• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed New Beginnings

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Lucas smiled and began strumming along to Nick's violin, softer than before so it could be a moment for just the four of them. Like old times. Aiden looked back into Nick's eyes, a sparkle in his own that wasn't often seen, and followed suit. He sang, soft and sweet, just for his best friend. He repeated the lyrics to their song, pure emotion driving his angelic voice. He meant every word.

Knight and Mika were swaying to the music. They both enjoyed their trainers' talents, the ability to bring such beautiful feelings out of the people around them with their songs was an amazing gift.

Nick joined in on the singing. He does not do it much. He did have a decent singing voice as well. He would just rather play his violin. He harmonized with Aiden.

Zack had his eyes closed he played the drums but there was no way he could have carried them everywhere they went. He sat there and enjoyed as his brother and two best friends play and sing.

Krisseon

As the song came to an end, Aiden could see everyone else starting to file out. "Hey, I guess we're docked. Let's get going!" He stood, stretching his body out. He winced and groaned when his back popped both in relief and discomfort. "Ow.." He'd had lasting back issues due to years of being kicked in the spine for various reasons, on top of many other torturous beatings. The aches were less often these days, though. He supposed he'd been sitting in a bad position or something.

Lucas looked at Aiden knowingly, but decided against saying anything. He put his guitar away and stood, slinging it over his shoulder and ready to go.

Nick put away his violin. He stepped behind Aiden and started to rub his back for a minute before he led him to the door. He wanted to make his friend feel better.

Zack stood from the couch and picked Lucas up. "Time to go guys. We will meet you two at rhe end of the ramp." With that he walked out of the room. Gardevoir stood next to Knight. She wanted to be near the Gallade.

Krisseon

Lucas waved at the two as him and Zack headed for the dock with a smile, Mika right behind them.

Aiden couldn't help but blush a bit at Nick's attempt to make him feel better, but he turned around to stop him. "No, no, it's okay. I'm okay." He smiled softly, "Thank you though. It means a lot you want to help, but it's... well, you know... and I don't want you to have to deal with my problems, that's all." He hoped Nick understood what he was trying to say. The boy had helped him out for so long, for so many years, he just didn't want to be a burden when they were supposed to be having fun.

He shrugged it off and grinned, taking his hand to lead him to the dock. "C'mon, adventure is waiting!"

Knight rolled his eyes at his trainer's stubbornness to accept any kind of help. Even to this day, Aiden refused to let people in to deal with his struggles. He sighed, then gestured in a polite way for Gardevoir to lead the way with a smile. Ladies first.

Nick was not about to let Aiden slide that easy. Pulled him to a stop. They stood in front of a large glass window. You could see that the sky had turned clear and there was a beautiful rainbow in the background. When Aiden turned to look at him he pulled his head to his and kissed him on the lips. "Don't tell me not to worry. It only makes me worry more that you want to deal with all of this by yourself. I won't have it anymore. We are in a new region far away from everyone who has harmed either one of us. I will not let the past rule us now." He looked over to Gradevior she knew he had cared for Aiden for a long time. They had spent a long time comunicating through her physic abilities. He looked into Aiden's eyes. "I am tired of hiding how I feel about you. I can't do that anymore. I love you Aiden. I always have. Ever since the day you helped me to recover from almost dying. That was the day that I knew I loved you." He hugged Aiden tightly. He did not want to let go.

Zack walked down the ramp he took his time. He looked back to the ship. In one of the large glass windows he could see Nick finally kiss Aiden. He sat Lucas down and pointed towards the ship and up to the window. "Looks like they will be a minute."

Krisseon

Lucas' multicolored eye sparkled with excitement when he saw Nick kiss his brother. "Oh my god, it's finally happening!" He grabbed Zack's arm, hugging it to his chest without really realizing what he was doing.

Aiden's eyes went wide when Nick kissed him, almost in shock. He heard the words, but it took him a moment to process them. "I... you..." He mumbled dumbly. After a moment to get his thoughts in order, he blushed, hard. "Oh, wow... Nick, I..." He hugged him back with as much love as he could muster, resting their foreheads together and closing his eyes to stop himself from tearing up. "I... I don't really know... what love is... but... if it's what I feel for you, then I... it's what I've wanted my whole life, more than anything else in the world. With you. Always...
I love you too."

Nick's worried look turned into one of joy. He was so glad that his best friend loved him back. He raised his hand up to Aiden's cheek and held it there. He looked into his eyes. "I am so glad you feel the same way about me. I would have hated that I ruined our friendship, but this is so much better."

Zack held on to Lucas' arm. He loved the feel of him right next to him. He was glad that Lucas was ok with his brother and Aiden being together. "Looks like I am not the only one who had been trying to get them together. Something had always gotten in the way."

"We should probably head off the boat. What do you say we take our brothers out to a nice place to eat so we can tell them the news. I am sure they would be expecting this or be extremely shocked by it."

Krisseon

Aiden put his hand over Nick's on his cheek, closing his eyes and soaking in the moment with a smile. "Nothing could ruin what we have. I'd truly be lost without you..."

