• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Gen V Sillhouette?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks a bit like the strange Pokemon television show I've seen on videos here before, but before some official source confirms it, I'm going to be on the fence.

Looks like a Steel/Dragon type. Looks like Dialga will no longer have a unique typing.

I hope this will be confirmed as so. If it is, then I will go rabid and catch one when B/W comes out. If not... Then I'll go and asplode.

It looks edited on. The photo is fuzzy, but the Pokemon looks really sharp. (Compared to everything else.)
&&
I believe that's Pokemon Sunday, or whatever. I don't think a television show leaks images. D:

But. If it really is real, it looks like a rock/dragon. Or water/dragon.
Sooo~

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I wouldn't say it if it wasn't, would I?

There was no silhouette on last week's Pokemon Sunday, it's Friday, so this week's episode hasn't even aired yet, and if those concrete facts weren't enough, it's a blatant shoop. You don't even need a trained eye to see how obvious it is.

Gotta agree with Alex on this one. I beleive that was the same pose that the lady had when they "revealed" the false gen V starts.

Beside, if you look carefully, it looks like someone actually brushed the pain on, then photoshopped. plus, you would think that they would take care of that small smidge of green on the side. It's very very hard to see, but if you look close enough, you'll see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.