched around the Trainer Card Maker and made a lot but never thought to join the forums. I have a few friends who I can talk to about Pokemon/battle/trade but I've seen quite a few British users on here and thought perhaps I can make closer (location) friends and maybe not lose them to lack of contact.

I like to play video games, mainly Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Phantasy Star Zero and Professor Layton. I do try to draw but I'm quite hopeless (except my avatar which I am trying to improve too) and I'm not much of a writer.

Sometimes I can't quite get the right words out so I try to describe as good as I can but I try to rephrase it better later on.

I have at least one Pokemon game for each gen (not
necessarily working condition (RIP Red, Silver)), my favourite region is Sinnoh, my favourite Pokemon is close with my first (chronologically) being Toxicroak, second being Gourgeist and third being Shiny Gengar.

I hope I can get along with you all.

Hey, I'm Murnco (Cory). I'm RL friends with Linkachu. Thought I would come here and see if anyone wanted to add me for X and Y friends.

I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue and although I have skipped some generations play quite a bit. I Finished my Kalos Pokedex recently. Also for the trainer cards the new Gen VI ones need to be added so I can finish mine. Well see you all around.

Hi there. My 'sona is Alakazam but you can call me Kaz or Zam. I've lurked this site for a long time now (mainly for the card creator) and decided to register once I saw it could be used with the card; I'm now here and whatnot. Big thanks to my new friend, Teapot, for changing my name and helping me out with my new site.

I've been into and played Pokémon since its inception in 1996 and have loved it ever since. Played every generation, almost every game on mostly all platforms but still am horrible at P2P/competitive battling, IVs, breeding perfect 'mons, etc. I'm slowly learning how to breed with Y and the support of #bulba (is that considered advertising?) which is a huge help. Gen III is a huge blur, though.

Sadly, my post isn't as long as the others. Sorry. ^^;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Welcome, everyone~! It's always great to see new faces here ^^ I've already seen a few of you in chat (like @Teaby and @Alakazam ) but I hope to see the rest of you drop by, too~ Hoping your stay here is great and fun, and I hope to get to know everyone better! :D

Good evening any and all here, I am Tex (Austin) and just decided to drop by and say hello fellow pokemon lovers. I will say that I do enjoy pokemon and well just want to have fun :)

Guess drop a PM if interested in a rp I guess :p

Last edited:
Alright then, I suppose I have to get this whole introduction thing out of the way. Hello, my name is Pheonix. And before you say anything, yes, I know it's misspelled. I assure you, that is 100% intentional.

I started playing Pokemon back during 2nd Gen, but the first game I actually owned was Gale of Darkness, and I absolutely fell in love it (Because screw having an actual life). My favorite Pokemon, if you couldn't already tell, is Houndoom. I stumbled across this site while I was HM03ing the internet for Pokemon-related content and spotted the Trainer Card Maker. Naturally, I was interested.

Besides Pokemon, my interest/hobbies include Fencing, children's card games played by adults, swords, video games, Earthbound, and watching various abridged series.

Well, I suppose that's about it. I think I'll just finish by saying this; Shiny Sharpedo is the manliest use of the color pink in the universe. That is all.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Hate to say this, but we already kind of have a prominent member with the name Pheonix which is intentionally typo'd, and he's been around for much longer than you have.

I suggest a name change. >>

Ewa ( my way of saying hello :) ) I am Jari, This is my first post to any forum.
It is really exciting to speak to fellow pokemon fans because I love to chat and have a good time :) so if you have any questions about me or just wanna have a fun chat just fire away :D

Alright, here it goes x3

My name's SnowCrow, you can call me Snow or whatever. I liked Pokemon since i was like, 6. The first time i found this forums, yeah, someone post a Trainer Card from here. And it got my Interest.
After a long time i'm using it, i think like 'I should probably join in'.

My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai. There once i bought a DVD that the cover was Giratina and The Sky Warrior, but... when i watch it it's Rise of Darkrai. But i'm quite amused.

I live at Indonesia. I like drawing, manual or digital, especially using SAI or Ms.Paint. Buut, i don't have Pen Tablet or such.

Beside Pokemon, I like a lot other games like Touhou(My favorite from Touhou are Youmu and Tenshi ^^) and Minecraft. And, i am a fan of Vocaloid, Anime, and Manga. I also do Fanfiction and Roleplaying.