"Yeah, their own stubbornness!" Lucas giggled, looking at Zack with a happy smile. "It's about time they just went for it. They've only been pining over each other for like a bazillion years!"

Aiden smiled, a truly genuine smile, and took Nick's hand in his own. "Yeah. I like that idea." He lead them to the dock to meet up with Lucas and Zack. Lucas had a knowing smirk on his face as they approached them.

Nick had his hand in Aiden's he kind of cuddled up to his arm. He layed his head on Aiden's arm. He had his eyes closed as they walked. He was truly happy. He had taken a huge leap and told Aiden how he felt. Not only was he accepted his feeling were also returned. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Zack saw them coming he had a knowing smirk that matched Lucas' on his own face. He loved that they finally told one another how they felt. Gardevoir took the lead behind her trainer. She was almost bouncing she was so happy.

Krisseon

Aiden smiled down at best friend with a loving expression. No words could describe how amazing he felt, now that all the feelings pent up for so many years had spilled out so suddenly. He just hoped he could be everything Nick wanted him to be. This was completely new territory for him, and he was a little nervous. But deep down, he knew that Nick would be patient with him and he'd know what to do. He always did.

Knight was quite ecstatic at the new development in their trainer's relationship as well, silently cheering for the two the whole scene. He couldn't believe they finally did it! He smiled over at Gardevoir, seeing she was just as excited.

"You guys have a nice chat back there?" Lucas asked with a bit of a suggestive expression.

"Oh shut it." He said this with a amused smile. He knew they probably seen them. Oh well they can still tell both Lucas and Zack at their room. "Come on guys we need to find a place to stay for the night. Will be here for a day then we will be going to traveling more inland."

Zack had a knowing smirk. He needed to do something to distract Lucas before he caused a scene. He done what he had done on the boat. He picked him up but this time he done it a bit differently. He climbed underneath Lucas and picked him up by his legs and caried him on his shoulders.

Krisseon

"Whoa!" Lucas laughed. This was a new approach! He held onto Zack's hat to keep his balance with a smile. "I could get used to traveling like this!" He said with a giggle.

Aiden smiled at the two, then looked at Nick with a loving gaze. He squeezed his hand lightly, just reassuring both himself and Nick that they were in this together, and he wasn't going anywhere, and nodded. "Yeah, we could use some time to just chill for a bit after that crazy storm."

As they walked off the dock and through Slateport City, Aiden looked around at all the colorful shops and markets. There was an Inn not far from there on the outskirts of the City.

"Should we get one room or two rooms? It could be nice to have a little bit of privacy before we have to share a tent." On the way to the inn, Alex stopped when he spotted a shop that sold stuffed animals. He really enjoyed the small Persian plush. Then he spotted one of a Mightyena. "How much for the persian and the mightyena?" He hope they would not cost an arm and a leg. He wanted to get them both. They seemed like a perfect fit for both Nick and Aiden.

Krisseon

The shopkeeper smiled at his new customer warmly. "That'll be 50P each. Lucky timing, we have a sale going on today!"

Aiden took a look at all the stuffed animals lined up on the shelves. They were cute. He looked at Nick with that signature lopsided grin and a suggestive expression. "A night alone with you? I'd be more than happy." He waggled his brows humorously.

"Works for me." Lucas, still on top of Zack's shoulders, bent upside down to look at him with a smile, his shoulder length hair falling in his best friend's face. "We can make a pillow fort and tell spooky stories like we used to when we were little." He giggled at the ideas.

"Then I will take both of them." Nick took out his wallet and counted out the money. He handed it over to the shop keeper. The shop keeper hand Nick both stuffed animals. "Here you go. Have a nice night you guys. Please come again." Nick turned towards Aiden with a smile. He handed him the Mightyena. "He kind of reminds me of you Aiden. I am glad you agree with me on the room situation."

Zack did not talk but he did smile even bigger at the thought of building a pillow fort. He did see a pokemon that he would want to get for Lucas. He could wait until later seeing as they would be open for awhile. He would just have to find away to get out of the room.

Krisseon

Aiden gently took the Mightyena plush and grinned at it. "Thanks. You think so?" He thought for a moment. "Yeah I guess I do vibe pretty well with dark types, huh?" He shrugged and continued walking.

Once they got to the Inn, Aiden paid for the rooms and they got their keycards. The place looked nice, the main lobby neat and pristine.

"Your my dark type." He leaned up with his hand on Aiden's cheek and kissed him. "I am so glad we can finaly do that." He held the persian plush in one hand and in the other was Aiden's hand. He was glad that they could do this as more then just friends.

Krisseon

Aiden blushed a little, still not used to being able to do that, and smiled happily, mussing up Nick's hair affectionately. He gave him a quick hug, perfectly content with being his best friends's dark type forever. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He winked.

Lucas rolled his eyes goodnatured with a smile. "Alright lovebirds, let's go check out our rooms, huh? This guitar is getting heavy." He waved the keycard and gestured softly for Zack to join him, heading for their room. Mika was trotting along beside him.

