1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join New Beginnings (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by StormingCobra55, Jul 7, 2018.

?

Who/what should be the antagonist?

Poll closed Jul 14, 2018.
  1. A person

75.0%
  2. Nature

25.0%
  3. Nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yeah, given their current relations, I don't think there's going to be anything there for a while besides the occasional argument. Though, that makes me ship it.

Also, @Yusa , at the moment the roleplay is kinda shaken on a solid situation, but altogether:

-Everyone on the boat has landed and is exploring the region a bit.
    -They passed through a forest and a thick jungle in close proximity to the beach and each other.
    -Collax, Lisa, Sterling, and Brandon dropped into an underground lava tube that led to a nearby desert.
    -Brandon, before following the other three, overheard conversation by mysterious people who mentioned something violent.
    -Madison and a few others are still up above ground, wandering around.
    -Madison in particular is being a douche to everyone, as per usual.
    -Brandon popped back up above ground, caught a Blitzle, I don't know what else.
    -Lisa decided to stay in the tunnel to avoid the mysterious people Brandon mentioned, Sterling and Collax followed her.

That's all I can remember.

2. [​IMG]

true dat
    except for Ray

Madi x Ray lol

Since we're on the subject of gay shipping :\=|:

Brandon x Sterling
    because Brandon quietly snuck up on him and whispered in his ear like
    [​IMG]
    XD

MOST SAVAGE MOMENTS IN THIS RP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Madison is going to hell for that one, though she was already on her way there
    I felt like a bad person for memeing this, so I took it out
    This doesn't need one, the savagery speaks for itself
    It's getting hot in here...
    [​IMG]
    So take off all your clothes ;)
    [​IMG]

...Right, that's enough cringe for one night. @.@

#122 E.K.A.N.S., Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  3. I don’t get notifications from the actual roleplay anymore, I’ll join in later after I’ve read everything

4. @E.K.A.N.S. remember what Stellar said. Try to stop with the GIFs.

5. @StormingCobra55 No, Stellar deleted a post of mine that only contained a gif with an XD, with no discussion at all, because that is spam. My previous post does contain discussion, so it's fine. He clarified this when I left a message on his profile.

Try not to mini-mod.

6. My latest post has introduced another character of mine. He is a protagonist. Here is his bio.

Name: Anthony Jalapacken
    Appearance: Anthony has brown hair that covers the top of his head. He has blue eyes. He is about 5”8. He wears a green shirt and blue pants.
    Personality: Anthony is fun-loving, but knows how to be serious. He tries to help his friends at all times.
    Dislikes: Isolation, unfriendly people, Water types
    Team (he is an experienced trainer): Flareon, Nidoking, Exeggutor. Alakazam, Snorlax, Gengar
    Skills: Good with a glaive, martial arts, Pokémon battling, building, catching wild animals
    Goals: To help the adventurers in Lasran
    Other: I have used him as an OC before, so he is experienced.

I will not be posting bios for Jax and his boss, along with the other people working with them. Too many to keep track of.

7. What are the current Pokémon teams?

8. Brandon: Chimchar, Blitzle

Ray: Squirtle, Corphish

Madison: Gible, Sandile

Sterling: Axew, Buneary

Collax: Phantump, and a Skorupi that has been following him

Lisa: Inkay

Kiri: Dratini, Treecko

Anthony: (check the bio)

Jax: Weavile, Nidoking, Jolteon, Alakazam, and two other unrevealed Pokémon

Pretty sure that’s everyone.

OracleLegends likes this.
  9. My latest post has left Brandon, Madison, and Anthony with the choice of life or death, as well as Lisa, Sterling, and Collax surrounded by two fully evolved Pokémon. They will be presented with the choice as well. Although, I think I know what everybody will choose already...

10. Is it just me or is there WAY too much happening in this roleplay, way too fast? I’ve never seen events in a forum roleplay progress this quickly; I can’t even make out what happens in one emote, so much occurs.

11. I’m used to it, all the other Roleplays I’ve been have done this

12. Ray and Sarah, you're our only hope. And I guess Jax is ok after being sent flying

13. The real stuff wont happen until later, this is just a little taste of the power of the antagonists.

I was waiting on something from Madison, as well as one of the three in the lava tunnel fighting back. The moment where they actually choose between the two options will present itself later.