I will try my best to online/active here.

That is all, Thank you.

Hello, I'm Naedlix. It's supposed to be an Organization XIII Name. My real name is Daniel. Well, I was looking for an Organization XIII (Argh, I can just say 13!) Name Generator, and I found myself here. I do like Pokémon, so... I registered. Haha. Well, have a nice de- I mean day!

Yo.

You can call me "Hara" for short. I'm no stranger to online communities and I play a lot of games, mostly on PC. I got a 3DS XL so I can play Pokémon Y. My FC is on my trainer card so feel free to add me if you have Pokémon X or Y or both. Message me your FC so I can add you as well.

Let's all be good friends for the sake of Pokémon everywhere!~ (ugh...I can't believe I just said that)

Hi I'm new to this forum and you can call me Cool or whatever you want.
My hobby is drawing pokemons and combining them e.g the one on my avatar which is sceptile + tyranitar.
I got interested when I saw the trainer cards so that is why I joined, I also like the Creative Corner as well.
Thank you for listening.

Hello! It is nice to meet you all! I am YukiPikachu. I enjoy drawing, cooking, writing, listening to music and reading. I found this site through its "Trainer Card Creator." I received my first Pokemon game when I was eight and it was a copy of Pokemon Leaf Green, despite Diamond and Pearl being the generation at the time. I also enjoy things like: anime, manga, and Vocaloid. My three favorite Pokemon are Pikachu, Eevee, and Gengar. I also try to collect any Pokemon related items I find, but primarily trading cards, figures, and plushies. (My collection isn't that large though)

Hello all, guess this is where I post, if not bash all you want. The name is Drake, Drake Tyban. At least that's my trainer name. My favorite type is fire, it matches my burning desire greatly. I am a pretty easy going guy who will help anyone with anything. (Unless I suck at it lol) I always like a good challenge and if it's something I like I'll give it one hundred and a half percent. I always look to make new friends and always will help others when they need it. I run the Cinnabar Gym, beat and get a badge and get the TM Fireblast. I am an older Trainer 19yrs old. As such I like 1st and 2nd Gen and use mostly those Pokemon. I like all Gens but these two are my favorites. If there is anything else you'd like to know just message me. Hope you have a good day!

Hello there, I'm Silverangel. I'm new here, first introduced when my friend told me about this place. It seems pretty cool. My favorite types are Fairy, Dark, Flying, and Dragon, though I listed myself as a Fairy/Dragon type. There are way too many Pokemon I like to get down to just six, but for now, I use a Murkrow Gijinka as my avatar.

I love Pokemon. Though I don't have the new Pokemon X and Y version yet T-T (getting it for Christmas, though). For now, I do a lot of Nuzlocking and competitive battling (excuse the competitiveness).

As a final note, I seem to like cards of all kinds (seriously, what's with all the cards in my room).

Ah crap... didn't see this thread.

*Ahem* my name is Phoenix, I'm 17 years old and a huge fan of Pokemon, anime, and video games. I love to draw and write, though I'm not very good at either, and I love to make friends. I came to Pokecharms after finding and using the Trainer Card maker, and eventually I found an interest in joining. :blush:

Hey, everybody! You can call me Tarot for short. I began my love for Pokémon playing Pokémon Yellow and have since been a dedicated fan of the franchise. In my free time, I love to read Pokémon fanfics and search for cute Pokémon fanart!

Though I may be a Gen I trainer, I have embraced every other generation that has arrived. With the arrival of Gen VI, I thought it might be a good time to stop lurking around this website and finally create an account. After all, I keep coming back to make Trainer Cards.

Nice to meet all of you!

I'm pwb9870, or at least on the internet. My real name is Michael, but I'd like to be called as my username. I'm 17 and an otaku with my favorite anime (not in order) being Angel Beats, Clannad, Kiniro Mosaic, and Love Lab. I also mostly listen to vocaloid songs and I also play a little yugioh and vanguard too.

I just became a competitive pokemon player and I'm still learning about it. My favorite type is rock and I have played with a monorock team that I love. 3rd gen is my favorite gen mostly because it was the gen I grew up with and the one to introduce me to pokemon, with the memory of Latias being the first pokemon I've ever seen (or at least the first I remember seeing, memory is very foggy for me).

Hope to be a good little member here.

