• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New layout (again)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Dear Blaziken and Ralts,

Please would you fix your new layout so that it displays properly on 800 x 600?

Thank you,
your devoted follower,
helen-louise.

can someone explain whats going on I get off this site come back and everythings different well kinda different except everythings in orange and red there are a whole bunch of ralts and blazikens everywhere crap as been added at the end of some of the options and a note that sounds like teamrocket wrote it. Is this supose to be a joke by doctor oak and raichu because I'm really leaning towards that.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Believe me. I didn't see this coming either :shock: ^^;

Blaziken has been plotting a takeover of the site ever since the new layout came into being. Most people didn't notice his sadistic mug at the top right of the screen... I did. I knew exactly what he was thinking! The fiend! :evil:

Truthfully, it's out of my hands now. Only the Doc can deal with this. We'll just have to wait and see what happens o.o

baratron said:
Dear Blaziken and Ralts,

Please would you fix your new layout so that it displays properly on 800 x 600?

Thank you,
your devoted follower,
helen-louise.

Ralts received a kicking, images were resiz3d and the banner and code etc were manipulated to aid those dinosaurs still looking at the net in a crap 800 width box to view my new uber-c001 site.

can someone explain whats going on I get off this site come back and everythings different well kinda different except everythings in orange and red there are a whole bunch of ralts and blazikens everywhere crap as been added at the end of some of the options and a note that sounds like teamrocket wrote it. Is this supose to be a joke by doctor oak and raichu because I'm really leaning towards that.

This aint no joke kid. :twisted: Ralts and I have taken over and this site is now my Uber-Cool Pokemon Site! All mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!

I would like to hereby pledge my loyalty to Blaziken in the hopes that he won't incinerate me and will come to appreciate me and give me a seat of power when he conquers the world. I would be d4 l33t35t ruler you've ever seen.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Traitor! I won't forget this! :evil:

*Flamethrower comes 2 inches from singeing her hat*
Eeep! Not the hat! Anything but the hat! :cry:

I might pleadge my alligience if you maybe added a few staryu here and ther or maybe some starmie but I personaly like staryu better don't you ^_^and why don't you put this :Gary: instead of this :twisted: it looks alot scarrier :p

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Alex Bock said:
can someone explain whats going on I get off this site come back and everythings different well kinda different except everythings in orange and red there are a whole bunch of ralts and blazikens everywhere crap as been added at the end of some of the options and a note that sounds like teamrocket wrote it.

Speaking personally, what I believe has happened is that Blaziken has escaped from the Pokemon Of The Week box to take over the entire site. It would seem that he has been aided in this by Ralts. Don't be fooled by Ralts's small and cute exterior - its Psychic attacks can confuse you into doing its will without even knowing what you're doing...

Is this supose to be a joke by doctor oak and raichu because I'm really leaning towards that.

I wouldn't worry about it. At least it was an inside job. I guess one of us just needs to challenge Blaziken and Ralts to a battle (2 on 2?)...

No, I'm not volunteering! Do I look like I'm volunteering?! *cower*

*looks at weird takeover thing* So THAT's why Ralts muttered 'Soon...' to his/her/itself....

Hooray for violent moods. *smashes a chair* Usually when I'm in one of those I play SSBM. Fuuuuuuuun. :twisted: