• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New eeveeloutions

Which eevee type do you want most

• Normal

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dragon

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Steel

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Ghost

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Bug

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Rock

• Ground

• Poison

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Flying

• Fight

• Normal

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dragon

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Steel

• Ghost

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Bug

• Rock

• Ground

• Poison

• Flying

• Fight

• Total voters
Even though there are now seven different evolutions for eevee, I'm still not satisfied. So I figured I would start this forum so we could try to think up new evolutions for eevee, just for the heck of it.

A bug type wouldn't be all that bad. The only problem being that other than a couple of them, most bug types aren't good for the endgame. It could have a nice design though. I can sort of imagine it. :-\

Last edited by a moderator:
To finally fill out the special half of the types, I want to see a Dragon Eeveelution. I think it would look vaguely like a wyrm, however, with vestigal wings.

I know most of us want a dragon eeveelution but what if they made one where Eevee evolves with levels for once. Not like Glaceon or Leafeon where you have to be in a specific place but one where you could be anywhere, level up, and Eevee evolves.

What about a poison type? I could kinda see that, plus it would be easier to pull of than a flying or dragon type (eevee with wings? Kinda odd)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
As it has already been said in this very thread, and in a few topics preserver issues, based off of the pattern of previous Eeveelutions a Dragon type is most likely at the moment.

Also, a dragon type does not have to have wings, so it could work perfectly fine without or without them. Not sure if they'll give us any in Gen V, though, seeing as they just gave us two last Gen.

I've always wondered, if they were to make a normal-type Eeveelution, what would they call it? Eeveeon? Ah well, a rock-type Eevee would be amazazing. (Yes, amazazing)

Flying type would be sweet, for sure. Fighting type would be interesting, but I don't know if it'd be a good Pokémon.

In addition: LUNCHEON, THE SNORLAX-EEVEE HYBRID.

I can very well see a Rogue-sort Fighting type, kind of like the Cat People race in DnD. Fighting doesn't mean smash-and-crash, it can mean stab-and-grab as well. :p

Kibetou said:
I know most of us want a dragon eeveelution but what if they made one where Eevee evolves with levels for once. Not like Glaceon or Leafeon where you have to be in a specific place but one where you could be anywhere, level up, and Eevee evolves.
In a sense they already did that Espeon & Umbreon However If you read its Pokedex entry saying it evolves from radiation only it is very doubtful that will happen.

I Also believe in the Dragon Eevee evolution just give it a Dragon scale & u get your Drageon!! :D

The two Eeveelutions that I want to see most would be Poison and Ground. I just like the idea of a little Eevee being trapped underground with no way out, or stuck in a vat of toxic waste and then suddenly evolving and saving itself.

I also like the idea of Eevee not needing to adapt to anything at all and just evolving like a regular Pokemon at a certain level.

I don't know if I would really want a Dragon type Eeveelution. Eeveelutions and Dragon types are like the bread and butter of Mary Sue-ish RP characters, so to have a Dragon type Eevee evolution... I feel like I'd just see it way too much and get bored of it.

I completely agree with Virgil's above comment about Mary-Sue-ish Dragoneon. (Ya, ya, I know that's not what it'd be called >.>) There might be some good points about it, but eh ...

I would half-like a Ghost-Eevee. I would like it because it's ... well. A ghost type. xD (Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with ghost-types) But I wouldn't like it because one of my FakeMon (Destineon) is a Ghost-type, aaaaaand it'd be annoying that there'd be no point in making that FakeMon. >.>

IF THEY MAKE A STEEL-TYPE EEVEELUTION, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANNOYED.
All of you 'Charmsians are my witnesses, mmkays? D:<
One of my favourite FakeMon of mine is Potasseon, the Steel-type Eeveelution. I swear to god that if they steal that idea, I will be peeeeeeved. >_<''

As stated in another topic a while back, I would like to see a poison, steel, bug, dragon, and/or normal type (the king of Eevees)

Poison: I've seen a sprite splice somewhere with a twist with umbreon and seviper. I would like something like that, a giant blade on its tail, maybe a scorpion like design. A few names come to mind: Toxeon, Veneon, and Poiseon. Evolution: Poisoned by a particular pokemon. Pokemon varies with each nature.