Here goes X3...
My name is Sticky-Pink-Lemon . My real name is Polina (I'm Russian...) and I've loved Pokemon ever since I was 3... I think. I'm 11 years old and I love fairy types. Before fairy types, I liked Physic types. I'm not so clever and i'm rubbish at maths. My friends say i'm crazy and I really like cupcakes! X3 And I tend to repeat things and ... I thinks that's it... yeah, pretty much! NO! My fav gen is probably all of them. I can't choose! That's the problem with me... I can't choose anything like which side to pick and what starter to pick! X3 That's ALL of it!

Hope I make some good friends on here!

Greetings everyone, My (forums) name is BlurProdOG, my real name is Oscar, I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 4, I gave up when I was 13 and now i'm 17 and I got back to it when Pokemon X and Y came out. If had to pick my favorite Gen, it's either Gen 2 or the Gen 1 remakes, but playing Pokemon X and Y almost took it's place but I still love the games, as well at the mangas and anime. Nothing much for an introduction but its something. So hi all.

Edit: Adding fan next to Pokemon

Last edited:
Greetings! My name is Jay and I'm new to this website because I just wanted to make a new Pokemon X/Y trainer card and I got sucked in into making an account, so here goes lol :3 . I've been a Pokemon fan as long as I remember, as far back as back when I played Pokemon Crystal, but my love for Pokemon didn't come out until I played Generation 3 on my GameBoy, playing Pokemon Emerald and Sapphire. Eventually the DS came out and I got my hands on Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. At the age of 15 I took a break and a year later I got Pokemon Black rekindling my love for the game. When I turned 17 this year i purchased a 3DS just to play Pokemon X. Thats my Pokemon story, so how about I say a little bit more about myself. My hobbies are playing basketball, video games, and just going out and having fun. I'm Filipino and I love to watch anime. I guess thats all i could say now? Lol so add and we can battle and trade, my friendcode is in my profile picture, hope to chat with all you soon! Peace!

Hello! I'm MarshMEWllow. I just started because I really loved your trainer card makers, so I had to create an account to save them. I've loved Pokemon ever since I was 5 ( 6 years ago)! Sadly, I don't own any Pokemon games so i'm getting Pokemon X for Christmas! I really love the anime and that's how I got into Pokemon, after watching the anime. I hope that I can make some new friends here! Bye! X3

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan. I saw someones trainer card and thought it would be cool to make my own so I followed the link here. My most favorite Pokémon is Scizor! I like all the Bug/Steel types in general. The first game I ever played was Emerald, but my favorite would have to be Y because of all the added content and the ease of connectivity with people everywhere. I wasn't really in to competitive play until I was utterly destroyed by my friend's Aegislash. Now I'm plotting sweet revenge with a new team.

My name is Nick, though I go by NocteCanticum online. I joined Pokecharms after lurking in the IRC channel for a bit and seeking 3DS friends.

I am an avid gamer who tends to prefer RPGs and I play a female paladin named Rosalia Nightsong.

If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to hit me up!

Hi there. My name is Retro. I have a youtube channel that as of now has xtranormal vids. To be honest I never played a pokemon game ever until a few weeks ago. I caught the bug watching some youtubers do let's plays of the newest generation. Considering my age it is a bit of a feat. Not going to go into detail but lets say I was alive when then NES was first introduced here in the states and $100 was expensive at the time.

I love to rp and joined to look for a good pokemon rp. I play all types and try my best to be a good rper. Heck I use to play on the old AOL chat rooms in some of the more odd settings. I also love video games of all kinds. Kind of hard to pick a favorite but Suikoden is one of my tops. I also play table top rpgs, Magic the Gathering, and miniuatures like Warhammer 40K (Go Dark Eldar).

IRL I am a shy type at first but am friendly. I work in a library processing books. I also think this is the most I ever typed in an intro post. Anywho thanks in advance and I hope to bring about positive things to the community.

Peace.

My name is Joshua Smith and I ran into pokecharms while exploring the internet. I love to read and right and I LOVE pokemon, my favorite is Giratina. My hobbies include writing and playing games, I am glad to have found this website!!!

I'm Eevee Princess. As you can tell from my name, I really love Eevee! I came across Pokécharms when I saw a friend in the middle of creating her Trainer Card a few months ago. Typically, I go to this website to create Trainer Cards, but I decided to sign up and be part of the community. Usually, I love to draw and play video games in my free time, but I also read fanfics.