• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

I'm new here so I hope to have some fun! :)

I love to play Pokemon games and really like to chat so, expect to get involved a lot more later on.

My favorite Pokemon are Lucario, Minun, Charmeleon and Greninja.

I'm more of a "go with the flow" type of guy so I don't hold grudges or anything either.

And I've been known to have a huge appetite so watch out!

I hope to see you all during my own journey! XD

See ya!
- Komet Ketchum

Last edited:
Basically, my story is.

I just got into Roleplaying. I wanted some site to roleplay on. I literally just looked up Pokémon rolplaying site, and this was the first thing to come up, so I joined in.

My first Pokémon game was White, but I was introuduced to it through the manga, I knew about every region except Unova.

I love almost every Pokémon ^_^

Hai o/ I'm a returning member, idk what made me return here but I'm planning to stay here for longer now. I've been a Pokemon fan for pretty much my whole life and I'm hyped for the release of S&M next week (getting Sun). Other things I enjoy are drawing, surfing the net and reading.

Salutations.

Call me Bura. I am a University student currently living in Newfoundland, Canada. I love Pokémon for a long time, and I am so excited to see where Pokémon goes in the future. I've gone through this site several times, made the scatter trainer card but never officially joined, so this is my officially joining.

Can't wait to meet new people!

Hey, everyone!

I'm Michal, and it's great to finally be on such a famous Pokemon fansite! (Famous for its trainer card maker anyways, but famous nonetheless!) Hoping to have some good times and make some new friends here. Been playing since early gen 4, but I love all of the games across every generation! I like Sylveon, psychic trainers (ESPecially Sabrina (Hehe. Get it?)), and terrible puns. I'm an awkward dork but try socially interacting with me anyways. You may like what you find.

...Or you might think I'm weird. Won't know until ya try!

Hello hello everyone! I'm new here. Actually found this site while looking for a site to create a trainer card on! I'm currently playing a pokemon Y wonderlocke and eagerly awaiting sun and moon tomorrow! Already have my copy preordered!

I've been playing since gen 1 and have yet to find any games that beat out pokemon (and harvest moon/rune factory) ! Happily, my six year old is following in my shoes and has come to adore pokemon as well!

I'm always happy to make new friends!

Hey everybody! Came across this site through meticulous websearching and figured I'd add another online community to my list.

Really big fan of the Pokémon games, hoping to discuss the current Gen with you all at some point! :)

Alola!
I just happened to see a trainer card that was made on here, so I figured I would check it out. I have actually been interested in joining a Pokemon community for a while now, but I just haven't had the motivation to put forth effort to look for one. I feel like this one will be very worthwhile though.

Okay, so, I guess here's a little bit about myself.
I'll start with some of my hobbies. I'm very big into music. I like cooking. Drawing, dancing, I practice poi, I like to learn anything and everything, I love anime, and video games (I play Xbox and 3DS).

Now, my Pokemon background. I'm a proud Gen I veteran since the US debut. I played Gen I and II probably more than anything else I've ever invested time into. Sadly, it diminished from there. I played Gen III for just maybe a quick run through, and then fell out of it entirely. I used to collect the trading cards, all the original ones that are worth small fortunes now haha, although I never learned to play the card game back then, but eventually I lost all of those over time. So anyways, I have not, unfortunately, ever played Gen IV or V, or the remakes that came alongside them.
Now, when Gen VI rolled in, I dove back in, hardcore. Got Sun and Moon on their midnight release, and have barely put it down since. Aside from the games, I've also gotten back into the card game and I know how to play. I'm actually hoping to participate in tournaments fairly soon.
So....yeah. That's about all I have to say. I'm not new to the game, just new to the community thing, so I'm definitely looking forward to meeting new people, making some friends, and I'm always happy to help anyone out however I can, and also learning new things myself along the way.
See you around! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, you can refer to me as 'Patient' if that wasn't already obvious due to my username being the exact same thing haha. I found this site the same way I figure a lot of other users did - The trainer card maker. I messed around a bit, found a forum and here I am.

As for describing myself, well I'm pretty bad at that honestly. I never know what to say about myself aside from hobbies. Clearly, pokemon is one of my hobbies. If it wasn't, joining this site or even looking for it would be pointless. I'm a keen cyclist and squash player, though I'm definitely an amateur in both. I'd say I'm an amateur photographer but all I really have is a crap iPhone camera to take photos with, but it's something I love doing so it doesn't really matter. I occasionally write here and there, I'm currently writing a small little story. Video games take up a large section of my life like a lot of people my age.