14. Oh, Ekans, you seem to have forgotten about the fun of roleplay. How many things can go awry from the plan intended. There will be at least one lone survivor as long as I can help it.

15. Technically Ray is having trouble keeping up with you guys, so she might be there in about......234 years? (Jk) probably in 5 Minutes. This will probably be the one time wrap is actually a good move

16. Wait so Lisa is dead? Were you planning on leaving the RP or something?

17. Can I make a stray-away oc?

18. @Yusa yes you can. @The Quiet Zubat are you leaving or was this just so you could make a new OC? Or was it something completely different?

19. Oh I don't know, I just felt like reminding people that Ray exists, since she was the only one left out of Storming's post. She is Madison's only friend after all :p
    What the f... Madison is a killer now.... forget about shipping... no one will love her now... no one does and no one ever will... :(
    To the think that the girl who hates being dirty... now has blood on her hands...

Yo Quiz can we talk about this? If we weren't going fast before... well, now one of us is dead, and I also wonder if you're leaving.

20. Yeah Lisa is dead, I was having a hard time following along and since the option was there I thought I'd take the opportunity. If it's alright I could still RP as Inkay

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  21. I think I'm having a hard time following as well.

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  22. That's a real shame.

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  23. I didn't realise how dark this RP would become

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  24. Are we all having a hard time following? Limebird just got here, Zix says way too much is happening too fast, Yusa agrees, you and TQZ are, and it's been harder for me to reply lately because there's so much to respond to. And StormingCobra doesn't follow anyone, so that makes all of us.

#145 E.K.A.N.S., Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  25. At this point, idk if I should write off my char and leave the RP. As much as I was into it, there's just been so much happening in so little posts so Sterling doesn't have too much time to properly react, let alone I'm asleep through half of the posts that have been done.

26. Yeah, it’s kind of hard to get anything intelligible done when everyone needs to reread a post about three times to make sense of it. Trying to slow it down, but it’s up to Cobra.

Also, holy SHIT Lisa actually died

I call dibs on Inkay

#147 Zixal, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    The Quiet Zubat likes this.
  27. Well, i was planning on Anthony driving Jax away before things returned to normal again. The real decision wont appear until at least page 10.

28. All yours :)

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  29. Jax, Chance, and Griffin will start rounding up the adventurers when i think it is time for the tables to turn. For now, the explorers will just do what they came to do, explore.

OracleLegends likes this.
  30. You can try to catch Collax, but that will be a nightmare.

Now then, is Inkay still being played by Zubat? If so, I won’t emote his actions, just the other three.

31. heck now i may be able to actually slot in without interrupting something

32. I give you control over Inkay's actions

33. Honestly guys, I feel like I might as well write of Sterling and leave the RP; there's far too much going on in one post for me to keep track of. If anyone wants to, they can take my Pokémon as their own.

34. I wonder if 13-year-old Brandon is a sociopath and that's just part of his personality lol, but I worked it into the RP and gave Madison a reason to leave. In my latest post I also have her reacting to Lisa's death, because although it was sudden, there should really be more of a reaction to a character dying to make it more realistic. Kind of like this:
    Once that's out the way you can do whatever the hell you want, take her shit like this:
    Aw you and quiz both? I was actually shipping Sterling and Lisa but it didn't end up happening. But I guess it also kind of did, because they're going out together :?
    Welcome!

#155 E.K.A.N.S., Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  35. Is this still open if I may ask?
    Just want to know is all.

36. Well here’s what I got
    (Also Lowered her age since everyone seems to be around 13-15)
    Name: Kira Azalea
    Appearance: http://fav.me/dc9mvjt (Kira)
    Personality: Kira is very easygoing and friendly to most of the people and poke she'll meet,she is mostly calm and relaxed around her friends and pokemon. She does care very much about her pokemon and others.
    Dislikes: Evil organizations, disappointing others, Being alone
    Starter: Piplup
    Skills: Gardening, Drawing, Swimming
    Goals: To be one of the top Coordinators/get to the grand festival
    Other: She used to Live in Alto Mare

37. Two things: 1. @E.K.A.N.S. Brandon isnt a sociopath. He just doesnt like to show emotion. 2. @Gamerblam the ship arrived a couple RP hours ago. How is Kira still on the ship?