Steel: Basically I could either see it as a cyborg like creature, with pixelated red and black eyes, completely clad in armor, or I could see it with armore covering what looks like a larger version of Eevee, with an axe for a tail. Names: Titaneon, Steeleon, Metaleon (emphasis on the a), or Armeon. Obvious, maybe trading with steel coat, or teaching iron defense.

Bug: Basically it would have huge bug eyes, which would be normal for the Eeveelutions, a body composed of armor like substance, with a dragonfly tail with either dragonfly wings or butterfly wings. Names: Stageon, Beetalion, Crawleon (from creepy crawly), or Chitineon (Derived from the same substance that makes insect exoskeletons, chitin). Evolving with a particular bug in your team, or evolving with a team filled with 5 bugs and one Eevee

Dragon: Basicaly a demon tail, some dragon wings, maybe a horn and some fin like things for the ears. Names: Draceon, Drageon, Dragoneon, Draconeon, or Wyvereon. Evolves with 5 dragons and 1 Eevee, or defeating 20 dragons.

Normal: Basically just a larger version of Evee, maybe with a smaller mane, a bushier or smaller tail, maybe longer, and a more developed face. Names: Eeveon or Evoceon. Evolves after all evolutions have been obtained and cancelled evolutions to the evos that can be stopped. Battled 1 of each evolution.

Names! I have names!

Poison: Vireon (from Viral, Latin for Poison, or Virus)

Steel: Ferreon (from Ferrus)

Dragon: Valeon (from Valiant, this one's hard....)

Ghost: Ecteon (from Ectoplasmic)

Ground: Tecteon (from tectonic)

Rock: Graniteon (guess)

...so many!!!

if there was a flyeon or windeon or wingeon i would love it and get it to lvl 100 and keep it and love it...

but right now im going to have to stick to leafeon and espeon...

nikohesus said:
Steel: Ferreon (from Ferrus)
My Potasseon name is bettur D':

*brick'd*

doubled32 said:
Steel: Basically I could either see it as a cyborg like creature, with pixelated red and black eyes, completely clad in armor, or I could see it with armore covering what looks like a larger version of Eevee, with an axe for a tail. Names: Titaneon, Steeleon, Metaleon (emphasis on the a), or Armeon. Obvious, maybe trading with steel coat, or teaching iron defense.

Gawd, I was scared you were gonna say "a sheild for a tail". :x *brick'd for hinting towards FakeMon*
Stop throwing bricks D:

Anyways, there might not be any more Eeveelutions. :d I'm not saying that you should stop discussing it, there may well be more, but don't get your hopes up. There were no new Eeveelutions in the third gen. :x

*brings out a sheild to prevent from getting hit with more bricks D:*

*throws cookie*

Tunduli, the Potasseon name is sha-weet. It's not obvious, but it suits the Steel-type wonderfully.

As for a rock type, I don't think it would be the classic, craggy boulder. In my opinion, it would be smoother, more like obsidian, even though it technically doesn't count as a mineral.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Light isn't a type, and we already have Umbreon, so I don't see that happening.

Espeon and Umbreon already essentially personify the Sun and Moon respectively, and by affiliation light and dark.

doubled32 said:
Poison: I've seen a sprite splice somewhere with a twist with umbreon and seviper. I would like something like that, a giant blade on its tail, maybe a scorpion like design. A few names come to mind: Toxeon, Veneon, and Poiseon. Evolution: Poisoned by a particular pokemon. Pokemon varies with each nature.

Could it be this one?

Toxeon FTW :3

I'd like to see a Ghost-type (Spectreon. If they hijacked my design, I would be DELIGHTED, though it's unlikely T-T), Poison-type (See Toxeon (It's not mine, it belongs to Mandy of http://trsrockin.com, and all credit for that image goes to her)) and Flying-type (Another of Mandy's images, this time Breezeon)

Normal-type would be good too (Another one of mine, it'd be Eeveon)

Steel-type... having a Steel-type on its own is very rare, and it'd probably be slightly Mary-Sue, same with Dragon-type (Though Wyverneon is nice :3)

Rock/Ground-type... That'd be good as well, though I think they'd make it ugly.