As for pokemon, I got into it around the age of seven in gen 4. Pokémon Diamond was my first ever video game and Sinnoh has felt like home ever since. I moved onto gen 5 with Pokémon White but soon fell out of pokemon. A while after its release, I bought Black 2 but fell out of pokemon for a while after beating it. Gen 6 eventually brought me back, although I had missed the hype, trailers, announcement etc. I bought it almost a year after it released simply because I didn't know that it existed. Pokémon Y revived my love for the game and happened to be the game that got me into competitive battling. The announcement of ORAS came next and I followed everything intently. It was the first game that I'd ever really felt hyped for. Previously, I'd never really followed game announcements, leaks etc so this period of time was a memorable time for me. When it was released, I bought Omega Ruby and sped through it. Unfortunately, I fell out of competitive for a little while but I got back into it towards the end of gen 6. Now, me living in Europe, I was pretty annoyed with the late release of gen 7, but I stuck with it. At first, I wanted to avoid spoilers due to the amount that was coming out but my curiosity got the best of me and I looked at everything. I pre-ordered Moon and got it the day after the official European release and beat it within two days. If I put aside my nostalgia for gen 4 and the Sinnoh region, Alola and gen 7 is my favourite pokemon main series game by a mile. Though I'm now just waiting for the announcement of Diamond and Pearl remakes.

I think I've rambled on long enough now. I'm glad to be here, feel free to shoot me a message or something. I don't bite ... normally.

If everybody else is, than I guess I can introduce myself

I don't feel like sharing my real name, so you can call me Shade or Chase. I'm a huge gamer who came here after searching for a trainer card creator. Eventually, I was making a game so I decided to join. Though production is called off at the moment, I hope to stay and make friends as my real life friends judge me in every aspect. I got into Pokemon at a very young age, the first game I played was Leafgreen, even though I have older games such as Pokemon Ruby and Emerald, and Pokemon Yellow. My heart is for one girl who really is one of my only friends. I live in the United States in North Carolina. I go to high school and it's terrible each day. Life seems to hate me even though I try to live through it but I'm having second thoughts. I have Social Anxiety Disorder and that kills me everyday.

Anyone who wants to help, go ahead. I don't mind. Hopefully it will work.

Hi every one I'm Temple-God (I know This not so original nickname) Or Temple for short (temple-sama in Pokemon Showdown) I'm 14 Years old. My Hobbies are:
Playing games
Relaxing
And Watching Youtube
My Favourite is Gallade because he has geat design, stats and Mega Evolutions. My first shiny was shiny Pidgey (however I didn't captured it because I encountered it before obtaining Pokeballs). My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Leaf Green (I played on emulator) and my starter was Squirtle. I live in Poland near Gdansk. My Favourite generation is Gen 4. My Favourite starter evolution line is Torchic's line.
My English as you see is not that bad but i have problems with word through(thanks Arceus if I wrote it Correctly)

So Thats it. Peace Bye

I made a trainer card of a fan game in roblox but i used the badges from the kanto region because i play a pokemon fan game in roblox
trainercard-TheDudeXRobl.png

Hello, I'm Nove Nu-Vonde, though some people might know me as PCTheSkitty or Psycho Cat from other forums I used to browse. I am brand spanking new to Pokecharms, but just at a quick glance it looks really cool and hopefully this can be my new main forum! Eager to meet all you scrubs ; >

Hey,
My name is Adriano. I used to be part of pokecharms but I kinda just fell away and stopped playing pokemon. I remembered this place when I saw an add for pokemon sun and moon and decided to purchase pokemon moon.

Hmm a little about me... I work as an electrician. I'm happily married and we have a little pomeranian. I love to snowboard and draw. I've been working on my digital art a bit more recently. I also play quite a bit on my ps4. All of my good friends have moved away so i dont do much outside of that.

Hopefully I'll be able to get to know you guys a little bit because as I remember pokecharms always seemed to be a tight knit community.

Hello! I am completely new to this site, so help would be greatly appreciated. I'm 13 years old and I adore Pokémon. My first game was Pearl, but unfortunately I lost it and my first actual game was X. Since then I have most main series games before Gen 3. I love to write about Pokémon but I'm not very confident. Please could somebody give me some advice if that's not too much hassle? Thanks!

Hey guys, I reigstered a while ago but just had the opportunity to post for the first time. Been playing since ye olde days of Pokemon Yellow. I discovered the site because of the trainer card maker. Currently replaying all games starting from Pokemon Platinum all the way to Sun & Moon. Below you can see the team I used the team to beat Platinum. Thanks for having me.

What is up guys, my name is as you can see is BriefStar you can call me Brief for short a few of my friends told me about the site and I finally got around to signing up on the site. I have been a huge pokemon fan since the days of old Red and Blue also Yellow if you would like to add it I even went as far as to start a channel where I do challenges.

When I am not doing that I find myself shiny hunting in my spare time I will even take request to hunt for my friends if they want a shiny I can hunt for them I will gladly do the same for any new friends I meet in the forums and I am not bad at battling I can give some people a for run their money Wifi battles and Showdown are where you can find me. That is all I have to say about me I hope to make a decent amount of friends.

Hello! I am new here and I have loved Pokemon since I was a kid. I love the games, the anime, the trading card game. I even have a crossover fanfiction that I work on. I thought since I love Pokemon so much, why don't I start RPing it? So I found this place! I hope to RP plenty and meet new people.

Hey everyone,

I just joined last night when I found the Trainer Card Maker.

My name is Dylan. I've been playing Pokemon since the late 90s, but I didn't get a game until FireRed. I've played all seven generations. I love the TCG and collect avidly. I run two Pokémon Instagram accounts (one for TCG, one for everything else). Some of my favorite Pokemon games are FireRed, Platinum, SoulSilver, Gold, X, and Moon. My favorite Pokemon are Manectric and Murkrow.

I'm currently in college. I'm majoring in music education, hoping to one day become a band director. I play the saxophone, but I also dabble in trombone, bassoon, clarinet, and percussion. I write music as well. I've arranged several pop songs for our pep band and I've also completed one work for saxophone quartet at this time. I love playing video games, reading, making lists, and watching movies and television. I'm also a huge Marvel fan.

Hello, I'm FairyMoon and I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember. I'm not too good at introductions so this will be short. Currently I'm 19, I love pretty much all things Pokemon even the TCG though I never played before still interests me. I like video games (although I suck at them), swimming, and roleplaying as well. There isnt much really to know about me haha, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello there! I like your username and avatar~
I will be 19 in April myself, so we're pretty close in age. I enjoy playing the TCG with my brother and friends sometimes. We have fun building decks out of random cards. I much prefer the Pokemon video games tho :D Do you have a favorite?
Also...
This is the best site for role-playing I have come across. That isn't saying much because I haven't been on many sites and am very new to RPing but....yeah. :D

I hope you enjoy the site~ :)

Hello people of the internet. My name is Ry_Burst, but you can call me Ry. I'm a Pokenerd (Is that a thing? I hope so. If not, it is now.) I'm a budding writer, not so good of an artist, (It's the thought that counts right?), comedian, and RPer. I heard about this as a trainercard creator, and noticed the RPing. I've always been interested in in, but never really did it. Well I took the leap and here I am.

As in history about myself, when I was short, (Ryakinese, for young), I became fascinated by Pokemon. I spent hours just drawing copies of Ash's team and pretending to have my own.
My first game was Pokemon Silver. I was only about 6 at the time, and i didn't know how to save. So I would play it dead, then charge it, then restart. I knew there was a cave after Violet City, so my young mind reasoned that I should always pick a water type (even though sprout tower was only grass and the occasional flying type.

Later in my life (after I had lost Silver), I received a DS and a copy of Pokemon Pearl. I chose the cute monkey, and beat the game with that Infernape. Now Infernape is one of my personal favorite Pokemon.

If I was a Pokemon, I would be an Aipom. I am goofy, silly, and somewhat of a prankster. Other then Pokemon, my intrests include, but not limited to, Yu-gi-oh, Drama (As in theatre, not everyday drama), Football (as in American Football. i prefer playing it then actually watching it), and listening to good music.

For personal stuff, i'm a teenage boy who live in Missouri, and I'm not an country hick. I have a high reading level and love to read. Um, I guess, i have nothing left to say about myself, trying to not get super personal. I'm up for any collaboration, (RP, storywrting artwork) and just let me know. Well there you know people, of the amazing person called Ry_Burst. How here, have a cookie, and and enjoy you're time here, because I know I am.

a,,,,, helo all im sombre/kara ive had my accoutn for,,,, a whi le,,,, im jus bad at being active lmao,,,,, im a smol gay 15 y/o who likes osomatsu-san pokemon and karabita,,,,, im v indecisive and forgetful and like making my txt and things unnecessarily decorated to compensate for my lack of an interesting personality outside of being annoying and both self-loathing and narcissistic at the same time,,,,, ive also been called???? a walking pokedex?????? cos i could name practically any pokemon if u showed it to me or described it or smthn,,,,, i also over use elipses,,,,,,,, but commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i also rlly like dark types so theres that??? i gues,,,,, idk,,,, water typs are good too,,,, and fairy types,,,,, ghsost an poison typs too,,,, fire types are also good,,,,, i,,,, im bad at forming coherent thoughts lm ao,,,,,, ill b quiet now asdfdhafjsdhgjkfd

Alright, well, I suppose I should introduce myself.

