• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Forum Game Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
There's really only one rule here: if you want to post a new game - ESPECIALLY a Hurt and Heal game - please contact a member of staff and run it by them first. This is basically just to eliminate redundancy and avoid pissing people off in the long run.

Kthx.

Important Note: If one Hurt and Heal game is already active, the answer for creating a second will always be no. We only want one at a time, sorry. Please don't ask to lock one in favour of making another either. Once one's been made it should be played out right to the end - unless everyone is sick of it.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Addendum: Don't make the member of staff that you ask be me. I don't reply to 99% of PMs. Best advice is to hound Linkachu about it - she deals with this forum more than most of the rest of us.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Addendum: Don't make the member of staff that you ask be me. I don't reply to 99% of PMs. Best advice is to hound Linkachu about it - she deals with this forum more than most of the rest of us.

Yes... I generally always read/reply to my PMs, unless they're far too idiotic. xd

Feel free to ask Sem as well, though! He's nice and feels lonely for never getting any PMs :)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
No! I don't need these people's dirty PMs! Email them all to Linkachu, she's the one who whores herself to these games.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No! I don't need these people's dirty PMs! Email them all to Linkachu, she's the one who whores herself to these games.

He means PM. Don't email me. I can guarantee I won't read the email messages because I rarely check it. Only PM me.

I will read all my PMs and reply as soon as possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.