I'm Ghost all the way!! "Ecteon" Would be the way to go!!! ;D
Second fave would be Flying. I'd imagine it to be mostly white in color.

My judgement is based purely on which one would look cooler. Poison would be pretty rad, but Ghost is just better in my head.

I just got a way nifty thought. ZEBRA STRIPES! What type would that be though?

As my vote suggests, I'm for Flying. Not only would a pure Flying type be a much-desired pokemon, Flying types are quite flexible. They don't have to be based on a bird, they could be based on a cloud, plane or storms. I tend to any eeveelutions that arrive though, so even if a Flying type doesn't come around for a while, I'll be content.

I need an all Eevee team, so I voted flying. OMG Shiro thats the image that inspired me lol. :o Anyway, I just think it would be a cool thing to have. for names, Aireon,Cloudeon,Skyeon, or Wingeon.

I love Eevee! said:
I need an all Eevee team, so I voted flying. OMG Shiro thats the image that inspired me lol. :o Anyway, I just think it would be a cool thing to have. for names, Aireon,Cloudeon,Skyeon, or Wingeon.

Which one? Breezeon? Toxeon? Or Spectreon?

I'm trying to get ideas for how a Dragon-type on would look...

Anyone want to help me? :3

Personally, I want a Steel, a Rock and a Ghost Eeveelution. Rock would look really though, Steel really bad-ass and ghost kinda freaky. For Ghost, I'd like the same colour as Haunter, with blood-red eyes and a smooth body. Steel would be a coated in reflecting chrome, with two large horns that look like scimitars on it's head and a a sharp, pointy tail. The Rock type should be coated in a rock hull with small pointy ears and a horn on it's head, with a burly rock tail

Just my ideas.

A

Anonymous

A fighting eeveelution would be epic, they should call it "Rumbleon" its always an idea I had for a fakemon but if they put it in the game, I'd be happy, but then it might steal Flareon's thunder with Physical attack, and they'll probably make it faster, but in balancing that out it'll have a lower attack stat, and you can always give Flareon a speed item like the quick claw. So yeah, FIGHTING EEVEELUTION ALL THE WAY!

I'd prefer a ghost type eeveelution. I think the name Spireon would be an awesome name (and also that seems the general consensus on other parts of the internet XD)! Or perhaps Appareon. Though a dragon type would also be just as cool.

Personally i think a dragon type eevee evolution would be too much and I couldnt really picture the design, I love the dragon type and all however, the eevee evolutions being cute and all I can't see a dragon type being cute like the evolutions of eevee,

I think a poson type would be cool, like toxeon and it being purple and stuff, I dont know but It could happen,

I also wouldnt mind the steel type eevee evolution, like metaleon or meteon - It be hard to figure out a name in my opinion but the design would be amazing and it could be either hi-tech like and pretty or like hard and sophisicated,

I couldnt imagine an eevee evolution with wings so thats out the picture

But I'm really unsure, I hope there are more eevee evolutions just so I could see them I guess :)

Munchy Lax said:
In My opinion, I think the eveeloutions will never end, because even if they run out of types they will just make new ones.

I don't think so, actually. Everybody on 'Charms pretty much agrees that there will be no new types, so only the ones that haven't been used yet will be filled in. It would be no point in making other ones for the same type or even evolutions, for one thing it would make for too many PokeMon (17 times 2 is 34, plus Eevee :s).

It's fun to see how many Dragon type fans there are on 'Charms~

Black Rock Shooter said:
Munchy Lax said:
In My opinion, I think the eveeloutions will never end, because even if they run out of types they will just make new ones.

I don't think so, actually. Everybody on 'Charms pretty much agrees that there will be no new types, so only the ones that haven't been used yet will be filled in. It would be no point in making other ones for the same type or even evolutions, for one thing it would make for too many PokeMon (17 times 2 is 34, plus Eevee :s).

Don't ruin my fun :p

I can easily imagine a Ghost type Eeveelution (Muerteon!) But whenever I imagine a dragon-type Eeveelution, it always becomes Vaporeon for some reason. A steel type would be beastly (Magneseon!). For some reason, I'm just seriously doubting the possibility of a dragon type, though. But, hey, anything could happen. Probopass proved that. ;)