Nick led the way towards Aiden's and his' room. He was glad that they would have the time to themself.

"I will be there in a little bit. I want to go grab something." With that he sat Lucas on the ground and walked back towards the plush stand he wanted to grab one for Lucas. "Hey sir I am sorry to bother you I just wanted to see if you had any Togepi plushes."

Krisseon

Lucas watched curiously as his friend took off. "Oh, okay." He shrugged and made his way to their room with Mika.

Much like the lobby, the rooms were very pristine, with large beds and side tables on each side. Lamps adorned the tables, and just to the end of the room was a large sliding door leading to a balcony that had a beautiful view the ocean and Slateport Harbor. The sky was a magnificent mixture of pink and orange hues as the sun was getting ready to set.

"No bother at all! As a matter of fact we do." The shopkeeper pulled down the Togepi plush and handed it to him. "That'll be 50P, sir."

Aiden took a look around the room, impressed with it for the price. He smiled at the view, surprised that the day was nearly over already. It had been a pretty busy day, he supposed. With a content sigh, Aiden threw himself onto the bed, feeling the laziness settling into his bones. Knight made his way to the balcony, wanting to watch the sun slowly set with a smile.

Lucas put his guitar down next to the bed and looked out at the balcony, admiring the amazing view it held. He sat down on the edge of the bed next to Mika and waited patiently for his friend to return. "'Dino? Audino-ino." Mika spoke softly to her trainer. Lucas smiled at the hearing pokemon and nodded. "Yeah, it'll be okay. I'm sure after a day like this I'll be able to sleep like a rock." He chuckled, but he was unsure of his own words. He'd had trouble sleeping for years, the harsh bags under his eyes proof enough. Mika could tell he wasn't certain and gave him a look, putting her small hands on her hips in a motherly fashion. "Audi! 'Dino-ino! Audino." She lectured, and Lucas sighed.
"I know, I know... I'll try though, okay?" He smiled innocently at Mika. After a view moments of speculation, she nodded. Maybe this time he would keep his word and actually try to rest.

Nick smiled. He loved that they had time to themselves. He had a devious thought. He turned and looked at Aiden on the bed. He took a big jump and land with his legs on either side of Aiden and his hands to the side of his head. He looked down at Aiden.

Zack smiled and took out his wallet. He paid for the plush. "Thank you sir." Though as he had turned to go back to the inn he spotted one more that he knew he would love to give Lucas as well. "Um sir can I have that one as well." He paid for that one as well and walked back to the room. He set them down to open the door. He walked in and handed them both to Lucas.

(The second plush is a shiny Audino)

Krisseon

Aiden looked up at Nick in surprise, but a pleasant surprise nonetheless. A light blush dusting his cheeks at the sudden closeness. He smiled softly, affectionately, despite his heart rate quickening ever so slightly in anticipation of the blond's plan.

Lucas looked at the door to see Zack walking in and smiled. "Hey, I was wondering when--" He paused when Zack handed him two adorable plushies, one a sweet little Togepi and the other an exact replica of his beloved shiny Audino. His heterochromatic eyes lit up at the sight, and he beamed happily as he gently took them, hugging them both to his chest. "Oh my Arceus! They're adorable! Thank you!" He looked at his best friend, a grateful expression upon his soft features.

Mika leaned in to take at a look at the small plush that looked like her, smiling brightly. "Audino?" She asked cheerily, pointing at the plush, then to herself. Lucas nodded. "Yeah, it's just like you. It's a mini-Mika!" He giggled.

Nick leaned down and kissed Aiden with a passion. Nick leaned back and looked into Aiden's eyes. "I love you Aiden." Gradevior decided to go out on the balcony with Gallade. She wanted to give them some alone time.

Zack smiled that the reaction that he got from his surprise. "I had hoped you would like them. As soon as I saw them I know they had to be yours." With that he sat on the bed beside Lucas. "I thought they might help you sleep tonight. You know I am here if you need me. Don't be afraid to wake me up if you need to."

Krisseon

Aiden kissed Nick back, enjoying the passionate moment before the boy leaned back, his whole body tingling with a sensation he couldn't explain. He opened his eyes, a softeness behind them as he stared back. Smiling, with a light blush at the words, he responded, "I love you too... I'm really glad we decided to do this."

Knight looked at Gardevoir with a smile as she joined him. The sunset was beautiful, the vibrant colors of the evening sparkling on the surface of the ocean, making quite a romantic scene. Appropriate, he thought, for such a tender moment between their trainers.

Lucas smiled, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. Without a word, he hugged Zack. A meaningful embrace he hoped would express the words he couldn't find. Mika smiled warmly at the two.

Nick looked into Aiden's eyes. He was so glad they made this step. "What do you say we watch a movie and cuddle for a little bit?"

Zack hugged Lucas back. He was glad his gift was received so well. He decided to do something a bit off the book. He lifted his hand and placed it underneath Lucas' chin. He tilted his head up and leaned down and kissed him. He just had to get it out. He had spent a long time bottling up his emotions. He could not take it anymore and had to do something to express how he felt about the guy in his arms.