My (user)name is Vergil Tanner, but you guys can call me Vergil. :D I was turned onto this site by a friend of mine from another forum, who suggested that this might be a decent place for a different sort of game, so...here I am! I've been RPing for almost a decade now, and I like to think I'm pretty good at it...but that's for you peeps to decide, heh. I'm a big literature-head (I love fantasy and Sci-fi in particular) and am a gigantic nerd. Not so much a Poke nerd, but I like it enough to want to play some RP games in it ;) My favourite Generation has to be Second Gen, though. Call me a purist if you must ;)

I think I might lurk for a while as I figure out a decent place to jump in - I'm really busy generally, so I try not to overload myself with work all that much - and I need to wait for another forum to come out from being crashed to get some info across (I have a character I want to use, but he's saved over there, sooooooooooo I have to wait to be able to salvage him) but you will probably be seeing me at some point in the future!

Also, since I'm in China, I will likely not be online at the same time as most of you for overly long. Sorry in advance, haha!

If anybody has any questions or would like to chat with me, my Conversation Inbox is always open!

Have a pleasant day!

Vergil

Well hello everyone! I am Charlespark, and most people tend to refer to me as Charles or the Pokémon that is currently in place of my profile picture. While I might not be one that can convey such messages with standing visuals or sound, I tend to instead communicate them throughout the words and vocabulary that has been in my adept writing since I was a kid. I have been roleplaying for years already now, and I have found this beautiful place by stumbling upon it back in last year in September when I was looking for other places to find other roleplayers.

I am one that likes to write a lot, and also code in several computing languages; as I am making a video game for the future to come. As time can be a pain to pass with in the real world, I sometimes tend to take some nice, leasurely walks in the Pacific side of America; though I do tend to run into a lot of bad luck now.

My top favorite video games are tied first with the Xenosaga series and Tales of Vesperia, as Pokémon is at a very close second here. Speaking of Pokémon, I do have quite a bit of things with Pokémon here. Besides having a collection of the games, I have an arsenal of Pokémon plush toys that are all over on mostly the other side of my bed!

I currently have all the starter Pokémon for Johto, Hoenn, and Kalos. I also have the Pokémon X and Y fossil Pokémon, which are Tyrunt and Amaura; along with having Sylveon and Bunnelby to compliment along nicely. The list goes on and on, as I also do have my lovely favorite plush toy of Cyndaquil that I adore a lot!

Well, that brings me to a close now, so I wish everyone a wonderful day, or if you are in a different part of the world, a magnificent night!

Hi, everyone! As you can tell, my name is RapidRiver97, but you can call me Rapid. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Soul Silver, although my favourite game has to be Pokemon Moon. Obviously, my favourite Pokemon is Samurott.

I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing, although I'm not very good at the last thing. I also like to dance, as well as play video games.

In my Pokemon Moon version, I'm in the process of completing my Pokedex, although someday I hope to get into competitive battling. I chose Rowlet as my starter, mostly because Decidueye is the coolest final evolution of the three, in my opinion.

Anyways, I'm not entirely sure what else to put. Have a nice day and/or night, then! *disappears mysteriously*

Heya! I'm MysticMeowstic4 (as shown by my username :p)

I was first introduced into Pokemon by my wonderful older cousin (who's name I won't mention), and I recall starting with Pokemon B/W. I've honestly loved it ever since! Right now, I'm playing through Pokemon Platinum, but I have played Sun/Moon.

So uhh, yeah! Nice to be here, and, well, Hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful day/night! Baii!

Name's Absol_Chiliarch (Absol_C or just Chili for short).

I've been a lover of Pokemon since the 3rd grade when a friend of mine introduced me to Pokemon Diamond (cue insults about Gen 4). I consider myself a bit of a geek when it comes to video games and folklore from other countries. Recently, I've been losing interest in Pokemon, but I still love the artwork (as shown in my profile picture)--Speaking of artwork, I'm a self-taught artist so you might see me in Creative Corner every now and then.
Though I've been losing interest in the games, I'm hoping to complete Pokemon Moon at some point (when School isn't a priority, so the summer probably).

Nice to meetcha.

Hiya all!

I'm Oiniane and I've been a fan of pokémon ever since it first appeared to Finland when I was roughly ten. Never really grew over it, which is tad funny. Never actually did any RP about pokémon yet here to finally try it. I've actually been thinking about it for few years now, so better stop tangling with it and just get it over with. I hope that I can offer lovely moments to people with it. ♥ I can be little bit weird but I never mean harm with it!

Have a nice week!

Hello all,

I'm Nickels, and I originally played Pokemon Crystal on my Gameboy color until it died on me two days later. I never touched another one until I got a GB Sp on my birthday a few years later with Fire Red. After that I didn't really look back. I tend to be silent most of the time, though I can be very chatty if a topic I enjoy pops up. My hobbies are reading, writing (trying to really), and video games. I watch anime here and there, but I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be. I tend to peruse through sites every few hours so I may be AFK for a while before I respond to anything. Well, I think that about covers it for me.

Have a good day, and uh, yeah.