• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join New Beginnings (Discussion)

Who/what should be the antagonist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, given their current relations, I don't think there's going to be anything there for a while besides the occasional argument. Though, that makes me ship it.

Also, @Yusa , at the moment the roleplay is kinda shaken on a solid situation, but altogether:

-Everyone on the boat has landed and is exploring the region a bit.
-They passed through a forest and a thick jungle in close proximity to the beach and each other.
-Collax, Lisa, Sterling, and Brandon dropped into an underground lava tube that led to a nearby desert.
-Brandon, before following the other three, overheard conversation by mysterious people who mentioned something violent.
-Madison and a few others are still up above ground, wandering around.
-Madison in particular is being a douche to everyone, as per usual.
-Brandon popped back up above ground, caught a Blitzle, I don't know what else.
-Lisa decided to stay in the tunnel to avoid the mysterious people Brandon mentioned, Sterling and Collax followed her.

That's all I can remember.

Madison in particular is being a douche to everyone, as per usual.

true dat
except for Ray

Madi x Ray lol

Since we're on the subject of gay shipping :\=|:

Brandon x Sterling
because Brandon quietly snuck up on him and whispered in his ear like
giphy.gif

XD

MOST SAVAGE MOMENTS IN THIS RP
"Besides, if you don't want them killed by 'a poor excuse for a tune' I suggest you stop talking."

"I thought the music was nice, even if Addison didn't appreciate it..."

She carried Gible in her arms so her precious Pokémon wouldn't have to walk the same ground as those peasants.

"Were we now? I should be asking you that, because I can't believe I would share a boat with someone so filthy... and one who talks like a drunken sailor,"

I'm surprised you didn't just leap off halfway through the boat ride here with how much I disgust you t' look at! Hee! Though, I'dn't be complaining if you did.. a lot less drag for us t' hold on to.
Albeit, Madison wasn't presenting her own maturity very well
Shame you brought such a uselessly pricey dress to explore an uninhabited region. What did you expect to see around here, paved roads leading to every other empty wild uninhabited part of the region? Tch.

Part of him wanted to dash her across the face, but he held himself back.

If this was really a contest of size, then the chubby girl could take care of herself.
Madison is going to hell for that one, though she was already on her way there
I felt like a bad person for memeing this, so I took it out
This doesn't need one, the savagery speaks for itself
"Woah Nelly, what the hell? A desert
It's getting hot in here...

So take off all your clothes ;)

...Right, that's enough cringe for one night. @.@

Last edited:
@StormingCobra55 No, Stellar deleted a post of mine that only contained a gif with an XD, with no discussion at all, because that is spam. My previous post does contain discussion, so it's fine. He clarified this when I left a message on his profile.

Try not to mini-mod.

My latest post has introduced another character of mine. He is a protagonist. Here is his bio.

Name: Anthony Jalapacken
Appearance: Anthony has brown hair that covers the top of his head. He has blue eyes. He is about 5”8. He wears a green shirt and blue pants.
Personality: Anthony is fun-loving, but knows how to be serious. He tries to help his friends at all times.
Dislikes: Isolation, unfriendly people, Water types
Team (he is an experienced trainer): Flareon, Nidoking, Exeggutor. Alakazam, Snorlax, Gengar
Skills: Good with a glaive, martial arts, Pokémon battling, building, catching wild animals
Goals: To help the adventurers in Lasran
Other: I have used him as an OC before, so he is experienced.

I will not be posting bios for Jax and his boss, along with the other people working with them. Too many to keep track of.

Brandon: Chimchar, Blitzle

Ray: Squirtle, Corphish

Madison: Gible, Sandile

Sterling: Axew, Buneary

Collax: Phantump, and a Skorupi that has been following him

Lisa: Inkay

Kiri: Dratini, Treecko

Anthony: (check the bio)

Jax: Weavile, Nidoking, Jolteon, Alakazam, and two other unrevealed Pokémon

Pretty sure that’s everyone.

My latest post has left Brandon, Madison, and Anthony with the choice of life or death, as well as Lisa, Sterling, and Collax surrounded by two fully evolved Pokémon. They will be presented with the choice as well. Although, I think I know what everybody will choose already...

Is it just me or is there WAY too much happening in this roleplay, way too fast? I’ve never seen events in a forum roleplay progress this quickly; I can’t even make out what happens in one emote, so much occurs.

Is it just me or is there WAY too much happening in this roleplay, way too fast? I’ve never seen events in a forum roleplay progress this quickly; I can’t even make out what happens in one emote, so much occurs.
I’m used to it, all the other Roleplays I’ve been have done this

The Nidoking fell into the lava tube and landed directly in front of Sterling, Lisa, and Collax, with Jolteon already advancing upon them from behind. “Nice job,” Jax said. “You just did my job for me.” Weavile suddenly appeared behind Gible and fired an Ice Beam. Alakazam used Psychic to hold Madison, Brandon, and Anthony in place. Brandon looked at Sarah and mouthed the word “run” before looking back at Jax.

