• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join New Beginnings (Discussion)

Who/what should be the antagonist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s needed in this role play right now is a reply from @StormingCobra55 catching up to Collax, Shaynuh, whoever. Madison fighting the Glalie doesn’t affect your situation in any way and I can just make those posts later.

Actually, that'll be my last post for a while. The outcome of the fight will be clear when you see Madison again. I'll follow along, but tag me when you want to know if it's okay to save her. Something specific needs to happen before you decide to rescue her and return to the desert. ;)

It's all in Storming's hands now. I'll be irrelevant for a long time, though I can discuss plot points here every now and then. I hope you think of something to do while on the run (unless you plan on getting captured, which would speed the process) and I hope we don't lose the RP while I'm gone.

I didn’t get any alerts from this recently.

I’m probably just gonna have a time skip to morning. Is everyone fine with that? The plot at the base with Brandon and Anthony will start shortly.

Name: Crimson
Appearance: (Profile Picture should help UwU)
Personality: More into strategy, friendly
Dislikes: Team Rocket, Mr. Mime
Starter: Bulbasaur
Skills: His main skill is he thinks out a battle before doing one.
Goals: To be stronger than his mother one day.
Other: Idk what to put here

Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible. All the other players abandoned this as well as myself, and EKANS is gone from Pokecharms entirely.