• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join New Beginnings (Discussion)

Who/what should be the antagonist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The girl repeated the events of the previous day, rising early and foraging for berries while her companions were still asleep. By sunrise she'd prepared three jars of compote for breakfast
she whispered before gently asking Madison to wake up. "Madison wake up"she whispered shaking the girl
Um @LunarSilvally Madison's already awake. She woke up before everyone else and made breakfast, it's sunrise now XD
The moment the sound of the twig sounded through the quiet of the night, Collax shot awake in a flurry of surprise.
Well, for some of us :p
Oh um actually I haven't thought about but I may be might just make it a secondary villain since she is running away from it and probably just make them work together with the evil organization @StormingCobra55
I don't know what the plans are here but I agree, since the plots are so similar they should either join forces or be part of the same organization

Well, I just found out something cool.

I was bored, so I looked at a list of all Pokémon RPs on the site, listed by amount of replies. Out of all of them, this RP’s Discussion has the most replies out of any active Pokémon RP.

Congratulations to us!

Well, I just found out something cool.

I was bored, so I looked at a list of all Pokémon RPs on the site, listed by amount of replies. Out of all of them, this RP’s Discussion has the most replies out of any active Pokémon RP.

Congratulations to us!

That is indeed pretty cool.

Ok, so, @StormingCobra55 , I hope you don't mind. But I really don't want Collax going anywhere anytime soon other than here. I don't know what @E.K.A.N.S. is planning to do, but I'm gonna have Collax go ahead and bust his way out of there like he did in the lava tunnel. He's gonna have help from those figures I mentioned following them, but none of them are going to directly take on any of Griffin's Pokemon, given that they are obviously significantly stronger than all of them combined.

So I'm just getting him out of there.

That is indeed pretty cool.

Ok, so, @StormingCobra55 , I hope you don't mind. But I really don't want Collax going anywhere anytime soon other than here. I don't know what @E.K.A.N.S. is planning to do, but I'm gonna have Collax go ahead and bust his way out of there like he did in the lava tunnel. He's gonna have help from those figures I mentioned following them, but none of them are going to directly take on any of Griffin's Pokemon, given that they are obviously significantly stronger than all of them combined.

So I'm just getting him out of there.

That’s fine, although he will have to end up going with them at some point.

I apologize for not replying sooner. I had planned on replying when I was at work, but since some of the employees there leave me half the work, I had to wait until I got home just now XP

It’s alright. I mean, the only reason I’ve been so active for the past couple days is because of the LAUSD teacher strike. Since there are no teachers at my school I don’t have to go to school, so I just stay home all day. I understand that not everyone else has as much time as me right now. :p

Well, whenever they get around to it, I'd like to clarify that Collax grabbed at her hand in order to pull her with him; I'm not autoing here, it's up to @E.K.A.N.S. if Madison is pulled along.

Sheesh, my alerts have been very lopsided.

Sorry for not replying sooner. My alerts stopped working for these threads. I’ll get to work on a response, should be up by tomorrow at the latest.

Hey, I kinda thought this rp had died, but I've recently been informed its still got quite a chance.

I know its been awhile, but it doesn't look like to much has been added since I last checked.

Are we still on the same night Zander left? Its fine if not, just wanna know how much I'm gonna be reading up on before making a decision.

Wait

I thought "Sunk to the bottom of the Diglett colony" meant underground. There wasn't really a clear indication that you were going in any other direction besides underground, so that's what I assumed.

I can understand what you meant to say now, but not when I read it first.

Well, this is an interesting development. Telepathic Diglett kings. Not quite what I was expecting.

I feel like I should have come to understand what kind of kerfuckery would go down in this region, but nothing so far prepared me for this kind of situation.

Guess it's time I finished out my team roster, eh.

Not really. Only one of the four kings is a massive Diglett. The other three are different Pokémon, each with distinguishing features from their species.

Similar to AZ Floette, King Diglett doesn't evolve, he's much larger and fatter than an ordinary one, and his feet are visible. He's not a telepath either; it's the Baltoy that allow this sort of communication.

Either way, it seems we're gonna have to speed this team growth right along, and we're gonna have to do it before Madison gets her shit kicked in by this battle arena. Or maybe she won't. Time will tell, I suppose.

In the meantime, I need to figure out what I'm going to do.

tenor.gif

I meant Storming should keep moving his thing along, let his arc completely take over with Madison currently on standby. Team growth won't help Collax against this foe but something later in the story will...

Um if I had said it was Blue, JC's partner then I think you would have not allowed it just yet since you didn't say when JC can appear but what I posted was a normal Umbreon spirit but if your ok with it then I can change the appearance post of the Umbreon to Blue

Yeah, it’s fine. I was probably gonna try and keep the elite group hidden for a while, but as long as the posts including them are scattered, I’ll allow it. Just try not to put the group into the main storyline yet. Anthony is probably the only one who was gonna be a main character, for the sake of developing his character.

Also, this RP happens before The Last Stand, so Jason is alive in this. He is a part of the group of five.

I wasn't exactly about to take on the king him-glorious-stubby-toed-self, I was just saying that because it's about time I added those following figures to the party. Also, it would indeed be nice to actually, you know, have a better team for battling. As of right now, the only thing Collax's team is good for is setting up for something and making getaways. Eventually, Collax is going to have to learn that he can't run and hide from everything in this region. He and his team are going to have to toughen up eventually or pay a serious price for it.

So I feel like that would start with Collax getting those two additional Pokemon, and from there preparing himself for what's to come. I don't plan on diving into that Diglett castle headfirst. Nor do I plan on finding it yet. Collax may be dedicated to his promises, but even he can only physically accomplish so much.

Although, here's an idea I'm thinking of just now. What about Skorupi? What if that little bugger went out on his own? The insect was plenty capable of travelling in the desert anyway, considering he lived there before the trainer's arrival. I'd think Skorupi might have had experience with this Krookodile's gang, and likely knows quite well about the Four Kings. They may even have been the reason he was chased out of the desert and ended up so far into the jungle he wasn't familiar with. Maybe he was hiding from that gang, or something else involving the desert occupants and himself. Obviously, he can't directly translate this to Collax, but if Skorupi was on his own, he might be able to accomplish at least a little reconnaissance.

Who knows, maybe he'd just end up in this underground arena, or run headlong into the Krookodile himself. I'm just wandering through all these different scenarios that could possibly happen if Skorupi went on his own.

Last edited:
A good chunk, yes.

I would assume that's the reason Skorupi would have abandoned his home in the desert. Probably not affiliated with Krookodile's gang, (or maybe he is, and that's why he was booted out), but it would make sense if Skorupi had some sort of relation to the events in the desert.

Plus I get to narrate a Pokemon separate from a trainer, and I love being able to do that.

Name: Spuke Lencer
Appearance: Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, Light Skin, Blue Shirt, Black Pants, Grey Shoes.
Personality: I’m a goofy goober, YEAH!
Dislikes: Ugandan Knuckles
Starter: Gible
Skills: Fast, Speed, Quick, Sanic, Nyoom
Goals: To be a big dank boi
Other: Dank Legs