“Catch of the day,” Jax said. “Three up here, and three down there. Bet I’m getting promoted for this.” Anthony’s hand had been on one of his Pokeballs when Alakazam froze him in place. “Alright, since this one-“ he said, looking at Brandon, “-has already told you what I am doing here, I will present the ultimatum.” As he finished, a Hydreigon landed behind the group. “If you do not wish to be slaughtered where you stand, you will mount the Hydreigon. Otherwise, you will become very familiar with this end of my sword.” He pulled out the weapon and held it up. “What’s it gonna be? Life or death?”
Ray and Sarah, you're our only hope. And I guess Jax is ok after being sent flying

The real stuff wont happen until later, this is just a little taste of the power of the antagonists.

I was waiting on something from Madison, as well as one of the three in the lava tunnel fighting back. The moment where they actually choose between the two options will present itself later.

Oh, Ekans, you seem to have forgotten about the fun of roleplay. How many things can go awry from the plan intended. There will be at least one lone survivor as long as I can help it.

Technically Ray is having trouble keeping up with you guys, so she might be there in about......234 years? (Jk) probably in 5 Minutes. This will probably be the one time wrap is actually a good move

Oh I don't know, I just felt like reminding people that Ray exists, since she was the only one left out of Storming's post. She is Madison's only friend after all :p
Separated from its trainer, Nidoking had no one to take orders from and couldn't harm anyone.
The Nidoking fell into the lava tube and landed directly in front of Sterling, Lisa, and Collax, with Jolteon already advancing upon them from behind. “Nice job,” Jax said. “You just did my job for me.”
One wild swipe of Nidoking's tail caught her in the side of the head, breaking her neck. Lisa fell lifeless onto the ground.
Nidoking thrashed about after the attacks that resulted in Lisa’s death.
What the f... Madison is a killer now.... forget about shipping... no one will love her now... no one does and no one ever will... :(
To the think that the girl who hates being dirty... now has blood on her hands...

Yo Quiz can we talk about this? If we weren't going fast before... well, now one of us is dead, and I also wonder if you're leaving.

I think I'm having a hard time following as well.
Are we all having a hard time following? Limebird just got here, Zix says way too much is happening too fast, Yusa agrees, you and TQZ are, and it's been harder for me to reply lately because there's so much to respond to. And StormingCobra doesn't follow anyone, so that makes all of us.

Last edited:
At this point, idk if I should write off my char and leave the RP. As much as I was into it, there's just been so much happening in so little posts so Sterling doesn't have too much time to properly react, let alone I'm asleep through half of the posts that have been done.

Yeah, it’s kind of hard to get anything intelligible done when everyone needs to reread a post about three times to make sense of it. Trying to slow it down, but it’s up to Cobra.

Also, holy SHIT Lisa actually died

I call dibs on Inkay

Last edited:
You can try to catch Collax, but that will be a nightmare.

Now then, is Inkay still being played by Zubat? If so, I won’t emote his actions, just the other three.

Honestly guys, I feel like I might as well write of Sterling and leave the RP; there's far too much going on in one post for me to keep track of. If anyone wants to, they can take my Pokémon as their own.

“Well, he certainly accomplished showing his power,” he said.
I wonder if 13-year-old Brandon is a sociopath and that's just part of his personality lol, but I worked it into the RP and gave Madison a reason to leave. In my latest post I also have her reacting to Lisa's death, because although it was sudden, there should really be more of a reaction to a character dying to make it more realistic. Kind of like this:
holy SHIT Lisa actually died
Once that's out the way you can do whatever the hell you want, take her shit like this:
I call dibs on Inkay
Honestly guys, I feel like I might as well write of Sterling and leave the RP; there's far too much going on in one post for me to keep track of. If anyone wants to, they can take my Pokémon as their own.
Aw you and quiz both? I was actually shipping Sterling and Lisa but it didn't end up happening. But I guess it also kind of did, because they're going out together :?
heck now i may be able to actually slot in without interrupting something
Welcome!

Last edited:
Well here’s what I got
(Also Lowered her age since everyone seems to be around 13-15)
Name: Kira Azalea
Appearance: http://fav.me/dc9mvjt (Kira)
Personality: Kira is very easygoing and friendly to most of the people and poke she'll meet,she is mostly calm and relaxed around her friends and pokemon. She does care very much about her pokemon and others.
Dislikes: Evil organizations, disappointing others, Being alone
Starter: Piplup
Skills: Gardening, Drawing, Swimming
Goals: To be one of the top Coordinators/get to the grand festival
Other: She used to Live in Alto Mare