1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New English Wi-Fi Event Announced

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

A new Wi-Fi event for gamers with Pokémon Black & White has been announced. The event is due to give gamers the rare chance to get their hands on a Reshiram or Zekrom depending on the version of the game you own, the two Pokémon will also unlock a new Dream World Expansion in which the gamers can gain a C-Gear skin featuring either Reshiram or Zekrom.

Read More

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Is there a password or anything special for this event, or do you just download the Pokemon via WiFi and take them into the Dream World to unlock the expansion?

Also, since you said English, I assume you mean North America and Europe? Just want to confirm before I get my hopes up because I'm really excited to have the chance to receive these C-Gear skins. :)
    2. Demelza
      Demelza
      No password needed, just get the Pokemon via Wi-Fi and then send one of the two into the Dream World.

American, European, and Australian games, when open to all three it's just easier on my part to state them as the English games. That and I was pushed for time to finish writing the article.
    3. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      No worries! And thanks for the reply. I can't wait for this event. :D
    4. Carmen Lopez
      Carmen Lopez
      Totally keeping track of these now that I can access wifi at home ♥ I'm looking forward to getting Zekrom in my game as well as the C-Gear skins.